The Heroes of Olympus Descendants Of The Gods

horse22133454 posted on Mar 10, 2012 at 07:11PM
Summary:The seven, Thalia, Nico, Grover, Clarisse, Travis, Rachel, and Conner became gods after the war with Gaea and Leo had no wife Piper married Jason Percy married Annabeth and frank married Hazel. 2000 years later each of them had one kid with a mortal they each made sure their kids didn't make it to camp until they were old enough. All the kids parents died so they were put in a orphanage never to be adopted. When the seven gods and goddesses are out one day they were kidnapped. Leo had escaped barley and made it back to camp the others were taken to an unknown place that you couldn't break out of. Grover finally found the sevens daughters and sons in the same orphanage he took them back to camp the were claimed that night Rachel issued a prophecy to Leo's son.

Characters:
Rachel
Leo
Annabeth
Jason
Piper
Clarisse
Travis
Conner
Jake
Megan
Melonie
Geric
Ella
Liam
Matt
Frank
Hazel
Percy

Prophecy(could change)GREAT PROPHECY:
The seven descendants to go on a quest
They shall find the nest
To find something lurking in the dark
A special ride to help them
Descendant of mechanics to find the truth

Rating:no cussing

Disclaimer:I do not own any HoO or PJO characters

My Other forums are:

The Mark Of Athena
link

Summary:The seven, Thalia, Nico, Grover, Clarisse, Travis, Rachel, and Conner became gods after the w
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 09:04PM

The Heroes of Olympus 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
big smile
Chapter 1
Ella

The rain pattered against the window I waited patiently for my mom to come home in her red sports car I looked around the big house with the marble floor and white walls. Most people say I'm rich cause I have almost everything there is to wish for I tapped my finger on the wooden table my brown hair tied back in a braid down my back. I had a white tang top on and jeans I was 13 turning 14 in May I looked at the white carpet with no stains I started to play with my necklace that my mom gave me for my last birthday my step dad had gotten me a four wheeler. My mom told me my real dad had died out at sea but something told me he wasn't that he was still alive and out there somewhere a ding dong ding dong the doorbell rang through the halls. I got up and walked to the door opening it to my best friend Jake he was the same age as me but was born a day before me his family lived with mine cause they were poor we had a 6 bedroom 6 and a half bath house.
"Hey whats up?" I asked he was soaked from head to toe.
"I left my key in my room" he said stepping in the door.
"Nice job" I said closing the door.
"Thanks can you get me a towel you know your moms rules" he said my mom set up a lot of rules to keep the house in order.
"Sure" I said walking past him into my bathroom and grabbing a green towel I walked back and handed it to him.
He started to dry off his short brown hair laid on his forehead "you know those guys down the street took my wallet again" he said.
"We will go get it back as soon as you get some dry clothes on and we will take a umbrella" I said.
He got dried off I grabbed a jacket and my keys to the house and a raincoat then an umbrella I grabbed my dogs leash and called "Rex come here" my trained rottweiler ran down the hall and sat in front of me I hooked the leash to his collar just in case. I checked to make sure I had my I phone and called "come on Jake we don't have all day" he ran down the hall in a raincoat and jeans.
"Why are you bringing Rex?" Jake asked me.
"Protection in case some freak comes out and I need to take him out on a walk" I said Rex barked impatiently I opened the door letting the cold wind blow in I stepped outside and opened my umbrella. Rex hopped out after me Jake stepped beside me his shoulder brushed mine I blushed Rex started to bark I said "lets see what Rex found."
"Good idea" Jake said we ran down the long streets following Rex until we came to an ally where a group was huddled they were facing us they looked like monsters from Greek myths.
"Can you see them to?" I asked Jake I looked at the football team captain his mouth was wide and so were his eyes as he nodded.
"We have waited to long your scents are to strong to resist any longer demigods" one hissed I felt a hand on my shoulder I started to shake with fear.
Jake put his arm around me and said "what do you mean?" Without a hint a fright in his voice when Rex started to grow in size into the size of a horse his eyes glowed red he growled only making me shake more I buried into Jake's chest as Rex killed all the monsters they all were reduced to dust. Rex shrunk back into his normal size and trotted over to some dust dragging me with him he picked up a wallet and sat in front of me I bent down and held out my hand he dropped the wallet in my hand. I was still shaking alot still as the three of us made it back to the house Jake kept his arm around my shoulders and kept saying "its okay Ella we will ask our parents" he rubbed my arm.
When we got back to my house two guys were standing outside "no I want you to go away! Go away!" I shouted at the guys I bent down to Rex and unhooked his leash "sick them boy sick them!" I shouted pointing to the guys.
"Stop Ella I know this is hard for you but you have to pack your stuff your mother and step father have died in an incident" one said stepping forward he had wild black hair and green eyes like mine.
Rex just sat down and wagged his stubby tail the second guy stepped forward "both of you have to go to an orphanage in Manhattan, New York I am Leo Valdez and this is Percy Jackson trust us. We came to retrieve you" he said.
Percy said "take everything you have and leave it by the door I will be by later to pick it up and put it in the orphanage you must bring Rex he will protect you he was a present from your father. Your mother and step father left you alot of money but spend it wisely."
"What no my mom promised me she would return she has to shes not dead!" I shouted blinking away tears.
"Come on lets go pack" Jake said not even a hint of confidence in his voice.
"But they aren't dead" I said quietly.
We both walked inside and took off our rain items and walked to our rooms I packed all of my clothes and items in six suite cases they were all big ones then I packed some more items in bags.
After I was done I dragged three of my suite cases to the door and outside where 24 other people were waiting along with aa hal horse half guy and a half goat half guy and Percy and Leo.
"Forgive me" Percy said appearing next to me he grabbed my arm before I could swing at him I froze as something made my arm sting then my chest and lastly my head before everything went black.

Jake

I watched from my window as Percy's eyes glowed golden the Ella collapsed in his arms I closed my shades then ran around the house looking for something to protect me I found a broom and I know not much of a weapon. I took the top part off and swung the pole around I ran out of the house and tackled Percy I rolled him on his back and put the pole against his throat.
"What are you and what did you do to Ella?" I growled pushing the pole on his neck.
"Calm down Jake I helped her out and I will help you" he said reaching for my arm slowly I pushed down on his neck.
"Don't touch me" I growled to late he grabbed my wrist my arm stung then my chest and head everything went black after that.
Chapter 2
Liam

I was sitting on my bed in the orphanage I was here since I was two I didn't remember much of my mom or dad for a fact the door swung open. I looked at the door sitting up in my bed to see a guy with wind blown black hair and green eyes he was carrying a girl he put her on the bunk across from mine. "New arrival?" I asked.
"Don't touch her stuff" he replied a rottweiler trotted in and looked at me then jumped onto the girl's bed she was cute with her dark brown hair in a braid down her back and tan skin she had a white tang top on and jeans a necklace with a horse on it. Her ears were pierced and the earrings were horse heads she had some ring bracelets on and sandals another guy walked in carrying a teenager boy he dropped the boy on the bunk by the girls. The guy had short brown hair tan skin a t shirt and jeans with tennis shoes on the two guys left the girls green eyes snapped open.
"Where am I?" she asked looking at me.
"An orphanage in New York" I said.
"The monsters wheres my stuff Rex" she said panicking.
"Hey calm down I am Liam Mclean and your name is?" I asked.
"Ella Jackson" she said.
"Ok Ella calm down your stuff will be here in a few days now what's wrong?" I said.
"I saw monsters from Greek Myths" she said.
I burst out laughing "yes and that dog can fly" I said.
The dog growled at me and for a second its eyes glowed red "stop being so mean she has an imagination more then you do" Megan said above my head.
"Hey!" I said eying the dog.
"Hi I'm Megan Grace" Megan said to the girl.
"Hello we got newcomers I'm Melonie Zhang" Melonie said walking in.
"I'm Geric Levesque" Geric said from a corner.
"Matt Chase" Matt said from his bunk.
The guy woke up and said "oh thank god your ok Ella I don't know what I would do if I lost you to."
"Tell us who you are?" I suggested.
After we all introduced ourselves again to Jake it was time to go to bed so we all fell asleep but I had a weird dream.

"What? When were you going to tell me?!" A girl shouted at a guy.
"well you did it to so I don't want to hear about it" the guy said back.
"We don't have time to fight!" Another guy yelped I couldn't see anyone.

big smile
Chapter 2
Liam

I was sitting on my bed in the orphanage I was here since I was two I didn't remember much of my mom or dad for a fact the door swung open. I looked at the door sitting up in my bed to see a guy with wind blown black hair and green eyes he was carrying a girl he put her on the bunk across from mine. "New arrival?" I asked.
"Don't touch her stuff" he replied a rottweiler trotted in and looked at me then jumped onto the girl's bed she was cute with her dark brown hair in a braid down her back and tan skin she had a white tang top on and jeans a necklace with a horse on it. Her ears were pierced and the earrings were horse heads she had some ring bracelets on and sandals another guy walked in carrying a teenager boy he dropped the boy on the bunk by the girls. The guy had short brown hair tan skin a t shirt and jeans with tennis shoes on the two guys left the girls green eyes snapped open.
"Where am I?" she asked looking at me.
"An orphanage in New York" I said.
"The monsters wheres my stuff Rex" she said panicking.
"Hey calm down I am Liam Mclean and your name is?" I asked.
"Ella Jackson" she said.
"Ok Ella calm down your stuff will be here in a few days now what's wrong?" I said.
"I saw monsters from Greek Myths" she said.
I burst out laughing "yes and that dog can fly" I said.
The dog growled at me and for a second its eyes glowed red "stop being so mean she has an imagination more then you do" Megan said above my head.
"Hey!" I said eying the dog.
"Hi I'm Megan Grace" Megan said to the girl.
"Hello we got newcomers I'm Melonie Zhang" Melonie said walking in.
"I'm Geric Levesque" Geric said from a corner.
"Matt Chase" Matt said from his bunk.
The guy woke up and said "oh thank god your ok Ella I don't know what I would do if I lost you to."
"Tell us who you are?" I suggested.
After we all introduced ourselves again to Jake it was time to go to bed so we all fell asleep but I had a weird dream.

"What? When were you going to tell me?!" A girl shouted at a guy.
"well you did it to so I don't want to hear about it" the guy said back.
"We don't have time to fight!" Another guy yelped I couldn't see anyone.

I woke up to Ella's dog barking in my ear I pushed it off me and said "get the mutt out of my face."
"Its not the mutt you are now shut up and look" Melonie said they were all standing by the window I stood and walked over to see a car the delivered strawberries I had seen it so that's how I knew.
"Grover don't forget to watch out for monsters" a guy in a wheelchair said giving a guy with curly hair a backpack.
"I told you they were real" Ella said.
"Shush" I hissed watching the guy with curly hair walk into the orphanage I stepped back and so did the others.
"What does she mean Liam?" Melonie asked.
"Before I came to the orphanage Jake and I went to go get his wallet back from a gang and they turned into monsters from Greek myths" Ella said.
The others burst out laughing except for Ella, Jake, and me "guys didn't you hear what the guy in the wheelchair said 'watch out for monsters'" I said. Someone knocked on the door "come in" I said as they others quieted down.
The dog growled "quiet Rex" Ella commanded the dog quieted but kept a low rumble as the guy with curly hair walked in with crutches.
"Hi I'm Grover Underwood what are your names?" Grover asked.
"I'm Liam Mclean" I said watching the dog.
"I'm Melonie Zhang" Melonie said.
"Matt Chase" Matt exclaimed.
"Megan Grace."
"Ella Jackson."
"Geric Levesque."
"Jake Valdez."
Grover smiled and asked "who were your parents?" We all stayed silent most of us had no idea who they were "where do I sleep?" He asked I pointed to the bunk above mine.
The dogs growl grew as Grover stepped towards us he looked at the dog and paled I walked over to my bunk and laid down falling asleep.
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
heart
U made a new story. I love it.
Its really good.
Post again soon.
big smile
Chapter 3
Matt

I woke up at 6:OOAM like usual and got ready to go to work for the orphanage I took a shower and put on a white t shirt and jean with a sand colored apron on with a baseball cap on and white tennis shoes on. I woke the others up after that the only one ho didn't get up was Liam like usual "Liam you got to get up we have to go at 8 come on you know what will happen" I said.
"Not the bucket just say I got sick" he mumbled.
I grabbed a bucket and filled it with water then walked over to the bed "get up" I said pouring the water on his head he sat up quickly and glared at me I smiled and repeated "get up." Once he was done getting ready we all walked down to the cafe the truth about this orphanage was that they made the orphans work at the cafe on the first floor so they could stay in business.
"You are all late again" Mr. Mcalster scolded.
"Sorry Liam's fault yet again" I said I served tables and took orders all evening until my lunch break I grabbed a plate of food and sat at a table Ella sat by me.
"So how was your day?" She asked.
"Good how was your first day?" I asked.
"Perfect."
"Hello may I take your pictures and interview you two outside?" A guy with two different eyes asked smiling.
"Sure" I said standing Ella eyed the man then stood by me we followed the man outside to central park.
"Okay so first question how hard is work for you?" The guy asked.
"Its easy actually" I said
"Yeah what he said" Ella said looking around.
"Next question would you like to die?" The guy asked.
"No why?" I asked.
"Monster" Ella muttered to me as wings appeared on the guys back he actually grew into a monster a manticore from Greek myths.
"Whoa" I said my eyes growing wide the guy leaped forward and grabbed Ella's and my shirt rising into the air me and Ella started to scream as the cars started to look like toys cars and people looked like ants. The guy laughed Ella started to kick the guy "its impolite to kick the elderly" I joked arrows sprouted from the guys neck he turned into yellow dust and we started to free fall. I closed my eyes so this is the end I thought to myself as the ground came closer someone help us I heard someone I looked at Ella she had closed her eyes "did you say something?" I asked her.
"No" she said.
"Someone help us" I said.
"Like you read my mind" she said I pulled her in a hug and rolled to where my back would hit the cement "what are you doing?" She asked.
"You want to live I will die making you live" I said. I closed my eyes waiting to hit the cement when I hit a cushion I let go of Ella and sat up.
"Are you two okay?" A girl asked with wavy shoulder length black hair in a braid down her back.
"Yeah" Ella said
"I'm good" I said Grover walked over.
"I need to get them to camp" he said.
"We will cause you let them go with Thorn Grover if we weren't hunting Thorn they would've been killed" the girl said pointing to us. Rex Ella's dog grew in size and walked up to us Liam, Melonie, Megan, Geric and Jake ran behind the dog staring at it wide eyed.
"Thalia Chirion put me in charge of bringing them back" Grover protested.
"Hunters get the hellhound and demigods and lets head to camp" Thalia commanded turning back to me and Ella she helped us both up.
heart
Its really good.
I love it, and I cant wait ubtil u post again.
big smile
Chapter 4
Megan

Most people say their life is bizarre but they haven't seen mine I traveled all over the world and I know every language I love to ride airplanes my mom was killed right in front of my eyes when I was 5. She was killed by a guy named Kronos I swore revenge my moms last words were 'be true to the world open your mind' I followed the hellhound through the forest and to a hill a horn blew in the distance. People gathered at the top of the hill I stood tall and brushed my black hair to the side my blue eyes taking everything in.
"Nice job you brought new wimps" someone yelled I strode up the hill walking up to the guy he was about my age and punched him in the face.
"You make fun of my friends again and you will see god" I growled.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Sneak peek
big smile
Chapter 4
Megan

Most people say their life is bizarre but they haven't seen mine I traveled all over the world and I know every language I love to ride airplanes my mom was killed right in front of my eyes when I was 5. She was killed by a guy named Kronos I swore revenge my moms last words were 'be true to the world open your mind' I followed the hellhound through the forest and to a hill a horn blew in the distance. People gathered at the top of the hill I stood tall and brushed my black hair to the side my blue eyes taking everything in.
"Nice job you brought new wimps" someone yelled I strode up the hill walking up to the guy he was about my age and punched him in the face.
"You make fun of my friends again and you will see god" I growled.
Everyone gasped looking above my head I followed their gaze and saw a dog and a eagle one smaller then the other with a person sanding tall.
"All welcome Megan Grace daughter of Jason god of leaders, Thunder, and wind descendant of Zeus" a centaur announced.
I stood and took in my surroundings satyrs, nymphs, gods, centaurs, and all of Greek myths all in the real world everything that my mom told me was true. My legs started to shake including Kronos I can get revenge I smiled inside and out "what are you smiling at idiot" the guy said.
"You know what" I said going on a knee.
"What?" The guy said shaking a bit to where I could only see.
"You aren't mean someone hurt you or your just angry so you feel its right to let your anger out on me" I said looking into his black eyes.
"No" he said.
"Yes who did it?" I asked him.
"Kronos he killed my mom and sisters" the guy said tears gathering in his eyes.
"He killed my mom too right in front of my eyes when I was 5 I vowed revenge 'be true to the world open your mind' were her last words" I said standing and putting out my hand. He grabbed it I hauled him up off the ground the whole camp went up in cheers some patted me on the back the sun started to melt into the horizon.
"Time for bed!" The centaur announced we all walked off to our cabins the guy showed me mine and told me his parent was Nico god of shadows and his name was Jack I went to sleep feeling great.

Percy

The fog was setting in and I could barley see in front of me I was using water to see anything bad nothing was there I was making my way to the orphanage to make sure they didn't put Grover there yet. I hummed to myself it was a bit to quite we all were in a conference when all of the seven admitted they had kids we made a schedule in secret to make sure there was no satyr. We didn't want them to fight in a war that was beginning I walked through the halls to the room I dropped Ella off at I opened the door to see no one in there. "No" I said then ran down the halls out of the orphanage and down the street not checking in front of me something tackled me from the side and covered my mouth more grabbed my arms and legs I tried to push them off but they latched on they started to tie me up once I as tied up something grabbed my neck I struggled to get its grip to loosen it was cutting off all my air until I fainted.

Annabeth

"Were is Percy he didn't come home last night?" I asked Piper.
"I don't know he went to go check up on our kids then just disappeared I'm starting to worry" she said.
"Uh guys come check this out" Leo said watching a TV waving us over we walked over to see Percy tied up but perfectly fine he was dead asleep though I smiled and couldn't help but chuckle.
"Our normal sea weed brain" I muttered.

Ella

"Oh we have the god of Time, swordsmanship, male beauty, and the five underworld rivers of course they will come are you kidding me" a voice said I could only see the guy that came to pick me up after my mom died Percy.

I woke up with Jake shaking me I looked up to see a dragon wrapped around a horse glowing blue with swords crossed and a pocket watch and five rivers.
"Daughter of Perseus god of Time, swordsmanship, male beauty, and the five underworld rivers" a Hermes camper muttered.
big smile
Chapter 5
Jake

Then a red glow lite the room I looked above my head to see a donkey and a bear with a hammer "Jake Valdez son of Leo God of fire,light, warmth, and jokes" a Hermes kid said.
A dove and a dog that were pure white appeared over Liam's head "descendant of Aphrodite son of Piper goddess of nature, natural instinct, and friends.
Over Matt's head a owl and a swan appeared glowing white also "son of Annabeth goddess of thoughts, memories, and revenge."
Over Melonie's head a Vulcan and a elephant appeared with a bow " daughter of Frank God of archery, shape shifting and bows. "
Over Gerics head a dead horse appeared with a skull "son of Hazel goddess of riches, locating, and feelings. "
Once we all got to the right cabins and got a nice long sleep Ella walked into my cabin at 5 in the morning "yes?" I asked her.
"I told them and they didn't believe me you were the only one" she said laying beside me.
"And?" I asked wanting to get back to sleep.
"I came in to thank you for staying by my side" she said what surprised me was she kissed me full on the lips I got onto my side as she wrapped her arms around my neck she said "I always liked you Jake."
"And I always thought you were out of my league" I said she laughed and kissed me on the cheek.
"Up and atom" she said getting up and pulling on my arm.
"Two more hours" I said closing my eyes when suddenly I was soaked with cold water I got up Ella ran out of the cabin I ran after her "you" she ran for the beach I started to run after her heat around me dried me off. She ran into the water laughing she went User I took my shirt off and threw it in the sand running into the cold water I went under and swam towards her and grabbed her pulling her in a hug I pushed upwards I broke the surface and we both started to laugh she was completely dry I was soaking wet. We swam towards the shore together camper had gathered at the shore I saw two guys run off with my shirt the crowd closed around them I yelled "hey that's mine" and started to run after them the crowd parted to not get wet.
"Thanks for your business we wish you a good day sir" they yelled from somewhere.
"Well I was fastest at my school!" I yelled running through the crowd everyone in the crowd laughed.
"No one can outrun a Hermes kid" someone said I finally reached the outside of the crowd to see the two guys just running out I ran at them tackling them to the ground I grabbed my shirt and punched each of them in the shoulder.
"I cant believe it he outran a Hermes kids" someone gaped.
"That was good you have to teach us that strategy" one of the boys said as I put my shirt back on.
"Be a jockey and on the track" I said.
"How many clubs were you in?" They asked
"Mechanics, art, track, football, soccer, art, uh do I have to answer?" I asked.
"No you have to answer this though can I be your girlfriend?" A girl said stepping out she had blond hair Carmel eyes and was tan my mouth opened when water drenched the girl Ella stepped out of the crowd and hugged me. A girl with fiery hair walked up to me green mist pouring out of her mouth she said her voice soured tripled
"Seven descendants to go on a quest
Son of fire to lead
Fire to plead
Sun to head
The descendants to find their parents
To work together or let the universe fall"
And she fell to the ground.
"Meet Rachel" a camper said picking the girl up.
"We have a prophecy Conner Travis show and tell these two about you know what" a centaur said walking over the two who stole my shirt walked over and gave us a tour of camp and told us that the Greek gods were real followed by every Greek myth. After that it was time for dinner so we all walked to dinner Chirion was standing by the fire with a few other people.
"He went to check on why are they here!" One shouted it was the guy uh Leo I think who just turned around to see me he turned back to Chirion.
"Leo we were going to find them sooner or later being them it would be dangerous just to let them stay being a descendant of the seven Leo they are looking for revenge and one of your siblings life could wake Gaea with one drop of blood" Chirion said.
"But any one of us could wake her up with our blood and they have Percy!" Leo said.
"He got a quest so he will save Percy" Chirion said.
"No I am going come on guys" Leo said then disappeared.
"What do we do?" I asked walking up to Chirion.
"Watch the fires Leo will show us it went wrong with them" he said his voice plain.
I walked to my table and a plate of food came in front of me I thought why am I craving coke when my glass filled with coke.
"Whoa cool!" I said a bit to loud I saw Conner dump some of his food in the fire I followed his example I heard him mutter his dads name under his breath.
I dumped a roll and some grapes and muttered "Leo" then walked back to my table when the fire went out then flickered back to life.
Chirion paled the rest of dinner he was silent I walked to the campfire after I was done the fire was burning very low and other campers were chatting with each other Matt, Liam, Geric, Megan, Melonie, and Ella were sitting in a group they waved me over so I walked over and said "has anyone noticed the fire burning low?" I asked them.
"Everyone has we don't know what to do they say Leo holds the fire everyday" Ella said.
"Now, Joshua Volivia was issued a quest so who will he choose?" Mr. D said.
last edited over a year ago
heart
Lovw it. Its so good.
And I cant wait until u post the rest.
Hope its soooon!!
big smile
I added more and made it a chap
heart
I just read it and its really good.
Cant wait until u post again.
Hope its soon!!
big smile
Chapter 6
Leo

I walked through the valley scouting the others were scattered looking at the grass and dirt around it "you guys" I called walking over to a tree it had a gash in its side. "Looks like someone whacked the tree with a sword just whack" I said.
"Yeah Jason hit that tree like they did with this one maybe Percy is leaving a trail" Annabeth said.
"But my sword" Jason said then got a glare from Annabeth and whacked a tree it went almost as deep but just as big.
"Percy did that!" Annabeth screeched with delight.
"And look the plants are flat here so someone must have slept here" I said.
"We are back on track I think they are still here" I said looking as s yell of protest ripped through the air "but they are trying to run with an awake Percy" I started to run to the yelling spot I shouted "were comin Percy hold on!" The others ran behind me as we tore through the forest when a net was flung over us and it was fully fireproof.
"So nice of Perseus to try to get his friends luckily we had an handy fireproof net" Kronos said crouching in front of me I remembered duh God of warmth, fire, light, and jokes. I closed my eyes and made Olympus heat and light go out followed by both camps then the world I kept it out when something jolted my back I yelped and rolled losing focus opening my eyes to notice I was still in the net but a kid had electric running across his fingers.
"What did you do boy?" Kronos snapped.
"I am not a boy" I growled as I started to glow I glared at the titan of time another stronger shock ran through me I cursed then stopped glowing to notice this time the net shocked us.
"Fine God" Kronos said waving his hand I felt the net being pulled off of me I shot up to get something wrapped around my neck I lunged at Kronos only to get choked by the thing around my neck I looked over at Annabeth to see that they were using a pole and a wire around our neck the things they used for animals.
I grumbled "wow I feel so loved."
"LEO!" the others shouted together.
"Well I'm telling my feelings like I do with girls" I said.
"And that's why they run away from you" Frank commented.
"Oh my gods" Annabeth said.
"What's wrong with a nice lovely chat?" I asked.
"Percy" she said pointing to him he was gagged, blindfolded, his hands, and legs were tied tightly behind his back making his hands white.
I felt someone grab my hands and pull them behind my back as someone held a dagger under the wire around my neck "don't burn him."
I smiled and heated my wrists to a high temperature the guy yelped and pulled away I set my hands on fire the guy holding the dagger made a quick movement and cut my chest where my heart was and the guy holding the poles pulled back and to the ground. I crashed to the ground face planting I felt someone spray fire extinguisher over my hands then someone close cuffs over my wrists then on my feet they pulled my head off the ground and put a black clothe over my mouth and one over my eyes. "Anyone else want a try these boys are trained prepared for everything" Kronos said I snorted as they carried me and put my back against a tree I felt my toolbelt being removed.
"Man e buimb?" I asked through my gag I felt it being removed "can I build?" I asked again.
"Give him a paper clip, rubber band, paper, and sharp pencil he cant harm or pick lock anything with that" Kronos said.
"Thank you" I said as I felt them press the supplies in my hand they covered my mouth again I started to fiddle with the items behind my back drilling a hole through the pencil with the paper clip I put the rubber band through then the paper clip through the two loops and making a ball with the paper and a tail sticking out of it. I poked holes through the piece of paper and put the paper clip I twisted the pencil then turned and let go.
"Whoa look Kronos the guy built a mini helicopter amazing!" Someone said gasping.
"Don't encourage him" Kronos growled "and so that doesn't happen and so they wont yell or scream what can we do that does not include killing?" He asked.
"Shock em."
"Put them in tighter gags"
"Put em underwater till they faint"
"Choke em till they faint"
"We could drug them."
"Drubbing us only makes the mind feel dizzy and makes the person fall asleep while it tries to recover the longest time someone has been drugged has been one no seven days. Ugh drubbing is so dumb it still leaves the groggy after you wake up" Annabeth commented.
"Perfect lets do that" Kronos said I felt someone grab mei let out a muffled yelp I tried to kick at the guy I heard Kronos laugh I set myself on fire the guy dropped me I rolled around putting the fire out. I felt a clothe shoved over my nose and mouth I tried to scream I held my breath till my lungs screamed for air I took a deep breath inhaling a horrible smell I turned onto my side and fell asleep.
"Leo!" Someone screamed.
"Shut up they are sleeping girl" Kronos hissed.
"Its Nicole" she growledi stayed still listening to them when something freaky happened I could see the heat in their bodies and everyones around me and the cold parts were blue I shifted my head toward the other seven Percy sat beside me the only reason I knew that is cause cold water was around his arms. Jason was next then Hazel who had jems around her and Jason had electric around him a slow movement caught my attention I looked back to Percy I could tell he was awake slightly cause his breathing had increased. Only if I could get him awake I swung my foot and hit Percy's leg his head snapped up the cold water raced around him something behind me took my blindfold off I opened my eyes and saw Kronos cursing something went clank to the ground.
I put my hands out in front of me and blasted Kronos with heat I turned to Percy and started to unwrap his blindfold his head started to Bob as he started to fall asleep I put my hand on his shoulder and burnt it his head picked up slowly I turned to his hands I started to burn the ropes.
"I got him go" A girl said "I'm Bella's mom Sky I have heard about him and his life don't worry just go you need to tell the camp."
I stepped back and nodded I felt Nicole wrap around me I turned around and picked her up then started to run in a random direction I heard shouts behind me as we fell into the dead silence of the forest the sun peeked out from the horizon I just kept running hearing people running behind me I started to run faster. When I was pulled into a chariot I looked at the black eyes of Nico Di Angelo "go Arion go!" He shouted the chariot zoomed I put Nicole down and grabbed the chariot sides afriad of falling off. We appeared in camp when Nico stopped the horse I removed my gag and burned it.
"Hey sup long time no see what took you so long" I s aid he didn't take it as a joke and just looked at me like I was crazy.
"Mom?!" Jake shouted walking over to us I stepped back and pushed Nicole forward "you tell me shes dead and where's the other seven huh explain that or maybe you will just tell another lie!" He shouted pushing Nicole to the side he took out his sword and swung at me...

heart
Yay!!!!! U posted.
I love the preview it was really good.
And I can't wait until u post the rest. I hope its really soon!!
over a year ago trivia101 said…
big smile
big smile
I added more
big smile
Chapter 6
Leo

I walked through the valley scouting the others were scattered looking at the grass and dirt around it "you guys" I called walking over to a tree it had a gash in its side. "Looks like someone whacked the tree with a sword just whack" I said.
"Yeah Jason hit that tree like they did with this one maybe Percy is leaving a trail" Annabeth said.
"But my sword" Jason said then got a glare from Annabeth and whacked a tree it went almost as deep but just as big.
"Percy did that!" Annabeth screeched with delight.
"And look the plants are flat here so someone must have slept here" I said.
"We are back on track I think they are still here" I said looking as s yell of protest ripped through the air "but they are trying to run with an awake Percy" I started to run to the yelling spot I shouted "were coming Percy hold on!" The others ran behind me as we tore through the forest when a net was flung over us and it was fully fireproof.
"So nice of Perseus to try to get his friends luckily we had an handy fireproof net" Kronos said crouching in front of me I remembered duh God of warmth, fire, light, and jokes. I closed my eyes and made Olympus heat and light go out followed by both camps then the world I kept it out when something jolted my back I yelped and rolled losing focus opening my eyes to notice I was still in the net but a kid had electric running across his fingers.
"What did you do boy?" Kronos snapped.
"I am not a boy" I growled as I started to glow I glared at the titan of time another stronger shock ran through me I cursed then stopped glowing to notice this time the net shocked us.
"Fine God" Kronos said waving his hand I felt the net being pulled off of me I shot up to get something wrapped around my neck I lunged at Kronos only to get choked by the thing around my neck I looked over at Annabeth to see that they were using a pole and a wire around our neck the things they used for animals.
I grumbled "wow I feel so loved."
"LEO!" the others shouted together.
"Well I'm telling my feelings like I do with girls" I said.
"And that's why they run away from you" Frank commented.
"Oh my gods" Annabeth said.
"What's wrong with a nice lovely chat?" I asked.
"Percy" she said pointing to him he was gagged, blindfolded, his hands, and legs were tied tightly behind his back making his hands white.
I felt someone grab my hands and pull them behind my back as someone held a dagger under the wire around my neck "don't burn him."
I smiled and heated my wrists to a high temperature the guy yelped and pulled away I set my hands on fire the guy holding the dagger made a quick movement and cut my chest where my heart was and the guy holding the poles pulled back and to the ground. I crashed to the ground face planting I felt someone spray fire extinguisher over my hands then someone close cuffs over my wrists then on my feet they pulled my head off the ground and put a black clothe over my mouth and one over my eyes. "Anyone else want a try these boys are trained prepared for everything" Kronos said I snorted as they carried me and put my back against a tree I felt my tool belt being removed.
"Man e buimb?" I asked through my gag I felt it being removed "can I build?" I asked again.
"Give him a paper clip, rubber band, paper, and sharp pencil he cant harm or pick lock anything with that" Kronos said.
"Thank you" I said as I felt them press the supplies in my hand they covered my mouth again I started to fiddle with the items behind my back drilling a hole through the pencil with the paper clip I put the rubber band through then the paper clip through the two loops and making a ball with the paper and a tail sticking out of it. I poked holes through the piece of paper and put the paper clip I twisted the pencil then turned and let go.
"Whoa look Kronos the guy built a mini helicopter amazing!" Someone said gasping.
"Don't encourage him" Kronos growled "and so that doesn't happen and so they wont yell or scream what can we do that does not include killing?" He asked.
"Shock em."
"Put them in tighter gags"
"Put em underwater till they faint"
"Choke em till they faint"
"We could drug them."
"Drubbing us only makes the mind feel dizzy and makes the person fall asleep while it tries to recover the longest time someone has been drugged has been one no seven days. Ugh drubbing is so dumb it still leaves the groggy after you wake up" Annabeth commented.
"Perfect lets do that" Kronos said I felt someone grab mei let out a muffled yelp I tried to kick at the guy I heard Kronos laugh I set myself on fire the guy dropped me I rolled around putting the fire out. I felt a clothe shoved over my nose and mouth I tried to scream I held my breath till my lungs screamed for air I took a deep breath inhaling a horrible smell I turned onto my side and fell asleep.
"Leo!" Someone screamed.
"Shut up they are sleeping girl" Kronos hissed.
"Its Nicole" she growledi stayed still listening to them when something freaky happened I could see the heat in their bodies and everyone's around me and the cold parts were blue I shifted my head toward the other seven Percy sat beside me the only reason I knew that is cause cold water was around his arms. Jason was next then Hazel who had jems around her and Jason had electric around him a slow movement caught my attention I looked back to Percy I could tell he was awake slightly cause his breathing had increased. Only if I could get him awake I swung my foot and hit Percy's leg his head snapped up the cold water raced around him something behind me took my blindfold off I opened my eyes and saw Kronos cursing something went clank to the ground.
I put my hands out in front of me and blasted Kronos with heat I turned to Percy and started to unwrap his blindfold his head started to Bob as he started to fall asleep I put my hand on his shoulder and burnt it his head picked up slowly I turned to his hands I started to burn the ropes.
"I got him go" A girl said "I'm Bella's mom Sky I have heard about him and his life don't worry just go you need to tell the camp."
I stepped back and nodded I felt Nicole wrap around me I turned around and picked her up then started to run in a random direction I heard shouts behind me as we fell into the dead silence of the forest the sun peeked out from the horizon I just kept running hearing people running behind me I started to run faster. When I was pulled into a chariot I looked at the black eyes of Nico Di Angelo "go Arion go!" He shouted the chariot zoomed I put Nicole down and grabbed the chariot sides afraid of falling off. We appeared in camp when Nico stopped the horse I removed my gag and burned it.
"Hey sup long time no see what took you so long" I said he didn't take it as a joke and just looked at me like I was crazy.
"Mom?!" Jake shouted walking over to us I stepped back and pushed Nicole forward "you tell me shes dead and where's the other seven huh explain that or maybe you will just tell another lie!" He shouted pushing Nicole to the side he took out his sword and swung at me I made it melt at a glance.
"Show me your true power Jake do you know what your capable of" I grinned as I said that his eyes glared at me as mine danced playfully.
"Stop Leo!" Nicole said walking over to Jake and putting a hand on his shoulder.
"Nicole the boy needs to learn" I said glancing at her hand she pulled away and glared at me I just grinned more Jake looked like he was going to burst from annoyance.
"Leo don't rush him powers come slowly" Nico said.
"Shut up Nico we will see" I said "I see the anger Jake now put that thought into destruction."
"Shut up I'm sick of you!" He yelled.
I made fire blossom on my hand "being my son you should have the ability Jake try to think of fire and destruction" I said.
"Wait destruction your trying to destroy the camp!" Ella yelled she ran over to me.
"We need something to burn" I said.
"How bout your thick head" she growled.
"Insulting a god girl your just like" I trailed off and let the fire grow I threw it at Ella "shut up girl!" I shouted Jake blocked the attack.
Nico tackled me you would think he is weak but you would be very surprised on how strong he is he won and had me pinned down within 2 seconds "whats wrong with you Leo?" He growled in my face his black eyes looking in mine.
"Nico get off him" Nicole growled throwing herself at Nico oh my gods we got them good I thought a smile appeared on Nico's face then I noticed I had started to crack up.
"Whats so funny?" Jake asked.
"We got you all ha ha" I mocked.
"What?!" Nicole shouted as Nico rolled to the ground beside me cracking up so hard I couldn't breath as Nicole smacked me on the face it only made me laugh more me and Nico finally were able to stop laughing and tell them we planned this right when Kronos started to rise but it went better then we planned.
last edited over a year ago
crying
no ones reading my forums except two
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
big smile
I am now :D
But only like 4 people read my forums
Thanks NicoL

Chapter 7
Jake

The sun woke me up in the morning I grabbed my pack and walked towards the hill my dad was standing there playing with fire he glanced at me before returning to the fire when it cooled he held melted metal Geric, Liam, Melonie, Ella, Matt, and Megan's stood there. "What are you doing here?" I asked nodding towards my dad.
"Even if you don't like it he has to come hes the only one who knows where they are" Matt said I grunted and my dad snapped a big ship popped up out of no where.
"Who said I wasn't helpful" he comented as a ladder was flung over the side he climbed up I followed him with my friends behind me.
"Whoa" I said stepping onto the deck I looked around.
"Welcome to the Argo two built by the Greeks settle down while I get us to our location this is our Captian Leo Valdez supreme commander also sit back and enjoyed the ride yours in demigodishness peace out" a voice said over the intercom.
"I need to change that" my dad grumbled sitting on a seat I sat by him as the ship started in the air Ella sat across from me and gripping the seats my dad started to laugh.
"What??" I asked forgetting I was angry at him.
"She is just like her dad afraid Zeus will blast you out of the sky any second" he said we all sat back for a while Ella gripped onto the chair for dear life the whole time Matt muttered about the architecture of the ship Melonie and Liam talking I laid back and drifted off to sleep.

"Sire we have spotted the Argo two a few mile off what should we do?" A boy asked a guy.
"We need to get the goslings to the circle that Gaea can take them to make their giants" the guy said.
"Should we move?" The boy asked.
"No we need the demigods in order to make the giants impossible to beat and the idiot God" the guy said.
"Leo!" Someone shouted in the background.
"Shut up Perseus" the guy snapped.

I woke up in a cold sweat my dad at the side of the boat "Percy that was Percy" he said he looked about ready to jump I looked over the side to find the line of trees and a campfire.
"Its a trap" I said.
"No its not you would need to clear trees before you set up a camp" he said I grabbed his arm.
"Its a trap watch" I grabbed a glass full of water and dropped it over the edge it just broke on the ground.
"See" he said urgently.
"Fine lets land then" I said he walked off and the ship started to decsend I saw a guy about in his 20s sitting there looking up at us as we got closer I noticed it was the guy who came to gather us Percy.