The Heroes of Olympus Devil Pegasus and Talk Show

Alvin2442 posted on Mar 08, 2012 at 10:57PM
This is my first forum u can spam idc keep cusiing to minumin help me come up with ideas and i will maybe if u want put yall in it if yall ever on make your own hero lol enspirsed by anknulos and universalpowa read there stories they are epic and awesome and all rights go to RR

Summary-A new ten year old son of Poseidon comes to camp half-blood he has did most of the things Percy did but won't tell about anyone except his friends he found the Devil Pegasus(lol)when he was traveling but didn't talk about his name is Alvin Hamilton read please {people in talk show are Me,universal,and horse)
last edited on Mar 10, 2012 at 03:50PM

The Heroes of Olympus 78 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 78

over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
nobody probeley gona read this but i still need some ideas i try a preview i guess
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
big smile
Is it just one if it is then change the title to Pegasus and post soon sounds good and you might want to put a disclaimer that all right ls go to RR
preview its not gona be good most likely but i try
Chapter one sneak peek
Alvin's pov
I was walking following my instinct and killing monsters back in forth with my sword pureoceanwater that ima guessing my father gave me who i don't know was i tired yes did i rest no.I walked along New York saw the Empire State Building i walked to i saw a tree with a dragon curled around it guarding the Golden Fleece?From the Greek Myths.I heard a voice in my head "go there is a campo that will teach u and keep u safe"

Sorry about the Cliffy
Woah i didn't expect some to comment so fast and be here so fast
big smile
I saw it and needed to see what it was bout and good job. Post soon
ok i will need help with ideas and i will try to post full chapter soon if i bold that means their with be more than one person pov and also i accept Spam GO NUTS!!
and u told me good job that was my first hing for posting preview/sneek peek.I will try to post long chapters
last edited over a year ago
heres probleey full chaper i don't have many ideas so if has a possibileyty of being short

Chapter 1
Alvin's pov

I was walking following my instinct and killing monsters back in forth with my sword pureoceanwater that ima guessing my father gave me who i don't know was i tired yes did i rest no.I walked along New York saw the Empire State Building i walked to i saw a tree with a dragon curled around it guarding the Golden Fleece?From the Greek Myths.I heard a voice in my head "go there is a camp that will teach u and keep u safe"I walked up the hill passed the tree and saw someone with my same sea green eyes and jet black messy hair
Percy pov
I was waling near thalia's pine when i saw a kid about 10 just walk past it and the werid thing was he had my eyes and hair thinks"could i have a brother and not be alone at my table not counting my cyclops brother Tyson i should go greet him"
Annabeth's pov
I was about to go see my seaweed brain he was near Thalia's Pine with a kid about 10 looking kinda like him.thinks"A new camper i shall greet him with Percy"walks up to kid"Hi!Ima Annabeth Chase whats your name"says gently and he repiles"Alvin... Alvin Hamilton""well lets get u to the big house so you can see Chiron""ok""Yeah we should take him to chiron Wise Girl"

srry about cliffy and short chaper i shall post soon
worried
no comments?u abondon the fourm
big smile
I know cause I haven't seen any other of your forums maybe for an idea Alvin could get into the camp and everyone thinks he is an mortal that wondered into the camp and he is claimed by Poseidon then everyone is surprised and if Percy is still alive if not then just make a different son of Poseidon up and make him tell and show Alvin around then blackjack or different Pegasus comes up to them and he is hurt badly so then the Pegasus or blackjack tell the two son of poseidons about a Pegasus that was pitch black and had ripped wings with holes in the wings attacked him in the air ill tell you the rest after that
big smile
Love it post soon
Chapter 2
Alvin's pov
Ok so i just met seems to be my brother Percy Jackson and his girlfriend Annabeth Chase i walked with them to what they called the big house.We went inside and i saw a dude in a wheel chair with a guy with a purple shirt some jaugaur pants and some running shoes"Hello chiron and Mr.D"said Percy"Hello to u to Percy and there is a new camper well ima Chiron"Chiron said"and ima Mr.D"said Mr.D.I looked at the stuff around and said to Mr.D"The Wine God"He repiled"Yes"and Chrion says"Percy and Annabeth take him on a tour""Yes"they said and unsion.We walked to what seemed to be cabins one cabin caught my eye Cabin Three in most"Which cabin will i be sleeping in"I asked Percy"Cabin 11 Hermes cabin"he repiledand Annabeth said"Cabins for the gods and goddess u sleep and one depending on your parent for now u will be in Hermes Cabin god of Travelers,Theifs,and messges and i advised u to watch your stuff with them".
Annabeth's pov
Ok so we just explained the cabins and the demigod stuff to him which he understood better than i did.We walked to arena explained that and everything else.We finshed the tour by a little before dinnertim Percy went to go feed BlackJack the coach horn blew when he got back we ran to the Dinner Pallevion and before we ate dumped are food in the fire and eat then we did camp fire and went to bed.I dreamed i was in a cave i saw Alvin there and infront of him was a Pegasus but without skin it was like a flame or from the Underworld i don't know how to explained it i wanted to know what he was doing there i hated not knowing he did something then i woke up
Percy pov
My dream waas like Annabeth's i know because she told me her's they were completely the same .I walked to feed Blackjack the ni went to arena i saw Alvin training with his sword that had a rock on the bottom with writing on it but i couldn't see it because he was moving to fast so i yelled"Alvin!whats that sword"he replied"I call it pureoceanwater or thats what it says on hilt and at tghe rock it says an old powerful sword one of the first made one the storngest can use it""wow"I said"Can i pratice with u?"i said and he repiled"Sure"I uncapped Riptide.We circled each other but i couldn't take it any longer and charged him he moved quicker than i thought and almost got me in the face i charge again and he step sided and cut my cheek I rubbed at it then clashed with him.Annabeth came soon after that it was only 6:00 in the mourin.He wonby stepsiding sliding and cut y leg knocked me down and put his sword to my thorat he was really good"Nie job i wonder who you-"Posesidon claimed him at that second Annabeth was there to see it and said"Percy u have a brother"yeah i guess"i repiled Alvin only smiled.Then i remenbered my dream and asked"What were u doing and a cave with that Pegasus""I don't have a Pegasus and to answer your question i was adventuring to save my family from getting attacked byy monsters it was stormy so i walked into that cave and saw it it talked to me and I couldn't believe itits said some harsh things to me so i put my stuff down put on my jacket and went to find another sheliter.I found a hotel cashed in and waited for the Storm to go out"
what u think
laugh
is it still a little too short or is it okay for my level
hoorse the number one fan spot is open lol u can get it still
big smile
I call number one fan spot and good job love it post soon that's a good chapter for your level
thanks i will post soon
Chapter 3
Percy's pov
"Ok thats high on a high level"I said to him he repiled"so what now and whats is that"i told jhim"thts blackjack my pegasu and he looks ingured"runs over to my pegasus "boss i decided to take a fly i did then this other black pegasus with ripped wings had a person on it he flew at me and atackked me"blackjack said to us showing his attack spots"i nearly crashed bu i spered my wings and flew towards u""someone did that oima ge-"i said before getting cut off my Anabeth"ok percy no need to go hurting people(Alvin was saying to annabeth what blackjack was saying so u don't get confused)"but its my pegasus"i repiled"i help blackjack"Alvin told me"ok"Alvin puts some sugarcubes in blackjack's mouth the made some water and put it over his spots"blackjack take percy where u were""yes brother of boss"he repiled to alvin and i got on and flew away
Alvin's pov
"Annabeth tell chiron i will be gone for a second"i said"Where?"she repiled"To that pegasus his name is Devil"i said"why that"she asked"because that what he looks like"runs ahead out camp and to the nearest cave and there he was sittting there"what do u want boy i don't uhave time for yo-"he said before i cut him off and said"ima gona ride u follow that black pegasus that just flew by"he started to flap his wings tto blackjack soon i was side by side percy"Hey Percy"i said"whoa thsats the pegasus"he asked"yep"i said"[i]there he is he right there"said blackjack.We zommed in right there the dude'spegasus said"who are u people and there goes that ugly black pegasus again"then he made a horse sound the driver looked at us and took out his sword"What yall want"he snapped at us"Ok first shut your ασσ up before i beat your ασσ up"i said"me too"said percy"me too"said someone who we didn't except...
Chpter 4
Annabeth's pov
I didn't wana wait so i got Gudilo and flewa after percy luckly my yanikess cap made me and Gulido invisable when they were their i took it off and said"and me"and had my knife in my hand ready for a fight"ok unexcept"Percy and Alvin said and dude repilied by flying his horse towards us cutting blackjack in the legs then pirecing his wings he went plumbing dwon.For a seconf i look at Alvin both of us deciding who would save percy.We ddin't decide so i told Gulido to go down and save percy.I got percy and percy managed to save blackjack by making water luike a slide for himpercy was exhasted by it i could tell i wonder how Alvin was doing

Alvin's pov
As soon as percy went flying the dude went flying at me i moved around him and turned my amulet into pureoceanwater it gleamed brightly and the sunlight Devil charged at him we were there.Call me crazy idc i jumped from Devil and on to his pegasus i landed and slashes at him he blocked and almost knocked me off his pegasus then he did i went plumbing to the ground his name is Derick."hahaha weakling"derick said Devil charged down i turnedright up and landed perfectly on Devil and flew at great speeds at Derick it becomes a sword sword battle but i relized he was working for Gaea and my eyes started to glow.Ocean blue surrounded me.Devil Plunged at him showing it could shoot fireballs out its hooves and mouth it kep doing that while i shot water out my sword then he nearly got me but i cut his pegasus wings and he went flying down Devil followed them and i kept clashing with him Devil glowed showing off his aura when we got near ground Devil stopped glowing he galloped along the road and clashes with derick i held his sword and a perfect clash then Annabeth was above us she flew down and galloped on the road and clashes with Derick on the other side but then Blackjack was better and percy was refreshed with power he flew staright at Derick me and Annabeth flew to the sides backing up percy

Percy pov
I knew annabeth went to fight i feit better and refreshed i gave blackjack some suger cuber and water on his wings like Alvin did and he ujumped up i got on him and we flew towards Derick.I Alvin and Annabeth fighting him and thought "wait a second he trying to focus on us all hee's got two more people with him"yells"Annabeth Alvin stop fighting him he trying to make u waste energy two more are around"they just nodded and flew to the sides i charged in on derick i slashes with him and did the sword remover it clang against the road we flew up then back down i kicked him off his horse
Thalia pov
I was walking around when i saw Percy battling someone then i saw Annabeth battling someone and then i saw a 10 tyear battling some one and i ran to that scene.When i got there the boy had cut the dude he was fighting and kicked him off they started to fight on foot.I shot some lightning at the dude and shot a arrow and it him him in the shoulder.The boy stopped and looked at the arrow and where it came from but didn't completely went the dude swung his other hand clencted in a fist the boy reacted by putting his sword up cut the dude and the face then knocked him donne.He looked againn and saw me he ran to me and called out"Percy and Annabeth"they flew over and looked surprised to see me"Percy and Annabeth whats up""nothing except fighting some Gaea's demigods"nods and look at the boy who looks like Percy and regards him and says"Hey kid ima Thalia Grace whats your name"Alvin"he replied"um wow"i said
Olympus third person's pov
"My son seems strong"said Poseidon "too strong"repiled Zeus"UI don't like him he beat my Clarrise"Scowled Ares"My clarrise thats funny Ares and boy is he sexy"said Aproidite "He's only ten"said Hera"he needs to eat miore cereal"said Demeter"He seems speacel Poseidon calimed him so early"said Hermes"I want him here now"There was 3 flashes of light
I just posted 4 chapters yall lucky i could keep going
Chapter Five preview
Alvin's pov
First i was talking with Percy,Annabeth,and Thalia and now ima at Olympus?"U have come today for u are secel and to storng"said Zeus"Why am i speacel"i asked and Poseidon answered"your mother was a child of ...

who?If u guess i give u props
big smile
I think its I have no idea post soon
i will actually i stopped there cause i need an idea lol just say a God or Goddess and what they are god or goddess of ok
ok who do u think his mom she be a child Zeus,Hades,Ampride,Apollo,Ares,Apriodite,H­esh­asp­tus­,At­hen­a, ima go with Apollo making me a 3/4 half blood
Chapter 5
Alvin's pov
I was talking with Percy,Annabeth,and Thalia now ima in olympus"You've been called here because of your paretage"Zeus said"Ok what about itmy dad's Poseidon and my mom's mortal"I repiled"Well not quite actually your mom was a child of Apollo""What"i said"its true now we ask u a question do u want to be a"he said"No i do not wana be a god"i said cutting him off"How do u know what i was going to say"he asked"because of Apollo thank y very much"I said"You will not disrespect any gods in my realm"said Zeus'What u gona do old man"i said"Devil ima bored lets go"i said and devil appered right by me i got on and started to fly went Zeus said"You will not leave to we tell u to""No i leave went i want to"I snapped and took off not noticing the girl near me...
Kaylee's pov
Ok i was just tending to some plants when i was at Olympus and heard this"I leave went i want to"the boy snapped and took off on his pegasus"Wait"i shouted he stopped and turned around his anger seem to have left him"What do u want"He asked"ima Kaylee daugther of Demeter"i said and asked turning to Zeus"What am i doing here""Because if Alvin"He said with disgust and anger"Wasn't snapped at us we were talking about his parentage but we need u to go on a quest we have the quest members the last one is talking a while longer"he said and i asked "who is she""She will arrived in 3 2 1"he repiled and a flash of light hit and there she was
big smile
Love it post soon
big smile
I started a new page sweet
Chapter 5 contiued
Cassie's pov
Okay really flashing me to Olympus some could have told me to go and i would have shadow traveled there jeez.I got over that when i saw this really cute guy he was my age 10 okay ima not boy crazy."What do the gods need me"i asked and Zeus repiled"For a quest"and i said"I don't go on quest without prophaceys"i said and then Rachel appered her eyes dark greenand mist surrounds the room

To find what was stolen u must go west

Fight the army coming towards camp

You must use passages thourgh the underworld

Also to combine your powers to defeat demigod who has stolen it

Kratos's Sythce shall be found with a friendship's desire

The she feel and flew in the air and disappered Werid i thought there seemed tp be a sense of evil in the air breaking the slience Zeus said"You have a day to get your things u part on this quest and may the gods be with u".I shadow traveled where my stuff was got it and teleported back to olympus.
Alvin's pov
Okay ima officialy gona lost it with the gods.I vapoured traveled to my cabin got the stuff i needed and vapoured traveled back I guess ima have to quest with Kaylee and the girl who won't metion her name and why does she keeps cheeking me out we're only ten all together and ima not looking for a relationship right nowthinks while raising eyebrow at her and she blusesyep shes cheeking me outthinks getting bored"Well you got your stuff now u can wait to tommorow and go or go now"zeus said"Lets go now seeing its only 8:00"i said"your choice"he said and with that we were outside the Empire State building Devil said to me"Alvin what are we going to do""We're gona get a chariot"i repiled and said that to them"Well if u don't know ima Alvin the son of Poseidon"i said then Kaylee said"Ima Kaylee daugther of Demeter"and then Cassie said"Ima Cassie daugther of Thantos"I hoped on Devil and said"Be right back"i vapoured traveled to a chariot hooked it up to him and vapoured travel back"hop in"i said to them and they followed and we set off west
Kaylee's pov
We're in the chariot riding west and there was only one horse which it pulled us faster then a regular chariot and Alvin said"Ζευς δισγυστ με νεεδ το σιτ ηις στυπιδ ασς δοων"which i understood he said"Zeus digust me he need to sit his *** down"thundered rublemed but he ignoreed it and it shot down aat the chariot his horse just moved the other way dogding it."How could Zeus miss that"i asked Alvin he just smiled and said"You think i've let him destroy are only transportation besides taking a boat cause aiirplane is out of this question" then water surrounds us lightning hit it and it blocked it and went down."Nice try Zeus"he yelled.His horse stopped and i din't know wwhy so i asked"Why did he stop"he repiled"He's just tired and we're close"and i aasked"How so fast""he faster then the horse Arion"he said"Actually we could have took the Central Park and got to the underworld"and Cassie said"Yeah thourgh that with music but you wana take us to L.A.""What"i said"Yeah i wanted to make it longer"he said.We got out the chariot and walk into a place but my dylestia got in my way so i couldn't read it i walked in nervously while the others walked in calm and patince Cassie told Charon"to let them into Underworld"he nodded in we were in the underworld.Once we were there Alvin flashed his sea green eyes at me and Cassie scolwed me and mouthedhe mines you can't have him and i mouthed back Its what he does never said i liked him"Uh... u know yall can stop yall slient conversation about cause i know u like me Cassie"Alvin said
Alvin's pov
"We're only 10"i said and stopped noticing we were at river Sytx and i said"Πατη path"and water formed above it aloowing us to pass but went i step on it i feel staright thourgh

lol i din't notice u posted nice new pic
alpha delta
i won't post next chapter till someone comments
fine posting next chapter now but in preview form
Chapter 6 preview
Cassie pov
"I do not li-"Then Alvin fell thourgh river sytx and it spoke"do not tells lies over my place""Alvin n-"is said before cut off by Kaylle"He would want us to finsh the quest""but how will he survive against river sytx"i asked"i don't know but he would want us to contiune thourgh the quest"Kaylee said
big smile
I like it post soon Universalpowa came onto my profile and put this on a comment

changed my profile pic AGAIN!
but this one is staying...until December 21st, 2012.
JOIN THE FIGHT.
Make this your user icon TOO.
Or find your own...BUT, WE HAVE TO FIGHT THIS.
We fight because we CAN.
We fight because we DO.
We fight...because it's RIGHT.

Speak out for injustice, and join KONY 2012!
When INJUSTICE pleads....WE FIGHT.
Copy and paste this and SEND to as MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN
Then change your picture to start a REVOLUTION.

And i really needed to change my pic cause I had the guinea pig since I started fanpop so yeah
Chapter 6
Cassie pov
"I do not li-"Then Alvin fell thourgh river sytx and it spoke"do not tells lies over my place""Alvin n-"is said before cut off by Kaylle"He would want us to finsh the quest""but how will he survive against river sytx"i asked"i don't know but he would want us to contiune thourgh the quest"Kaylee said"Yeah your right"I said.We cotinued on are jorney and got to passages we needed to take and i still hadn't feit Alvin die"Wait why hasn't he died"says a little to loudly"What"asked Kaylee"Well like childern of hades i can feel when someone has diedbut i still havn't feit alvin die"repiles"Great"she says and we coutinued and it had gotin colder when we were outside i thought we were gona have to travel by foot but then as if on cue.Devil reihed on a chariot appered.So we hoped in and coutiuned West and feit warmer in the chariot.
Alvin's pov
As soon as i ell in i feit deadly pain and i couldn't breathe i feit dead but was alive.I couldn't die i was feeling deadly pain and drowing while they coutiuned on there quest and i manage to get out"φρεεδομ freedom"then a path opened out i swam to top jump out and knew Devil wasn't with me he was driving the girls and they were alseep perfecti thought.I vapour traveled onto Devil and made him turn on a path that would get us to place i stopped him after a while.Got off and walked and i saw them only a few acers away i ran back to the chariot and unhitched him and flew up onto a building.Again,i saw them it was 200 demigods,100 emposi,100 drakons,and 100 hellhounds i flew back to the girls and watched them sleep.cassie is so beautiful when she sleeps,Wait ima acting like a Aproidite kid stop messing with my head Aproiditei thought.Cassie woke up after that"Are we here"rubbed her eyes and took in that i was there"Wait, a second your still alive how is thart possible and u worryed be"she said kissing me on the cheek and slapping me.I pulled away touching my cheek"We're only ten"i said and she repiled"but your so irrestible""Maybe in5 years"i said"Fine but wait you've only be 15"she said i repiled"Yes old enough to date if it works out"The she when over how she loved me since she had saw me at olympus and kissed me again I pulled away"Stop!"But she hoped onto Devil and reached in for a kiss she loved me i vapoured travel to the other side of her and she almost hit ground but i let her stay a mm above ground"Stop please for me"But i liked her to i was only doing this because we were to young she shadow traveled back on the horse and she was kissing me and i couldn't pull away
Kaylee pov
I just wake up and see Cassie and Alvin kissing full on the lips and he doesn't even pull away"How dare u"I yell out of Jealously and anger a plant shoots out the ground and slaps him off his horse and then wraps around his neck about to strangle him but then it shoots to Cassie and wraps around her neck"You knew i liked him how could u"says with tears in my eyes glares furiously at Alvin"How could u"Cassie sits therechocking and alvin who i was also choking their became two bright flashes from Thantos and Poseidon they already had out their symbols of power they said in unsion voices booming"let are child go"and Poseidon swung his trident at me went their was a sword in hs path he protected meBut then Thantos swung at me and Alvin pushed his dad back and stopped Thanos"You will not kill her"then he kicked him in the face and sliced at his body golden ichor blasted ouy and he flew back and i was pushed back to the ground h broke off the piece of plant that was choking Cassie and help me up and kissed me and stopped "We must fight now"he said and hoped back on Devil.Cassie and me hoped in the chariot she brought out he dad's symbol of power weapon but not his and plants went above me as soon as we were there Alvin frontfliped off Devil and decigrated 10 monsters then he kept dicergrating he was about to attack another when another went for a attack i shot a plant at it and dincergrated it and another and kept doing
Cassie's pov
I had him in my lips he kissed so perfect and then Kaylee had to wake up and get out her plants i had hm slsahes at another monster keeps doing all of us doing fine.I swung my weapon and black energy shot outhitting a monster at the same time kaylee shot out one of her plants i knew we were both trying to protect Alvin.We were Devil galloped forward and shot fireballs out his mouth dincegrating monsters we kept doing on 100 were left.i got 25 so did Kaylee Alvin got the last 50 while getting his shirt ripped showing a 6 pack.I ran over to hold him but something held me back.I kept keen Alvin was moving uneasliy i knew something was wrong.A demigod ran thourgh with armor on and two more with him we took out the other two but the one i knew we alll knew he had Krans's symbol of power.i charged him and nearly got hit with it but blocked and slashs and water came and pushed me back were Alvin wwas I noticed Kaylee was there to he whispered to us"Ok shoot energy out your weapon will hit him and the weapon will fly at us"i shot black energy out Alvin shot green Kaylee shot a brown green color.Alvin was right it flew at us but at me Alvin got hit with it in the shoulder protecting me are what i thought he put his sword to block it it worked and it just feel on the ground he whispered in my ear"Look i like u but i won't date u to we are old enough"Then his weapon turned back into a amulet and mine back into necklace and Kaylee droped her plants we finshed the quest.Alvin hitched Devil back to the Chariot this time he sat inbetween us and Devil took off.Me and Kaylee feel asleep on his shoulder.
Alvin's pov
Once they feel asleep iDevil went faster then changed to pegasus form and flew to Olympus and landed in the courtroom he therw Kratos weapon into Zeus's hand"We finshed"i said and woke up Cassie and Kaylee"Took you long enough"Zeus mumbled"What now"asked Cassie"You go back to your demigod life.I just made Devil fly back to camp let Kaylee on her way and flew off with Cassie she asked me"Why didn't u take Kaylee"i repiled"Ok really i woundn't share my feeling with u on a quest but we finshed sure lets go"She kissed me we stayed like that for like a mintue and thunder rumbled we stopped"Zeus doesn't want us together"I said"U stopped Poseidon and Thantos from hitting Kaylee and snapped at Zeus u scare of him"she said and we kissed for a long time...
should i go into the future who shall alvin go with Cassie or Kaylee
big smile
Cassie cause that would be interesting and post soon love it
Chapter 7 1/3
Cassie's pov
Omg Alvin such a good kisser and we stay kissing like he's not pulling away he didn't stop till his horse took off he looked up and i did too and saw a lightning bolt shoot down at us.Out of nowhere Devil disappered the chariot disappered and so did Alvin i was falling down then i was somewhere else and a buildinjg with Alvin next to me he walked to the door said something in a laudngage i didn't understand and the door opened and we walked in the chariot was right in front of us and we went into a house and near a bed.he sat and i sat on his lap we kissed for a long time...
9 years later still cassie's pov
We were married Kaylee wasn't jealous anymore knowing that he would choose me over her.I feit bad for her but me and Alvin were true lovers or did Aproidite make this love life hopefully it was true love cause i loved him and he loved me to.We were at camp then he took me to place he did 9 years ago we got on the bed and made out but then something good did come for Kaylee she meit someone perfect for her and they got married but then bad things happen for us three some new demigod came and framed something on us and we got banished.The boy name is Rex and he was her boyfriend at that time.Nine years after being banished.I soon relized that it was in Alaska he did not know he would need it those back then he made it for when he needed to get away from the gods when they banished us the fates saw us made us gods and told us to go to Alaska it would not affect us.I won't tell u what we are gods and goddess ofwell i tell u one of each of ours i became goddess of death alvin became god of water Kaylee became goddess of plants and Rex was the god of weapons because he was a son of Ares.None of us had immortal childern nor demigod childern it was just us and servants in the building.if we were demigods we would be 19 but we are still 10 but able to get married and all that stuff.UI love Alvin so much
Kaylee's pov
I was just making out with my husband Rex.We stopped and i thought of the time me,Alvin,and Cassie when on that quest i got mad and choked herand him when he escaped my plants and blocked poseidon and Thantos from hitting me.But i knew from when we were done with tht quest that he liked her not me.I walked outside are room and went to the balocany over are great city he looked at me and said"Hey Kaylee i just got an idea of making an army for the place like gods who don't like the olympians minor gods and mortals alot of people""great"I repiled and suddenly their were minor gods,monsters,mortals,and demigods everywhere"How did u"i asked and he repiled"Easy any gods mortals demigods and monsters wanted a new life could start here""wow"i said and walked to tell Cassie but she already knew so i told Rex he just nodded in respone.
Olympus Concil
"No old enemeys are rising"said Zeus "but we don't need help do we"asked Ares "Of course we got percy to help us"said Hera"No percy left to Alaska so did Annabeth,Rachel,and Percy friends then the fates flashed in and said"You need to get the three bansihed on your side"and flashed out"three bainshed none were banished except of course Alvin,Cassie,and Kaylee the childs of Poseidon,Thantos,and Demeter"said Zeus"and now we must get them back on are side"said Hera
Calssin
rest of chapter 7
Percy's pov
I was so angry when the gods banished Alvin that after 9 years no word then i heard voice that said if u want a new life or hate the gods for something they did come to Alaska.I went then i was in a place where i wa made immortal along with Annabeth Thalia quit the hunters because of Alvin's banishedment and went to Alaska as well
Rex
I went to get my chariot and two horses Jack and Jill and rode to find Kaylee when i found her she hoped in the chariot the horses galloped to a secret place where we made out.She was perfect for me and she wanted a baby so a baby i gave her.6 days later we noticed she was pregneat 9 months we had a boy at the same time Alvin and Cassie had a girl.I am the god of weapons and battles Kaylee was the goddess of plants and nature we had a wonderful time we trained are baby and Alvin and Cassie trained theres we named are boy Micheal and they named their girl Jessie.We noticed Gaea was stiring but it was 2,00o years later then the Olympians summounded us to Olympus.We went for really no reason they just called us
Alvin's pov
Cassie and i were making out and then we were flashed to Olympus so we stopped once we were there Zeus said"Gaea is rising""like we don't know that"I said"and we need your help"he said"Why should we help u after u banished us for no reasons""We will get u all the riches u want"he said"I already wealthy"i said"How could u be wealthy"asked Athena"Well knowing that there is lots of gold in water mortals just don't have the sstuff to get it out seeing ima god of water can make it come out"i said"Well really what are u the god of"asked Athena"Ima the god of water,...
I will type more chapters tommorow because its the WEEKEND AND SPRINGH BREAK so more chapters will be up
over a year ago universalpowa said…
woohoo!

haha, my character Kaylee is here! :D
sorry i didnt comment earlier, some error message popped up.. :/
ehhh

AWESOMEE!!! :D haha, Kaylee strangles people with plants when she's mad at them lol :P

haha, post soon!!

and KONY 2012!!! yeah! go horse! supportt!! :D

lol, post soon :3
i didn't noticed u posted on here Universal lol i might just turn this into a Talk Show
Chapter 8
Alvin's pov
"Ima the god of the 4 elements and lightning and ice,Male Beauty,Swordmanship,and Time"i said"But lightning is my ability"Zeus said"and i dc"I repiled and Devil hitced to a chariot and then Jack and Jill apered with a chariot i looked at rex and touched Cassie hand.I vapour traveled us in my chariot and we took off.Rex horses leapt off Olympus and landed with a thud not being able to fly.We flew back to Alaska and Devil turn into his Horse form and the wind carried us down we landed and took off.Now the part where we both have to use are traveles she shadow traveled I vapour traveled we in near are bed.Rex got in by shooting weapons out and Kaylee shooting Plants out till they were there.Jessie ran up to us"Mom Dad where have u been"she asked"Olympus"i said flicking at my amulet knowing what would happen if i flicked it off.Jessie did something unexcepted(which will be told in her pov)
Jessie's pov
I took off my necklace and it became a sword and attacked my dad but he had his sword ready to defend"Nice Try"hw said then teleported us to the Pratice Arena"3 2 1 go"I charged at my dad and slices at his chest he blocked it and slashes at me i almost got hit but manage to block.I spinned it in my hand then swung at him changed direction at the last second and didn't get a scratch on him"Nice Try but no one can be with a sword"he and knocked the sword at my hand thourgh his in the air it turned into a amulet and landed on his neck"Amazing"I said while putting on my necklace/sword.He vapor traveled us to get some ice cream and told me to go Play.i went to Bob's house he's my friend.I knocked on the door.He opened it and let me in or tricked me with that he got me back and had his ssword to my thorat"What happend u got slo-"I interrupted him by grabsing his sword and pointing at his neck"You don't stand a chance"i said and grab him his sword and walked in the house.It smelled like cookies becausee his mom was just making cookies she gave me one which i ate quickly"Yum"says rubs necklace
Cassie's pov
I remenber the day i first kissed him on the quest had me worryed i smacked him then kissed him he pulled away then i told him how loved him the momment i saw him when i was a milimeter above the ground when he had vapor traveled behind me then i shadow travveled and had him right where i wanted him but then Kaylee woke up and slapped him off the horse chocked him and he broke free and protected her after she choked him"I remenber the time we went on the quest how u kissed him and i choked u what u doing"said Kaylee walking in"thinking about the quest and how irrestible he was then and HOW IrRISTIBLE HE NOW"i repiled"What about me?"Alvin said walking in"ima take Devil for a ride and disappered.I pulled out a dagger and shadow travel behind Kaylee across her neck then alvin came back in and we were in the chariot with Devil driving"what the"i said my dagger was back in my pocket and Alvin was on Devil looking like he was during the quest then he was in between us both the Kaylee disappered it was just me and him but then Jack and Jill were racing along us and Rex shouted"How about a race"and Alvin repiled"sure why not".The horses galloped loudly and fast Devil started to take the lead and galloped faster then we were at Olympus both chariots screech to a halt looking at the gods."We will fight Gaea happy an aliance only for this war and we swear on river sytx to be allies or this war"Alvin said thudered rublemed sealing the deal.Zeus nodded in agreement then we were back on the ground and my horse Bessie appered by Devil in the reins with that we gain a greater bopst of speed.Suddenly...
big smile
Post soon love it
over a year ago universalpowa said…
haha, awesome!

lol, this is gonna be a talk show?
well, on me & holly's & nicecatch's, things tend to explode...a lot..

post soonn! :D Kaylee is my favorite character (for obvious reasons lol)
and u can use your on character
ooh this gona be Devil Pegasus and a Talk Show universal u can use Kaylee horse u can use anyone u want and i be using my character in story
Hello today folks its your banished demigod Alvin Hamilton here.Today we will be interviewing the one in only Percy Jackson
one and only thats pretty nice don't think
First question how is your relation Annabeth Chase aka Wise girl
You better not answer that nobody asked u annabeth and i said something today change of plans they will be interviewing no other than Octupus its Octiavan and I DID NOT GO ON A DATE WITH THAT PINK TEDDY BEAR BECAUSE IT CHEATED ON ME u know u just admitted right cause u did date it cause we have u on tape no u do not Roll the tape *video plays of Octivian kissing and slurping on teddy bear*yhat proves Second Question Percy how does it feel to be a Hero that saved olympus more then Zeus can*thunder rumbles*well its true
Well nessarliy it made me the storngest demigod in the world
Third Question why did u have a teddy bear when u walked into camp jupiter i did not really*pulls out son of Neptune it says he just sliced up the teddy bear i was holdung i really gotten fond of that thing*Last question before we get blow-*p[ercy uncaps riptide and slices at me breaking a camare and tyson runs along and *BOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­M

That message has been intersecpted because some one coughTyson coughPercycough got mad and this is Alvin with a girlfriend U WILL NOT DATE ME I AM MARRIED and the booom was because Zeus decided to thorw his master bolt at us and asuum his true form*saxxxxx*[u]Hello ladies it your Leo Supreme COmmandor and here to say hot and avaluiblemy number is WHAT THE HADES my blood
big smile
lol love it so funny