The Heroes of Olympus The mark of athena (mine)

emafluff posted on Feb 19, 2012 at 10:18PM
This is my verion of the mark of athena. All rights go to Rick Riordan. I own nothing.

last edited on Feb 19, 2012 at 10:23PM

The Heroes of Olympus 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago emafluff said…
the beginning is a little bad but it gets better.

Chapter 1:
Annabeth

After eight months I would finally get to see my boyfriend. I would get to see Percy Jakson. All I really wanted was to see him but they wouldn't arrive for at least another 30 minutes. I have to admit Leo did a pretty good job on the ship. There was a grand total of three floors, and thats not counting the deck. On the first floor the was the kitchen (dining room included), weapon storage, food storage and bathrooms.
On the next floor down there's the cabins, game room, confernce room and bathrooms. on the third floor the was a training arena, a swimming pool, more weapon storage, and bathrooms. Up on deck, Leo was standing at the wheel, Jason was lounging in the crows nest and Piper and Rachel were talking about something. There were lounge chairs on deck, A huge hot tub, and a bathroom. I didn't want to know what Rachel and Piper were talking about and I guess Leo thought we would need a lot of bathrooms for some reason. Leo called out over the intercom "Camp ho!"
" Really Leo real origanal. And why do you need an intercom on a boat when we are all right here!" Piper was yelling a Leo.
" I need it because its awsome."
Rachel just gave Leo an eye roll. Jason finally came down from the crows nest and asked me "You ready to see Percy?"
"Of course im ready to see Percy!" I shouted at him.
"ok, ok no need to get upset. How about I jump ship first. you know to show we mean no harm" He said as Leo landed the boat.
"I was about to say that." As Jason told Leo to get ready to drop the gangplank I scanned the crowed for my seaweed brain. I was about to give up when I saw three fiqures moving thourgh the crowd one girl, two boys.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
tell me what you think.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago venus143 said…
it was good post soon!
over a year ago lolking said…
good job please post soon
over a year ago emafluff said…
smile
ok will post tomorrow if i have the time.