The Heroes of Olympus Camp Half-blood reads pjo!!!:)

Nemisis posted on Jan 23, 2012 at 12:37AM
okay this is (as commonly on here) the kids at camp half bloods reaction to the Percy Jackson books

it starts on the first post

check out these links some are really good and some are mine

link

link

link

The Heroes of Olympus 30 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Nemisis said…
here it is

-----------------------–_--------------­---­-_-­---­---­---­--_­---­---­---­---­---­---

Leo was furusterated this guy they were supossed to work with when the Argo II was finished and no one would tell them any thing about him except that he was a hero. He was so frustrated that he almost tripped over a large packet laying on the ground. he leaned over and picked it up. it was addressed to "Chiron and the cabin councelers at camp half blood " so he walked yo the big house and showed it to Chiron who called a meeting in the rec hall. sense all of the half bloods were dislexic chiron read the packet to them
(Dear halfbloods and centaur you have no doubt been wondering about Perseus Jackson's adventures. Well this should explain something)
" what does that mean" asked piper
lets find out " annabeth replied grimly
(The Last Olympian
chapter one I go cruising with explosives)
"huh " it was collective coming from all arouse the room
(The end of the world started when a pegusus landed on the hood of my car. Up until then. , I was having a great after noon. Technichly I wasn't suposded to to be driving because I wouldn't turn sixteen for another week, but my mom and my stepdad, Paul, )
by then they had relized this was Percy talking and Thalia exclaimed
" Sally let Percy drive? , there never gonna see that car again "
and Nicos eyes widened and he said " not the best idea in the world "
(took my friend Rachel and me to this private streach of beach on the South Shore, and Phalanx let us borrow his prius for a short spin.)
"Paul let Percy drive a Prius is he insane " that was Conner and Travis in unison
( Now I know what your thinking, wow that was really irresponsible of him, blah , blah. blah, but Paul knows me pretty well. Hes seen me slice up demons and leap out of exploding school buildings, so he probobly figured taking a car a few hindered hoards down a beach wasn't exactly the most dangerous thing i'd ever done.) at this point chiron phased and annabeth who had not said a word so far said with tears in her eyes
" that's my seaweed brain, hes probably going to drive that car off a a cliff " she puased then said " someone go get Rachel , we shouldn't read this without her " Lou-Ellen obediently left to get her

hello
over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
big smile
awesome! KEEP WRITING!!!! PLEASE!!!!
mischievous
I'll post more asap
over a year ago rock4ever said…
big smile
i just found this and i love it! :D please post soon! :D
okay here is more. oh and case any one is wondering there going to read all the books but backwards like after this is botl and then ttc and so on.

///////////////////////////////-/////////­///­///­///­///­///­///­/-/­///­///­///­///­///­///­///­//-

When Lou-ellen came back with a confused Rachel they explained to her what they were reading she seemed interested enough at first but when they started reading
Any way Rachel and I were driving along. It was a hot August day. Rachel's red hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she wore a white blouse over her swimsuit.at this point Rachel pailed and looked at Annabeth nervously.that made Piper souspicous. She wondered what happened in this chapter that could make Rachel as unsettled as she seemed.
I'd never seen her in anything but ratty T-shirts and paint-splattered jeans before,and she looked like s million golden drachamas. here every one looked at Annabeth to see her reaction. she was staring ahead detirmendly

sorry that's all I can do for now and I'm posting once a week twice at most
last edited over a year ago
surprise
WHAT!!! ONES A WEEK!!!!! no fare.
big smile
and i like your profile picture! please post now!
mischievous
I just posted and I'm sorry but I have three forums I have to write on so I cant post more then twice a week on each but I'll post as often as I can I should be able to get two on the week ends and two on the week days okay and I should be posting more tommorow.
Nemisis out
cool keep posting

here there's not any of the book in here just converstation and thoughts

)))))))))))))))((((((((((((((((()))))))))­)))­)))­)))­))
Leo looked at Annabeth like she was bomb that was going to go off and kill them all in a matter of seconds, actually most people in the room were looking at her like that, except Chiron, he just looked concerned. She didn't see reason for either reaction even if she was a formidable fighter armed with a knife. her boyfriend had just called another girl hot, but this as far as she could tell took place before the war, before they started dating he had the right then to think whoever he wanted was hot, ..... if he thought anyone other then she was now was hot ..... then Annabeth might see reasons for the nervousness around her . She would probobly stab the nearest thing repeatedly, but that, as far as she knew, wasn't the
case and besides , the other girl in question was a sworn maidan for life. Which gave her no cuase to worry , at least that's what she told herself.
over a year ago demigodsrule312 said…
big smile
I love it it's awesome post soon even though u posted 4 minutes ago!!
big smile
lol! SO EPIC AWESOME! PLEASE KEEP POSTING!
over a year ago itsjustamonster said…
big smile
awesome plz post soon!!!!!
big smile
love it! post again please!
omfgs
I'm sooo sorry I'll find my Last Olympian book right now .... never mind I just got an idea

No ones POV

Just then a light flashed distracting Annabeth from her slightly murderous thoughts and all other demigods from their fear as they instictively blocked their eyes. A book was on the floor and the one that had been in Chirons hands moments before was gone. Annabeth picked up the green and black book on the cover was a sticky note with a message written in a sloppy scrawl, after figuring out whet it said (to Hades with delexia) she read it out loud
" Dear Demigods and Gods, " - she phased and every one looked around noticing the gods in a circle around them . On There thrones. In Olympus.
"Continue " ordered Zues
"Change in plans, you don't need to read The Last Olympian Book Yet. There are things in that book you don't need to read yet , so we'll start you with this book insted ... I think you'll find this one more interesting any way
- The Awsomest Person Ever
Ps your stuck here till you finish ... or get vaporized, which ever comes first. "
over a year ago alice20000109 said…
smile
AWESOME!
::::::--::::::::::--:::::::::-
New Chapter sorry about the sudden change in books but I noticed that there would be some issues if they read TLO first so here it is
Annabeth

That didn't sound good.
"Who are you children!? " asked Zues loudly
"What do you mean who are we, the amount of times you've tried to vaporizesome of us!" Annabeth said outraged.
"What are your names child " that was Artimas, always the peace keeper.
"I'm Annabeth Chase" she answered slightly confused
"Annabeth was just here! You expect us to beloved you" Zues screamed
"My lord she speaks truthfully " Annabeth scowled she wished any other god but Hera was standing up for her
"fine " he replied what are the rest of hour names? "
"Wait, first tell me when we are " she wouldn't say there names, not yet
"it is 2000" All the demigods were very confused. She motioned with her hand
"tell them your names not your parent " she whispered to the huddle around her.
"I'm Thalia Grace " Zues paled
"We're Conner and Tavos Stoll "the brothers said grinning
"Jason Grace " once again Zues paled but now he also looked confused
"Leo Valdez " He said that waving his hair in slow motion
"Piper McLean", Aphrodite smiled
"Rachel Dare "
"Lou -Ellen " and so on went the demigod until all twenty sumodd had introduced them selves .
Annabeth looked at the title of the book and groaned
"Its called Percy Jackson And The Lightning Thief " now you see why she groans, all the other old campers grinned and Travis exclaimed
"We get to see what Percy was thinking that year! " she opened the book
"chapter one , I Accidentally Vaporize My Pre-Algerbra Teacher " she had thought it was his math teacher, now she had to wonder how exactly had Percy managed to get into ore - algerbra?
over a year ago alice20000109 said…
smile
Post!!!
Either way she continued to read
Look I didn't want to be a half blood.
"Who does " asked Conner.? there was a collective agreemant around him
Either way she continued to read
Look I didn't want to be a half blood.
"Who does " asked Conner.? there was a collective agreemant around him
if your reading this because you think you might be on, my advice is
"who let Percy give out advice?! " Travis exclaimed in mock horror
:close this book right now. Belive in whatever lie your mom or dad told you about your birth, and try to lead a normal life
"That's actually good advice! " Rachel sounded amazed
"He can be smart sometimes " another surprise, Clarisse standing up for Percy
Being a halfblood is dangerous.Its scary Most of the time it gets you killed in painful nasty ways
their were a lot of soulom nods and one kid called out
'"Amen to that" The gods looked shocked at their children's unworrysum behavior on a matter involving their own deaths.
if your a normal kid, reading this because you think its fiction, great. read on. I envy you for being able to belive that none of this ever happened.
But if you reconize your self in these pages - if you feel something stirring inside - stop reading immediately. You might be one of us. And once you know that,its only a matter of time before they sense it to, and they'll come for you.
Donr say I didn't warn you

"since when is Percy so ominous? " asked Thalia
"He isn't... usually " Annabeth replied.

that's it for now I know its short but I'm updating all of my forums so I can ply do a little on ea h
okay here's another I ll try to get at least a whole page of the book in it

Clarrise watched as Annabeth read. she was trying to make every one forget she was there, maybe they would forget she had stood up for Percy then. She just had to hope that none of these books had the charriot ride in them.
My name is Percy Jackson.
"No its Peter Johnson "! was chorused around the room, the gods looked slightly confused
I'm twelve years old. Until a few months ago, I was a boarding school student at Yancy Academy, a proverb school for troubled kids in up state New York
sorry had to go do chores

Clarrise watched as Annabeth read. she was trying to make every one forget she was there, maybe they would forget she had stood up for Percy then. She just had to hope that none of these books had the charriot ride in them.
My name is Percy Jackson.
"No its Peter Johnson "! was chorused around the room, the gods looked slightly confused
I'm twelve years old. Until a few months ago, I was a boarding school student at Yancy Academy, a privet school for troubled kids in up state New York
"Right where he belongs " said Thalia, there were a lot of murmurs of agreement.
"You people are so mean to you friend " Piper exclaimed
" Watch " Nico said (this is before SON so Nico isn't missing) "he'll agree with us "
Am I a troubled kid?
Yeah you could say that

Nico smiled smugly
"See "
I could start at any point in my short miserable life to prove it, but things really started going bad last May, when our class to a field trip to Manhattan - twenty-eight mental case kids and two teachers on a yellow school bus, heading to the Metropolitan Museum of Art to look at ancient Greek and Roman stuff.
I know -- it sounds like torture.

"It does not!" came an indignant reply. Clarisse was surprised, that was the first verbose response from Annabeth all day, every one was glad enough that Annabeth was talking none of them pointed out that she was talking to a book
Most Yancy feild trips were.
But Mr.Brunner, our Latin teacher was leading this trip,so I had hopes.
Mr.Brunner was this middle aged guy in a moterized wheel chair. He had thinning hair and a scruffy. beard and a frayed tweed jacket, which always smelled like coffee. You wouldn't think he'd be cool

"No you wouldn't " Leo replied to the book

her
sorry cant post until Monday. ive got competition this weekend, so I'll be at my dads where there is no Internet accese
over a year ago emafluff said…
post as soon as you can
I shall post ................ ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......... tonight or tommorow
postage!!!!

Every one groaned at Leo's comment.
but he told stories and jokes and let us play games in class.He also had this awesome collection of Roman armor and weapons so he was the only teacher who's class didn't put me to sleep.
"Perseus Jackson!!!! " exclaimed Annabeth , she opened her mouth as if to rant at him, then thought better of it .... or maybe relized he wasn't there.

sorry its only a couple sentences
sorry haven't posted for a few days but I'll post soon!
over a year ago demigodsrule312 said…
big smile
PoST!!!
over a year ago Annabeth_Rocks said…
big smile
YAY!