NO swearing I don't like it and it's against my religion
All characters belong to Rick Riordarn that genius XD
Hope you like it

The Heroes of Olympus 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago nephite said…
smile
Percy's PoV
I was running a sword fighting class which meant fighting sariah the new Hermes girl and she was pretty good for a newbie . As she went offense the floor dropped and I was falling I watched in disbelief as riptide cap it self then I saw the bottom coming
Thalia's PoV
I was packing my tent getting ready to go hunting some stlyilian birds when suddenly the ground dropped out and I wanted to throw up when I saw how far I was falling and the bottom was coming up fast great! Just great!
Nicos PoV
I was sat talking with silena and benkendorf in Elysium when suddenly the ground wasn't there which kinda sucked cause the only thing under the underworld is the molten core of the earth . Though the bottom doesn't look like molten lava
Nobodies PoV
The gods were having a fight which got interrupted when suddenly three teenagers landed in the throne room they all had black hair but one had a grey streak like he had carried atlas burden he looked the oldest like seventeen or maybe eighteen and he had startlingly sea green eyes and he was dressed in light weight Greek training armor the next one was a girl with lighting blue eyes and silver huntress clothes the last one was obviously the youngest thirteen or fourteen with dark brown almost black eyes and a pale sickly look Demeter was probably gonna force feed him cereal the oldest Two tucked and rolled coming up standing but the youngest landed on his butt "OW!" he yelled the other two turned to him and rolled their eyes but reached down to help him up.
"Where are we ?"the girl asked just then the boy noticed the gods frozen in shock in their various poses of arguing
"Um Thalia we are in the throne room of the gods before annabeth redesigned it -ow!" the boy said when a book hit him in the head when he picked it up his eyes widened and he choked a bit that's when Zeus recovered from the shock
"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING??????" he bellowed
"Perhaps you could start with your names," Artemis said kindly looking at the girl who was obviously a hunter
"um can you excuse us for a moment ," was all she said as she pulled the boys to one side they talked for a couple of mintues they came back and the girl stepped forward " we have decided to tell you our names but not our godly parentage so I'm Thalia grace "
And suddenly all the gods were saying " but you're a tree a tree I turned you into a tree " thalia put up her hand for silence
"Thank you for your overwhelming sensitivity " she said cooly the youngest boy said
" I'm nico do Angelno" the name made hades flinch
"and I'm percy Jackson " this name caused poisdon to flinch " and this book that tried to knock me out is called Percy Jackson and the lighting thief"
I'll post more soon as but now I need sleep
•nephite•

over a year ago alice20000109 said…
smile
This is really good! Post soon!
over a year ago rock4ever said…
big smile
i love it! please post again, its really good! plllleeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssseeeeee
over a year ago rock4ever said…
cool
oh, and are you going to post when you wake up or more like after lunch and stuff. can you tell me what state you live in, i just want to know because if you say what time you well post i wont know if you mean my time, or a difforent time, well i have to go! PEACE!
over a year ago Nemisis said…
cool post soon
over a year ago Annabeth_Rocks said…
laugh
hello, im new! i love your story so far, and i hope you could post again soon!
big smile
and dont you like my profile pictcher, its so cute!
smile
Hey guys I live in NSW (new south wales ) in Australia and I still have school on so I'll post a little now and more after school XD
"This is what???" was the first thing all the gods asked
"Percy Jackson lighting thief" pecy said again "is there like a note with or what??" he added as he flicked through the book
"Yeah it's taped to the back cover " Thalia said tugging it off the book " um okay ' dear gods and demigods gods- I have sent this book and these demigods from the future to show the war up ahead so less bloodshed may occur
Demigods-I have sent you to the past so you can see it from the point of view of another or in Percy's case defend himself from the reactions his thoughts may inspire
Have fun , nephite P.S sorry percy! ' "
"We'll get to learn about the future , yes !! " Athena said in her nerdy way
"okay I have a question why only us three ??" nico asked as soon as he'd said it a scroll fell out of the sky and hit .. Wait for it .... Percy on the head again!
"OW! Why is it always me ??" he asked annoyed
"Cause it's you Percy ," Thalia answered snickering
"oh shut it pine cone face " he huffed" okay ' thank you nico for the idea nephite P.S sorry again percy "
"You know I don't think she is being very sincere " Percy muttered as rubbed his head " and what did she mean read my thoughts?"
Okay so now I have to go get ready for school hope you liked it
•nephite •
over a year ago alice20000109 said…
big smile
NICE!!! Can u post 2night???
post soon
'Kay so new chapterXD
Hope you like it and I luv your pic annabeth rocks
Just then 6 demigods fell from the sky and landed in front of Percy Thalia and nico
"AHHHHHHHHH! Wait we're are we "said a boy with brown and a evil grin said to a boy who was identical if not a little shorter but it was a blonde girl with grey eyes who answered
" looks like olympus before I redesigned it " she said slowly spinning around stopping with a look of surprise at the other demigods "Percy ??? What's going on??"
"I might as well be a tree " Thalia mumbled "asking that kelp head questions"
"we are reading this book to tell us the future " Athena said glaring at Percy suspiciously
"our past " nico added
"Oh just read the notes " Athena said clicking her fingers to make the paper zoom to the new group a few mintues later they looked up
"Oohhh!!!"
"Yeah, so who wants to read first ???" Percy said nervously obviously still thinking about Athena's glare
"I will " called hestia happily from her roaring hearth
So guys my sis and I are haing a girly night so I'll post more tomorrow promise
•nephite•

angry
well, it actuly bin 10 days, so when are you going to post?!
over a year ago demigodsrule312 said…
big smile
Ok I want to read this POST!!!
mischievous
Um sorry guys I got caught up in school and the hunger games trilogy but swear on the Styx that I will post tomorrow
•nephite •
thank yous!!!!!!!!
over a year ago puppies76 said…
smile
i just caught up to your story, please post soon!
over a year ago persius said…
Its great PosT
over a year ago emafluff said…
smile
its really good post soon
big smile
Okay so here's some more!!
"wait a second who the hades are are these six?"Zeus said staring at one
"these three have decided to follow the course of the story with everything except there names" Athena informed the new demigods
The blonde boy stepped forward "I am Jason grace "
It was Zeus turn to flinch " I am annabeth chase daughter of Athena "the blonde girl said before going to stand next to Percy
"Travis and Connor stoll sons of Hermes" at which Apollo burst out laughing "whats the joke "the brothers asked
"the -haha-stole-hehe-brothers-HA-sons-HE-of the-hahe- god of thieves !!"apollo gasped out
"What??? We don't get it!"the brothers said causing a certain amount of face palming
"anyway" a pretty brunette said "I'm piper McLean daughter of Aphrodite "
"Hey aphrodite ive always wondered why you have so many daughters and like five sons??" Apollo asked
"I'm not even gonna answer that question," aphrodite said
"And I am the amazing leo Vandelz son of the amazing god of fire hepstastus!"
" kid we aren't all apollos we know who the god of fire is"atremis said
"oi!! " Apollo said
"It's true right " Artemis countered
"um....just read hestia"Apollo muttered
-I accidentally vaporize my maths teacher-
"how the hades do you do that and why?" Leo said
"it's Percy" all the other demigods said
- look I didn't want to be a half blood-
"who does??" nico muttered
"true dat" the rest of them muttered darkly making the gods feel extremely embarrassed
-if youre reading this cause you think you might be one my advice is -
"Percy is giving advice! We are going to die!" Travis yelled
"shut it stoll" Percy Said
Kay so I'll post more after church XD
Hope you liked it
•nephite •