The Heroes of Olympus Percy Jackson Meets The Kanes!!! (DON'T read unless you've read "The Kane Chronicles")

rock4ever posted on Feb 09, 2012 at 01:13AM
Hi everyone! rock4ever here, and about 2 months ago I found "The Red Pyramid"! About 5 days ago I finished "The Throne Of Fire", and I got this idea when I read the part where Carter is talking about how he thought he saw a flying horse before, thats when I was like "Hey, that would be pretty cool if Percy met Sadie and Carter." so now I'm here! So, injoy!

Charcters: Percy, Annabeth, Grover, Jason, Pipper, Leo, Hazel, Frank, Reyna, Sadie, Carter, all gods, and anyone I forgot to say!

I forget what it's called but the thing on the back of books that tells you what the books about: The war with Gaea is over and Percy Jackson is flying around with Blackjack, a black pegasus, when he sees 2 kids fighting a monster, so he helps them. When the monster is gone, he asks for there name, which is Sadie and Carter. Now Percy and he's friends want to help with Sadie and Carter's problom, but soon they get thereselfs into alot of trouble!

ALL RIGHTS GO TO RICK RIORDAN!!!

I'll post when i have FREE TIME, and if people don't look at my forum, i'll just stop posting untill someone comments, and thats what happened to my other forums, no one commented. Well, thats about it! I hope you like it!

The Heroes of Olympus 374 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 374

over a year ago pjlover447 said…
Kay post soon plzz sounds cool
over a year ago ninjagirl77 said…
Cool :)
over a year ago rock4ever said…
O.K, heres the first chapter!

PERCY

"WAIT, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING!" Gaea yelled. "Yes, I do." I stated. "Piper, your up!" I said. "What exactly do I have to do again?" Piper asked. "Remember," Jason started. "Gaea is weak now, so you can just charmspeek her to go back to sleep and then were out of here!" he finished. "O.K," piper started. "Gaea, it's time, you need to go to sleep." Gaea slowly closed her eyes but then opened them again. "Never!" she said. "Just go to sleep, sleep forever." Gaea closed her eyes but kept talking. "No" but even that sounded weak. Piper started singing "rock a by baby" and Gaea slowly sinked into gound, snoring. "Well," I said. "That was eazy." "No," annabeth said. "It wasin't." "well," leo said. "lets get back to camp." wow, no joke or anything, he must be REALLY tired. So we boarded the Argo II and set off to camp. "so, what was the funnyist thing you said, leo?" i asked. he shruged. " i know" jason said. "you said I can't summon any more gas!" everyone laughed. "but that just the begining!" piper said. "after that he said. "Wow, that came out wrong. I mean the burning kind." everyone started laughing even harder. "were here." leo said under his breath. I went over to the weel and we landed on the beach. As we got off everyone was silent untill leo said "She gone!" and everyone erupted into chears. After we were done telling everyone what happened, how we closed the doors and put Gaea back to sleep, it was time for bed. so we got ready for bed and went to sleep, well everyone but me. Now i know what your thinking "oh, but you just defeated gaea, you should be tired, which I was. But the thing is, I didn't want to go to sleep. Sleep means dreams, and i wasin't in the mood to dream. So i stayed up, and finally i could't take it! So I snuck outside and went to Blackjack, my pegusis. "Hey boss!" Blackjack said. "Hi Blackjack" i said. "Got any sugercubes?" he asked. "No," I replied. "But do you want to go for a ride?"

big smile
I'll post the rest of the chapter tomarow! Well, I'll try to at least! :D
over a year ago icuSTALKER said…
smile
Crud. This plot sounds interesting. I'll keep reading.
big smile
cool! :D
over a year ago itsjustamonster said…
big smile
really good post soon!!!!!!
angelic
ill try, REALLY TRY, to post tonight! :D
Awesome! Excited for Percy to meet Carter :)
heart
sorry, i cant post tonight. ill post tomarow!
big smile
sorry, i could't tell you why yesterday, so heres why! i could't get my brothers DSI (i'll tell you later) so i could't post yesterday. ill try to post today, ILL REALLY TRY!!!!
over a year ago CalebChase said…
smile
Great keep goin
ok, here you go!

PERCY

"But do you want to go on a ride?" I asked. Blackjacks eyes lit up. "YES! The last time i want on a ride with you was......" He started thinking. "............. 2 months ago." He said. "Well ok!" I said. "Were to, boss?" He asked. "Stop calling me boss, ok! And, lets just go the way we always used to do." I answered. "Ok, boss!" He said. He walked out of the stables, started flaping hes wings, and took off! He started out slowly, because if he went to fast he would wake people up. Then when camp was out of site, he want faster. I was injoying the wind in my face when I thought I saw something. "BLACKJACK!" I yelled so he could here me. "WHAT IS IT, BOSS?" He asked. "SLOW DOWN!" I said. "OK, BOSS!" And he slowed down. "What do you need?" He asked. "Go back, I thought I saw something." I said. He turned around and started going back. "STOP!!!" I yelled and he stoped. "Hey boss," He said. "Who are they and what are they doing down there? I never seen a monster like that before." He said. There were two kids, a boy and a girl, and thay were fighting a monster, a monster I never saw before. "Get down there, I want to help." I said. "But boss," He started. "NOW!!!" I said "Ok, boss." And we went down. "Don't let them see you, ok." I said. "Ok boss." He said and landed behind a bush. "Wait here." I said and got off. I learned the hard way to never distract a person when there fighting, so i thought "well, I could always get water and shoot it at the monster, then I could get the kids and go to camp." so I did that. (sorry, but im not good at fight seens and stuff like that so im skiping that part) when I was done diffeating the monster the kids walked up to me. "Who are you?" The girl asked. "Percy Jackson, and who are you two?" I asked. "My name is" the girl started. "DONT TELL HIM YOUR NAME!" The boy yelled. She just ingnored him. "Sadie, my name is Sadie." she said. "SADIE!" the boy complaned. "And this is my annoying brother, Carter."
last edited over a year ago
heart
did you like it? please comment!
over a year ago Seaweed_Brain12 said…
big smile
That is totally AWESOME...

Great Chapter... Good Job rock4ever.. :>
Post soon... PLEASE!!!!
big smile
thank you! :D
worried
and im not the best, has anyone read the unoun hero? (i KNOW i spelled that wrong!) YHE ATHOR OF THE STORY IS LEAVING!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
over a year ago beba157jello said…
AWESOME I LOVE IT POST SOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
Post I love it
Post soon!
big smile
i will try! :D
over a year ago demigodsrule312 said…
big smile
Post soon!!
big smile
like i said before, Ill REALLY try to post tonight! :D
big smile
GUYS!!!! THERES A KANE CLUB!!!!!!! CHECK OT OUT!!!! (i would give you the link but i cant on my wii so just go to seach on the internet and tipe in "The Kane Chronicles" fanpop)
heart
i just got a sweet b-day card today!

FOR A SPECIAL Granddaughter WITH LOVE

You're kind of like a rainbow-
a beautiful surprise-
There's sweetness in your smile
and mischief in your eyes.

You're kind of like the sunshine
that warms a wintery day
And peeks in every corner
to chase the chill away.

But best of all, you truly are
a dear Granddaughter who
Can make the world seem brighter
by simply being you.

Happy Birthday

I LOVE IT!!!!! anyway, i might post tonight, (its 10:50 were i live) but i might go to sleep........
big smile
YAY!!!!!!!! NEW PAGE!!!!
angry
i wont post tiil one person comments..... JUST ONE PERSON!!!!
over a year ago trivia101 said…
I'll comment !!!! Ur fanfics going along great keep posting!!!

Now will u post?
smile
Please post this is so cooool
big smile
YAY!!!!! ok, i didnt post yesterday because......

·no one commented
·i was tired

i might beable to post during the day, or post at night............. or not post at all. it depends if i get my brothers DSI so lets hope! :D
big smile
GO ROCK4EVER!!!!
POST SOON LORD OF AWESOMENESS!!!!! :)(:
crying
Please continue posting!!!!
This is one of the forum`s I LOVE :|
big smile
i will
Post soon!
big smile
sorry but i could't grt the DSI. but hey, look at the bright side! my b-day is tuesday and i might get my own DSI so then i could post every night! bye!
cake
Happy almost birthday! Have a cake!
cake
thanks! (^-^)
big smile
and ill try to post tonight!
over a year ago Nemisis said…
cake
this is awesome

(a cake for having an awesome story)
cake
thanks, ill take a piece!!! ill post tomarow!
over a year ago jhaycee0131 said…
This is great!!!!
I CLAIM TO BE HIS NO.1 FAN!!!!!

OH YEAH!!!!
YOU ROCK SO HARD!!!!
PLEASE post soon!!!!

NO. 1 FOLLOWER/FAN needs your postings!
T.Y..... peace out!!
big smile
YES!!! I GOT THE DSI!!! THANKS MOM!!! yes, well looks like a chapter well be up tonight! bye! (^-^)
over a year ago Cassidy_MDBC said…
post please
heart
oh, and im a girl........ and i'll start posting in MABY a hour.
over a year ago demigodsrule312 said…
smile
Awesome and I LOVE THE DSI
I have the DSI 3D
:P
It hurts my eyes but I can turn it off I rather have the normal DSI because its the same but the normal DSI has a chat room and no 3D but noooooo
I have to get an even more expansive one and
DSI 3D doesn't even have A CHAT ROOM
T . T
over a year ago itsjustamonster said…
big smile
i love it keep posting!!!!!