The Heroes of Olympus The New Generation of Heroes

virtus posted on Dec 29, 2011 at 08:06PM
Welcome to Camp Demigod! I need between 7 and 10 writers who are to help me write the story. example
virtus = Zhenya
that is the name of my character and I am the only one who is going to write from that characters view. Make a toon, write.

Let us begin...story takes place many years after the Titan war.

The Heroes of Olympus 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago virtus said…
P.S-Percy and Annabeth are married
Please comment.
Should we wright in third or first person?
1. Zhenya

It's been days since I had a descent meal. I have been on the run for weeks and I am getting tired fast. My companion is a satyr, named Rover, I am following him to a certain camp...Demigod.

Everything started one sunny afternoon, when our orphanage went on a field trip. Where we went? To visit the prison. Why? because we are orphans and because many of us would end up in prison. That's what our caretakers would tell us everyday.

Comment, only the beginning, join us next time when Zhenya and his new friend reach Camp Demigod.

5 comments and I will write more.
over a year ago anaklusmus17 said…
big smile
I have a question, why are Annabeth and Percy married
Can they be going Out insted of married. If they are married that's alot to work with, plus they'll be too old to do any kids stuff(cuz people get married at atleast 26 or higher) and if they are older then that I'd be weird for them to be fighting monsters. Can they be like 18 or something and going out. If that's the case I'm in
and my characte will be Grace Willson daughter of Zeus.
If you agree with me Virtus I'll write something and of you insist on them being married then I'll think of something cuz it's yours story, I'm just giving my opinion so don't take it personally.
Thanks if you'd change that
Engaged at 17. Yeah your right...Make em god later u think?
I guess but being married is too weird
so just going out right?
And we can make em gods later
yeah. no problem.
smile
Alright, I'll try to post a chapter soon and I'll try to get other people to right.
Okay, this is going to be fun
Yeah it will be great, hopefully...My character is Zhenya Popov son of Hades. I'll post a chapter tonight if time permits. Would be nice if there a couple of good writers...like holister or kgirl something another...they like to write in lengths
over a year ago Percy99Jackson said…
ill join if you guys want if so

Name: Joe Kelly

Parent: poesidan

Weapon: Τυφώνας [hurricane] its 4ft long sword
need i say more

nope your cool...who wants to start?
1. Zhenya

It's been days since I had a descent meal. I have been on the run for weeks and I am getting tired fast. My companion is a satyr, named Rover, I am following him to a certain camp...Demigod.

Everything started one sunny afternoon, when our orphanage went on a field trip. Where we went? To visit the prison. Why? because we are orphans and because many of us would end up in prison. That's what our caretakers would tell us everyday. The prisoners weren't as scary as the guards...the cops had one eye in the middle of their heads...There and then I new that I was in a big trouble again. I "visited" many orphanages...never for a long period of time. The most I lasted was like...what...five months before monsters started chasing me. I myself come from Europe. One of the orphanages was in Russia close to where I was born, then Italy, Greece, and then USA. Land of opportunity? Nope, monsters still follow me. Hellhounds and two cyclopes are after us this time. The strawberry fields are in our view, another 5 minuets and we are there.
"You are really something special aren't you?" said Rover
"This isn't normal?...yeah I guess then I am"
"Hurry" I screamed "They're catching up!"
"We must fight" answered Rover
"We are so dead" I said
As my emotions of danger started acting up, the earth cracked below our feet and a skeleton rose.
"Thank the gods,...your here gray" I said
My secret weapon...controlling skeletons
Gray jumped up in the air and did a one-eighty as he drew two ribs out of his body. We didn't stay to watch the show, but my guess is that the monsters are no more.

We crossed into the camp and saw a lot of kids with many questions like "You got a girlfriend?", "What's your name", "Who is this guy?", "Are you the special one?"
Finally a girl named Grace to back off while she led me to Chiron and Lupa.