The Heroes of Olympus The Mark of Athena

SomeRandomFan posted on Mar 16, 2012 at 09:01AM
Title:The Mark of Athena
Rating:T because I don't know what else to rate it as.
Genre :Adventure,Humor and a bit of Romance(a bit)
Main characters:

Percy Jackson
Annabeth Chase
Jason Grace
Piper Mclean
Leo Valdez
Frank Zhang
Hazel Something(I forgot what her last name was)
Synopsis:The seven sail to Rome.
Prophecy:
Seven Half-Bloods shall answer the call
To storm or fire the world will fall
An oath to keep with a final breath
and Foes bear arm to the doors of death
Disclaimer:All characters belong to R. Riordan

The Heroes of Olympus 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago SomeRandomFan said…
Percy I

This was finally it.I was finally gonna reunite with Annabeth.The loveof his life. The huge Greek Trireme was coming closer and closer. Hundreds of Romans and Lares were waiting, ready to strike with one sign of attack from the Greeks.Octavian was strangling his teddy bear.Reyna was waiting patiently,hoping that Jason was on the ship. Frank and Hazel were standing,side by side,next to me.Then the ship
landed. The ship was bigger then I had anticipated.The oars were glistening in the sunlight.Then an impish figure(who I recognized as Leo) stepped out.Hazel tensed.''Hello,Roman people,''He said.The Romans just ignored him.''Ok,fine.Sheesh.I only said hi.''he mumbled.Then three other people stepped out.The first one was obviously Jason.All the Romans gasped and some even screamed.Reyna had a huge smile on.He had blonde hair and electrifying blue eyes and was well built.Somehow he resembled Thalia but I figured it was just because he had the same dad.Reyna ran up to him and hugged him.The next person who came out was a pretty girl with choppy brown hair and kaleidoscope eyes.She was staring daggers at Reyna.
The last person who came out was Annabeth.My heart did a little flip.She was more beautiful than ever.She had blond hair and stormy gray eyes.I fought the urge to run up to her and kiss her.I walked calmly to them with Frank and Hazel.''Introduce yourselves,'' I said.I held out my hands and shook hands with him.
''Jason Grace,son of Jupiter,as the Romans might know,''he said.
''Percy Jackson,son of Poseidon.''I replied.
''I heard a lot about you.''
''Likewise''
Then I turned to the pretty girl.
''Piper Mclean,daughter of Aphrodite''she said
Then I turned to Leo.
''Leo Valdez,son of Hephaestus and supreme commander of the Argo II
''And repair boy''Piper laughed.
''Very funny,Beauty queen''He then received a smack on the head by
her.
''Annabeth Chase,Daughter of Athena and Architect of Olympus and I missed you seaweed brain''
''Likewise wise girl''Then she slapped me.''Ow!!!What was that for?''
''For leaving me foreight months!!Perseus Jackson do you know how much we've missed you?!??!!!''
''Yes,I do''
''Fine''Then Frank and Hazel introduced them selves.
''Frank Zhang,son of Mars''.
''Hazel Levesque,Daughter of Pluto''.
''Ok,now that we introduced ourselves we will discuss everything in the Senate meeting.Everyone go back to your regular duties!!''
over a year ago SomeRandomFan said…
monkey
Blame the monkey if you think that was bad!!!
over a year ago icuSTALKER said…
Whoa:O:O!! You moved it over here?? I could've sworn you had it on the writing club....and as always, BLAME ZEH MONKEY!!! ALthough, it was a pretty good chapter:D
over a year ago Rickfan said…
Bonjour! I am reading this forum!
post soon!
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
cake
Posssssst please and there is no need to blame the monkey because that was awesome!
Have some cake*sighs*wish there was a pie emote
over a year ago darange said…
OMG i loved it! post soon please
post soon!
over a year ago Nemisis said…
post soon