The Heroes of Olympus Jason Grace and the Legion

Nemisis posted on Feb 06, 2012 at 12:42AM
okay so this is basically the stuff that happens to Jason and camp Jupiter during the pjo books I haven't seen many of these so I thought I would make one

last edited on Feb 06, 2012 at 12:44AM

The Heroes of Olympus 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Nemisis said…
okay I will post the first chapter soon if anyone is interested
okay chapter one

Prologue
I am powerful

I'm going to suggest you put this down. This book is pretty depressing, I'm not going to lie my life sucks, it didn't use to. It only started when I was twelve, before that I had had some bad times but not to horrible after I'd gotten to camp Jupiter but being two years old the journey there wasnt very fun I didn't understand? when a women took me away from my mother and my sister, Thalia, or when she gave me to a wolf ... at least not at first after a while I cuaght on. I wasn't going home or seeing my sister any time soon, I was the son of a Roman god, Jupiter to be exact the wolf trained me and I learner not to be upset about loosing my life, that was the only way to stay alive. Of course I was still sad, and angry but I hid it. when I was three the wolf, named Lupa sent me to find the only safe place for kids like me camp Jupiter. where I would grow up and find out who I was. I was Jason Grace. I am Jason Grace and I am the most powerful demi-god alive.

hows that for a first chapter I know its short but the rest will be longer if anyone wants more
last edited over a year ago
mischievous
okay one comment and ill post more
really one comment pleeeaaase
over a year ago icuSTALKER said…
Sounds good, you should keep going
okay I post..... tommorow
over a year ago rock4ever said…
smirk
YAAAAAAAAAAY!!! and jason, your NOT the most powerful demigod ever, i say percy is. did you fight ares (mars) and won when you were 12? did you fight that one huge clyclopes in the sea of monster or got out of ccs place alive? did you holed the sky? did you even go in the labyrith? did you fight a whole bunch of tritens including kronos? did you fight 3 giants (i think it was 3) and freed the god of death? (i know frank did that but percy had to fight the goast which never died) well percy did! now what did you do?
It started out a normal day, or as close to normal as a day training at a camp for decendents of the gods could get. He was leasing arouse shocking people with lightning prwcticing his fighting with. alternating between a sword and lane so he could use either I. battle, and prepairing fir tva nights death-ball game ( like paint ball but with acid and poison) .

so that's a sneek peak okay ill post the rest soon
over a year ago trivia101 said…
POST!!
It was completely normal until Octavian a 14yearold son of a duaghter of Apollo who claimed to have prophetic powers ran to the priorters hall and showed them a single sheet of paper. after reading that paper they called Jason Grace in. they told him to sit. , and one of them said
"we have been given a message " and she read the paper to him
Dear Romans,
it has come to my attention that you have a problem ... or you will, I'm not sure which, but whatever. So I took the liberaty of writing a prophecy for you and sending it to the auger, okay here it goes
Child of sky Shall go North
And take these steps first to forth
Watch for water and stay away
from arches of gateways
aviod Pluto but find a god
to help you beat the odds
the one who leaves is lost for good
and follows the queens words as she thinks they should

See!! I made a prophocy, its almost as if you had an Oracle . Course that's not possible but hay lets see Diana make fun of my poetry now

- the most awsomest god, Apollo

"We believe that you are the 'child of sky ' as you are the only camper related to any gods that have something to do with the sky, so you are granted quest. "

"who shall I take with me? " Jason asked
"we (these people don't seem to have their own minds do they) advise you take someone you trust "
"so.... Gwen .... and Dakota? " he said it like a question
" as you wish, we shall call them " said the women in a toneless vioce
Gwen, a 14 year old daughter of Ceres ( I don't know who her real parent is) she was tall and athoritve with straw colored hair and big blue eyes framed by peaked brows that seemed to be looking at you critically. Dakota was a thirteen year old son of Bacchus who was obsessed with koolaid. He was kind of short with dark brown curly hair and watery calf brown eyes. He had a friendly round face and smiled a lot. They were my best friends and both in my conhort. Number 5 . in the nearly ten years I had been at camp conhort five had been considered the worst conhort, they were never taken seriously . That's why the three yearold had ended up in it. They all regretted putting me in there when they figured out my father was Jupiter. I chose Dakota and Gwen because they were my only friends. Sure everyone else was nice to me, but that was because of who my father was. The king of the gods. It was as if he had personally threatened each camper, Respect the kid or join Pluto prematurely. None of them really liked me. Maybe this quest would change that.
last edited over a year ago
okay. I will post after one comment