The Heroes of Olympus Long lost Sister

CalebChase posted on Feb 05, 2012 at 10:03AM
This is about Percys little sister she was brought up on olympus till the age of three.This is here live after the war against Gaea.They won but here best friend Josh Grace has been kidnapped by some evil vampires and Taterus is
rising so she has also has to unite all magic realms before the next war starts.
Because the demigods cant fight this war alone.

All rights to Rick Riordan
Derek Landy
J.K.Rowling
Stephanie Meyer

Hope you like it. : )
last edited on Feb 05, 2012 at 10:06AM

The Heroes of Olympus 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago CalebChase said…
smile
The dream

I was in a big room, in the middle there was a statue of a man with a bird head. Okaay am I going mad
I thought . Around the walls where lots of swords and crazy instruments. Near the base of the statue
where a girl and a boy. The girl had blond hair with red higlihgts and the boy had brown hair.They where arguing.
No Carter we can't risk it we just cant .
Sadi we have to or Amos will die.......

WAKE UP MIA!!!!!!
Someone yelled
I woke up. My stupid brother Percy was standing infront of me.
He was smiling at me.
Ahhhhh its alive !!! He yelled at me
I hit him. Ow what was that for .He asked
You woke me up.I said grumpily
Chiron will kill you if you don't come to the meeting and guess who'll tell him that you are still asleep.He said grinning evily.
I hate you.I said and got ready for the meeting.

sorry its kinda short but I have to go

over a year ago _Aphrodite_ said…
big smile
:) That was great!
over a year ago wisegirl778 said…
big smile
Great dude!!! i have my new chapter up btw
smile
Thanks so chappie 2

Annabeth's chappie

I picked up Percy and Mia from Poseidon cabin. While we went to the meeting i watcht Mia. She'd gotten worse since Josh had gone.Every time i looked at here she looked like something had broken inside here,this made me angry when I met these monsters they'd wish they'd never ever come back
Mia looked very thin,here ponytail was untidie and she had dark rings under here eyes,this was not the Mia who I grew up with this was a shadow of my best friend,something that may shatter any moment.Annabeth are you listening to me?? Percy asked. No sorry.I said
I was saying that something is wrong with Mia. Percy wisperd in my ear .
OMG's trust seaweed brain not to figure it out.i sight I think its because Josh has gone. I wisperd into
his ear. He looked shocked
but hes been gone for a month he said a little too loudly.
Mia looked over and looked like she knew what he had meant.
I saw tears in here eyes but she turned away and hid here face.

Mia
Flashback
The day I lost Josh

We were doing an expidition it was Shereman,Marc,Josh and me we where going trough some woods in seatle when we heard a noise.
Get your weapons out shereman wisperd.
We all got ready for an attack.
A pretty girl with long blond hair came out of the trees.She was pale but very beautyful. The only disturbing thing was that here eyes were blood red.
She just stood there smiling at us.
Sherman walked towards here like he was in trance.
Sherman what are you doing. i yelled.
The girl walked towards him.She moved graceful like a animal of prey
I heard noises in the woods.Josh and me turned around looking for something that had caused the noise but there wasn't anybody there.Sherman snap out of it.Marc said trying to controle the fear in his voice .
The girl attacked, she hit Shereman in the head and landed on the floor.
sudenly we where surounded.Josh and me yelled in surprise.they finished marc of in seconds and we ran suddenly Josh fell.
Josh are you ok.I asked him.
I think i broke my leg. he said.
Josh come I have to get you out of here. I yelled
he looked sad but said: I cant come I'll just slow you down.
I looked at him with shock.
I will not leave you here alone. i said trying to controle my temper .
He was my best friend since I was seven, I could not leave him.
You go now you know you cant stay you know the world needs you I'll fiend a way out swear on river styx to try to get away.he said sternly
But.... He cut me of. No but you go now. he said.
I'll come to get you,I'll find you, promise.I said and turned to run just as the vampires burst trouhg the bushes

I'll try to post soon !!!
last edited over a year ago
hmmm
ok am I really that bad
over a year ago rock4ever said…
blush
NO!!! i just found this forum..... AND I LOVE IT!!! but its kinda confusing, i mean i get whats happening but still. can you please use " " those things for when people talk, and i think thats all. oh, and CARTER AND SADIE ARE IN THIS FORUM? are they going to meet? that would be cool! and the new book is going to be out in stores on may 1st! its called, "The Serpent's Shadow" have you herd about it? if you have, i aso herd you could read the first chapter of it, and i try and try but i cant find it! so if you herd of the book, and you read the first chapter, then can you PLEASE give me the link? oops, geting off the topic! i LOVE the chapters, so can you post soon? :D