Powers-

Weapons-

Personality-

Appearance-
and other you want us to know about you

So far we Have
ChuckTaylor254

3 rules
1.Dont make your character too strong 2.cant control other people 3.once your in your in no turning back

The Heroes of Olympus 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Nemisis said…
Kay .....

Nakita Jones
Ares
powers.... you know how Mr.D can manifest in places where a party is going on, well Nakita can telaport like shadow traveling, to any where where a fight is going on, even a verbal one
Weapon! a small dagger with a silver hilt encrusted with garnet, the gems form a Greek omega
personality, shes mean on the out side, aggressive, but when you get close to her shes really nice
Apearence, big brown eyes with so many orange and gold flecks in them they apear to be orange, long dark brow curly hair, a slight build, smaller than the averange 14 yearold,
Hates when people act like there better than her, and hangs out in the Hermes cabin a lot, though shes friend with a lot of Aphrodite kids the cabin makes her gag , when she not in the Hermes cabin shes in the Apollo one, she obsesses over music and loves to sing and always sings under her breath when fighting
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago yellowandpurple said…
I'll try it...

Name- Rose Johnson
Age- 16
Immortal Parent- Aphrodite
Powers- charm speaking, and the ability to communicate with doves.
Weapons- 3 inch knife.
Personality- nice, funny, easy to talk to.
Appearence- bright blue eyes, long dark brown hair, about 5 feet 7,
loves to talk, and gossip. Her family, and friends are a big part of her life. Even if she is Aphrodite's daughter, she is pretty good with a knife.
Go Aphrodite cabin!
last edited over a year ago