The Heroes of Olympus SoN Story sort of.

Timmyoseaton posted on Jan 26, 2012 at 07:45AM
All rights to Rick Riordan! Rated E= Everybody can read this
last edited on Jan 26, 2012 at 07:55AM

The Heroes of Olympus 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Timmyoseaton said…
Please tell me if I should keep going with this story or completly stop and try to think of a better one Ok? CHAPTER ONE I was walking. Walking towards my agonizing death. I wanted to just get it over with. To just jump off the edge of the Empire State building and die, I thought about my friends. They wouldn't miss me. I thought about the family I never had. If someone ever found them I would be happy somewhere in the underworld. I couldn't do it though it seemed as if I was paralyzed. As if I was being held back by a force that wouldn't let me jump to my death. I started to think that I could just jump. Get away from my crazy mixed up life. A life full of terror and intriging pain. Then I remembered about my other friend Micala. The one in San Fransico. I would have a new life if I went there. I would have a amazing one full of glory and... suffering. I remebered about my special powers. I remembered I was the son of Jupiter and Neptune. If I jumped into the ocean I would just float on the air or feel nothing when I hit the water. I felt a warm hand touch my shoulder. I turned around and saw something... with red feathers. Then I th ought no human had red feathers. It was another one of my uncles gifts. A fury. Great. I grasped my sword but it sliced my hand with its claws. I tried to summon the sea around me... but this fury was a special one. A genetic one from my uncle. If only he knew that I could beat everything he threw at me. I summoned some lightning hit it straight on target. It's chest. The furys chest sizzled and it fell on the floor. When I looked down I saw red feathers and some dust. Just another wonderful day for James Rudicer. I walked over to my little house in Pensilvania. I would sit there and eat some choclate for breakfast. Dinner was either fish or some bird. I usually preferred the bird. Cause the bird doesen't look at you while your eating the meat off of it. I thought about leaving tonight to go to San Fransisco. I would stop at Oregan for some good food. Then go straight to California for the nice hotels. Then to San Fransisco. I thought to myself 'Well theres going to be more of uncles helpers to help me get there.' Then I thought 'Maybe my brother Percy could help, but of course he was off on San Fransisco as well. My first story thats actually seen my somebody so take it easy on the comments ok? lol ANYBODY CAN POST.
last edited over a year ago
Post? Lol I think this story needs a bit more work maybe? thats why no posts?
over a year ago perceus121 said…
big smile
post soon read my story please it's 6th on the popular content its called Two Greatest Heroes Of All Times. Banished?
Its very good I learned a few things on reading it.