The Heroes of Olympus Name Your Godly Parent, Your Camp, And Some Of Your Personality

crash14 posted on Mar 05, 2012 at 01:10AM
Ex: hephatus camp halfblood I don't take crap from anyone can build amazing things etc

The Heroes of Olympus 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago crash14 said…
I'm a son of hephaestus, from camp half-blood I can be your best friend or your worst enemy I am deadly with a boe staff or sword and am immpossible to sneak up on then a purple belt in twaekwondo
over a year ago Nemisis said…
A Daughter of Dionysus, Camp Half-blood, kind of distant I don't really try anything, don't work on sword fighting or knife or bow but have this kind of presence that makes your instincts scream "dangerous!" No one can lie to me because I can always tell when they are. Very persuasive, probably because my eyes that if you look deep enough into make you wanna keep me happy, for irrational seeming fear for your life. Everyone knows not to cross the me, and its not just because I'm the daughter of the director who would like nothing more than to kill them all.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
big smile
Daughter of Thanatos, Camp-Halfblood, I can be distant, I'm easy to know and I don't hide my feelings, people are scared of me,I have a phalanx spear and two swords
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
son of Hermes, CHB, fun, good smuggler/liar, is fast, is not really outgoing,sometimes cheerful.