The Heroes of Olympus Demigod diaries

pjlover447 posted on Jan 16, 2012 at 02:17AM
Does Katie like Travis ? Where does Nico go all the time? Was drew always this mean? How did silena and beckendorf 's first date go ? What is  Connors secret ? Will thalia ever get over her fear of heights Find  the answers to these questions when you read drew's katie's Thalia's silena's  and what Nico Connor Travis  and beckendorf call ' their journals '

last edited on Jan 16, 2012 at 04:09PM

The Heroes of Olympus 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago venus143 said…
this is cool post soon:)
over a year ago pjlover447 said…

Drew

5/7/2006
Dear diary,      

My life is weird not only are the Greek gods real but I'm a daughter of  one ! I hope my moms  Athena . That'll show my half brother  he's such a jerk . He always thinks he's so smart . he's not that smart . I bet I'm smarter than him. Any ways  I hope my mom is either Aphrodite or Athena but I don't know about Aphrodite because I don't think I'm beautiful enough to be the daughter of the goddess of love and beauty . Well for right now I'm going to stay in the Hermes cabin .

5/8/2006
Dear diary,

OMG OMG !! 

You will never guess who my mom is .

APHRODITE!! It s Aphrodite 

Oh I can't believe it .

Yesterday they told me I had  to sleep on the floor in the Hermes cabin but I said no and they agreed with me so i said I wanted to sleep on  a bed . After I said that  one person got off of his bed and they all stared above my head .

Then there was this pink light and I had on this  beautiful  dress they put me in the Aphrodite cabin. 

5/9/2006
Dear diary,

I think I'm being accepted by my new family . But when I told my old family who my mom was they laughed in my face . 

My step brother said I was to ugly 

The worse part was my dad  didn't care he agreed with them .

So now just because I got a new family that's nice to me doesn't  mean that i can't be mean to them like my old family was to me . 

Plus I can boss the m around because I'm what they call a charmspeaker
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago crystalluv4book said…
meh
post soon
over a year ago Percabethteam said…
cake
uh... You do noticed you have the same title as R.R., which is set to be released on August 14? It' about uh...
Anyways,post soon

A story from Luke Castellan's point of view, from the days when he adventured with Thalia and Annabeth.

*A classic first-person Percy Jackson story, In this adventure, Annabeth and Percy's date is interrupted by the god Hermes, whose staff has been stolen by a fire-breathing giant.

*A Leo Valdez story, set at Camp Half-Blood. As Leo builds the Argo II, something goes terribly wrong. Now Leo will need the help of Piper and Jason, or the entire camp might be destroyed.

*And, the anthology includes a debut short story from Haley. Since Haley inspired the entire Percy Jackson series.

Hope this isnt spam, if it is, I'm sorry. Cake for ammend
over a year ago tortillialuvsrr said…
Cool
over a year ago universalpowa said…
^^ ikr?
thats what i thought when i read the title...
XD okay spam, but post soon!
and aww drew...
i guess thats a creative way of saying how she turned...evil?
nah, thats not a good word to describe her...more like SUPER EVIL....lol xD
over a year ago pjlover447 said…
^ ha yeah I'm thinking about changing the title . Any suggestions ?

Any ways next up is .......

Drumroll

Connors diary