The Heroes of Olympus The Arena of Chaos

parras2 posted on Mar 27, 2012 at 08:02AM
I don't own anything all rights go to RR

two years after the giant war camp Jupiter and camp Half-Blood joined forces and every thing went back to normal (or as normal as it can get when your a demigod)suddenly all the gods get captured by chaos. If the demigods want their parents to keep their lives and their thrones they will have to fight in the arena of chaos, if they survive he will set their parents free

co creator:Blaze_of_Ares
last edited on Oct 29, 2012 at 03:24AM

The Heroes of Olympus 102 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 102

over a year ago parras2 said…
smile
I will post the first chapter after the first replay
over a year ago NotSoPerfecMe said…
Blaze told me about this. And please post soon.
Chapter 1

Third person POV

It was just another normal day at camp for Dante and Blaze"Hey Blaze"said Dante "Whats up?""nothing much...as usual."
Whats that supposed the mean?"
"You know very well what that means!"
"I know your a son of Ares but do you have to get angry all the time?"
"Ya ya I do"
"But no seriously I don't know what that means"
"It means that camp is soooo boring now days."
"Lets just go to the camp fire"
"Fine!"Blaze snapped
"Again with the anger"said Dante with a lite chuckle.
On the way to the camp fire Dante randomly says "So what do you think about the Romans?""I think if they are so tough and superior how come it took so long for them to get here?""You know there was allot of magical preparation and planning to combine the camps."Dante said in a serious tone"Ya ya ya I think their just lazy.Reyna is kinda cool, don't tell my girlfriend that.""Who is your girlfriend again?""Ariana daughter of Aphrodite, and I'm serious man don't tell her.""OK OK I won't."Dante said with a chuckle"Whats up with you laughing n'stuff your a son of Thanatos arrant you supposed to be all moody and depressed?""Hey!Not all children of Thanatos are like that.""lets just get to the camp fire.""Okay"
Right as the campers were about to sing their first song the camp fire exploded and when the dust and ash cleared a man was standing where the fire pit used to be"who's this creep?"said Blaze drawing his sword"I am-
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
What do you think guys? My reply does not count by the way.
over a year ago crash14 said…
Freakin awesome can I be in it
Sure
We will post a new chapter in 5 replies or so, if we are awake.
A person can only reply once, if you reply more than once, it does not count.
My reply does not count.
Thank you for reading.
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
big smile
Love it post soon
Thank you
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
laugh
Post soon, please!!!
over a year ago BitemeIVampire said…
POST POST POST PPPPPOOOOOSSSSSSSTTTTTTT SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOONNNNNN OOOORRR IMMEDIATELY.
LOL
Just responding to Blaze_of_Ares's LOL: :♭
over a year ago Nick725 said…
This is cool post soon.
big smile
I'll post the chapter soon thanks for all the support guys
over a year ago BellaAndBubba said…
Can I be in it? :D it would really make my day.
smile
Chapter 2

Third person POV

"I am Chaos creator of the universe an-""That's nonsense."blaze shouted"Why is that nonsense?""Because...It's because...uhhh...just tell us why you are here before I get angry!""Like your not angry now."Dante said while trying to stife his laugh but right after he said that Eragona Shouted running out of her cabin "My children are missing!""Oh yes that reminds me I kidnapped you godly parents and several of your campers."if any of the demigods didn't have out their weapons before, they did now"If you would like them back you will have to come with me and fight in my arena against meany monstrs."he continued, after that their were meany shouts for the people that were missing but one stood out frome all the others"ANNABETH, ANNABETH WHERE ARE YOU!?"Percy looked like he was going insane with worry"Who will go?"said a random kid from the back"good question how about....Dante, Bobby,-" who is bobby ?"said Ariana with a confused look"Thats my real name"Blaze said with a slight blush"Can I continue?""ya"said Blaze still blushing "Blake, Percy, Criss,ect"
after he picked all he people that were going he said "Now every person that I picked must have two volunteers to go with them."then the random kid said What if someone doesn't have two volunteers?""Then I will pick someone to go with them"suddenly Ariana said"I'm going with Blaze" right after she said that Jake said "So will I" Era said "Criss Can I go with you? For the sake of our children .""Sure"said Criss with a look of sympathy""Hey Criss...do you mind if I go with you?"Tristan said"No I don't mind" "hey can I go with you Dante?"said Bella"It would be a pleasure"Dante said glad he had at least one volunteer"I'll go with you too." said Stacy, Dante was so happy that she volunteered for him because he has had a crush on her since he came to camp"Uhhh...ummmm...I uhhhh...umm-""he would love you to go with him"Blaze said throwing his arm around Dante"Blake I am going with you."Reyna said like it was already decided"I would like to go with you too Blake if you don't mind"said Hannah timidly"thanks guys""that's like half our campers what if theirs a monster attack?""I am the creator of the universe I can take care of a few monsters, Now that that's over with lets get too the arena"said Chaos with a big smile

hope you guys like it tell us what you think
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
big smile
love it this is an original idea really good story
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
Man i can't go
* Hides in a corner embarrassed.* I-i-it w-w-as interesting....that evil Chaos.
* Gives a timid smile.* If you can guys point out any ideas that were inspired by me..please that is the first time i spelled please without useing spell check.
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
NICE!
smile
^^blaze just tells me ideas that go along with the main story line and I write them into the story if any of those ideas were yours tell me on my wall and I would be happy to tell people it was your idea
over a year ago swiftwater said…
forgot percy
^no I didn't
over a year ago Nico-di-Angelo said…
smile
This is great Nico. U guys r adding ppl from fanpop into ur story? Thats really cool. I like it wen ppl do that. I was in one, but it got discontinued in like chapter 3. If u guys r gonna add a couple people, i was wondering if u could adde in ur story. U dont have to. Its just a thought. I dont wanna be bothering or annoying anyone by adking. Just wondering. :) but this is really great so far. I cant wait for the next chapter.
Ummm, sorry but we have already chosen the characters.
Why didn't you make ariana disapear? I like making her disapear :D
smile
Chapter 3

Third person POV

"What about Percy's volunteers?"said the kid in the back"Oh ya....any volunteers.....no okay how about-"he was cut off by Thalia running out of the woods with the hunters close behind"Artemis is missing!"she yelled"Oh...who is this?"she said realizing the situation"He is Chaos creator of the universe blah blah blah, basically he took the gods and if we want them back we have to fight in his arena."blaze said looking bored"Perfect you can go with Percy"Chaos said with a smile"If she is going so am I."said Jason standing up"you haven't already?"Thalia said looking very mad"well I had Piper to think about"Thalia realized that they were now engaged"congrats by the way"Thalia said happy for her brother"Thanks but you need my help more than her right now""Okay now we will go" and he teleported us to a field"what now?"asked Blake looking confused"we walk"said Chaos like it was obvious"Your supposed to be all power full and you make us walk?"questioned Blaze looking annoyed"Speaking of powers I for got to give you these"Chaos said totally ignoring Blazes question suddenly he spread his arms and glowing orbs of light appeared"what are they"asked Josie in amazement"they are your parents blessings"They asked me if I could give you these and I said yes"he explained"why would you do that?"asked Criss"Because they said please, they assigned each of you a certain blessing Dante you will get 'the embrace of death' if you touch some one you want to kill they will die but it takes allot of energy,Blaze you got 'Eyes of war' if you look into someones eyes it will show them every death in the history of war and will paralyze them with fear but only if you want to that one also uses allot of energy, Ariana you have 'Touch of love' in you grab someone by the throat and give them a command they will do anything to pleas you but it takes allot of energy, Percy you got 'the hand of Poseidon' it allows you to control water easier, Tristan you got 'Eye of the storm'it allows you to make hurricanes but they drain your energy, Era you got 'Wrath of the seas'with that you can make a tidal wave out of the smallest amount of water, Stacy you have 'Shadow in the night' if you step into the shadows you become invisible, Criss you get 'Thieves hands' with that you can practically steal the shirt of someones back without them noticing, Thalia you have 'Eagle eyes' it lets you see farther, Jason you got Jupiter's fist if you make your hands into fist they become electrified but it takes allot of energy" and Chaos went on naming campers and what blessing they got until every one had a blessing"now we walk"he said motioning us to fallow him after a while of walking Blaze gave Dante a look that said 'I'm going to attack him'"don't do it"said Dante"I know what your thinking and if you attack me I will kill you and your parents before you can blink" said Chaos not even turning around"I don't know whats bigger you or your ego"Blaze said with a smirk and that caused Dante to realize how buff Chaos was"You will live here"Chaos said motioning to a place that looked like a hotel"you will have twelve hours to rest and or train, I will get you in twelve hours...I'll take my leave now"after he flashed away most of the demigods ran to the hotel to check it out but percy called over Dante, Blaze, Ariana, Tristan, Era, Stacy, Criss,Thalia and Jason "hey percy whats up?"said thalia with a questioning look"I need to talk to you guys""about what?"stacy said even hearing her speak made dantes heart skip a beat"well I don't know how to say this but I want to partner up with you guys""why is that hard to say?"blaze asked "because that means us sticking together...without the other campers I thi-""that's just wrong percy!" said Jason "You saw them most of them are newbies they will just get in our way""how can you say that?"said Ariana"BECAUSE I WANT TO SAVE ANNABETH!""Back off her man, she didn't do anything"Blaze said stepping in front of his girlfriend "hey Percy take it easy, I know your taking this hard but don't take it out on her"thalia said putting a hand on percy"I"m pretty sure all of us see your point percy but-""I'm not saying to leave them to die, if you can save any without getting hurt do it what I am saying is lets just focus on getting us out...agreed?"after a moment of hesitation every one agreed"lets go to sleep, it's been a long day" said Blake and every one mumbled in agreement and walked to the hotel

hope you like it and tell us what you think
AWESOME COOL I RESIGN MY TITLE AS GODDES OF AWESOME AND GIVE IT TO U U ARE NOW GOD OF AWESOM. I LOVE MY CHARACTER'S BLESSING ITS KICK BUT. I AM STILL A GODDESS I AM STILL GODDESS OF CLAIMING ON ANOTHER PJO CLUB GODDESS OF ALL THINGS GOTH, PUNK, METAL AND THE SORT AND A FEW MORE THINGS. * Puts hand up for a virtual high-five.* WE ARE COOLEST. The delirium's kicking in.
lol, thx for commenting
Hey Blaze you are God of....stuff i don't know what but you are a God.
God of Pain, Misery and Suffering
And...........................………………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­………­Jac­ks of all trades.
LOL
Yea lol.
laugh
I think you guys have lost it.........

But awesome story, though!
It's really, really good!
Post soon, please!
Noo i has lost it
monkey
hey guys who's POV do you want the next chapter to be in?
Blaze's or whomever's
smile
if you don't think the story is good it's ok just tell me so I can stop writing but we only need 3 more comments till I post the next chapter
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
ITS SUPER GOOD SORRY I DIDN'T COMMENT BEFORE AS i WAS TOO LAZY TO
Grrr why ain't anyone posting.
smile
sorry I haven't been able to talk with blaze for a while but ill try to post soon
Yeay...sorry i was gone all day...my 3ds wich i use to post and yadayadayada got took away. He chek out the forum called: Uh don't got a title. tell u when i got 1
laugh
Bitemelvampire, you know what I ment when I said that!

Anyways, please post soon!!!!

Lol.
I'm so wierd.....
Me know not of what person with Mario icon ment.
laugh
You know what I ment when I said 'I think you guys have lost it.'
Lol.
I guess you have lost it, too.
I'm gonna add you to my friends list!

Anyways, please post soon!!!!!
*Facepalm* I is weird.
laugh
yes u is