The Heroes of Olympus The Last Olympian Ending My Way!

Im_rock4ever posted on Mar 12, 2012 at 01:56AM
HI! rock4ever here, and I'm making another forum! I know someone already did this but it became abandomed, (is that how you spell it?) so I'm doing my own verion! This is about in the end of "The Last Olympian" Annabeth says she did love Luke like a boyfriend, and Percy becomes a god. Hope you like it!

Charcters: I think everyone from PJO and HoO!

Summery: The war is over, and Percy, Annabeth, Tyson, and Grover, (sorry i forgot who got awards, thats all i that could remember!) get awards! Grover becomes the god of the wild. (remember, Pan, and its in the book!) Tyson becomes the army of something. (I FORGOT, OK!) Annabeth becomes the person who redisins Olympus. And Percy becomes the god of . (HA HA! IM NOT TELLING YOU!!! *laughs evily*) Annabeth is disaponted. She knows she made a mistake, but she can never fix it. She NEEDS to be with Percy . . . NEEDS! SHE'LL DIE WITHOUT HIM!!! Percy grants her a wish, and she says that her and him be together again. Percy wants to make her wish true so bad, but he's a god, and he will never find the time to do it.

Theres more but it taking forever and I think I'm giving to much away...

ALL RIGHTS GO TO RICK!!!

SORRY! Can't post now.... waking up early tomarow.... I WANT TO SO BADLY THOUGH!!! But I still have to post on my other forum....... UGGGGGGG! Well I guess the guys back there can wait a week... that reminds me. TOMOROW I DON'T HAVE THE PSSA! (the big test for us at the end of the year) BUT THE NEXT DAY I DO!!! IT WELL GO ON FOR... MABY 2 WEEKS? I DON'T KNOW SO I CAN'T POST THIS WEEK, BUT I WELL DO IT OVER THE WEEKEND, OK?! BYE, FOR NOW!!! (you know what, im posting now, i just have to reread a chapter in the last olympian)

The Heroes of Olympus 46 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...