The Heroes of Olympus A Trusted Traitor

BellaAndBubba posted on Mar 27, 2012 at 05:35PM
So, I'm bored. I wanna write a long story with ideas stolen from our old friend Ricky (if you don't know who that is, you had BETTER not be reading this). Right, tell me what you guys think of my idea. It happens right after the end of the lost hero, as I haven't been able to get my hands on a copy of Son Of Neptune or Mark Of Athena.

So, Percy somehow gets back to camp half blood. After being treated like the most important person at camp for so long, Jason is jealous when all the attention is directed toward Percy. Even Piper starts to fall in love with Percy. Leo becomes good friends with Percy, and nobody seems to care about Jason. He became really proud over the last few months, as he started to remember all of his accomplishments like defeating the Titan Krios. So... Jason goes mad and tries to kill Percy. He wants to kill them all. He fails in his first attempt to kill Percy but isn't caught, so he decides to break Percy instead by killing Annabeth. He kills her but then Piper loves Percy even more. Everything goes wrong, so he starts doing crazy things. Tell me what you think!

The Heroes of Olympus 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BellaAndBubba said…
Jason

This has been a miserable week for me. Percy came back, and I feel like a complete outcast. Piper doesn't seem to want me anymore. She loves Percy... I can't stand this. It's driving me mad! Piper should just go die in a hole.
NO! I love Piper, she can't die... But she can't love Percy, either. She'll break my heart. Leo hasn't been talking to me much either. he's bet buds with Percy now... Not that I should care. He was always annoying, and he completely screwed over our quest last time. Stupid Leo, stupid Piper, STUPID PERCY!!!

I walked out of cabin one to get breakfast, and saw Percy sitting on a bench alone... I felt my coin in my pocket. There was a nice big tree behind Percy. Nobody else was in here. I snuck behind the tree, and flipped my coin in the air. It changed into a sword, and I aimed it at Percy's head........
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago icuSTALKER said…
Why do people hate Jason so much??????? I like Jason, quite frankly....
Awesome chapter!!!:D bad Jason, Tsk Tsk. :D post soon!!!!:D
over a year ago BitemeIVampire said…
Ummmm why kill my fav person Annabeth. that is mean or am i talking out my butt?
Eh.... Kinda. I didn't think much of killing off Annabeth...
Just as Jason was striking, Percy coincidentally laid down sideways on the bench. Coming to his senses, Jason immediately got back behind the tree, changed his sword back into a coin and slipped it into his pocket. It was as if nothing had happened. He went to breakfast and tried to forget the incident. So his day went on as it normally would; practice sword fighting, Piper stalking, prevention of ghostly mule wars-don't ask- and sleeping. But after dark, something possessed him that made Jason get out of bed. He started feeling the cabin doors until he found what he was looking for. He opened the cabin door, and chose the nearest camper. He took something out of his pocket, a vial of poison. Not a clue where it came from, but he felt a strange urge to pour it into the camper in front of him's mouth. Once it was well in their throat, Jason slipped out of the room and back into cabin one. He wasn't even sure who he poisoned, but he had a good feeling about how it would affect Percy.

The next morning when Jason awoke, there was much chaos outside. He saw Percy sitting alone in a corner. It was hard to stop himself from grinning. While walking around, he heard snippets of conversations.
"who would be so cruel as to do this to her?!"
"poor Percy must be devastated."
"poor Percy?! Poor Annabeth!!"
So, Jason thought. I killed Annabeth.
Then he came to his senses and realised what he had done. He killed somebody! He killed a young, innocent girl! Annabeth had never done anything wrong to him, but he had killed her all the same. Jason felt a strong pang of guilt. Then he started to hate himself. What had he done?! And, as if things weren't bad enough already, he saw Piper going to comfort Percy. She sat down next to him, whispering soothing things in his ear... It was extremely painful to watch. But then.... Piper leaned in... And she kissed Percy on the lips.
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
OMG you have to post again that was so good I loved it
over a year ago kayleegurule said…
Please post soon, this is so good.
over a year ago Rickfan said…
post soon!