The Heroes of Olympus Don't kill me

flamemouth27 posted on Feb 26, 2012 at 11:33AM
Hey guys, I just thought of this random idea so hope you like it.

P.s I won't post everyday
Pp.s this story has no connection to my other story. -the curse of Orpheus

Gaia has fully risen, which was bad news for, well, everyone. But during that time, it really drained her energy for her to fully rise, so, she still is powerful, but her memory like little things about half blood's names and stuff has disappeared from her memory. But she chained up Percy Jackson and his friends along with the gods as prisoners, but can't remember why, but she is tempted, no, really tempted to kill them, but Percy thought of a way to persuade Gaia to let them go , so, they had to think of ways from talking to overpower Gaia and put her back to sleep.

The Heroes of Olympus 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago flamemouth27 said…
Percy
"I helped you rise by destroying olympus and the gods, I killed almost every last camper at camp half blood and even betrayed my friends" it was true, all the things I'm going to say was true, Gaia did control me for a short while and for all they things I did, I wasn't proud. I can't believe I killed my friends, my family, and most of all, my mum. Gaia made me kill her which I'm gonna kill Gaia back when I'm free. I shook a tear of my face in my chains. I looked up and saw Annabeth close by, silently crying. Her face was bruise and there scars everywhere, I tried to comfort her but she hasn't spoken to me since Gaia controlled me and killed her parents, well her dad and her step mum. "Annabeth... Are... You..." I began "NO! I'M NOT OK, HOW COULD YOU? KILLING MY PARENTS?" she screamed "well Gaia was controlling me..." I said, she sighed and looked away with tears in her eyes. I looked around And saw the rest of the seven of the prophecy and all the olympian gods chained up onto poles just like me, looking away or being ashamed to be my friend. I felt really bad. I was the killer. There's no excuse for being one.

Part 1! Sorry if it's bad but I was only half awake when I wrote this and I thought this up on the spot
over a year ago jojo12313 said…
it looks good
y no one comment
over a year ago Nemisis said…
this is cool
over a year ago trivia101 said…
big smile
Cool
over a year ago universalpowa said…
cool!
i read the title and was like "whatttt???"
ahha, awesomemee

post soon! :D coolio! *my word* lol
Thanks guys I'll try to post tonight
over a year ago dogcat207 said…
Post SOON!!!!!
meh
1.-part 2
Percy
"Annabeth I'm really sorry for...killing everyone but it wasn't actually my fault..." I began "oh it wasn't your fault?" she sobbed <flashback> Annabeth walked up to the front porch of her house, ready to actually try to make up withher step mum for the first time. But as she opened to door, she nearly had a heart attack. She found percy, standing over her parents that laid in a pool of blood while Percy held the riptide with blood dripping down from the tip of the sword. Annabeth screamed drew her dagger as she began to cry.

"how could you Percy?" yelled Annabeth, Percy looked up in shock, but his normal sea-green eyes werent what they used to be, they were pure white.

Ok I know his story is kinda depressing hat Percy is killing everyone but don't worry it's going to get better eventually.
over a year ago 1999jacko1 said…
good really good
over a year ago icuSTALKER said…
heart
He's killing everybody???
Guys!!! Percy is a cold blooded murderer!!! :OOOO
Didn't know it would come to that, Percy....
I like it so far!! The title really caught my attention ;)
Post soon!!:D
Heh I'm just sort of making him kill everyone just for a twist you know. Like its not always him that saves the day.
over a year ago LORDCHAOS said…
angry
How could you make Percy the killer you monster!
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
this is intresting post soon
over a year ago Neptune2148 said…
post soon
over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
smile
Post soon! Don't get mad at the author Lordchaos. The author does whatever he/she wants to do with it.
over a year ago Nemisis said…
cool! post soon as you can
over a year ago Magic1799 said…
more please???
Hey sorry for not posting for soooooo long but I got busy with work and stuff but here ya go hope you enjoy:)

Reader please note: I will write this story completely in first person but they will be different characters depending on the chapter title so DO NOT MISS THE NAME WHO THE CHAPTER WILL BE ABOUT BEFORE READING!(Execpt for flashbacks)

2. Annabeth
I couldn't get the picture of it out of my head. Percy, killing my parents, including my two step brothers, they always hated me but they were still family. I looked down, everyone, the gods, and the 7 of th prophecy including me were all chained to poles that led to a bottomless pit, Tartarus. The walls were made of moist dirt and the only light in the chamber was a small torch on a wall in front of me. <flashback> Elaterus, the giant who apposes apollo knelt on his feet. "mother, w-we have failed the protect the doors of death...the demigods have defeated our defend lines and shattered it, closing the doors of death" stammered the giant "what?!" boomed Gaia as the whole cavern shook, you can't see Gaia, but she's there.

"but please mother, I promise, I will not fail you at-" began Elaterus "no, I simply don't have time for your foolish ideas again, we need someone from the puny demigods to help us, a leader perhaps" said Gaia "you mean Jason? The roman captain?" asked the giant "no you imbasil, Percy Jackson"

<still flashback> everyone on the ArgoII was celebrating, they've just successfully closed the doors of death and are headed to Greece without regrets, Annabeth walked out to the porch towards Percy, who had his hands practically dug into the rails "seriously Percy Zeus can't zap you out of the sky, Jason's here and Your dad will probably kill him if he does" she said in a soothing voice "I know I know it just... Flying you know it always makes me feel..." but Percy suddenly stopped speaking as if someone just shot him. "Percy? Are you all right?" whimpered Annabeth as she tried the shake Peru by no luck, Percy had frozen, suddenly, so did the Argo II "Leo, what's wrong?" asked Jason hurriedly as he rushed towards the control room "I don't know it just stopped for no reason..." muttered Leo, then, an ear piercing scream filled the air "OH MY GODS!" came Annabeth's voice "Annabeth, what's wrong?" asked Jason as the rest of the Argo II crew rushed out "P-P-Percy, h-his eyes... They were... White, then he fell off" said Annabeth as she breathed heavily "What?! Fell off? What do you mean?" asked Leo

The last Percy remembered, was falling through endlessly in a hole made of dirt, then, everything went black
last edited over a year ago
To be honest I'm having a little trouble of what the next part should be or just the rest of the story, if you have any ideas, please let me know! :)