The Heroes of Olympus Wrong.

Nemisis posted on Mar 01, 2012 at 03:17AM
Description : The Satyrs were heartbroken when Pan faded .... but did he leave them a gift more then what he gave Grover?

I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON.I AM NOT A MIDDLE AGED MAN! TRUST ME, I WOULD KNOW.

Prologue

Grover ran into the big house panting.
"Chiron " he gasped "look!" he held up an piece of paper. It read : Grover, I have located a halfblood. But she smells like.... Him. I know its not possible but I think she's his daughter. I'm bringing her to camp as soon as possible.
Alexander Wood seeker

"Chiron" Grover gasped again "He means Pan "

like it? hate it!? I really don't care!!! I wanted to write it!!!

The Heroes of Olympus 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Nemisis said…
Alex looked at the girl.He was positive she was the daughter of hid master. Of Pan. Her name was Stevii Jones. She was a seventh grader here. She. wasn't to far from camp.Just over the lake in the bordering part of Vermont.He had watched her. Saw the way she sit in the overgrown patch of grass at recess alone. Running her fingers along the ground and breathing deeply.She hardly seemed to breath inside, and she had gotten out of some classes because of a serious case of claustraphobia. and when she was in a room with windows she would stare out them longingly . He had seen her standing in the rain without a jacket her face up towards the sky. He was positive. This was Pans daughter.
over a year ago puppies76 said…
big smile
yay! someone mentions Pan in their story! i love it so far! post soon!
over a year ago shubham06 said…
Luv it...post!
over a year ago emafluff said…
big smile
i love it! post agian soon!
over a year ago trivia101 said…
big smile
love it
I will post once a week. sometimes twice if I get inspired .... or just bored
over a year ago Annabeth_Rocks said…
surprise
AAAAAHHHHHHH! WAAAAAA! BUT I LIKE THIS FORUM! GRAMMA!
okay I'm bored so here's a chapter.

I Eyed the new kid, Alex. He'd been looking at me weird and it was starting to creep me out. I'd seen him starring at me during recess. It really annoyed Me. I hate it when people stare at me, I like melting into the shadows, and I'm good at it. When I first noticed, it bugged Mr but not that much. I figured I wouldn't have to deal with him for much. He couldnt be in more than a few of my classes. They were weird. I gad advanced reading, math, and Latin. I had social studies, geography and science support, and three elective languages, Spanish, French. and Latin. The two Latin classes were different ions was the history of Rome and myths, and the other one you learner Latin in. Sadly and strangely he was in every one of my classes, even my choice classes except P.E . I didn't talk to him. After about fee weeks , he had stopped starring by then, I was walking home from my after school chorus practice,, and this big guy stepped in front of me. He was probably only a few years older than me but he was huge. He looked at me.
"I wouldn't go that way kid, I've been hearing screams coming from there" he said. Of course I didn't trust him, I just walked right past him. I mean who listens to creepy guys on the street. Of course I probably should have listened. as soon as I turned the corner this big black thing jumped in front of me . It growled. And I relized it was a dog. A really big, Really scary dog . I turned to run. It pounced.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Im_rock4ever said…
crying
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY IS EVERYONE LEAVING YOUR FORUMS! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA(as much wa's as i did on your 'after' forum)A! THIS IS A GREAT FORUM AND YOUR GONE, AND YOU AFTER FORUM EVERYONE LEFT TO! COME BACK! (love the chapters)
crying
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY IS EVERYONE LEAVING YOUR FORUMS! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA(as much wa's as i did on your 'after' forum)A! THIS IS A GREAT FORUM AND YOUR GONE, AND YOU AFTER FORUM EVERYONE LEFT TO! COME BACK! (love the chapters)
I'll post tonight, I just had a chapter tipped up, but it deleted, so I'll retipe and repost it
just as it was about to land on me it was blocked. the big guy from the street had tackled it.

this is all I can put up right now. I'm not going to be on long enough to tipe a chapter

last edited over a year ago
waaaaaa! post again! (and a REAL chapter)
just as it was about to land on me it was blocked. the big guy from the street had tackled it. I screamed half a second to late.
"I told you not to go down this rode " he growled, while wrestling the giant dog. He pulled something out of his pocket. I saw a gleam of metal, before he pressed his had against its heart and it desinergrated. I stared at the spot where it had been only seconds before, until the. large guy grabbed mu arm and said
"Lets go" and I walked of into the darkening horizon with someone who's name I didn't know.

okay sorry I haven't posted in forever. I have no escuses . I'm just mean.