The Heroes of Olympus Midnight Hunter

percyroxz posted on Jan 14, 2012 at 07:17AM
when the war is finally over the surviving demigods meet the gods on Olympus for their reward. jason,piper,leo,frank and hazel were offered godhood and took it. when it came time for percy to receive his godhood he felt pain in his body. what could this mean? what goddess will he fall for and what force is trying to use him for it's own person evil.
read to find out. don't be fooled by the image of the wolf cause not all is what it seems

i don't own anything all right go to Rick Riordan and Rachel Hawthorne(author of the dark guardian series)
when the war is finally over the surviving demigods meet the gods on Olympus for their reward. jason,
last edited on May 21, 2012 at 05:34AM

The Heroes of Olympus 530 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 530

over a year ago Kaia143 said…
big smile
Yeah first post!! Can't wait until u post a chapter!! Hope its soon!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago percyroxz said…
smile
short preview
Percy’s P.O.V (Olympus council)
The war was finally over. We lost some good demigods, including my girlfriend, Annabeth. I wasn’t as devastated as I thought I would be but it still hurt. All the demigods that survived were standing in front of the gods. The seven minis 1 were given immortality. When it came for them to offer me immortality which I was going to accept, I felt this immense pain coursing through my body. I fell on the floor, barely able to hear those around me asking if I was alright. I wasn’t my body felt like.........

hope u liked it tell me wat u think and if i should continue kk?
big smile
I love it but.............

CURSE U CLIFFHANGER!!!!!! still good. Post the rest soon
heart
omg kaia143 u scared me. i thought that u didn't like something. if u didn't like something plz tell me i swear i won't get mad. i no i'm not a good writer. but i'm glad u like it
over a year ago anaklusmus17 said…
smile
I didn't like it. It wasn't good

I loved it and it was awesome

But damn Cliffhangers. I hate you
post soon lol
over a year ago exmo33 said…
Sounds awesome! Post soon!
over a year ago fros4est said…
post soon
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
big smile
Really good post soon
over a year ago killer24 said…
go dude you rock
over a year ago tortillialuvsrr said…
sunny
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER!!!!! BETTER THAN ANY BODY ELSE I HAVE READ SO FAR!!!!!!! I CAN NEVER WRITE AS GOOD AS YOU!!!!! PLEASE POST THE REST SOON!!!!!!!!! I CAN NOT STOP READING YOUR FORUMS!!!!!! SORRY FOR ALL CAPS BUT I AM SUPER HYPER!!!!!
crying
thx guys and anaklusmus u gave me heart attack i was so scared that u didn't like my forum. and i'll post the rest today. and i'll post a preview for my other forum.
big smile
yay
sunny
YEAH!!!! NOW I AM SUPER HYPER!!!!!!! DON'T BE DISCOURAGED IF SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE YOUR WRITING!! JUST KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A FAN WHO STANDS BY YOUR SIDE AND THAT FAN IS ME!!!!!!! I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUR WRITING!!! I COULD NEVER BE AS GOOD AS YOU!!!! THAT'S 100% TRUE!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!
kiss
tortillialuvsrr u r an awesome writer and thx for ur awesome commenting
angelic
YOUR WELCOME!!!! AND YOU HAVE READ MY WRITING??? O_O
big smile
ya i have it's really good. i like ur mark of athena. im writing right now so give 2/3 hrs k
big smile
Im sorry I didn't mean to do that!! Can't wait until u post!!
over a year ago energykid400 said…
K, sounds amazing but can Percy still become a god and how powerful is his wolf form?! Awesome so far!
big smile
Okay let's get things clear guys

I call dibs on being percyroxz's number one fan
I called it
GO PERCYROXZ, your writting is awesome
and Apologies your highness for scaring you.
:D:D
big smile
Fine if ur number 1 then im number2!! There I said it. I called dibs on being #2!!
like poo haha
rainy
NO FAIR!!!!
over a year ago magic-cow said…
Lmfao
mischievous
lol hahaha u guys rock!! and energykid400 yes he will still become a god. but i won't tell of what or how powerful he is. but because guys are so awesome i'll give you a hint....... he will make chaos cower in fear wwahahahahaha. and i'm writing right now so maybe 1/2 hrs
big smile
Yeah!!!! Can't wait!!
Hahahaha
YES I AM NUMBER 1
lol.
Post soon Curiousatiy is killing me
surprise
omg thats cool dude and power full zuse will be drooling
sunny
POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SWEET!!!! God of shapeshifting would be soooo cool!!!!!
Oh, and please add a bunch of stuff to that cuz Percy should be god of more than 1 thing!
don't worry be guys im almost done one hr tops kk
big smile
K!! Seriously can't wait!! I hope this hour goes by fast!!
big smile
here's the rest of the chapter!!

Percy’s P.O.V (Olympus council)
The war was finally over. We lost some good demigods, including my girlfriend, Annabeth. I wasn’t as devastated as I thought I would be but it still hurt. All the demigods that survived were standing in front of the gods. The seven minis 1 were given immortality. When it came for them to offer me immortality which I was going to accept, I felt this immense pain coursing through my body. I fell on the floor, barely able to hear those around me asking if I was alright. I wasn’t my body felt like....like it was on fire. I heard my mom calling my name, wait my mom? What is she doing here?
“Percy you have to let go when I tell you to ok?” my asked. I had no idea what she was talking about but I nodded. “I’ll explain everything to you soon I promise. But I can tell you this is because of I full moon. But he’s only 17. Males have their first transformation at the age of 18 while girls have theirs at the age of 17. This shouldn’t be happening.” She continued although I think she was talking to the council and the demigods, not me. “Percy go behind your father’s throne and take your clothes off” She demanded.
I had no idea why I had to do that, but I did as I was told. When I reached my father’s throne I started to take off my clothes. “Let go now” my mother ordered me. So I did. And the pain was gone. But as I looked down I was no longer human. I had paws and fur. But my fur wasn’t just black like my hair. It was white, black, and brown and red and was that blue? I had no idea what was going on. So went to see my mom. I walked on all fours. As I came into view I realized that I could read everyone’s mind. They were awestruck. A few gasps were heard as well.
“Percy? But why isn’t your fur just plain jet black?” she asked looking confused. I could say anything but growl and howl, so I stuck with shaking my head. He’s beautiful. As soon as I heard that I turned around to see who thought that. Whoever it was had an amazing voice, all I knew about the voice was that it belonged to a girl. And it was surprisingly familiar, but I couldn’t tell who it was.
“Percy way don’t you go put your clothes on. Then we can talk ok?” said my mom. I walked back to my dad’s throne. I pictured myself as a human and then I was human again. I put my clothes on and went back. Again everyone gasped, this time even my mom.
“What” I asked
“Percy your hair it’s all different colours now.” My dad said
“What do you mean? I mean I know that when I transformed into a wolf I had different colour fur but my hair? What’s wrong with it?” Aphrodite came up to me and held up I mirror. I was shocked. My hair was no longer jet black. It was white, black and brown and red and yes even blue. What was going on? I turned to my mom.
“Care to explain mom?” I asked her. She nodded.
“I come from a clan of shape shifters. Our clan’s descended animal is the wolf. But I didn’t get the gene because my father fell in love with a static, that what we call humans that can’t shift into another form. But it turns out that Percy did get the gene. So now we have to send him to Wolford. A place where he can be safe with others like him. Ever since he was born he was given a place in the dark guardians. Those who protect the tribe, the pack and everyone of our kind. Even humans. But I had no idea if Percy would get the gene or not. So I came here to New York.” She explained. As she was saying all of this I felt my jaw drop. I couldn’t believe this.
“Ya ok I get that Percy could be in danger but you have admit, he makes a cute wolf” said Thalia. Everyone started to laugh.
and some people even blushed. This made me laugh even harder.
“When you’re in wolf form you can read the thoughts of your pack and other shifters. That’s how you communicate with each other. As a bonus you can read the minds of non shifters as well. They also say that even when you’re not in wolf form and u hear a thought it means that person is your mate.” She said.
“Oh ok that makes sense” then I heard something. He’s amazing. It was the same voice that said I was beautiful when I was in wolf form. So whatever girl this voice belongs to is my mate? Just then the 3 fates came into view.
“Perseus Jackson you shall be made a god. You shall be the most powerful being in the universe. Your power will be.......

hope u liked it. sorry about the hang clifer but i don't no wat powers to give him yet sorry all i no is time. some ideas will be greatly appreciated thx
heart
ALMOST STOPPED MY HEART BECAUSE IT WAS SO AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!! PLEASE POST SOON!!!!! I AM ADDICTED ALREADY!!!!!!!!
heart
I have fallen in love with ur story!!!!!!!!! Its soooooo addicting!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3
smirk
you are a god i will bow down to you
ps:can you be my mentor
pps:master
over a year ago beba157jello said…
heart
IM SO MADD AT U FOR THAT CLIFFHANGER......JKJKJ
THAT IS SO GOODDDDD AMAZINGLY AWESOME WOW!!!!!!
PLIZ POST SOON !!!!!!!LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
big smile
so good love it post soon your a better writer then I am
hmmm
thx guys do u have any ideas on wat percys power should be cause i have is wolf power which will be introduced in the next chapter. but all i have for his god power is time and male beauty. any ideas?????
over a year ago callmecai said…
big smile
One word. WOW !!!!!!! Real cool story
big smile
swordsmanship
yer baby well not that your a baby its im brittish
and death to bibber
big smile
if you can guess who is percy's mate then i will post
OMG I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS FORUM. AND LET ME GUESS, THALIA IS HIS MATE. LOL
and yes death to bibber,killer. i support that one hundred percent.
oh and percyroxz since you want him to be the strongest. just make him god of everything. like make him have all of the immortals powers. that will make him the strongest.
and on more thing. POST SOON PLEASE.
big smile
thalia,venes,artimas,dementer,rayna,hester­,pi­per­,he­cat­e,n­eme­sis­,he­be,­has­le and athena but i think she is hilyun likey
over a year ago godoffate1 said…
mischievous
he said goddess let me see if u do use same as the others it would be artmes or if u used different Athena
big smile
ITS THALIA FOR SURE
BECAUSE SHE IS A GODDESS NOW TOO. REMEMBER HE SAID HIS FRIENDS WERE GRANTED IMMORTALITY AND HE WAS ONLY LEFT.
SO I AM DEFIANTLY ONE HUNDRED PERCENT SURE THAT ITS THALIA.
mischievous
im sure its one i posted i got all of them
big smile
I think its Thalia or Reyna post soon