The Heroes of Olympus The new vampire

horse22133454 posted on Jan 11, 2012 at 05:04AM
All characters belong to Rick Riodian

This another story about Percy being bit by a vampire after the war between Gaea and the Gods. Percy goes missing and fakes his death and Annabeth and the other seven are turned into gods with Reyna, Grover, Clarisse, Blackjack, and the Stoll brothers. Five years later there is a person who could see through mist. This person knows about the gods and he made a army that is going with Gaea, Chaos, and Kronos. The person has vampires and other threats against gods Percy lives with the Cullens now and the gods find out about this group of vampires. They send some gods to go to make Allies with this group of vampires not expecting what they find.

Characters:Percy, Annabeth, Cullen's, Frank, Hazel, the gods, Nico, Jason, Leo, Piper, Thalia, and the hunters

Disclaimer:I do not own the Percy Jackson or any of the characters

Rating:no cussing(do not know what to do on that

I also have four other stories that you can read they are at:
link
link
link
link
last edited on Mar 10, 2012 at 10:09PM

The Heroes of Olympus 112 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 112

over a year ago horse22133454 said…
big smile
I will post tommorow after school
over a year ago anaklusmus17 said…
worried
Awesome, as long as it's not percabeth
I'M SO FREAKING TIRED OF READING ABOUT PERCABETH.
post soon lol
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago percyroxz said…
cool but it's kinda like my forum. but im sure you'll do better so post soon
big smile
I will try my hardest to not make it like your story percyroxz and nothing is better then your forum Perseus Cullen
big smile
Chapter 1
Reyna

After the years of scolding Annabeth and searching for Percy everywhere I couldn't find him but one time I had found him in a highschool when I was going to class that day was super rainy. The gods called us for a meeting I bowed to Zeus he said "Clarisse, Grover, Annabeth, Connor, Travis, Hazel, Frank, Jason, Leo, Piper, and Reyna you will go to make allies with the Cullens. Hades, Poseidon, and I will be watching your progress do not fail us this is an important group they have one that has Poseidons, Hades, and my powers it is very suspicious so watch your backs and do not leave without one protecting you. Or werewolf now go" and with that we teleported to the front of a almost whole glass house in the middle of a forest Annabeth knocked and a guy opened to door a little girl ran out laughing.
He said "come on in" we walked in the big house the guy that opened the door had amber eyes and brown hair "Edward" he said and reached out his hand we all introduced ourselves a guy walked in the door and the little girl was hanging on his neck. "I got a new necklace Edward look its even ticklish" the guy said tickling the little girl the girl let go the guy had wind blown jet black hair and amber eyes he had a lot of muscles. "What are they doing here?" he asked "Percy-" Edward started then I interrupted "Percy! I don't believe you" "oh I'm going to kill you Edward" the guy said "yes Percy jackson Reyna."
"Percy Edward was just playing" a girl said "you are just annoying Bella" Percy said then the whole family came we all introduced ourselves we started to talk. It was starting to get dark and I yawned "okay lets let them get some sleep" Charstle(I think that's how you spell it) said Edward whispered something to Charstle. "Okay Reyna you and Annabeth can sleep in Percy's room and the rest of you follow me "Edward" Percy huffed then he said follow me." We walked for a while then reached a room with a queen size bed "okay if you need anything I will be downstairs if not then ask someone else" he said his eyes getting black.

(Switching)
Percy

I was getting hungry and listening to their heart beat didn't help once they got in the bed I shut the door and started to walk down the hall and I ran into Edward, Jason, and Leo. "Are you okay Percy?" Jason asked "yes" I said his heart beat was hitting my ear thump thump, thump thump, thump thump I walked daround them and ran out of the house to get something to eat.
I ended up eating mountain loin I started to run back but ran into a few vampires "Percy when are you going to join us it is simple to tell us just bite one of the gods" Tanya said. "No" I said with a growl in my voice "come on Percy" she said stepping forward "Percy" "Percy" my family the Cullen's called a werewolf howled in the distance I had finally sorted out the werewolves and Cullen's differences so now they were best friends. The sky thundered and the ground shook around me Nico came out beside me he had always visited and he was the God of shadows now Thalia appeared with him she had become Artemises official second in command and goddess of thunder. The Cullen's came out of the trees and bushes with the werewolves hunters came out of the bushes hunters shot at the vampires and me and my family fought and protected the people from vampires werewolves started ripping vampires apart I saw Tanya run. We won killing every vampire no one was hurt surpringly we all walked to the house and when we walked in the living room all the gods and goddesses were there. Reyna and Annabeth were telling them what happened at the house Poseidon saw me and walked over and hugged me and whispered in my ear "why didn't you come back?" "I am a monster" I replied.
over a year ago tortillialuvsrr said…
I LOVE IT HOPE U POST SOON!!!!!!!!!
hmmm
awesome post soon and thx that was nice of you to say. but is reyna in love with percy and why was she arguing with annabeth??
big smile
yes percyroxz it is and they were arguing because I didn't include this cause I just thought of this so they were arguing cause Reyna accused Annabeth of mot caring for Percy
big smile
aw reyna is in love with percy. thats so cute but y was she arguing with annabeth and pls post soon
big smile
they were arguing cause Reyna accused Annabeth of not caring for Percy then Annabeth stood up for herself and I am starting to post
big smile

Chapter 2
Nico

I was just happy that they didn't start yelling at me for not telling them where Percy was Percy was sitting on the sofa I walked over and sat by him. "This is entertaining" he said to me I smiled and watched Annabeth and Reyna fight "this is like watching Edward and Bella fight" I said to Percy Edward and Bella glared at me both trying to make me uncomfortable but it didn't work being around these guys for like 4 years. Reyna and Annabeth stopped fighting "I think they heard you" Percy whispered "he said in his thoughts that being around these guys for like four years" Annabeth whispered to Reyna they both glared at me. Not even that was scary I sighed every gods eyes were on me including my dads now Poseidon wasn't glaring he just had a sad look in his eyes the werewolves were trying not to laugh as the two girls lunged at me I turned into a shadow in place. "I have found a solution to that" Percy said a little to loud "don't fall for that" I tried to tell them Annabeth sat down listening to me and Reyna said too me "I will kill you later" then stomped upstairs. Percy said "that was fun" then plopped down by me "I am just glad you aren't dead" Hazel said then Edward raised an eyebrow "dead?" he asked Percy "now that's a touchy subject uh bye" Percy said running from Edward.
Annabeth walked up the stairs to her room once almost everyone went to their rooms Hazel, Frank, the gods and goddesses, hunters, werewolves, the Cullen's, and Piper. "For four years Nico" Hazel started "well Percy-" I started Hazel cut me off "four years Nico Di Angelo" Jacob said "oh someone is in trouble" Hazel glared at him and he shut up. "Hazel it wasn't his fault I made him swear on Styx" Percy said running behind me "puh dead" Edward muttered Percy rolled his eyes "you have been annoying ever since I beat you in sword fighting" Percy said to him having a growl in his voice. I pulled Percy into the seat and said "calm down Percy" he shuffled his feet Poseidon was looking at Percy with grief I looked back at Hazel and Frank.
Frank was whispering to Hazel who was still looking between me and Percy he stood and started to walk up to his room I shadow traveled there Percy walked in a few minutes later and said "this is annoying." Someone knocked on the door Percy opened it and Bella was standing there "can I come in" she asked he opened it wider and she walked in "are you okay Percy I know Edward can be annoying sometimes" she said looked at me then back to Percy "yeah I'm fine its not Edward its-" another knock on the door. Percy opened it and Tanya and Edward stepped through Percy glared at Tanya and stepped protectively towards Annabeth and Reyna "what do you want Tanya?" Percy growled at her "I just wanted to say I'm sorry about our misunderstanding Percy" she said and walked up to him and rubbed his arm. Now Percy could have multiple angers but this was the most dangerous and scariest Percy held back on smashing her into millions of pieces and snapped "why now and not earlier?" "well I didn't think about it earlier Percy" she said putting her chin on his chest.
I noticed Edward hadn't moved his hands from behind his back I shadow traveled behind him to see a person holding his hands behind him. The vampire turned and had his fangs at my neck in less then ten seconds "Percy!" I yelped Percy looked as Edward moved he hissed at Tanya then growled his eyes turning a blood red "tell him to get off Nico." "Calm down Percy" I warned he didn't listen and threw Tanya against the wall pulling out his sword and lodging it in her shoulder then hit the vampire off of me I ducked knowing the vampire would try and bite Percy slammed into the vampire full force. Jason opened the door next to Percy's and looked into Percy's room and saw the wriggling Tanya Percy was trashing the vampire pretty good Jasper walked over and saw Percy fighting the vampire and went to help him. I was grabbed by who I thought was Edward but by Tanya who had freed herself from Percy's sword she dragged my by my jacket her fingers grabbing a tiny piece of my back's skin.

(switching)
Reyna

I woke up from a peaceful sleep to find all the gods and Cullen's trying to pull Percy away from a different vampire I ran over to help but Piper held me back. They finally separated the two Alice started to do something with her hand and Percy stuck a paper on a clipboard and pencil under her hand she started to drawl on the paper it was a beach with rocks and a big ocean with a campsite in the woods. Percy got up and headed to his room Edward stopped him and said "we can't go there Percy thats not our land" Percy said "I don't care" and started to walk to the door I followed him he turned suddenly and said "Reyna stay here." "No Percy I can't do that I just can't let you" I said "your staying here" he said the sun started to come up and his skin sparkled like jewels "no I won't I am going" I said "fine" Percy said then in a swift moment he picked me up and started to run everything passed in a blur. We stopped at a road he let me down and started to walk we walked for about 20 minutes then he jumped in the shade and started to walk as he stopped sparkling "lets go into the forest" he said. We started to walk to the forest when a car stopped in the road "hey Percy come here I got to show ya something" a guy called in the car yelled Percy yelled back "no I will see it tomorrow" the guy stepped out of the car and walked up to him and said "why don't you come out when its sunny man its nice out." "Oh I just like the shade Ben" he said looking at me for help "oh whos this lady a friend a or a girlfriend" he said walking over to me "we really got to get going Ben" Percy said then grabbed my hand when we first met I would have pulled away but something about it made me not.
sunny
wow!!!!!! I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!! post soon!!!!!!!!!!
heart
awesome so much better than my story. plz post soon
big smile
Thx guys but my firekindle just deleted the whole chapter I will post tommorow and it will be very long
over a year ago shubham06 said…
Not preyna plz. Make it percabeth
Anyway nice stry and its ut stry so ur wish
Post sooooon
big smile
I am typing right now
big smile
Chapter 3
Bella

I was not my idea to follow Percy it was Edwards idea Frank, Hazel, Leo, Jason, Alice, Jasper, Thalia, Piper, Annabeth, Edward, and I started to follow Percy and Reyna's trail right after they left. We followed them until we almost ran into them cause Ben had stopped them Percy grabbed Reyna's hand and pulled her along away from Ben we walked cautiously around then followed. Percy stopped behind a rock and took off his jacket night was starting to come he laid it down for Reyna then he ran off to probably go hunt an hour later he came back sat on the rock and watched her.

(switching)
Percy

Reyna looked so at peace not worrying about a thing like nothing bad could happen but to me millions of bad things could happen werewolves, hundreds of vampires, Nico becoming a vampire if we don't save him quickly etc. Then there is always the last thing losing a friend any one of my friends nothing would go straight then it would all be lopsided I could never replace them but then again they were immortal. They were also gods I hadn't noticed the scent change or hear a werewolf come up behind me but one tackled me off the rock and pinned me down I hissed showing my sharp vampire teeth to him luckily he was a wimp at first. He got off then noticed what he did some still didn't like every vampire but they couldn't come to our territory without having to pay the price and Jacob and his pack were the only ones who were able to come onto our territory. I let him fly past me and into a rock then more came I pulled out my pen that let off a light glow they backed off and one growled at me when I went to Reyna. I hissed I shook Reyna awake when one launched an attack on my wrist my sword flew out of my hand onto the ground I started to push towards the water more werewolves tackled me from behind and one got me pinned they grabbed on to my arms and legs then started to pull when a howl broke the silence in the air every werewolf let go and looked at the hill.
A pack of werewolves came running down the hill Jacob's pack I thought a guy went to human as I pushed the mutt off me and Jacob looked at me like asking 'what are you doing here getting yourself killed?' I shook my head and mouthed 'no' I walked over to Reyna when a flash of yellow caught my eye Tanya had been wearing yellow and that was way to fast for a human. Frank, Hazel, Leo, Jason, Alice, Jasper, Thalia, Piper, Annabeth, Edward, and Bella stepped out of the bushes I flashed them a sign of anger then went and followed the yellow like an idiot.
I ran to an open part in the forest I looked around for the piece of yellow a sharp pain exploded in the back of my neck dizziness struck me I leaned on a tree for support and pulled the same dart from my neck it had a sharp but short needle and a little tube that was empty and little feathers on the end. I started towards where the others were and then ran when I saw the sand I stopped and started to walk again Alice saw me and rushed over to me and asked "whats wrong Percy?" I held up the needle as part of my brain shut down I lurched forward and she caught me everyone rushed forward to see what was wrong my eyes closed letting me sleep for the first time in 5 years.

(switching)
Alice

Percy just fell asleep in my arms I just couldn't believe how that happened Jacob helped me with Percy I picked up the needle that Percy had showed me it looked like someone tranquilized him. I walked over to Percy as Jacob put him in the sand I pulled out my phone and called home "hello" my dad's voice answered "hey dad uh can you come to the beach Percy ran into something that I just don't get" I said "be right there" he said I hung up. I was sitting by Percy and so was Annabeth, Reyna, Edward, Bella, Jasper, Frank, Hazel, and Jacob my dad came into view and saw us with Percy laying in the middle. He ran over ad said "I will take him home he can rest there thank you Alice for looking out for him" he said picking Percy up I said "your welcome" and with that he ran at vampire speed.

Poseidon

Charstle walked in with Percy in his arms he walked upstairs and came back an hour later and said "don't worry something got to Percy so he will be sleeping for a while" I sighed with relief.
over a year ago perlia4ever said…
AWESOME CHAPTERS AND I LOVE HOW YOU MADE REYNA FALL FOR PERCY
I HAVENT SEEN ONE OF THOSE HERE.
but can i give a suggestion. can put periods to make the sentences shorter. cuz there are alot of run on sentences and its confusing to figure out what they are saying.
for example in your chapter 2 you wrote "I was just happy that they didn't start yelling at me for not telling them where Percy was Percy was sitting on the sofa I walked over and sat by him."
you could have used a period after percy was. then on the sofa.
and again these are suggestions so dont take it heart and dont hate me either for pointing out the mistakes. i make mistakes too. lol
but i still love your forum, its an awesome idea.
sunny
LOVE IT!!!!!!! POST SOON!!!!!
big smile
thanks perlia4ever I will do that I do that a whole lot and didn't know what to do thx I will start t write
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
heart
Love the chappie!!!!! Post soon!!
big smile
Chapter 4
Reyna

'Percy's eyes opened suddenly he flew straight at me eyes turning blood red an inch from my face. Edward and Jasper pulled him away and Edward said "go get Charstle" I ran out of the room and jotted down the stairs. Bella walked over with Alice behind her "whats wrong Reyna?" Bella asked "Edward. needs. Charstle." I panted out the two looked at each other then ran up to help Edward and Jasper. I ran int the wide living room the talking stopped everyone looked over "Charstle they need help in Percy's room" I said running out of the room. Everyone followed me we ran up the long stairway the four were struggling to hold Percy the rest of the Cullen's went to help the four. Percy kept hissing and growling the scene shifted to a small tent Nico was in the corner. Spotlights were directly on him and all over the cage. Nico was muttering very unpleasant stuff about what he would do to Tanya. A voice behind me said "this is what will happen dear if you want to save yourself then join our team." The voice was raspy and strong Kronos I thought "never in a millennium" I said to him. "Then let me show you more" he said then laughed the scene changed to the beach I was sleeping on right now. It showed no sign of a camp Percy had his sword to a person's neck. More especially my neck he bent down and picked me up by my shirt as he dropped his sword. He smiled and bent his head to my neck I tried to pull away then I started to scream my body was trying to tear away from Percy's. Then Percy pulled away wiping blood from his mouth my body fell to the ground.'
I was shaken awake by Bella I noticed I was pale that dream scared me and I felt very weird. "Were going and are you okay you started to scream then stopped its like you had a nightmare" she said "I'm fine I need to talk to you" I said. We picked up camp I was walking in the middle of Jacob, Alice, Bella, and Hazel Bella was to my right. "The dream was well me, Jasper, and Edward were in Percy's room and Percy was sleeping. Edward and Jasper were there to watch Percy and then his eyes opened a blood red and he lunged at me but Edward and Jasper held him back. I ran to get Charstle and ran into you and Alice and told you and you two ran off to help the two boys. I got Charstle and ran back to the room where you, and the others were trying to hold Percy off. The rest of your family went to help you all then it changed to Nico in a spotlight. Which he didn't enjoy then it changed to this beach and Percy had his sword to my throat. Then he lifted me up and dropped his sword and bent to my throat and I tried to get away. I started to scream and struggled more to get away-" Hazel interrupted me "Percy is not that kind of guy!" she shouted everyone stopped. The goddess of cursed jewels and trust started shouting at me "he would never do that its like a dog talking never going to happen." Then I said something "well werewolves are talking dogs" "hey!" Jacob protested Bella then spoke up "actually becoming a vampire can change you alot Hazel. I know it changed me alot and he still gets hungry and immediately wants human blood we are still training him." "Sorry Hazel I got to agree its like how I used to be when I changed" Frank said dropping his head. "Frank he saved your life" she snapped then Edward joined "well it does changed people I know how much you trust him Hazel just like you. Also how much you want everyone to believe you but it does change people."
Annabeth turned around and snapped "why are you all so mean to Percy Edward you have a grudge that's not worth it Percy beat millions of people. Bella you actually think that I never cared about Percy but I dated him for around 6 years. Alice your the nicest vampire that hasn't done anything wrong to hurt anyone. Jasper you used to help a very rude daughter of Aphrodite that raised kids as vampires then made you kill them." Everyone looked at Annabeth was crazy she started to walk again. I started again not talking but thinking your awesome Annabeth thank you her voice replied in my head I laughed out loud. She giggled as I was tearing up from laughing when Jacob said "shush camp" and perked his head like a dog. I pulled out my weapon we walked to the camp it was totally deserted I walked right into a invisible force. Annabeth stepped by me and walked through then pulled me in we came to a metal shelter. It was a hut with a big set of doors "come on Reyna lets go" she opened the set of doors.
Nico was sitting in the corner cursing in multiple languages archers came out of nowhere. "Put your hands up" one said Annabeth grabbed her Yankees cap that was still in a piece. She raised her hands I knew what she was doing she shoved the cap on her head of blond hair and disappeared. Random archers started to fall three that hadn't fallen put arrows to my back. "Take off the cap goddess and this weak goddess won't die" one said "who said I was weak" I asked keeping the anger out of my voice. "Everyone you haven't used one of your powers yet" another said "which goddess am I do you think?" I asked. "Oh a weak minor goddesses" the last one said "you got that wrong she is Goddess of fear, and feelings" Annabeth said.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
sneak peek
smile
Ooooo post the rest soon!!
OMG we went to a Chinese restaurant and I asked my dad "How come there are so may families cause it all started out they had kids than those guys had kids and so on" then he replied "lets put it this way they had alot of fun." gross right!
I am starting to type
and the qeustion just popped in my head so yeah
over a year ago green-art-ac-pj said…
This is great! I actually read it since I got interested....Though many parts I got really confused. And when I say confused? I mean confused. Also on the top can you put your summary, rating, characters, and disclaimer? Please do!
If this gets even better, I bet you, you can win The Best Fanfic. Just I am confused in this story.

and why a chinese restaurant you wanted to ask that question. RACIST! No Its not. Just perverted stuff I say. in Ways thats spam so people could use that as spam

Going on, Let's see how well you can do and get even better. Please make paragraph form on who is saying who
big smile
Chapter 4
Reyna

'Percy's eyes opened suddenly he flew straight at me eyes turning blood red an inch from my face. Edward and Jasper pulled him away and Edward said "go get Charstle" I ran out of the room and jotted down the stairs. Bella walked over with Alice behind her "whats wrong Reyna?" Bella asked "Edward. needs. Charstle." I panted out the two looked at each other then ran up to help Edward and Jasper. I ran int the wide living room the talking stopped everyone looked over "Charstle they need help in Percy's room" I said running out of the room. Everyone followed me we ran up the long stairway the four were struggling to hold Percy the rest of the Cullen's went to help the four. Percy kept hissing and growling the scene shifted to a small tent Nico was in the corner. Spotlights were directly on him and all over the cage. Nico was muttering very unpleasant stuff about what he would do to Tanya. A voice behind me said "this is what will happen dear if you want to save yourself then join our team." The voice was raspy and strong Kronos I thought "never in a millennium" I said to him. "Then let me show you more" he said then laughed the scene changed to the beach I was sleeping on right now. It showed no sign of a camp Percy had his sword to a person's neck. More especially my neck he bent down and picked me up by my shirt as he dropped his sword. He smiled and bent his head to my neck I tried to pull away then I started to scream my body was trying to tear away from Percy's. Then Percy pulled away wiping blood from his mouth my body fell to the ground.'
I was shaken awake by Bella I noticed I was pale that dream scared me and I felt very weird. "Were going and are you okay you started to scream then stopped its like you had a nightmare" she said "I'm fine I need to talk to you" I said. We picked up camp I was walking in the middle of Jacob, Alice, Bella, and Hazel Bella was to my right. "The dream was well me, Jasper, and Edward were in Percy's room and Percy was sleeping. Edward and Jasper were there to watch Percy and then his eyes opened a blood red and he lunged at me but Edward and Jasper held him back. I ran to get Charstle and ran into you and Alice and told you and you two ran off to help the two boys. I got Charstle and ran back to the room where you, and the others were trying to hold Percy off. The rest of your family went to help you all then it changed to Nico in a spotlight. Which he didn't enjoy then it changed to this beach and Percy had his sword to my throat. Then he lifted me up and dropped his sword and bent to my throat and I tried to get away. I started to scream and struggled more to get away-" Hazel interrupted me "Percy is not that kind of guy!" she shouted everyone stopped. The goddess of cursed jewels and trust started shouting at me "he would never do that its like a dog talking never going to happen." Then I said something "well werewolves are talking dogs" "hey!" Jacob protested Bella then spoke up "actually becoming a vampire can change you alot Hazel. I know it changed me alot and he still gets hungry and immediately wants human blood we are still training him." "Sorry Hazel I got to agree its like how I used to be when I changed" Frank said dropping his head. "Frank he saved your life" she snapped then Edward joined "well it does changed people I know how much you trust him Hazel just like you. Also how much you want everyone to believe you but it does change people."
Annabeth turned around and snapped "why are you all so mean to Percy Edward you have a grudge that's not worth it Percy beat millions of people. Bella you actually think that I never cared about Percy but I dated him for around 6 years. Alice your the nicest vampire that hasn't done anything wrong to hurt anyone. Jasper you used to help a very rude daughter of Aphrodite that raised kids as vampires then made you kill them." Everyone looked at Annabeth was crazy she started to walk again. I started again not talking but thinking your awesome Annabeth thank you her voice replied in my head I laughed out loud. She giggled as I was tearing up from laughing when Jacob said "shush camp" and perked his head like a dog. I pulled out my weapon we walked to the camp it was totally deserted I walked right into a invisible force. Annabeth stepped by me and walked through then pulled me in we came to a metal shelter. It was a hut with a big set of doors "come on Reyna lets go" she opened the set of doors.
Nico was sitting in the corner cursing in multiple languages archers came out of nowhere. "Put your hands up" one said Annabeth grabbed her Yankees cap that was still in a piece. She raised her hands I knew what she was doing she shoved the cap on her head of blond hair and disappeared. Random archers started to fall three that hadn't fallen put arrows to my back. "Take off the cap goddess and this weak goddess won't die" one said "who said I was weak" I asked keeping the anger out of my voice. "Everyone you haven't used one of your powers yet" another said "which goddess am I do you think?" I asked. "Oh a weak minor goddesses" the last one said "you got that wrong she is Goddess of fear, and feelings" Annabeth said.
She took off her cap as I searched their fears and feelings they were totally scared of me. I made their worst fears come to life they started to shake and their bows wobbled down off my back. I turned and punched one in the face as his worst fear was fighting me. I pulled out my sword and stood over the demigod that just received a punch Jason stepped in and blasted at me. I jumped back in time Jason's eyes met mine which was a mistake the god of life stumbled back. I ran forward and hit his out of his hand then put my sword under his neck. He recovered from his fear then looked at me in the eyes "why do you want to save him?" I asked Jason. "Reyna please just don't kill him he is my son" he replied starting to get tears in his eyes. I turned and walked over to Jason's son and raised my sword to his neck I was about to kill him when an ice cold hand touched my arm. I looked to see Nico lowering my sword then said in Greek "sleep" the boy collapsed to the ground. Jason ran forward and picked up his son we all walked out of the invisible force field. When we started to go back I was walking by Alice then she froze and started to drawl with her hand. I pulled out a pen and a piece of paper came out of the air someone is a wimp. I thought then a clipboard and put it under Alice's hand she drew a forest with a glistening vampire running. In the background a girl was getting bite by a vampire the running vampire had a sword. She stopped drawling a werewolf and other vampires she handed me the pen then looked at the picture. "Lets go" Jacob said when he finished looking at the picture we started to walk fr a long time. The sun started to set Nico said he would go to the Cullen's and check on Percy. He disappeared the werewolves went to watch their land then we ended up just teleporting to the Cullen's. When we got their Nico was talking to Charstle he walked over to us and said "good news Percy's just sleeping. Bad news Charstle has no idea how long except Percy will wake up soon."
"I'm going to see him" I said Charstle heard and said "Edward and Jasper go with her and watch Percy in the morning I will send someone else." We walked up the stairs and into Percy's room we sat for around an hour Percy's eyes snapped opened and were blood red.

Percy

I woke with a start and needed something to eat no not something someone. Reyna was sitting right there watching my eyes my body didn't listen to me and lunged at her. It was very tempting I wanted to just drink her blood Edward and Jasper grabbed my arms. Holding me back Edward said to Reyna "go get Charstle" I struggled to get out of their grip. My body was protesting at everything I wanted to do by doing the opposite. I started to growl and hiss trying t get them off I finally got Edward to let go of my arm. I grabbed at him he gripped my arm and twisted it Bella and Alice came in and helped at getting my body to stop. The rest of the vampires came to help then got out I ducked and gripped my head to let Jasper out he looked at me with sadness in his eyes.
It was 5 minutes later when Alice opened and shut the door dropping a mountain loin by me. My body was starting to try and kill her but I managed to stay and grab the mountain loin. I drank every drop of blood from it as she rubbed my back. I put my head on my knees and stayed I was able to control my body again as I sat there. Someone opened the door Charstle stepped in and shut the door "better Percy?" he asked me. "Yes" I said I picked my head up and looked at him "kay I was starting to get curious" he said as he sat on my bed. "I am going to leave you in here for tonight and let Alice catch your food for you. We need to hurry up and teach you how to control your hunger you have been doing so well" he said and smiled at me.
heart
Love the chappie!!!!!!!!!
Post another one soon!!
sunny
POST SOON!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT
big smile
Thanks guys I will try but it might be short
smile
That's fine!!
big smile
Chapter 4
Alice

Percy was complaining about how this isn't training but he had no idea what his test was the vampire officials were going to test him today. We were walking in the parking lot to my car he asked "Alice why are you so quiet?" I said "oh look here is the van" trying to change the subject. He stopped "what is wrong Alice I wont move unroll you tell me" he said "fine Percy but in the car" he walked to the car and put the groceries in the back. I sat in the drivers seat he climbed into the passenger seat "I was just quiet cause I was thinking about you t- and Annabeth" I told a total lie. "It is something else and I will find out" he said. We drove in silence to the house we walked through the floor and we put the groceries on the counter and walked into the living room. Percy was fine one moment then doubled over falling on his knees another vampire was behind him holding his hands behind his back.

Percy

I got hit in the stomach and then my hands behind my back lightning boomed on my command waves started to climb up the beach I hissed trying to get the thing off. I found out they were vampires the hard way I looked up to see a woman looking directly into my eyes pain spiraled all over my body. I looked back down the weather calmed down someone walked in the door "he would be a great fighter" a voice said behind me. "What in the world is going on?!" Poseidon yelled "Percy's test" Edward said "what test?" I hissed at them "Alice you were supposed to tell him" Edward said to Alice. "He would just run away so he wouldn't have to take it" she said I was suddenly in a pitch black room there was heart beats one slower and one faster then a growl from and animal and a third heart beat sounded as a door shut "hello?" Annabeths voice asked. "Annabeth" I yelped "Percy" she said then I was hugged by her.
She was leaning on me I noticed there were some other people in the room Annabeth screamed as she was ripped off me I slammed myself into the vampire. He hissed as I growled "you do that again and I will rip your head off and send you to the darkest part of tatarus" he was totally scared and was shaking. I stepped off of him and grabbed Annabeth and walked to a corner we sat for hours Annabeth's heartbeat getting louder and louder as she slept on my shoulder.
A bright light came into the room I hissed a covered my eyes someone grabbed my shirt and pulled me up to my feet. Then someone else rammed into me "sorry" the person said "what are you doing?" I asked the girl who rammed into me. "Trying to kill all of you wait!" she said as I felt a hand on my shoulder "he didn't eat anything his eyes are still blood red" she said as she looked into my eyes. A guy looked into them to then they looked at Annabeth who was just waking up "hes the only one that passed the test" she said. "Then lets see his fighting skills shall we if he kills all the vampires in here keeping that girl alive then he passes" a voice said from the doorway. I looked around there was 25 vampires there eyes going red I put myself in between Annabeth and the vampires.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
sneak peek
sunny
AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!
big smile
Amazing!!!!!!!! Post the rest soon!!
big smile
Chapter 4
Alice

Percy was complaining about how this isn't training but he had no idea what his test was the vampire officials were going to test him today. We were walking in the parking lot to my car he asked "Alice why are you so quiet?" I said "oh look here is the van" trying to change the subject. He stopped "what is wrong Alice I wont move unroll you tell me" he said "fine Percy but in the car" he walked to the car and put the groceries in the back. I sat in the drivers seat he climbed into the passenger seat "I was just quiet cause I was thinking about you t- and Annabeth" I told a total lie. "It is something else and I will find out" he said. We drove in silence to the house we walked through the floor and we put the groceries on the counter and walked into the living room. Percy was fine one moment then doubled over falling on his knees another vampire was behind him holding his hands behind his back.

Percy

I got hit in the stomach and then my hands behind my back lightning boomed on my command waves started to climb up the beach I hissed trying to get the thing off. I found out they were vampires the hard way I looked up to see a woman looking directly into my eyes pain spiraled all over my body. I looked back down the weather calmed down someone walked in the door "he would be a great fighter" a voice said behind me. "What in the world is going on?!" Poseidon yelled "Percy's test" Edward said "what test?" I hissed at them "Alice you were supposed to tell him" Edward said to Alice. "He would just run away so he wouldn't have to take it" she said I was suddenly in a pitch black room there was heart beats one slower and one faster then a growl from and animal and a third heart beat sounded as a door shut "hello?" Annabeths voice asked. "Annabeth" I yelped "Percy" she said then I was hugged by her.
She was leaning on me I noticed there were some other people in the room Annabeth screamed as she was ripped off me I slammed myself into the vampire. He hissed as I growled "you do that again and I will rip your head off and send you to the darkest part of tatarus" he was totally scared and was shaking. I stepped off of him and grabbed Annabeth and walked to a corner we sat for hours Annabeth's heartbeat getting louder and louder as she slept on my shoulder.
A bright light came into the room I hissed a covered my eyes someone grabbed my shirt and pulled me up to my feet. Then someone else rammed into me "sorry" the person said "what are you doing?" I asked the girl who rammed into me. "Trying to kill all of you wait!" she said as I felt a hand on my shoulder "he didn't eat anything his eyes are still blood red" she said as she looked into my eyes. A guy looked into them to then they looked at Annabeth who was just waking up "hes the only one that passed the test" she said. "Then lets see his fighting skills shall we if he kills all the vampires in here keeping that girl alive then he passes" a voice said from the doorway. I looked around there was 25 vampires there eyes going red I put myself in between Annabeth and the vampires.
One lunged I grabbed his arm and pulled it out of its socket then punched his head off his neck. The next one came and grabbed my arm and yanked it I followed and grabbed his neck. Pinning him to the ground and then snapping his head to the side I moved from one to the other letting my body go into autopilot. When there was no opponent t face I walked back t Annabeth who was staring at me like a little girl I picked her up and walked to the door. The vampire officials let me through one said "let me go call your folks." "No I will walk home" I said then ran to my house in under a minute dropped Annabeth off then ran through the forest. I came to the city it was around 6 so I walked around for a long time not wanting to go home.
I looked down the street to meet eyes with Alice I started to run with her following me. I ran blindly through the streets she followed me anywhere I went. I ended up in the werewolves territory Alice following me still I noticed wolves running on either side of me. I pushed forward the wolves started to close in I was trying my hardest to get out of their reach. More came from the bushes and started to block my way I jumped over them and kept running.
I turned into the forest I always felt more safe covered in the forest. I looked back running directly into Jacob he grabbed my arms as I tried to get away. Alice caught up and looked at me worried then looked at Jacob and said "thanks for helping." He said "your welcome" She grabbed my arm in a strong grip Jacob let go Alice walked away with my arm in her hand. I was glad she just didn't grab the other I had found out that I had broken a few bones in killing the 25 vampires. On the way she started to scold me and yell at me when we got back to the house I was sure she had just broken my other arm. When she opened the door the Cullen's were sitting on the couch and gave me sad looks "go put him in his room Alice" Charstle said "I will go check up on him in one second." I was dragged up to my room the door was shut behind me and I was tackled in a big hug. "Percy!" Reyna yelped "I am so sorry but when you ran off I got worried" Annabeth said.
"Its okay Annabeth and Reyna" I said wincing cause Reyna was crushing my broken arm. They sat on the bed and started to talk I sat in a chair the door opened and someone walked in but I had my eyes closed. I stayed guessing it was Charstle his voice asked me "anything broken the officials told us about what happened?" "no" I lied. "You should check his arm cause when I was hugging him he winced" Reyna said. I turned in my chair opening my eyes blocking him from my broken one he laughed. "Don't worry Percy I will do that later but Alice wants to go hunting with you" I looked at him. I got up and stood he grabbed my broken arm and said "sit."
I sat down while he told Reyna to go get bandages she came back a few minutes later with bandages he started to wrap my arm in light bandages "wait why do I need this" I asked. He didn't answer "and you will keep that from me to so I won't run away" I said "no its just your bone would have healed but it hasn't so that's why I am doing this. That is a good sign though" he said as he finished "what?" I asked "it means that you haven't had human blood yet" he said and smiled. "Yeah and that means" I said "since you were bit by someone who drinks human blood. You should have had human blood usually that is what will happen that is a reason that your body tunes out your commands. Because you drank animal blood instead but your body wants human so you are making your mind against your body. So your the first one who has been able to do that" he said. My mind was twirling but I remember the night I was bitten it was a *dark night and I couldn't sleep so I went to the beach and the waves started to crash into one anther trying to warn me. The fish were all gone and Arion walked up to me and said 'bloodsucker is coming run your not safe Percy hop on come on' I didn't understand what he was talking about the fact was that he had called me [i]Percy[i]. That important wow I thought he ran off saying 'its coming its coming' I looked back at the water. I was gripped by my shoulders extremely hard then something had bit my neck I was in so much pain I screamed and hit the vampire then cut its arm off. The campers found me laying on the beach the vampire just discarded me as the campers had taken me to the infirmary where they were trying to heal me but the venom was t strong.*
Charstle patted my shoulder and said "don't forget the deal we had" I nodded we had made a deal that we would kill the vampire who did this to me. We had searched every day at 3 in the morning he left me thinking about that I sat in the chair and thought for hours Reyna said she was going for a walk a few hours ago to I stared at the wall thinking wait. Back up a few hours I stood and jogged downstairs past my family grabbed my coat and walked outside I was stopped by Alice and Bella who must have gone and played with Renesmee. Alice looked at my cast while Bella asked "Percy what are you doing?" "going to find Reyna" I said then pushed through and followed Reyna's scent. It went all the way to town then collided with a different scent I had smelt this one before Tanya I thought then started to run and follow the scent. It lead into the werewolves territory I followed it it went onto the beach this fight could have been a war there was werewolves and vampires fighting each other I couldn't see or smell Jacob's pack but they were coming then a werewolf was beside me and looked at me. Jacob I thought we rushed into battle together once we had killed every vampire except one who had to be Tanya she was holding Reyna's right arm. Jacob and I shared a quick glance "don't do anything stupid or-" I interrupted her "I can't help but be stupid I am stupid" she rolled her eyes then continued as all the wolves tried not to laugh "or I will bite her" "if you as much hurt her you will be tickled to death by a fist" I snapped.
Anger boiled inside me as Tanya snapped Reyna's arm I closed my eyes but the next thing I knew I was flying at Tanya "you will not do the same to her as you did to me" I yelled. She smiled cruelly then sank her teeth into Reyna's flesh Before she could have a drop of Reyna's blood I sank the riptide through her heart if she had one. I started to hit Tanya she dropped Reyna I took one slice to cut off Tanya's head it dropped to the ground I rushed to Reyna. I dropped my sword and grabbed her I pulled her arm up and bit it and took the venom away and some blood with it I tore myself once I had some thinking I had to much I held her in my arms and rant o the house.

Reyna

I just wanted some fresh air but I ended up getting bitten by Tanya the pain flooded through me but I wanted this I wanted to know how Percy felt. She I wanted to feel like that but Percy didn't cause the pain ended as he took the venom out of my blood stream he ran to the Cullen's house. Everyone looked as he walked in Charstle rushed and helped him they took me to Percy's room Percy sat in the chair as Charstle started to wrap the wound. The feeling I had for Percy actually started when I met him and now I knew what it was it was my worst nightmare after Circe's island I swore I would never have this feeling but I did now it was love.
heart
Love the chappie!!!!!
heart
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
thanks guys I am starting to type
big smile
Ok. Can't wait!!
big smile

Chapter 5
Percy

Reyna was looking at me I was looking her wrist when Charstle left I stood "what were you thinking, why didn't you just teleport back here you had me worried you could have gotten yourself killed" I started. "Tanya just bites everyone that comes around do you want to be a monster" she said "are you saying that you were worried?" she asked "yes" I said as I bowed my head. "Well I just wanted to see what you felt like Percy and none of you would let me so I was going on a walk to find Tanya so she would bite me" she said. "You want to know how I feel?" I asked "yes Percy" I heard foot steps stopping outside the door "a bare cold world Reyna where I could hear a mouse in a wall" I said. "A long, bare, white, and strong scented place my brain switches to auto-pilot all the time and I had to drink blood to survive!" I shouted not caring who heard "I feel like a monster. All my senses are improving everyday" I shouted walking over to the door and opening it to see Jason, Piper, Annabeth, Leo, Frank, and Hazel. "See! I heard their footsteps and heart beats! Reyna being a vampire stinks!" I shouted she looked at me sympathetically I stormed past the others and out the front door down the the beach I jumped in.

Jason

Percy had known we were there that is scary he stomped off Reyna looked down and said "I didn't know" I walked over and rubbed her back we suddenly were in the throne room. My seat was by my dad's and Poseidon's Percy was in the middle with the Cullen's "well look at that there is such thing as vampires" said Bruce a son of Zeus made immortal to. I rolled my eyes "oh I thought Perseus Jackson was a myth that the gods used Percy had a look that frightened everyone "you are the most worthless god whoever you are and can't even scare a mouse" Percy said to Bruce. "I am Bruce the God of the sky and I bet you can't hold a sword" Bruce said "more like Goddess" Percy said rolling his eyes "I can crush you with one finger Perseus" Bruce snapped "try me" Percy said. "This won't end well" I grumbled Bruce was an Roman Demigod and was jealous of Percy cause he had temples all over each camp and on Olympus. "Why aren't you attacking to scared to" Percy said and smiled "or is it I am to strong" he said Bruce started to get up he walked down to Percy turning to Percy size. "You will not win just cause you are a hero of Olympus I won battles with Gaea, Kronos, and Chaos" he said it was true he had beat all of them "only cause you sided with them they are waking now don't think for a second that I wasn't watching you you scoundrel you tried to take my place but a I was to cared about" Percy said pushing Bruce away.
Zeus looked at Percy then to Bruce "its true so all that was a lie" Annabeth said glaring at Bruce "no it is wrong father Perseus is helping them rise" Bruce said to our dad. Percy raised an eyebrow and asked "it?" he had his hand on Bruce's neck in five seconds he said "you should be a goddess of kids you aren't fully immortal" he said. "WHAT?!" every god and goddess including me yelled. Percy chuckled then said "actually he isn't immortal at all wonder why he never stayed the same age or turned younger I took his immortality when you gave it to him the fates said "Perseus Jackson god of swordsmanship, myths, mythical creatures, Heroes, Time, five underworld rivers, oh and male beauty they visited the house then I made them make him look immortal." "Wait so you are a god?" Annabeth asked "no god but vampire" he said smiling he dropped Bruce. Bruce gasped for air Bruce climbed to his throne which changed it had a dragon around a clock with werewolves vampires on each side one was wielding a sword fighting off a monster on each arm rest was the five underworld rivers.
"Wow" was all I could say Bruce pulled out his sword and charged Percy. Percy disappeared then reappeared grabbing Bruce's arm it started to turn white Nico ran down shrinking to their size and pulled Percy away with the help of some other gods. "Arion is coming" Percy said a second later Arion ran in and neighed "wow more cussing then last time Hazel you might want to fix that" Percy said then started yelling at the horse. If horses could then Arion looked scared I cracked a smile as Percy had a conversation with the horse I started to chuckle "whats so funny?!" Percy yelled at my "you talking to a horse" I said "just having a conversation with a horse that can't say a word without cussing" Percy said everyone laughed "oh shut up I didn't mean literately" Percy said "hi that isn't really a sentence."
Percy punched the horse in the side the horse walked in front of me and acted like it bowed then hit Percy with his back hoof I was cracking up with everyone. Percy started to fight with the horse I hadn't noticed the fates who were smiling and laughing then they said "Perseus Jackson" Percy was on top of the horse he looked up "yeah" he said. "Get off the horse" they said "your lucky this time do ya hear me" Percy said then got off the horse "you will need training along with the Cullen's each and every one of you will will finish training by tomorrow. They will need to be trained in fighting and defense" they said "Jason and Frank you will train Percy and Renesmee" mine and Frank's smile disappeared then werewolves were in the throne room "along with Jacob and Bella" they finished. We were teleported to a sword arena we were in a pile I was on top on Frank who was on Bella she was on Jacob. Renesmee was standing over a bit and Percy was on the bottom "okay lets get training" Percy said then he stood up making us all fall "ow" I said. "Oops" Percy said he mysteriously got the hiccups and kept changing to myths first a werewolf then Zeus which he stayed for a while saying stuff and trying to imitate my father.
laugh
That was really funny. I loved it!!!!
over a year ago callmecai said…
sad
Bruce got a spanking grat chapter . Sometimes it's hard to understand what your saying so could you work on that
over a year ago callmecai said…
big smile
Sorry i meant to put a happy face
big smile
yeah thanks I will work on that and I will post after my homework is done
laugh
seriously i cant wait. this story is really funny!!
big smile
thanks
big smile
last part
sunny
HAHA!!! ROFLMAO!!!!! LOVED IT HILARIOUS!!!!!
hmmm
ROFLAMO?
ROLLING ON FLOOR LAUGHING MY A** OFF.....SORRY FOR THE BAD WORD BUT HEY IT IS FUNNY
big smile
Oh lol