The Heroes of Olympus Book 1:My Demigod Life

Alvin2442 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 01:24AM
Summary: Three nine year old demigods we're living the normal life. In till they chose to go to an alley, which led them to Percy, Thalia, and Jason. Then they're brought to Camp by them. Where they get a quest to get Apollo's Sun Chariot
last edited on Jul 27, 2012 at 03:55AM

The Heroes of Olympus 41 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
Post soon
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
Chapter One
A New Born Baby
Nia Ewing
Having a baby is harder then you think."Push Push he's almost out"Docter Smith said which i pushed my hardest tears streaming down my face.After aalot of tears and pushing my baby'He beautiful but your eyes are dark brown why would his eyes be Dark Sea Blue/Green and whats his name"My friend Briana said"Who knows"I repiled even tho i knew the answer"Alvin Hamilton"A voice that was Poseidon's"Alvin Hamilton"I said as the docter took him up and put him in a heating place.I fell asleep had a good dream and woke up to my baby's father Poseidon"What"I asked"Not much just watch over him he really specael in a way i can't tell but he was blessed by certain people i can't say raise him good"Poseidon said and flashed away.The Next day i was let out of the hopsital."Well one great life sets a great adventure"I said to myself as i got in my car.I'm finally drving my car home whivh wa left ,right,straight,right,leftand straight into my garage.ZI got out and got Alvin and walked into my house"New life for you Alvin something speacel coming on"I said looking at Alvin.I set him in his room whih wasn't much but a good crib and anyother thing a baby could need.Soon,I started going out with Matt Renin(he was like Smelly Gabe).When Alvin was three we got married but i only did it for Alvin's own good he was super abusive and hit me.One day,he aas playing poker with his slob friends"Get me a beer Nia"he called"You can't talk to my mom like that"Alvin said walking up to me"Now Alvin go to your room"I said then got Matt a beer.Then,I took Alvin away to a beach and just looked around with the sights"Mom"Alvin said bringing my attenion to him"Yes dear"I asked"Why did you marry Matt he's a slob and he has the room spelly like a ser"he said which made me look down then back at him"He's help us in ways you don't know"I answered before looking at Alvin's right arm which had a bunch of weapons over it."Really"I thought trying to reach Poseidon"Well he needs something for any monster that could come"Poseidon said"Okay"I replied beefore looking at Alvin who was sliding his finger over it.He stopped when there was 4 that were glowing which they appered in front of him.I* picked up a note that was next to them that read-Dear Nia,
The sword is made from water particles everywhere really dangerous seeing how that includes The Five Underworld Rives make sure to be careful when he using that.The daggers made like his sword no need for a explaination.The bow is mad from Apollo and Artemis they put ther powers in it and got crafted it into a bow and the trident is like his daggers and sword anyway The sword name is Aqua the daggers The Twins the bow suoon the trident pure water
Love Poseidon
"Sure dangerous mode"I m,umbled to myself looking to Alvin's eyes before he sprang up and looked past my shouder where a monster wqa attacking the people
last edited over a year ago
big smile
Love itpost soon even though u just posted
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
Wow, totally awesome.
Alright i'll post another chapter tommorow i got to go to bed anyway horse you can do a Bree senaation in here if you want
and Jason you can do a Mike one to
No i just using it as in you can post as Bree on here if you want
Okay thanks
I am starting to type
do I do what you did
Do you want to tell me so i can put use as a writer
BE GOTTOA GO TO SLEEP
Sure I gonna do what you did
what??? So confused right now.
I'm posting now
ok!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 2
Heroic
Alvin
I heard my mom mumble'Sure dangerous mode'while looking in my eyes then i looked past her shoulder and saw a monster attacking people.I sprang up and touched my sword Aqua and chardged battle then my mom caught up with me and twisted a bead opn her necklace.A spear 7ft long my mom was 8.7.She ran in and therw it at the monster which turned an d dodged it"You will not best my trainee"the monster said"And you will not hard my mom"I yelled towards the monsters and charged ahead my mom"No one has bested me in 1,000,000 years"She growled"Well your ovrdue alot"I said before stabbing at her sh dodged and almost got me till my mom therw a spear at her she turned to dust."You destroyled my traine now you must die"The other one said"Now that won't be happening to no one today"Another voice said.I quickly turned around"Who are you"I asked"Percy Jackson son of Poseidon"He said"Alvin Hamilton nice to meet you"I said shaking his hand.I looked to my mom who had mixwed emotions on your face"Not very old huh"He said"Yeah i'm only three and i'm about to kill this monster"I said and turned to the monster stabbed her and she turned to dust"Nice Shot"Percy said"Thank You:I said then he turned to my mom"Nia want me to take him to camp"He said and my mom almost nodded"No thank you he shall stay with me"She said and we got in the car as my sword went back to my tattoo.We rode in slience when we got back Matt was still playing poket.I opened the door to my bedroom and sat on the bed.
6 Years Later
Anywy i had just woke up on my Ninth birthday.I got up quickly and got on my White shirt blue jeans with some white Bikes.Seeing how if was a nice day.I decided to take a stroll loooking out forr monsters.I got out of my mom that I was a demigod son of Poseidon.I feit on my tattoo havin g a feeling that a monster was attacking.I ran acrosw the street and into the Town Libraly.I quickly strolled to the books that was in Greek.I picked one up and sat at the table just the plain Jason the mortal hero.I remenber likeing his becauee whoever he fought however that person would hurt or kill someone he would so them the same.After an hour of reading oI put it back and strolled out.I walked towards my house then i saw it the same monster that i fought Six Years Ago was there.I took no time but when i clicked my tattoo it chose suoon.Great i was getting used to the bow i thougth before hopping over the coloum of obstacles then i let loose a arrow.It sailed across the horizon an d pireced right thourgh the skin of Moroe.He growled and yelled before he had fire on his hands and he set my house on ire with my mom inside."No"I yelled and ran as fast as i could.I shot water onto the buildng and Moroe charged at me and i shot some water at him before i went back to the house.Then,Percy Jackson was there he controled the water and kept the flames down"Go get the monster i will handle this"He said and i charged full fury at Moroe.I hopped on the concrete stand thing in my way and shot arrows at Moroe then I put suoon back into my tattoo and exchanged it for Aqua.Then i jumped on his back and cut a wide gash in his back before jumping back and slt his thorat5 then i shot some water up on my house the fire went away."Thanks"i said to Percy he nodded at me and contiuned walking.I quickly ran in the house put Aqua into my tattoo."Join me please you will be a powerful ally in the end all they tell when your mom sends you to Camp Half-Blood there will be war soon and I'm the winning side choose wisely"A voice said in my head.I quickly ran to find my mom and found her baking a cake"Happy Birthday Alvin"She Said not looking up"Thanks Mom"I said back looking at the clock before i ran back to my rom and got my backpack"Ok going to school"I said as the bus came along./I quiickly got on and immently spotted my friend Bree.I sat right next to her before Dylan Patterson came along"Hey Babe why sitting with this dork"He said which i ignored and Bree didn't answer him for awhile"Go away Dylan and your the dork"Bree said and got a glare from him and the jocks.Then another good friend we finally picked up was Patrick Andreson he came to sit with Bree and me.When we finally got to our school.I quickly ran thourhg the halls intill i got to my teacher Mr.Kelly.
Love it post soon even though you just posted
Nice. That was amazing.
over a year ago percabeth_forev said…
hmmm
how can you post a link?
Chapter 3
Bad Luck
Bree
I ran thourgh the halls with Alvin and zoomed right after Alvin into Mr.Kelly"You're both late"He said when we got in.I sighed before going to my desk"Your friend is lying to you he is tempted to join my side the winning side"A voice said in my head.I stayed slient and looked at Alvin barely listening to what Mr.Kelly was saying"Αλϝιν ανδ Βρεε παψ αττενιον"Mr.Kelly said(Alvin and Bree pay attenion)"Μρ.Κελλψ ιτ ις αμποσσιβλε το παψ αττενιον ωιτη ΑΔΗΔ"Alvin said(Mr.Kelly it is hard to pay attenion with ADHD)The students looked at Alvin confused"Ψες Μρ.Κελλψ ι μυστ σαψ ιτ ις ηαρδ το παψ αττενιον ωιτη ΑΔΗΔ"I said(Yes Mr.Kelly i must say it is hard to pay attenion with ADHD)The students now looked at me"What ever pay attenion when he's teaching Greek"I said"Wait i don't even know greek""But you just spoke along with me and Mr.Kelly"Alvin said""ΣΛΙΕΝΞΕ ΑΛΦΙΝ ΑΝΔ ΒΡΕΕ ΩΕ ΣΗΑΛΛ ΞΟΝΤΙΥΝΕ ΤΗΙΣ ΛΕΣΣΟΝ ΙΝ ΕΝΓΛΙΣΗ"Mr.Kelly said(slience Alvin and Bree we shall contiune this lesson in english)"So we shall"Alvin said smirking and Mr.Kelly eyed him supicously before contiuning the lesson intill it thundered and Alvin whispered something in my ear"Ωηψ ις Ζευς ανγρψ"Alvin said(Why is Zeus angry)"Αρε ψου σαψινγ τηατ γοδς αρε ρεαλ"Mr.Kelly said(Are you saying gods are real)"Νο ιτς συστ α γαμε με ανδ Βρεε μαδε υπ λικε ιτ σομετηινγ βαδ ηαππενς λικε ωεατηερ ωε βλαμε α γοδ λικε α ηυιρριξανε ωουλδ βε Ποσειδον ανδ α στορμ ωουλδ βε Ζευσ"(No itsz a game me and Bree made up if something bad happens we blame a god like a hurricane Poseidon and if a strom like what's going on outside we would say Zeus)"Oh"Mr.Kelly said and we finshed and walked to Gym and mostly we finshed school and went home where Alvin didn't get on but he turned a corner and starterd charging somewhere else so I followed him not knowing what he was up to.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Sneak Peek

love it post the rest soon
POST SOON!
Y no POST???????
POST PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got to go to bed in like 30 mins
But,I'm be nice and start the chapter!!!!!
Ok coul;dn't finsh it but i will tommorow
Chapter 3
Bad Luck
Bree
I ran thourgh the halls with Alvin and zoomed right after Alvin into Mr.Kelly"You're both late"He said when we got in.I sighed before going to my desk"Your friend is lying to you he is tempted to join my side the winning side"A voice said in my head.I stayed silent and looked at Alvin barely listening to what Mr.Kelly was saying"Αλϝιν ανδ Βρεε παψ αττενιον"Mr.Kelly said(Alvin and Bree pay attention)"Μρ.Κελλψ ιτ ις αμποσσιβλε το παψ αττενιον ωιτη ΑΔΗΔ"Alvin said(Mr.Kelly it is hard to pay attention with ADHD)The students looked at Alvin confused"Ψες Μρ attention Κελλψ ι μυστ σαψ ιτ ις ηαρδ το παψ αττενιον ωιτη ΑΔΗΔ"I said(Yes Mr.Kelly i must say it is hard to pay attention with ADHD)The students now looked at me"What ever pay attention when he's teaching Greek"I said"Wait i don't even know Greek""But you just spoke along with me and Mr.Kelly"Alvin said""ΣΛΙΕΝΞΕ ΑΛΦΙΝ ΑΝΔ ΒΡΕΕ ΩΕ ΣΗΑΛΛ ΞΟΝΤΙΥΝΕ ΤΗΙΣ ΛΕΣΣΟΝ ΙΝ ΕΝΓΛΙΣΗ"Mr.Kelly said(slience Alvin and Bree we shall contiune this lesson in English)"So we shall"Alvin said smirking and Mr.Kelly eyed him suspiciously before contiuning the lesson intill it thundered and Alvin whispered something in my ear"Ωηψ ις Ζευς ανγρψ"Alvin said(Why is Zeus angry)"Αρε ψου σαψινγ τηατ γοδς αρε ρεαλ"Mr.Kelly said(Are you saying gods are real)"Νο ιτς συστ α γαμε με ανδ Βρεε μαδε υπ λικε ιτ σομετηινγ βαδ ηαππενς λικε ωεατηερ ωε βλαμε α γοδ λικε α ηυιρριξανε ωουλδ βε Ποσειδον ανδ α στορμ ωουλδ βε Ζευσ"(No its a game me and Bree made up if something bad happens we blame a god like a hurricane Poseidon and if a strom like what's going on outside we would say Zeus)"Oh"Mr.Kelly said and we finished and walked to Gym and mostly we finshed school and went home where Alvin didn't get on but he turned a corner and starterd charging somewhere else so I followed him not knowing what he was up to.I duck under a obstacle and roll right towards Alvin,landing in his arm."Sorry"I say"No Need"He says and puts me on my feet."What are you doing here"I say"Right to the point huh well I tell you when you tell me this.Why are you following me"He says staring into my eyes"Um..um"I stutter under the beautiful eyes."Forget it"He says and then he just disapperes leaving a stuttering me.I cock my head to the right for sounds.I look up and down and up one more time.A girl and boy flew down from the sky Wait What just happened I think.No sooner I heard"Not that one just has a powerful aura like us"The girl says"Well we have to find the boy Zeus orders"says the boy and he turns to me"But first lets interdouce ourselves...she could be useful""Fine"says the girl turning to me"Thalia Grace daughter of Zeus""Jason Grace son of Jupiter"says Jason"Hey what's up Jason and Thalia"a familiar voice says"Alvin"they say in unison"I'll get you"Jason growls and charges at Alvin"Jason!"says Thalia"What"He says turning to her"I fighting him""Why"I ask he gives a'don't wanna know look'look and pulls out a sword"I'll kill you"growls Jason."No you want Jason"Someone says and a bunch of water runs through"Percy!Don't!"Thalia says a little late.Percy charges from a wall at Jason but lightning fly's and traps him like a cage from my hands."I'm Bree daughter of Zeus and if you even try to hurt my friends I'll get you"I growl and charge my hands up with lightning.I get a look from Thalia,Percy,and Jason.Jason snaps out of it fast and charges at Alvin as fast as lightning.I shut my eyes and concentrate on the winds."HYDRO SLASH"I hear Alvin say a sword out and water going straight out."No you don't"Jason mutters"Dashing Shock"He shoots forward at Alvin with lightning in his hands then he stops quickly as the lightning flys off his hands in a circle that hits Alvin."No!"I yell and my eyes glow."Your are not the one that shall help Alvin Bree stop it now"Percy states firmly"I might not help him later in time but II'm helping now"I reply back staring him cold in his eye.I then close my eyes and concentrate on copying Jason's agility.I open my eyes"She radiating that much power and she's only 9 dang she will be a tough foe"Thalia says"Don't forget Alvin hasn't unleashed his full power yet so think about it he's suppose to be stronger then her and he took out a monster when he was three"Percy says"I'll test her myself"Thalia growls"Thalia don't try that I think it would be better off if you"Percy says before getting cut off"Fine let's go Death to Barbie girl"I growl with hatred"Bring it on Bree"Thalia says with disgust"Well you asked for it"I say and my eyes glow with power and I radiate power intense it makes her skin crawl for awhile.Thalia pulls out a bow and arrow and starts shooting arrows Fast but not fast enough I think and shooting lightning in form of arrows to block her's.I form the lightning into a bow and start shooting wildly.I duck behind something as she shoots with more directly"What happen to the big talk"She says and I jump up with a mad grin on my face shooting direct arrows at her.She dodges most except the 4 I put energy in.They all hit her arm making her bleed Golden Ichor."Arghhh"She growls in frustration.My eyes lock onto Alvin who is affectingly battling Jason."Pay more attention"Thalia says and arrows hit my body,numb it,and blast me into a wall.My vision side tracks"Bree"is all I remember before blacking out.
love it post soon
Chapter 4
Alvin Hamilton
Water vs Lightning

I barely hold up against Jason, but when I see what Thalia does to Bree, my power explodes, my eyes glow, a aura surrounds me, and water goes around me in a swirling motion. I swing Aqua and goes breaks Jason's lance. He brings out a golden sword and gets in a offensive stance. I slash and clash with him, we now being equally matched.

I quickly dodge and counter his attacks" Your moves are sloppy" I say to get him angry. He gets even sloppler and I slash pair lunge and do everything I know to fight him. We both perform disarming techinique's and our swords go flying. I tackle him into the ground and kick him in the knee.

He throws me into a building, but I use water to stop myself. I grab Aqua and he grabs he golden sword. I lunge at him and do flying dragon kick on him, I slash down but he blocks. I start slashing faster and faster, but he goes faster then I am and knocks me into a building with multiple cuts and bruishes.

My speed rises and I flip and stab Aqua into his stomach, but get knocked to ground. I lose the glow, aura, and advanced power when I hit the ground. The water keeps spinning and gets hit with lightning and shocks me." NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" I stab the water and it disappears, I charge at Jason, but I'm too slow and hit gets a major cut on my chest.

I scream in agony and slash, Jason dodges and counters and gets a cut on my face. He slashes, knocks Aqua out my hand, and slashes at my chest again. He keeps slashes faster then I can see and stabs me in the stomach and I blast into the wall. Blood pours out my cuts and I start to close and open my eyes and black out.

Percy Jackson

" Jason! You know he most likely can't survive that' I yell and the lightning cage goes down" Well then heal him" He replies" I can't" I say and sigh." But you can heal me" says Thalia and I heal her and bandage the wounds she got." Well we can't just leave him in the ally" I say" He's not the one we're looking for" says Jason" He would have been able to copy my speed to block, so I just shock him for fun".

Jason walks over to Alvin, he picks him up, touches him, and Alvin kicks him in the face. Alvin rips off his shirt and his eyes glow again and his aura comes back." Stay away from me and my friends!!!" says Alvin and Aqua appears in his hand and I notice his Tattoo is gone. Alvin tackles Jason into a building and Jason counters by slashing at him with lightning speed.

Alvin stops the strike with his metal wristband. I look at Thalia and she puts her energy around a arrow and shoots it at Alvin.

Third Person

Percy runs to stop the arrow, but it sails right into Alvin upper left chest. Alvin winces hard, then he feels something cold and sharp enter his body. " Ugh ugh..." Alvn coughes up blood and grabs the two weapons in his body. He pulls them out and screams.

Jason grabs his golden sword and slashes his cold sharp sword across Alvin's lower chest. He repeatly shocks him and the wind pins against Alvin's body. Jason hits Alvin with a lightning bolt and throw him into the building. " Golden Shock" A ring of golden lightning hits Alvin and he closes his eyes and blacks out.

Bree Ganis
I am cold and I see Jason battling Alvin and Alvin losing and I can't move, then, suddenely my eyes shoot open and I see Jason shock Alvin with the Golden Shock and Alvin blacked out. I feel pain all over my body, but I fight through it and get up. I hit Jason with wind and a strong lightning bolt. I copy the speed he used before and pull out a sword.

I slash at him, but he moves faster, dodges, counters, and gets a medium gash on my arm. I shock Alvin and He shoots up and tackles Jason. I step back and put up my sword, as Alvin takes over the fight. Alvin was moving faster then Jason and getting cuts on him left and right

Alvin Hamilton

I stab Jason in the chest repeatley and he blast into a quicker speed and kicks me in the face. I block with my sword, but the impact sends my towards a building. I stick Aqua in the building and don't slam into it. I pull it out, launch at Jason, and send water blasts behind it.

Jason falls onto his bacck after getting hit. I charge and wresle him with power. He's flip on his front and I flip him back and right hook him in the jaw. With that he was out like a light and I win the fight.

Thalia charges at me, but somebody appears out of nowhere, and stops her in tracks

I bringing this forum back alive
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Coolio!!
Thanks Blaze you got an OC I can use
over a year ago silverstream101 said…
not bad Alvin...but why add then as comments? why not as an artical
Because articles are suppose to be one chapter and only that and Forums are for stories
Chapter 5
Blaze Phoenix
Something Interesting

As, I get on the bus, through the corner of my eye, I see Alvin run around the corner, and Bree running after him" Uh, I just remembered my mom was gonna pick me us"I lie, the bus driver shrugs, I get off the bus, and he drives away. I follow Alvin and Bree and they stop when Bree rolls right into Alvin's arms. I watch as Alvin disappears and two people come flying from the sky. They speak to Bree and Alvin appears again, there's a shout and Alvin appears again.

*25 minutes later*

Alvin gives Jason a right hook to the jaw, knocking him, and Thalia charges at Alvin. I pull my phoenix necklace, it turns into a sword, I jump out of my hiding spot, and I stop Thalia in her tracks. I point my sword at her neck" Now, step back real slow now" I say, commanding, but she pulls hunting knifes, and kicks me to the ground. Thalia jumps over me and coutinues her charge at Alvin. I get up, throw my sword at her leg, it sails to hte side of her left leg, cutting some flesh. She falls down, I charge and cartwheel- flip over her, grab Pyro, and put it to her neck again.

This is the preview
AWESOME post the rest soon
Thank You #1 Fan
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Awesome, thanks for using Blaze man
You're welcome, but wait till he cooler in the Legandary Three
Well
The Lost Three
Chapter 5
Blaze Phoenix
Something Interesting
As, I get on the bus, through the corner of my eye, I see Alvin run around the corner, and Bree running after him" Uh, I just remembered my mom was going to pick me up “I lie, the bus driver shrugs, I get off the bus, and he drives away. I follow Alvin and Bree and they stop when Bree rolls right into Alvin's arms. I watch as Alvin disappears and two people come flying from the sky. They speak to Bree and Alvin appears again, there's a shout and Alvin appears again.

* 25 minutes later *

Alvin gives Jason a right hook to the jaw, knocking him and Thalia charges at Alvin. I pull my phoenix necklace, it turns into a sword, I jump out of my hiding spot, and I stop Thalia in her tracks. I point my sword at her neck" Now, step back real slow now" I say, commanding, but she pulls hunting knifes, and kicks me to the ground. Thalia jumps over me and continues her charge at Alvin. I get up, throw my sword at her leg, it sails to the side of her left leg, cutting some flesh. She falls down, I charge and cartwheel- flip over her, grab Pyro, and put it to her neck again.

“Enough games, why are you trying to hurt my friends” I say, trying to sound tough, which wasn't hard. Thalia coughs, moving her hand slightly to the left, but Bree shoots a lightning bolt into Thalia’s chest” No wind movements Death to Barbie” She says, after shooting the lightning bolt. I turn Pyro back into a Phoenix Necklace and walk to Alvin and Bree.” You aren’t suppose to be here” says Alvin” But welcome to the club, Blaze” He smirks, while saying that, and Bree starts to laugh. Then there was a flash of light, I appear in front of my house.

I open the door, walk to my room, taking off my Phoenix Necklace. I grab some random clothes out my drawer and take a shower, bored out of my mind. We have school again I think, annoyed, grab my Phoenix Necklace, and go back down stairs. I sit at the Dinner Table” Dinner is served” says my mom, making spaghetti, with a side of corn, and rolls.

I eat my dinner; go back to my room, and go to sleep. I wake up with a weird dream in my head, but I ignore it.” Blaze! You’re going to be late for school!” screams my mom and I groan, grabbing my backpack. I run down the steps, grab my lunch money, charge to the bus stop, and plant myself on the bus.

I sit next to Alvin and Bree, a scroll appears in front of use, and it was glowing green, blue, and red, All of our eye colors.” Don’t!-“starts Bree, Alvin grabs it, opens it, and reads the scroll to us:

Go back to the alley, tomorrow, we have to take you to Camp, it’s getting to dangerous to keep you in the real world” The note read, and it was in Greek. “ Well we’ll see it there” says Alvin, Bree nods, along with me, and the bus parks at the school.
Coolio post soon
Two more comments and I'll post, and from differen't people