The Heroes of Olympus The Mark of Athena Ch 2

Percy_12 posted on Feb 07, 2012 at 03:33AM
Note: I dont own any characters, or settings all credit goes to Rick Riordin
Rating:T
Annabeth
Annebeth looked around the crowd despretly looking for Percy. Brown hair blue eyes,no Black hair hazle eyes,no.Then she saw Percy step forward in a purple toga it took all her might to stop herself from laughing he just looked so ridiculous "Welcome Greeks" he said"Please come so we can talk" Annebeth heard a creeking noise and saw a set of stairs unfolding from the ship. She rushed over and taking two steps at a time she ran all the way to the bottom the sprinted over to Percy and nearly tackled him in a bear hug. Then she backed up and punched him in the arm "Ow" he complained "What was that for" "That" she said "Was for leaving me for 8 months." "Hey" he said " I didn't have any control over that" Annebeth didnt ansewer she just hugged him again "Well'l talk later" he whispered in her ear. Then he turned to the Camp-Half Blood campers "Please follow me so we can talk" then he turned to what looked like a city and with his arm around Annebeth,she knew that she finnaly had Percy back.

Read more articles from Percy_12

The Heroes of Olympus No replies