The Heroes of Olympus Progression

Meef posted on Feb 17, 2012 at 04:06PM
Rating: K+ (for minor language)

Genre: Sci-Fi, Adventure, Comedy, and a ton of other stuff.

Seeing all the banished and MoA forums, I see a reason to add some originality to this forum.

I do not own Camp Half Blood. However, I do own the story, the characters (except Chiron), and... that's pretty much it.

Advertising on this forum is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

══════════════════════════════════════

Prologue

Earth is thriving.

It is the year 2105. The batch of demigods we have known before have now passed away, gone to Elysium. Their descendants live on today, in a world where technology has now exceedingly beaten what could have never been accomplished long ago. About seven decades ago, a young scientist by the name of Annabeth Chase, along with her husband Percy Jackson, discovered a way to travel faster than the speed of light.

Through the use of magic.

Their discovery was spread to the entire mortal world, and this unveiled the world of demigods, monsters and the Mist suddenly disappeared. Countries decided to make an alliance, known as the ‘Alliance of Earth’. Monsters were quickly destroyed, and today they are no longer a threat to mortals and demigods alike.

The demigods did not know the power of magic; it boosted technology ahead by about three hundred years.

Mars has been terraformed into a lush, green environment. Venus is now a space hub of activity, with forests encompassing a large, modernised city in the center. The other planets have outposts orbiting them. The Solar System’s economy is booming, and with advances in technology pollution has been reduced to almost zero.

However, Earth suddenly receives first contact from an alien race, and a teenager who just so happens to be Percy and Annabeth's descendant receives the message...

Dedicated to mah friends hollister and universal, and whoever else who supports and follows the story to the very end.

Or wherever I may stop.

Comments, opinions and criticisms are very much appreciated.

TRIVIA OF THE DAY:

The Armstrong Station was sent to the Alpha Centauri system in 2103 to observe the binary star system. So far they've been staring at nothing but light.

Photo credits to Meef.
Rating: K+ (for minor language)

Genre: Sci-Fi, Adventure, Comedy, and a ton of other stuff.

Seeing
last edited on Mar 18, 2012 at 10:07AM

The Heroes of Olympus 107 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...