The Heroes of Olympus The Stolen Chariot

percyjackson25 posted on Mar 02, 2012 at 03:03AM
This is percyjackson25, and I just thought of this topic.

I might post whenever I have free time (which isn't too often) or once a week.
Sorry, I'm not a good writer, so the posts won't be as good as the other forums. Please comment and write suggestions!

Rating:C

Disclaimer: All right to Rick Riordan!

The Heroes of Olympus 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago percyjackson25 said…
angry
No one wants it?! I'm abandoning it if no one comments.
over a year ago precious211 said…
heart
Okay three things:
Number one you basically posted this less than 24 hours ago
You didn't even type anything
That's not the way forums usually work
Trust me I've had some experience
and two
If it makes you feel better i'll say post:)
Ok, this is my first forum, I don't know exactly how this works...... Sorry
over a year ago swiftwater said…
post on you add reply you'll probolly get some comments. I remember being that comfused and discuraged.
This is a sneak peek. Sorry if it's short. And thx swiftwater!

Kate

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all. I can't just go to a camp that I know next to nothing about! The person who told me I was a demigod isn't exactly believable anyways. The only reason i wanted to go was because I wanted to feel like my mom never left, leaving my depressed dad lock himself away from the world.
I replayed the day in my head......
Oops I forgot about swim team. I had to cut off the sneak peek.
Just in case your wondering, this is going to be one of my shortest chapters. I really want to post, but I'm really busy too.

Kate

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all. I can't just go to a camp that I know next to nothing about! The person who told me I was a demigod isn't exactly believable anyways. The only reason i wanted to go was because I wanted to feel like my mom never left, leaving my depressed dad lock himself away from the world.
I replayed the day in my head......

*flashback*

I was walking home from finishing school.

"KATE!" The voice was from behind me. Unfortunately, i knew who she was, so I speeded up.
And then suddenly the girl, Rachel, appeared next to me. Even though I knew it was my ADHD, I almost jumped out of my skin.
"Please! You have to listen to me! We don't have much time before they notice!"
Maybe it was the way she sounded desperate, or how she seemed almost worried about me, that I faced her.
"Fine. What is it? Is it one of your fake monsters coming out to get us both?"
"You're a demigod. You have to go to Camp Half-Blood. It's the only safe place for you. And when you've made your choice, which you'll have to, call us." Her face was almost as red as her hair.
"Use this." It looked like a tiny transmitter. "It's something we made." And then she ran off to who knows where.
My sister would be getting home soon. Great. Someone else to betray and leave. That is, if I made the choice. I couldn't go.
But I headed home. My sister, Jamie, was waiting at the door expectantly. If no one had told you we were sisters, you would never believe we were related. Jamie had blue eyes and while I had green eyes and brown hair.
"Why were you talking to Rachel?"
"Wait, how- why- We were just.....trash-talking. How did you know we were having a conversation?"
She frowned. "I just know. It's just strange. You never talk to her."
"Yeah, I guess."
And then there was something I couldn't understand or describe-not there and not now.
There was something like a half dog half seal on the sidewalk fighting a girl with blonde hair and grey eyes.
"Rachel told me about you two! You have to get to Camp now! The protection is not working as well as before!" the girl screamed just as she vaporized the monster.

*flashback to the present*

I fingered the tiny contraption...
Maybe there was no obvious choice.
My finger hovered over the tiny button on it.....and pressed it.
hmmm
i just realized how short and boringish it was