The Heroes of Olympus Temporary home (chapter one posted)

pjlover447 posted on Mar 08, 2012 at 12:24AM
Temporary home

Summary- Leo always stopped at so manat places he can barely remember them but one place stands out the most. The place he was two years before he went to wilderness school when he was 14 years old.

Main characters 

Leo Valdez- is always misunderstood. he ran away from several places before landing in  the connecticut orphanage (TCO) He  always cracks jokes so people like him but really at times can be serious

Kristina Jones  - nicknamed Kris by Leo is a competitive and smart girl. Kristina goes to TCO when her life takes an unexpected turn.

Burlin  smith -  after his moms death burlin called bull by his friends is sent to TCO. There he meets Leo and Kris there and the three become good friends.

Nicole Bander- a girl from the popular group at TFO who wants to get out of the life she has and be one of bull, Kris, and Leo's friends  

Amanda trinds -one of the most popular  girl at TFO. Becomes Kris's enemy and has Leo and bull fighting over her

Disclaimer- I do not own Leo Valdez or any thing else by Rick riordan 

hope you guys like the story. And plz give it a chance and tell me What you think
last edited on Mar 17, 2012 at 08:42PM

The Heroes of Olympus 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pjlover447 said…
Chapter one
Kristina

My name Kristina, I used to live in England, but one day my neighbor caught me in my room....

I was young, about twelve and at the moment didn't even know what I was doing. My parents were fighting at the time. I remember coming home from school, and hearing my mom yell at my dad. Then around me they'd both act like nothing happened.

At night they would fight again. I would just lay down in bed crying, praying that everything would be okay. Every day it got worse.

Finally one day my dad left. I still remember that day so clearly. And it's been months since it happened.

"Mom? Dad?" I yelled coming into the house. I instantly heard yelling.

I sighed, I should've known better they had been fighting for so long it seemed like they'd never stop.

"Carin, thy is the last straw, if thy stupid girl is not mine we are done!" I heard - who at the moment I thought was my dad- say

"No, please John. Don't do this. Please I'm begging you," my mom sobbed. I went into the kitchen and saw her crying on the floor.

"Move it, kid" My 'dad' said pushing me out it of the way.

"Oww!" I shrieked as I fell to the floor.

I thought he would come back and tell me everything would be okay, that he was sorry. He didn't. I heard the door slam and my mom started crying again.

"Mom?" I asked not sure what to do.

"You. It's all your fucking fault," I winced my parents had always told me not to use bad words. Especially my mom, so why was she using one now.

I was so confused I started crying.

"Go to your room!" my mom yelled at me

I let out a sob and started limping toward my room upstairs.

A while later I went downstairs an couldn't find my mom. I slowly learned each day how to take care of myself, since my mom always went to the clubs and got drunk.

"Kristina?"

I snapped back to reality noticing the teacher was calling my name.

"Yes?" I chocked out, completely aware the girls behind me were making fun of me. One of them just happened to be Amanda Trinds.

Ugh, one of these days I'm gonna end up killing her.

"How would you like to show our new student around," she said.

"Sure." I said to avoid any more embarrassment.

hope you like it, thnx for reading

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago yellowandpurple said…
big smile
It sounds really good!!!!!!!!!! I luv the idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago pjlover447 said…
^ thnx! Hope you keep on reading.
over a year ago icuSTALKER said…
Is the new student Leo????!!!!!
I love Leo! He's my favorite!!! Go Leo!!!!:):):):):):) post soon!!!!:D
over a year ago TwigmanFTW said…
smile
This is good :D
over a year ago MythicLover said…
Cool!