The Heroes of Olympus Kanes meet Percy Jackson

maiden4ever posted on Feb 20, 2012 at 01:18PM
Hi guys!!!

This is my 4th fanfiction, (others have failed), so i really want this one to succeed! I will post on my FREE TIME, which means that i will try my best to post regularly, but i am not sure. Advice and ideas are always open as well. If no one postS within 3 days of each chapter, i will quit. I know this sounds harsh, but i don't want to spend time on a fanfiction no one reads. Thanks!

Prologue: The kanes have defeated Apophis, and the Greeks and romans have defeated gaea. For whatever reason, Percy is 17, Carter is 15, and Sadie is 13.

All characters and ideas featured in rick riordan's books are his.

The Heroes of Olympus 30 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago maiden4ever said…
I shall post soon...
over a year ago rock4ever said…
angry
can this PLEASE be the last forum of the kanes meeting percy! i made the first forum about it and now everyones copying me, so can you sprade the word to STOP COPYING ME!!!
over a year ago emafluff said…
post soon.
smile
@Rock4ever- sorry. i didn't know. i was just rereading the KC and i thought that it would be cool.

Here's just a starter.Since i have the week off, i will be able to post a lot of chapters. I know it's short, but enjoy! :)

KMPJ- Ch.1

Percy pov: I was getting tired of the flying pig. I had met him before a couple years ago, and I guess he holds a grudge, 'cause here I was battling it behind a movie theater. I took a deep breath and leaped on its back. I tried to slash its head off, but he turned his head at the last second, making my sword fly out of my hand. He must have thought he could throw me off, because he leapt into the sky. But I have ridden Pegasi into battle, so I know how to hang on; even if I was beginning to regret the pizza I had for lunch...

The pig, I decided to call him Voldemort on account of the movie I was just watching, squealed loudly as he twisted in the air. I wish I had some rope, I thought. That would help. Then, I felt a familiar weight in my pocket again. Riptide. Now all I had to do is get close to the ground so when I killed my friend Voldemort, I wouldn't end up like a pancake on the ground. “Hey! Is that your girlfriend?" I called. I guess Voldemort understood me, because he swooped down lower to see if she was there. That was my chance. One swing and I was rolling and tumbling on the ground, golden dust raining down. When I sat up, I heard a snake hiss behind me. Snakes aren't supposed to be in Brooklyn, because that's where I landed. I turned around slowly, sword in hand. What I saw almost made me go into shock.
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
heart
Love the story.
Its really good.
Post again soon!!
love the story. Post again soon please.
last edited over a year ago
it is on the popular content though..........
it is on the popular content though..........
big smile
oh, and i loved it and i hope you could post again soon!
over a year ago luvseaweedbrain said…
GASP. PERCYS IN BROOKLYN. dayummmC: post soon!
and rock4everr-- its a great idea, but... theres like a ton of these on ff.net so u cant really go around yelling at people for stealing your idea, i started one myself a few months ago (not saying your isnt good--it totes isC:)
smile
Thanks guys! :) i will try to post 2morrow, it just depends on my schedule. :)
over a year ago alice20000109 said…
big smile
Post soon!
over a year ago CalebChase said…
big smile
Post soon
Post soon!!
I will post 2night.
over a year ago trivia101 said…
smile
yay post!!
smile
Here it is! :) enjoy.

KMPJ- Ch.2
Percy pov: Its body was a bright red fox, with a snake for a head, a lion's mane, and a scorpion's tail. He didn't even notice me though, because he was focused on two other teens. There was a boy and a girl. The boy looked to be around 15, with dark skin and was wearing something that looked like pajamas, all white. He had a sharp sword, looking like a scythe, and a leather work bag in the other hand, which he threw to the girl. The girl was about 13, with blue streaked blond hair. She was wearing the pajamas as well, except in black. She had beat up leather combat boots on her feet as well. She took the bag and brought out 4 statues and places them in the cardinal points. She then took out a piece of chalk and drew a circle around the boy and her, connecting the statues. I then realized that I was just standing there while these two strange demigods, 'cause I assumed they were, battled a monster I had never seen before and who apparently spat poison out of its mouth. I charged up from behind him and delivered a surely fatal blow on the neck. To my surprise, Anaklusmos went right through him, like it would if he was a mortal. I leapt off him. The two teens were staring at me as if I had fallen from outer space. The girl dropped her chalk, finished with the circle. The monster took the opening and raced towards them. "Watch out!" I yelled just as the monster’s head banged into an invisible force above the chalk. That brought their attention back. The girl lifted a curved stick and spoke a strange word. The monster exploded into feathers. The girl drooped from exhaustion, but the boy caught her in time. I rushed over to help, but stopped when the boy swung his sword at me, the girl in his other arm. "S-stay away from her" he said. I stepped back and capped my sword, turning it into a pen before putting it in my pocket and held up my hands. “Hey, I just want to help.” I said. The girl stirred and woke up, rubbing her eyes. "Sadie!" called the boy, momentarily forgetting me. "Do NOT try the Cratav spell on an empty stomach" The girl-Sadie- mumbled. She then saw me standing there and widened her eyes. The boy turned. "Carter, who is that?" "I don't know" replied Carter. "Well don't just stand there. Introduce yourself!" Scolded Sadie. Carter mumbled something about preferring her unconscious. She punched his arm in return. I watched them awkwardly until they remembered I was there. “I’m Sadie. This is my brother Carter. We live-“Carter covered his sister's mouth. “Shhhh." he said sharply. "What if Desjardins sent him?" Sadie wrenched away from his hand, then eyed me warily. "Well, are you?" She asked. Carter threw up his hands. “Who’s Desjardins?” I asked, confused. Carter exchanged glances with Sadie. “Did you find the Djed amulet then?” asked Sadie. She judged by my confused face that I knew nothing about what they were saying. “Let’s take him to the mansion. Uncle Amos will know what to do,” said Carter. “But how will we get there?” asked Sadie. “I can help” I volunteered. I don’t know why, but I did my best taxi cab whistle and Blackjack and two other Pegasi flew to our aid. Sadie’s eyes widened and Carter stumbled back. “Oh. My. Isis.” Said Sadie. “Well?” I said motioning them to get on. Sadie gulped and got on the pure white one, and Carter got on the chestnut. I urged them forward and they took flight.

next chappie will be either 2morrow, or Friday. :)
over a year ago trivia101 said…
big smile
cool keep on posting!!
Love the chapter!!
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
big smile
Love it post soon
Thanks. :) when percy arrives in the mansion, should he be wierded out, calm, or just plain "OH MY GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ?
over a year ago 18cookies said…
love it post soon. he should be OH MY GODS!!!!
i'm going to post tomorrow...
I will post today
over a year ago icuSTALKER said…
Post today!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile
post soon pease!!!!
Sorry i didnt post today, i will do it tomorrow
Are you going to post today?
over a year ago 18cookies said…
post as soon as possible please
I'm sorry i didn't post today. Mi mom switched to comcast and i couldn't get online. I have a chapter already written, so if i have time tomorrow, i will post it.