The Heroes of Olympus Te Guardians of Hogwarts.

lcrs50 posted on Mar 11, 2012 at 05:13AM
Okay, I know others have made forums like this, so I decided to do it, too.

Summery.
One day, Chiron gets a message from Dumbledoir, his old friend. Dumbledoir needed help protecting his school, so he asked Chiron to send some of his best wariers to help him. Chiron sent a message saying that he would send his top nine solders to help him. Once they get there, the nine along with the thre they have to mainly focus on, find themselves on an odd mission to save a young student from being killed by the nine's old enemy.

Percy Jackson: son of Posidon, 18 and really, really good at sordsmanship. Nickname: seaweed brain.

Annabeth Chase: daughter of Athena, 18, really, really smart. Nickname: wise girl.

Thalia Grace: daughter of Zeus, 16, awesome at archery. Nickname: pine one face.

Nico de Angela: son of Hades, 17, really good at spying on others. Nickname: death breath.

Jason Grace: son of Zeus , 18, and he can fly! Nickname: lightning man.

Leo Valdez: son of Hephasetus, 18, and he can use fire without getting burnt. Nickname: human torch, supreme commander of the Argo 2, and idiot.

Piper McLean: daughter of Aphrodiety, 18, and she can get anything or anyone to do what she wants. Nickname: Pipes and Beauty Queen.

Frank Zhang: son of Ares, decendant of Posidon as well...18, and can turn into any creature he wants. Nickname: eagle man. (as a reference to his favorite animal form.)

Hazel: daughter of Hades, 17, can summon cursed riches and the dead. Nickname: (I can't remember.)

I'll finish later.
Peace!!!!!
last edited on Mar 11, 2012 at 06:58PM

The Heroes of Olympus 44 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...