The Heroes of Olympus Camp Half-Blood Reads "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" And "The Heroes of Olmpus" (please read. i know alot of people do this but mine is difforet, ok!)

Im_rock4ever posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 08:27PM
YES YES YES I KNOW! I'm making another forum.

I WILL: Post today on ALL my forums. (Kane, Zeus, Ending My Way, Mark of Athena, everything)

Okay lets get this story going!

Characters: basicly everyone at camp

(this is when Percys at the Romen camp)

Summory: On a nice, warm day, Annabeth is in the Athena cabin thinking about Percy. Then sodonly, a bright light comes out of no were. 8 books, and 3 notes, apear. After reading the notes she goes and tells everyone they need to read those books, and that it's about Percy. Now Camp Half-Blood well read about Percy (Perseus) Jackson, but along the way, other visiters will apear, some speicel visiters.

NOTE: I'M A BAD SPELLER!

ALL RIGHTS GO TO RICK!

I'll post when I have free time, so don't be like 'WHY ARN'T YOU POSTING! IT'S BIN A WEEK!' okay!
BYE! (for now)

The Heroes of Olympus 28 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago jojo12313 said…
first reply
over a year ago jojo12313 said…
i think u shouldnt continue
sorry if it is rude but i seee a lot of people do this type of story already
or try to make it more different
over a year ago Im_rock4ever said…
but i want to! and i do have something planed that no one ever did before, it will happen at the minotar part, its the visitor, but its someone no one ever did before! *laughs evily*
im posting now
ANNABETH

Percy Percy Percy Percy Percy. Oh I miss you so much! To much! But what if they found out you were a Greek and they killed you. Nonsence, he's to strong. I remembered the last time I sall him. Just seeing his face brought me up, but he didn't remember us. He even asked me "Are you real?" he dosn't remember so what if he got a new girl friend, that did happen to Jason. (jason told annabeth about that) Sodonly, on my bed, 8 books apeared with 3 notes. One read

Annabeth,
These are books about Percy's advenchers, most with you some without you. They are in first person of Percy. Please read the books with everyone. Thank you!

A person.
PS: 4 people will come from the future and such. They are who they say they are.
PSS: You know the ordor of the books.

The next note said

COMING OUT FALL 2013

The final note said

COMING OUT FALL 1214

I put the notes in my pocket and ran outside to tell the others.
posting now...
LEO

"BUT PIE IS VERY GOOD!" I yelled. "LEO!" Piper screamed. "WERE NOT BAKING PIE!"
"PLEASE!"
"NO!"
"PLEASE"
"NO!"
"PL..."
"GUYS!" Annabeth intruped. "What is it Annie bell." I snapped. She intruped on MY turn! "LOOK!" She handed Piper a note. Piper read it. "Wha..." "SPREAD THE WORD!" She ran off along with Annabeth. "What the f..." "Oh Leo!" Annabeth came back. "Meeting, after lunch." Then she ran off.

AFTER LUNCH

"MEETING!" Annabeth yelled running to the big house.
dinner time, have to go! finish after dinner!
posting now....
I ran after her. "Anna..." I started. "So Annabeth, lets see the books." Chrion said. She handed him the books. I saw Annabeth had tears in her eyes when she gave him the books. When Chrion saw them I saw tears in his eyes to. "Some of these books I don't know," He sighed. "But I do know these." He pointed to The Lightning Theif, The Sea of Monsters, The Titan's Curse, The Battle of the Labyrinth, and The Last Olympian. "I'm not sure about The Lost Hero, The Son of Neptune, and The Mark of Athena, but lets start reading." He said. "Can I read Chrion?" Annabeth asked. He smiled. "Sure." He then got everyones attenchon. The room became quiet. "We have come today to read books..."
"WHAT!"
"AHHHHHHHHHH!"
"I hate reading."
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
"I'D DIE FIRST THEN READ A BOOK!"
"WHOS IDEA WAS THIS?!"
"ANNABETHS!"
"I'LL RUN HER OVER WITH MY SPEAR!"
"IT'S ABOUT PERCY!" Annabeth yelled. The room became quiet.
"Percy?"
"PERCY!"
"LETS READ THIS!"
"I still want to run her over with my spear, I don't want to read about Pissy."
"PERCY PERCY PERCY!"
"What about percy?"
"YEAH!"
"QUIET!" Annabeth yelled. "Let me read then you may figure out." She looked around. "It's called The Lightning Theif."
"The Lightning Theif?"
"Wait, you mean that one year?"
"ALL HAIL TOILET MAN!"
"Ha Ha! Yeah I remember that."
"YOU WANT TO MEET MY SPEAR!"
"NO!"
"THEN DONT TALK ABOUT THAT!"
"Toilet man?"
"Oh no! It's that year!"
"What Grover?"
"Nothing."
"LET ME READ!" Annabeth yelled. The room became silent.
Chapter one
I Accidentally Vaporized My Pre-algebra Teacher."
"NO!" Grover screamed. "It is that year!"
im just saying i know a whole bunch of people made these kinds of forums but mine is going to be difforent. please comment!
over a year ago kayleegurule said…
I like it so far. Please keep going and I bet the four people from the future are Hazel, Frank, Reyna and Percy.
Chapter one
I Accidentally Vaporize My Pre-algebra Teacher
"NO!" Grover screamed. "It is this year!" Annabeth smiled. "I finally get to know what Percy thought of me before."

Look, I didn't want to be a half-blood. If you're reading this because you think you might be one, my advice is:

"This is going to be gooooooood!" The stoll brothers said.

close this book right now. Beleave whatever lie your mom or dad told you about your birth, and try to lead a normal life.

"That won't work." Annabeth said.

Being a half-blood is dangerous. It's scary. Most of the time, it gets you killed in painful, nasty ways.

Everyone shook there head.

If your a normal kid, reading this because you think it's fiction, great. Read on. I envy you for being able to believe that none of this ever happened. But if you recognize yourself in these pages---if you feel something stirring inside---stop reading immediately.

"Should we stop?" A stoll asked the other. "Our master told us to." They got smaked on the head by Katie.

You might be one of us. And once you know that, it's only a matter of time before they sense it too, and they'll come for you. Don't say I didn't warn you.

"Should we not say it?" The other one said. "Our master told us not to." They got smaked again.

going to bed. goodnight!
nope, well, one is correct but i wont tell you witch one. *laughs evily*
ill post tomarow.
cant post now, going to school in 30 min.... soooooo yea. bye!
ill post later
COMMENT! fine, i wont post because you wont comment.
i wont post untill one person comments. sorry, but if no ones looking at my forum then ill have to do this.
WHY WONT YOU COMMENT! yeah, i know alot of people did this but mine is going to be difforent, ok.
over a year ago universalpowa said…
im commenting ;P chill C: awesome haha, leo is xDD

post soon rock4ever! :D
over a year ago SomeRandomFan said…
laugh
Great chappy! Post soon! and I agree ^ Leo is XD!
laugh
thanks! FINALY! unversalpowa, i commented on your two heroes so can you please check it out, please!
Please comment!
My name is Percy Jackson.

“No, I thought it was Peter Johnson?” Everyone laughed but Jason, Piper, and Leo.

I'm twelve years old. Until a few months ago, I was a boarding student at Yancy Academy,

Grover cursed. “Now It's a fact that this is that year.” Leo was about to ask but Annabeth contued.

a private school for troubled kids in upstate New York. Am I a troubled kid?

“Nope.” Almost everyone said but one person who said “Yep.”

Yeah. You could say that.

“YEAH! HE AGREED WITH ME!” It turned out to be Leo.
I could start at any point in my short miserable life to prove it, but things really started going bad last May, when our sixth-grade class took a field trip to Manhattan---twenty-eight mental-case kids and two teachers on a yellow school bus, heading to the Metropolitan Museum of Art to look at ancient Greek and Roman stuff.

“Sounds like fun.” The Athena cabin, Jason, and Piper said.

I know---it sounds like torture.

People chuckled.

Most Yancy field trips were. But Mr. Brunner, our Latin teacher, was leading this trip, so I had hopes.

“He must be gay, and stubid.” Leo said. Everyone stared at Leo. “What” He asked. “That's chrion your talking about.” Grover said. “What are you talking abou...” “BE QUIET!” Annabeth yelled.
there it is. im going to bed, goodnight!
Its good but can u please make ur chappies longer.
i would, if i could. but i cant, cause i wont. JUST KIDDING! next post i will try to make my chapters longer, but my DSI only gives me a serten amount of space. i mean, i could make my chapters look longer by doing this

but thats just wasting my amount of letters bla bla bla. so ill try but it will be hard.