Kaw21dx posted on Jan 07, 2012 at 04:13PM
All credit goes to Rick Riordan
I do not own any of the characters or settings

The Heroes of Olympus 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Kaw21dx said…
big smile
Chapter 1 Percy
As the warship descended the Romans grew tenser and not restless.
"Hold your fire", I yelled.
When the ship landed the first person to step out was a guy with blonde hair that was strongly built.
The Romans lowred their weapons and starting muttering to one another.
Reyna stepped foward "Jason?" She asked. "Hey"! The guy replies smiling.
"oh my gods it is you"! Reyna yelped and hugged him.
Cheers rose up from the Romans and the rest of the warship unloaded.
As the Greeks came off they started calling my name and waved.
I smiled back reassuringly.
That's when Annebeth stepped off.My heart skipped a beat.
She was beautiful! With her blonde ponytail falling down her back, and her dark,stormy,gray eyes do bright and smart.
"Hey seaweed brain"! She said laughing. She rushed foward and kissed me in the cheek. I was torn between laughing, and crying.
That's when annabeth yelled in pain when the arrow hit her shoulder.
big smile
Chapter 2 Annebeth
The pain was so intense. It shot threw my body like 100 daggers.
I have never seen Percy so angry. He whirled around and screamed "Who shot it!"
The romans all pointed to a guy I the middle of the crowd.
He was a small, brown haired guy, with bewilderment and fear in his eyes.
Percy and the girl reyna marched over to him. Reyna called the guards while Percy screeched at him.
Some of the Apollo kids rushed over to me and started bandaging up my arm.
"I'm fine!" I said. "Jeez!"
"Um...The gods sent us a signal to come here and help." I announced.
Then the war god appeared and everyone knelt except Percy.
The god looked over at him and muttered "no respect" and pushed Percy down to the ground.
Mars turned to the romans and spoke with a loud defiant voice.
"What blondie here says is true.....You will invite the Greeks to stay with you....Besides for now they re your last hope"! Whispering and cursing broke out between Greeks and romans.
"And if you don't except then." Mars continued. "might as well kill yourselfs now!"
And with the the god dissapeared in black, silvery smoke.
big smile
I really need help with ideas and I'll try to make the chapters more clear please post comments :D hope you like
Chapter 3 Percy
After all the commotion went down me and annabeth walked into the forest and sat down by a creek.
She talked about her rescue searches for me and all about Leo,Jason,Piper and their quests.
In return I told her about the roman camp and my quest.
I took her hand in mine and made a small stream of water come up and swirl around her head.
She giggled. "come on." I said. "where?" she asked.
"you'll see".
We walked down to the ocean and I put her on my back.
"Percy?" she said uncertainly. "what are we--."
Annabeth never finished because I had already dived under water.
I made a sort of bubble around her do she could breath.
I showed her the reefs and different types of fish and sea urchins.
She looked interestingly at all of them.
Wel sat on a sea bed after sight seeing for a while and just stared ino te glistening turquoise water.
All the sudden she turned to me a kissed me in the lips.
"what was the for?" I said shocked. "for being a seaweed brain". She replied laughing.
We went back to shore and found Lupa growling at us with intense, Deadly eyes.
surprise
Waiting for 1 comment before I post again
over a year ago shubham06 said…
Yep gud
Continue plz...
big smile
Chapter 3 Jason
It was great to be home, really! But this Percy Jackson guy was getting on my nerves. He was all anybody would talk about, especially Reyna. I listned to her to be nice but she kept going on rants on how heroic and brave he was. After a huge celebration dinner we went down to the beach. I stood there while everyone talked an I was about to leave then Octavion came over to me. "so Jason". He said in a mischievous voice." how do you feel about Percy taking your place as praetor"? Just ignore him. I thought to myself. Hes just trying to start something. " I don't really mind." I replied glumly. "Oh come on you've how much better he is than you". Anger boiled up inside me."HE IS NOT BETTER THAN ME"! I screeched. I felt everybodies eyes on. Absolute silence filled my ears. "I don't know Jason...he did defeat a god". Octavion said challengly. "THAT'S IT". I screeched. Next I did the in thinkable. I summoned my sword swippef at Pecry who just simply countered it. "Jason come on stop being such a kid". Percy said sounding bored." IM NOT A KID!" I screamed back, and aimed a lightning bolt on the top of his head. Percy just simply rolled away. "You think im a kid?" I asked. "Then come on let's play". I dodged Percy's next attack and cut his arm. He didn't even wince but instead pointed his sword at me and the ocean exploded. A dome of water surrounded us and Percy knocked me down with the hilt of his sword. He let the dome fall and pointed the tip of his sword to my neck and said "I don't play when it comes to swords!" he capper riptide and strode off with the Greeks cheering his name. The Romans looked absolutely stunned at me. "WHAT!" I yelled at them and stormed off to my cabin.
surprise
I need some ideas help me out. Any ideas what I can do with Percy and Annabeth??
big smile
Hazel
The fight between Jason and Percy was weird. I had never seen Jason as the Jelouse type. Well as for me an Frank we were getting along more gradually than before. Always cracking small jokes or complementing me on my hair. Which he does so often that I think he is in love with my hair more than me!
One day me, Frank, Percy, and Annabeth walked down to the creek. We were all laughing and having a good time when a pack of hell hounds appeared. I had never seen them before I my life, I've just read about them in my classes. There body and head was the darkest black I have ever seen. Their Beady eyes glowed a deadly red. Did I mention the had fold razor sharp teeth and claws that could tear apart a giant? Me, Frank, Annabeth, and Percy put our backs together to form a sort of squer. Every time we killed one another hell hound descended firm the forest to take its place. "When I count to three everyone duck"! I heard Percy shout. "1......2......3!" I slammed myself down into the ground and the last thing I saw was the creek exploding then everything went black.
big smile
Hazel
I could here voices calling my name. I wanted to reply but it was like my lungs was filled with tins of pressure.
I tried and tried to open my eyes, I couldnt focus at all. It felt like I was in deep deep water and couldn't get to the surface. Almost like in a dream....The searing pain shot through my body like 1000 daggers and I was able to open my eyes. Even when I did black splotches danced around."Hazel! Hazel! Oh thank gods your awake I thought I lost you." Franks voice said. I focused my eyes to where the voice came from and saw franks face that had tears streaking down his face. Percy was standing just outside the getting yelled at by some dude in Bermuda shorts with a floral t-shirt on. Percy stood there suddenly interested in his shoes. He glanced through the door and saw that I was awake and ran away from the tourist dude towards me."Oh my gods hazel I am reall y really sorry ," Percy's voice was frightened an worried."I miscalculated the power and my target and emitted so much energy"! "then why was I the only one that passed out"? I manège to choke out."oh you wernt me and frank passed out too but you were most affected". Annabeth chimed in. "Percy who is that man"? I asked pointing to tourist dude that was now walking over to us. "Oh....um....thats my Dad.." Percy said looking irritated. "Percy is very sorry and I'll be sure nothin like that happens again", Neptunes powerful voice boomed. Percy just rolled his eyes and the sea god vanished.
big smile
Please comment and tell me if I'm doing anything wrong :D thx appreciate it
cool
Sorry for nt posting I've been at school
over a year ago universalpowa said…
its awesome so far
but i think they should be a little longer....just saying
otherwise its awesome!!!!! :D :D
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
big smile