The Heroes of Olympus Triple Sided Being

anaklusmus17 posted on Jan 11, 2012 at 02:18AM
Hey what's up guys.
Yes it's me Anaklusmus and yes I am starting a new forum.
I've read couple of twilight and Percy Jackson cross overs so I thought I'd do one myself.
But mine is going to be quite different then the others.
It's after the giant wars but before the fight on breaking dawn.
I know this isn't how breaking dawn happened but it's my take on it.
I hope you guys like it because I only write for your injoyment.
Now before you guys suffecate me by saying post.
I'll tell you my schedual right now.
Since I already have 3 forums out, and plus I have school and hw
I will post on this when I have FREE TIME
alright please comment and tell me if you guys interested
I hope it won't be a dissapointment to you guys
enjoy.

THIS IS PERCY PERCY, EXCEPT LIKE TEN TIMES SMALLER. TIMES THIS WOLFS SIZE BY 10 AND YOULL GET PERCY
Hey what's up guys. 
Yes it's me Anaklusmus and yes I am starting a new forum. 
I've read couple of
last edited on Jan 23, 2012 at 10:06PM

The Heroes of Olympus 359 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 359

over a year ago universalpowa said…
smile
wow!
yay a new forum by you!!
im sure it will be awesome like the rest :D
first comment!!! :D :D

and post sooon!!! :D :D
it sounds...interesting :P
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago shubham06 said…
Ya post...
over a year ago nicecatch42 said…
LOL ANalkklusmus haven't changed a bit ;)
Cant wait!
over a year ago precious211 said…
heart
ah question dude did u say twilight?
but it's a Pjo website.....
over a year ago anaklusmus17 said…
big smile
Hahaha it is precious and it's going to be about pjo character but the events are going to be twilight based with some pjo stuff. And precious, you finally commented on one of my forums since my heroes of Olympus.
lol. And Alex I know, same old same old. And where have you been man. Sent my hellhound looking for you but it never returned.
over a year ago rock4ever said…
hhhhhhmmmmmmmm, sounds cool! love your other forum! and please check out mu new forum! it is called "Memory, Enemys, Lost, And Doomed. (sorry but i coulded think of a name)" or something like that! please check it out! (im pretty sure all of you know how to do it)
smile
Alright here is the first chapter
enjoy

Chapter 1 

Percy woke up screaming from his sleep again, while waking his parents up in the procces as well. His mom ran into his room to find him burning up and sweating. “not again, what's happening to you sweety" she said as she took the wet cloth from his bedside and wiped his forehead. “I don't know mom, before I used to wake up at night by having nightmares about rewatching Annabeth die.(yes she is dead in this one. This will be a PercyXOC story.) Now I wake up every night feeling like I'm on fire. Why do I feel like this, I mean I am the son of Poseidon" he said taking the cloth from her. “I don't know honey, but every night your temperature rises by atleast 5 degrees" she said passing her hands through his hair. “what did dad say, when he IM'd you the other day" he said while rubbing the cloth on his neck. “he doesn't know anything either, he's confused to why your system is working like this. But don't worry, I'll make some calls tomorow. Now get some sleep" she said as she passed him some ice cold water. He gulped down the water as she left the room. He placed the glass on his bedside and got out of his bed. He took off his shirt to feel the wind as he walked over to the fire escape by his window. He knew something was wrong with him. For some reason he hit a major growth sprout and went from 5’11 to 6’5 in about 3 weeks. He went went from his normal self to having Ares's muscles withen 2 and half weeks, even though he stopped working out. There was defenetly something wrong with him. No one changes this fast in this little amount of time. His mom took him to the docters, which was a very bad idea. They were so facinated by him, that they wanted to experiment on him and find out what was the cause of this phanamonan. Even the gods didn't know what the heck was going on. Also another thing, for some reason he has really sharp hearing, wicked reflexes, very high stamina and he can run really fast. “this is freaking crazy. What the hell is going on?" he muttered. But there was one good side to these changes, they were able to make him stop thinking about Annabeth. He didn't feel like going to sleep again so he went to the living room and turned on the tv. As he flipped through the channels he stopped on the news. “this is happening again, Seattle's killing spree has gone up again. There has been 10 kills withen this week already. Is the killer that was lose before back now. We don't know, join us tomorow for more information" the guy said and the news ended. “when will this death masacar end. Why can't people just die of old age anymore" he muttered as he started flipping through the channels again. He stopped clicking when he found his favorite movie, Troy. He loves it because it reenacts the battle of Troy. “man, Brad Pit made a good Achilles" he said smiling. “stupid Paris and Helen. Ugh I can't stand Orlando Bloom" he grunted sounding disgusted. He layed down on the couch and watched the movie. After that everything went dark. And next thing he knew, his mom was shaking him to wake up because it was past noon already.              

Hope you liked it
And tell me what you think by commenting
over a year ago fros4est said…
smile
we didnt like it,we love it and at least there is no annabeth in this story so thank you
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
big smile
Really good post soon
over a year ago kjmjack87 said…
big smile
that was nice post soon now this will be yet another popular written by you
wow

no! annabeth died!
or did she....?

no! why!? now im sad
but its still good :P
over a year ago killer24 said…
More chapters or...(incert death freat)
50/50 good bad
over a year ago percyroxz said…
laugh
really good post soon and lol percy hates Orlando bloom
Lol, I hate him too
have you noticed that most of the movies he acts in, his role is a bad guy
lol I'll post soon
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
smirk
I love the chappie!! It was really good!! And happy birthday!!
what abont legolas
sad
oh no, EVERYONE, DONT CALL THE PERCABETH FANS! love it, but i like annabeth, ooooooooooo i have an idea! later on in the story, you should make percy and the vanpiers go to the underworld and get annabeth! i know, not one of my best ideas but i just thought of it so give me a brake! and im going to do something you tolled people not to do, post soon! (hehehe)
smile
Okay guys here is a preview of the next chapter
and I need you guys to comment more to show me your interested
now enjoy

Chapter 2

Percy got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen. He saw his mom sitting on the table sipping her coeffe. He gave a slight nod and walked past her. He didn't talk much these days. He went into the bathrom and brushed his teeth. Then he took a shower, put on his clothes and walk back out. He went to the fridge and took some orange juice. “what do you want for breakfast sweety" his mom asked as he sat down. “nothing, just pass me a gronala bar" he said taking a sip of his juice. “come on honey, you haven't eaten a full meal in days. It's always either a bag of chips or a bar of candy. Let me make you some blueberry waffels" she said drying her hands. “no thanks I am not hungry" he replied flatly. “Percy...I've made some calls revering you your umm changes" she said ad she took a seat next to him. “who was it this time" he asked not caring. “your uncle" she replied hesitantly. Percy's eyebrows shot up as he turned to look at her. “I thought the gods couldn't help" he said. “not from you father side. I called my cousin. He lives in forks washinton" she said as she looked at her son carefully.                    

Tell me what you think by commenting
and also if anyone can guess who Sally's cousin is I'll give them two props and I'll become their fan.
Lol
^ omg!
the cullens?
idk

post soon!!! its soo...interesting cuz i have no idea whats going on! :D

***I SMILE BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON***

XD
big smile
I love the preview and can't wait until u post the rest!!
Well let see.........they live in forks and I have a theory as to percy changes............
maybe the.......um................um........... I don't thinks its the cullens.......
Is it the bella and charlie? Or maybe.................. No that's my guess. Yes his cousin is Bella and his uncle is Charlie.
big smile
really good and I think her cousin is the cullens and post soon
big smile
post soon it's awesome and i call being anaklusmus17's #1 fan i dipz it
big smile
Im second!!!!! I call dibs!!!!!!!!!!! Post soon!!!
me dibz #3
Lol you guys are so funny
and so far no one has guessed it.
over a year ago venus143 said…
haha you made a twilight/percy jackson forum i don't like twilight but i will give this a try and so far it sounds good and my guess is that is maybe his cousin is jacob or from his side of the family just guessing. Can't whait till you post:)
Allright here is the full chapter
and you'll find out who the family memebers are
enjoy

Chapter 2

Percy got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen. He saw his mom sitting on the table sipping her coeffe. He gave a slight nod and walked past her. He didn't talk much these days. He went into the bathrom and brushed his teeth. Then he took a shower, put on his clothes and walk back out. He went to the fridge and took some orange juice. “what do you want for breakfast sweety" his mom asked as he sat down. “nothing, just pass me a gronala bar" he said taking a sip of his juice. “come on honey, you haven't eaten a full meal in days. It's always either a bag of chips or a bar of candy. Let me make you some blueberry pancakes" she said drying her hands. “no thanks I am not hungry" he replied flatly. “Percy...I've made some calls about your umm changes" she said as she took a seat next to him. “who was it this time" he asked not caring. “your uncle" she replied hesitantly. Percy's eyebrows shot up as he turned to look at her. “I thought the gods couldn't help" he said. “not from your father side. I called my cousin. He lives in Forks, Washinton" she said as she looked at her son carefully. “I didn't know grandfather had any sibilings" Percy said looking sort of interested. “he did but he left the past behind him. He left his home and changed his name to Jackson" she said. “so our original last name isn't Jackson" Percy said taking another sip of his juice. “no......he changed it so his father couldn't find him. His father, my grandfather and your great grandfather's name was Morphearum Black and his brother's name was Empheriam(spelling) Balck. His son's name is Billy Black and his son's name is Jacob Black" she explained. “okay so what does it have to do with what I'm going through" Percy asked curiously. “there is a legend in our family. It has something to do with the blood line. But the blood never passes on to a women. Only the son of the family gets the gene. I am one of the two women in the family to get the gene. But I didn't know about it till now" she said. “so what does it have to do with me" he asked again emphasizing on me. “the gene got past on to you. That's why your going through all these changes" she stated. “what so special about the gene" he asked curiously. “the gene..........allows you too shape shift into a wolf" she said hesitantly. His face was contorted in shock. “a what?" he asked just to make sure. “a wolf, the gene is activated when our enemy is near, but for you since you had your fathers gene in you, you had to wait till a certain age" she explained. “so I can turn into a wolf" he asked looking bewildered. “yea, and not just any wolf. A wolf that can out run a car. With teeth strong enough to break the hardest metal. And you'll be twice the size of a regular wolf" she said with a proud smile. “and who is our enemy?" he asked as the shock left his face. “our tribes enemy has always been the cold ones" she said biterly. “what are the cold ones" he inquired. “the cold ones are those who drink blood.................Vampires" she said her voice sour as a leamon. He gave a light chuckle as he said “your telling me there's a such thing as vamipres." She raised her eyebrows at her son. “you know Greek gods are alive but it's hard for you to believe vampires exist" she challenged. “good point" he said smiling. “so what now?" he asked after a short silence. “we need to go to Washinton" she said. “why?" he asked as his brows furrowed together. “there is a fight coming. And the pack over there can use your help" she said. “wait there's other like me in Washinton" he asked looking surprised. “of course I think there's 16 of them. But your the most special out of all of them" she said smiling. “why is that?" he inquired. “because you have your human blood, then you have your godly blood and then you have the wolf blood in you. Your very special Percy. You have three types of blood flowing through your vains and as your a father put it, your a Triple Sided Being" she explained. “dad knows about it" he asked. “yea I told him this morning. He wasn't happy to know there is a beast in you but he is still proud of you. This is the first time he has ever seen a person like you. Your special in more then one ways Percy. And you must embrace your abilities" she said with a proud smile. “wow, triple sided being. That's interesting. So how do I turn into a wolf" he asked grinning. “that's why we're going to Washinton. They will help you control the transformations and you'll help them fight" she said as her smile dissapered. She didn't want her son to fight another battle. Since he lost most of the things he cared about in the last war. “so I go from fighting monsters, god, titants and giants to vampires. Well if they are anything like giants, I'm not looking forward to it" he said  passing his hand through his long hair. “they aren't, they are more like regular monsters with some perks" she said reassuring him. “what kind of perks?" he asked with his eyebrow raised. “oh just super speed, super strength and bodies hard as stone" she listen them like they were nothing. “is that all" he said sarcasticly. “don't worry, they won't be fast for you. You will be able to match their speed, sometimes even out speed them. Your teeth will be able to cut through their hard skin" she said smiling. “sounds good. So when do we leave" he asked standing up and walking to the sink. “as soon as your done packing. But make sure to pack alot of pants, okay" she said before standing up and walking next to him. “okay I'll go pack. And what about Paul" he asked as he was about to walk away. “oh Paul is coming with us" she said. After that Percy walked to his room and and started packing. He didn't have much so he just took his duffel bag and started stuffing things in. He packed alot of pants like his mom said. He grabbed his hoddie and walked out.
Paul and his mom were standing next to the table with their suitcases at their side. “so how we are getting there" Percy asked as he walked next to them. “oh Poseidon said that he would teleport us there" his mom said as Paul looked uncomfortable. Just then a bright flash appeared next to them. They closed their eyes and turned their heads. When the light died they turned to see a smiling form of the god of sea. “how've you been my boy" Poseidon said as he gave Percy a hug. “I'm fine dad, how're things in camp and Olympus" Percy asked. “they are worried about you. You haven't been yourself after the war and it's been two months. Chiron is going crazy. The campers are all worried. Apollo and Hermes are worried too. But I guess that's the usual when your a demigod and part wolf right" he replied smiling. “tell them not to worry, I'm fine. After this is over I'll go visit them and maybe even take Zeus up on that offer of becoming immortal, as long it's still in the market" he said smiling as well. “yes it is, I told him to hold off for your decesion" he said as his eyes beamed with happiness. “alright let's get this over with" Percy said shouldering his bag. “alright grab on to my hand" Poseidon said extending his hand. Percy grabbed his dad's hand and his mother followed his example. “oh dad, are you going to go after you teleport us" Percy asked. “yes, why?" he inquired. “oh I was just wondering, since nothings going on now, I was just wondering that you could stay there with us" he replied. “well that's up to your mother son. It is her family after all" Poseidon said as he eyed Sally. She blushed away from the look Poseidon was giving her. “sure you can stay. Just don't get angry and blow things up. I know how you guys tend to that stuff" she said not looking at him in the eyes. “alright I'll try my best. Now hold on to your breakfast" he said laughing. He closed his eyes and imagined the place Sally described to him earlier. Suddenly a golden light engulfed them and they disappeared from the kitchen. They landed in front of a small cottage Iike house. They were standing on dirt and all around them were trees and trees. “Sally, you finally made it" a voice said behind them. They turned to see a guy in a wheelchair rolling down the ramp.  

Hope you liked it and
tell me what you think by commenting
OMG I GUESSED THE ANSWER RIGHT!!!!!!!
that was a cool chappie hope you post soon and their las name isn't jackson what a shame i ctually liked that name lol laters:)
YES YOU GUESSED IT SO ILL BE GIVING YOU THOSE PROPS AND IM ALREADY YOUR FAN. LOL
big smile
awesome! love it and please post soon! oh, and i posted some chapters on "Memory, Enemy, Lost, And Doomed. (sorry but i coulded think of a title)" and i wont post another one untill 5 difforent people comment, and you did read the first chapter so you should read the rest! thanks! bye!
big smile
cool other people are here........ HI!
over a year ago precious211 said…
heart
Am here!
XD
parts curtain and makes room 4 mwah!
Yeah i've never read twiligh and probably never will but this story is pretty awesome so far.....so i'll try not 2 feel 2 confused
Claps 4 jessie hey u got it right
Good job dude!And hope u feel better!xd
yay welcome precious
we're glad that you could join us
lol
thx for the props anaklusmus. And precious thx i do feel better can't whait till u post anaklusmus:)
heart
Good job venus on guessing right. And I loved the chapter anaklusmus!! Its was really good!!! Can't wait until u post again.
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
big smile
all right!
finally, a combo of two of my favorite books that don't have Percy joining Edward!
this is good, so keep it up!

post as soon as you can, please.
over a year ago perlia4ever said…
smile
Awesomeness
I live twilight and I love the Percy Jackson series
but I'm sad that it's not perlia
but it's still awesome so continue and post as soon as you can
over a year ago energykid400 said…
AWESOME STORY!!!! I guessed that he was half vampire, god, and mortal though...I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT POST!
over a year ago exmo33 said…
big smile
Anaklusmus17 you're the best writer ever!
Awesome story!
Post ASAP!
big smile
please post soon!
big smile
Really good post soon
sunny
post soon!!! and plz plz plz if u really r my #1 fan plz post on ur heroes of olympus because i want to know what happens to artemis and percy
smile
ohh sorry i totally forgot about that forum
and yes i will post on it so i can stay your #1 fan
:):):):):):)
laugh
good, so post now (please) and i well add you to my fans! :D
yay thx u rock
yay!
percys not a vampire!!!
that just totally made my day

even though im strictly TEAM PERCY and TEAM HARRY POTTER
im just glad that percy is gonna be like percy's....erm cousin?
idk post soon!!! :D
HEY GUYS, YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING FUNNY. THIS FORUM MADE IT ON THE POPULAR CONTENT AND I DIDNT EVEN SEE IT TILL NOW. I AM SURPRISED THIS MADE IT NOW. I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO TAKE SOME EFFORT TO GET THIS ON THE POPULAR CONTENT.
HAHA CONGRATS JOY:)!!! And do you whant to know why it's on there? Because you have amazing fans who always support you and know your writing is amazing and that your a pure genius anyways can't whait till you post laters:)
over a year ago JosephineSilver said…
hmmm
Ha, I was just looking and I saw this, I didn't guess right but I was close. I was thinking Sam Uley, Or one of the Clearwaters.
This is a really good story.

P.S. Is your picture of a bow? Cause I'm not sure...
wait, you didnt know this wa on the popular content? oh well, still congragulashon! (didnt know how to spell it) here have some cake! oh, and A17, can you please see my forum because i remember you saw the first chapter and i posted some more so you should checkit out! welli have to go because the DSI is blinking red so sorry for my mistaks but im tipeing fast any way, post soon!