The Heroes of Olympus Annabeths mark of athena

wisegirl778 posted on Feb 04, 2012 at 11:50PM

All credit goes to the amazing rick rodian who inspired me to write an ater this chapter yu guys hav to post one comment k

Chapter 1
Annabeth

I stared off the railing of the bow of the boat into the pink and gold horizon thinking of the day to come four days ago we had set out on the argo II in search for the roman demigod camp but for me more importauntly my boyfriend,Percy.I as excited to finally get to see him after 8 monthes of him missing but I also was worried had he found another girlfriend and forgotten all about me?
Suddenly Leo came up behind me saying," Hey Annabeth what are you thinking about?"
"Percy, I mean like what if he forgot all about me,What if.." I couldn't help my self I started to cry.Leo put his hand on shouder and said," Annabeth just think positive. I have to send the romans an iris message. You know so they won't blow us out of the sky."

The Heroes of Olympus 143 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 143

over a year ago wisegirl778 said…
Rmember guys one comment
over a year ago percyroxz said…
big smile
post soon i like it so far
over a year ago CalebChase said…
smile
Post sooooooooon
smile
okkay yesh...
enjoy
chapter two
piper

It was all a blur on eminute im in my bunk on the Argo II and the next im listening to Leo acting pretty stupid over iris message to the Romans I mean they wouldn't really blow us out of the sky right? I've really been intune with jason on this vogue,Ive been flirting, talking ,hugging to make sure there is not another girl on his mind. Once I even charmspock him I hate it when I do that. Any way that morning after I got up on deck Jason looked at me with those electric blue eyes and said," Can we talk?"
"Of course" I said batting my eyelids flirtingly.
"I'm starting to remember more things from my past life"
"Well is'nt that sopossed to be a good thing ?"
"I've started to remember people too Piper"
"Wait are you dumping me?"
"I didn't say i chose her!" Then he kissed me I pushed him away and left the dark qaurters in a huf with him right behind me i turned around to slap him but instead i said,"What is wrong with you!?! You dump a girl and then you turn around and kiss her?! What kind of sick person would do that sort of thing?!"
"Piper calm down we didn't even date just flirted alot."
"Fine, so what are you saying?"
"I'm saying, that your the one i want to be with okay."
Suddenly, a silver little box fell out of the sky landing right on my head"OUCH!What in the name of Zeus is going on here?!?"
It gllowed like a silver moon and had little bronze owl wings engraved on the side that were trying very hard to flap and fly but with each despret attempt it fell again nott able to withstand the weight of its own wings. It was insribed... To annabeth i know you are worried but please dear child don't be everything will be alright, with love your mother,Athena.So as expecting the right thing to do I hollered Annabeth's name. As she came running to retrieve it Leo was yelling from the captins weal "We are aprouching the Roman camp we will arrive in about ten minutes
hmmm
One comment hey who's pov. do you want next chapter

mysterious
sunny
hey guys
smile
coool post
can it be annabeths pov
big smile
YES
big smile
Cooool i cant wait ; )
big smile
Here u guys go enjoy
chapter 3
annabeth

Gods.I can't believe this in ust ten short minutes I'd be of this boat. Then I reliezed that i still had that little silver box mom had sent the one i hadn't opened yet. carfully i slide of the silver coated lid and closed my eyes with excitment wen i heard the woosh of the lid I opened them to a suprising dicovery a i pod touch equped with the lattest monster tracking tecnology, books on arcatecture,and the are they a monster, demigod, god,or mortal apps this was besides the cap of course the best thing mom has ever given me to use. Leo came back on the intercom with Piper and I yelling"LEO SHUT UP!!!!!!" Tank the gods that was the first time he has ever listened to us. I was very glad becaue rising from a distance i could see roman collussems and buildings and a mob of camers looking up at us as we slowley made our descent
cool
sorry bout short chapters keep posting 3 comment
smile
Coooool I love it
Ok you guys want a sneaky peek
wink
sneaky peeky

chapter 4
percy

I stared at the beutiful ship that had risen above me with sails that looked like they had been woven of golden thread spun by the godess Athena herself. On that ship I thought is my girlfriend on that ship is annabeth. As the marvolous boat descended i thought of how she would greet me. Proboly with a slap and then a kiss. The ship landed and the name looked somthing like the groa II or the Argo II probly the 2nd one. The campers started to unboard the ship and through the mod of people i saw a girl with a long curly ponietail swaying in the breeze searching for... she had spoted me
cool post soon
over a year ago parras2 said…
big smile
amazing post the rest soon
kk
chapter 4
percy

I stared at the beautiful ship that had risen above me with sails that looked like they had been woven of golden thread that was spun by the godess Athena herself. On that ship i thought, ismy girlfriend on that ship is annabeth. As the marvolous boat descnded i thought of hw she would greet me. Knowing annabet proboly with a slap then a kiss. The it landed i felt a jolt go up my spine. A campers got of i spotted a girl with blonde hair ada long curly ponytail.She was searchig for... then she spotted me.
"PERCY!!!!!"
AS she started to run to me i ran to her then stopped letting her leap into my arms this might as well be the best day ive had in over 8 monthes. leaned down to kis her briefly nt wanting to make scene.after a while a blonde kid with messy hair a mexican kid with curly black hair and a girl with darkbrown hair came up to me they interduced themselves as leo jason and piper.I interduced hazel and frank. anna beth was miling the whole time ad didnt let go of my hand.As we got closer to the senate building annabeth started to lean warily againest me. I realzied at once that she had seen me waiting for her with Reyna."Annabeth, if your worried about me being with Reyna.Don't be your the only thing I remembered and the only person i would ever want to be with." At this her face lightened.
"Do you really mean that,Percy?"
"Of course, why wouldn't i ever mean that?"Just as i was saying that a girl with wild red hair was yelling at octavian.
"SO YOU JUST THINK YOUR BETTER THAN US !!?"what was her name i had to knock my brain,Rachel the oracle. "YES I DO AND MAY I ASK WHAT GOD IS YOUR STUPID PARENT"oh now he had done itrachel drew her knife"NONE! IM MORTAL THE SPIRIT OF DEPI LIVES WITHIN ME AND PROTECTS ME!!!"
"OH, IS THAT THE BEST THE GREEKS CAN DO A SILLY LITLE MORTAL. WHO TELLS THE FUTURE BY GETTING POSSESSED BY A SPIRIT"Retorted octavian."WHAT ABOUT YOU CREEPY GUY WHO IN HIS SPARE TIME CUTS UP LITTE STUFFED ANIMALS AND READS THIER GUTS!"She took the knife nd threw it at octavian.

"OCTAVIAN!!" i yelled" WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT TORMENTING THE GREEKS?! NOW RUN ALONG AND GO CUT UP SOME STUFFED ANIMALS!!!" he shifted uncomfortable and mumbled" yes preotor jackon
last edited over a year ago
big smile
REMEMBER 3 COMENTS

CAPS LOCK LAAA
i m back
over a year ago demigodsrule312 said…
big smile
I LOVE IT POST AGAIN SOON!!!
surprise
awesome thanks for posting
blush
Hi again.
Chapter 5
Piper

Apearently the preator guy is the Percy Jackson.Yea the Percy jackson that annabeth won't shut up about or not cry over every hour.As Annabeth,Percy,Jason,Leo,Hazel,Frank, and i set out for the Roman Senate building i hung close to Jason with his arm around me I felt better about what had happened that morning between us like nothing had ever happened. But he kept looking around and i know who for...Reyna i just despised the way he looked at her and her him besides the fact his arm was around me i felt invisible."Jason?"
"Huh what sorry,Piper got distracted."
"distracted my..."
"Ahum"Said Hazel stomping on my foot so hard i just about srceamed.
"What in zeus's name was that all about,"I asked through gritted teeth. Trying not to strangle the little twit.
"I come from a different time and during that time respectable people did NOT use that kind of langauge."
"Whom may I ask has ever said that i was a respectable person?"
"Well in that cause you would do well to follow my previous statment." It took Annabeth Percy Leo and Jason to hold me back."Whow Pipes calm down."Jason soothed me down I could never be mad at that boy.
big smile
awesome post soon. i think their should be a love triangle between reyna, annabeth and percy. that would be so cool. but its ur choice. post soon
I think that is a great idea
typing yaaaa
grrr i ares
hmmm
1. am i going to slow with the story
2.should i add jasons pov
3.good so far
big smile
sneak peek
chapter
percy

"Yea i'll explain after i do somthing" the senate meeting had gone very well as in no one went to hades.After the little octavian epiosde i was going to give him a big fat slice of payback...

cake
i forgot new page cake
big smile
Mmmmmmm...the new page cake is delicious
smile
1You are doing fine
2 yes
3 yeah its amazing
wink
haha!!!! yea thx guys still typing
big smile
Boya!!!Got done
Chapter 5
percy

"Yea i'll explain later after I do somthing" The senate had gone very well seeing as though nobody had gn to hades the whole time. After the "little" episode with octavian i was about to give hi a big fat slice of payback...
As everyone started to file outside i snuck to the back door of the building trying to escape unoticed well thak the gods that worked. As i took out the cap that belonged to anabeth that i had um borrowed i put it on ad looked down my body wasn't there,Excellent i set out to find the stoll brothers.After what it had seemed like ages I finnally found them talking in the town sqaure. I stopped only to tapconnor on the shoulder and say," Wanna pull an awsome prank on octavian?Meet me in the corner ally and I'll tell you then." I started walking again to see the stolls whisper to eachother and start to follow.I finally stoped at the ally and they where very close behind me. When they stopped i took off annabeths cap. They stood there gaacking a the hat."How did you. The only thing we could never steal." Travis murmurred.
"So it was you the whole time ome on how did i not see it ?"
" Oky shut up so will you do the prank"
"i don't know he looks very weird." I ot out a sack full of dracama (greek money).
"Now, will you do the prank ?"
"Yup, what is it?"I carefully explained my plan to them.
"Wow thats awsome n need to pay us man" they left smiling. Now if could justge the baseball cap into annabeths bag without hr noticing i would be golden.As i made my way to the makeshift athena cabin i couldn't help but maybe accidentlly bump into Reyna who said to me,"come on Percy she's not good enough for you."
"She is more than enough Reyna." I didn't like her dissn my girlfriend like that."Whatever".I continued on my way towards the building.when i goin the room there was no one oe seen they where al prboly at dinner. As iwas siding the hat into her bag Annabeth's voice came from behind me,"What do you think yur doing seaweed brain?"
"I...You...Hat...Uhh." I stumbled I felt like an idiot i knew this wouldn't work. Annabeth grimanced as she noticed the hat in my hand.
"So what happened when i was gone."
"You should sit down this isgoing to take a while."
Hi im back for about um 20 minutes
laugh
"I...You...Hat...Uhh" lol percy is awesome
laugh
i know anyway
chapter 6
Annabeth

Percy was right about the story."Percy dont you think that im not still pissed about the hat whhy did you take it?"
"I know i'm sorry,but it will totally be worth it." Then he kissed me."Alright its almost ten its lights out in five minutes goodnight wisegirl."
"Goodnight percy lets just pray that its not like last time okay?"
"Yay,next time hera shows up she gonna be sorry she ever took me away from you."
"It was way worse for me.Percy did you forget about me?"
"Not for one moment. In fact you were the only thing i did."
"I wonder why?"
"Hey, what about I just say that i love you and thats why."
"k, night
"night"
awesome post soon
over a year ago itsjustamonster said…
undeniably amazing story
laugh
i say let the typing commsese
big smile
sweettastic
over a year ago Nemisis said…
awww
big smile
yea anyway
chapter 6 continued
annabeth

After Percy left it seemed as though the others had been at the door just waiting to get inside. I fell alseep for what had feltlike moments woke to the familar sesation of a hand claped over my mouth as my eyes ajusted i saw that it was percy.When he finnallylt o an let me etup i whispered, " Percy what is going on?"
"You find out soon anough" As we came to the town sqaure i saw that many people had gotten out of bed aswell.
"Alrigh everyone find a hiding spot and don't come out untill i yell monky see monkey do"
I was smart enough to know that reyna the oher prator had a thing for MY Percy so i quickly whied him away to a place where we could hide together. As the minutes ticked by my hands in fists with anticipation i waited. then out of the blue i heard screams and then i swthe most ridicoulus thing i could ever imagine two teddy bears with knives held high where chasing that little whep octavian yelling things like." we are here to advenge or kind that you so foolishly sauhtered to tell your silly little propochies. Our
ansesters told me that one day we would be treated with repect an honor by puting an end to our peoples sufferings by kiling he one whomakes it so." the bears had corered them i an aly and were about to make the fatal blow when one of he bears had unzipped a ziper and appeard as travis stoll.percy stoood up and yelled the code.
over a year ago Nemisis said…
awsome
laugh
lol amazing
laugh
teehee i loe hurch i am happy

haing hera grrrrr
wink
i love pizza
yumm
smile
^well that wasn't random at all O_o post soon
over a year ago owlgrl99 said…
big smile
love it post more soon please
big smile
Lol
chapter 7
Annabeth

I prayed to the gods for a dreamless night. As always i felt as if they weren't listeing. In the dream gaea was speaking to me saying " little hero,she mused,"Join me or lose everything.Join me or I will destroy everything and everyone you hold dear." My dream shifted to a different scene andis time it was percy calling my name percy's wonderful voice and it wa pleaing with me to leave him and save myself. As my eyes ajusted to the dark and barren room i saw that Percy was not alone my father was there aswell.
"DAD! PERCY! NOOOOO!"
"Annabeth wake up" My eyes fluttered open Malcom my second in command wwas standing above me with very worried experission on his face. "What happened?" i asked.
"What happened,ou started to srceam in your sleep. Then you turned all pal I thought that you were going to start to throw up or something."
" Thanks Macolm. I feel better now." He looed unsure that it was true.
"okay, but we are still going to take you to the infirmary."
" Whatever but if you say anything to Percy i will kill you do you understand?"
" There isn't really any need to tell Percy."
"Okay and why is that?"
"Because he already knows"
"How?"
"Annabeth the whole amp pracclly heard that lets get you chcked out."
smile
nooo Annabeth don't do it thanks for posting
big smile