The Heroes of Olympus #1 Make a Demigod

ZeroSpark posted on Mar 28, 2012 at 12:24AM
This is a forum where you can create your demigod. To Create a Demigod use this stuff:

Name:
Immortal Parent:
Mortal Parent:
Abilities:
Weapons:
Appearance:
Personality:
Fears/phobias:
Friends:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
A story:
Nicknames:
Anything else we need to know:

Ok so I'll be making a forum for the quests only one quest at a time. No killing.

Demigods
ZeroSpark as Zac Blue Son of Zeus
horse22133454 as Bree Daughter of Zeus
Nemesis as Zanine as Daughter of Apollo
yellowandpurple as Alicia Daughter of Aphrodite
pjlover447 as Kristina and Daughter of Hecate
universalpowa as Callisto and Daughter of Aphrodite
Jasonfan44 as Thomas and Son of Poseidon
itsjustamonster as Alissa and Daughter of Hades
Alvin2442 as Alvin and Son of Poseidon
Nicolicious as Cara and Daughter of Thanatos
Post-Now675 as Trey and Son of Hermes
SomeRandomFan as Daniel Richards and Son of Hades
Zelda4Efas as Nikita and Daughter of Nike
Killer24 as Kane and Son of Hecate
BitemeIVampire as Eragona and Daughter of Zeus
pink-bookworm as Gloria and Daughter of Apollo
PercyNinja23 as Joe and Son of Poseidon
Crash14 as Jake and Son of Poseidon
Athenaswisdom as Juliette Daughter of Athena
VladGal365 as Lisa and Daughter of Ouranous
BellaAndBubba as Isabel or (Bella) and Daughter of Hades
torrent as Dalton and Son of Poseidon
jojo12313 as John and Son of Hades
Jasonsgottagun as Ryan and Son of Thanatos
JosephineSilver as Joseshphine and Daughter of Demeter
Im_rock4ever as Julia
ChampionChaos as Spencer
Josephina_12 as Kira Daughter of Athena
JasmineValdez as Jasmine Daughter of Poseidon
1999jacko as Zane son of Poseidon

Yes I did use bitemevampires thing.
If someone is messing with you I promise to review the comment and I promise to do my best to remove them or kick them off all reports will be read and taken into consideration.
last edited on Apr 15, 2012 at 02:51PM

The Heroes of Olympus 3356 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 3356

over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
I got up and some little camper came up to me and said dalton was dead. I got angry. I headed into the woods and I didnt care if anyone heard me. I heard a snap of a twigs had stepped on. Someone high spun kicked me in the nose. "ow!" the person who just spun kicked me, turned " sorry! It's just, you can't be to careful, huh." I was a question without being one.

over a year ago crash14 said…
I walk to the cabin crying and see thomas and while I walk there is fire in my footsteps and there is rain everywhere
I look up. "why the heck is it raining."
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
zzz
I walk to my cabin and gets ready for bed
over a year ago BitemeIVampire said…
Some camper came to me and told me that Dalton was dead. "A F*** this. The world has gone mad." I end up storming, literally, from where i was at into my cabin.
I walk to Zeus cabin looking for Zac
Gives up goes back to cabin and falls asleep
I jump onto my my bed and the rain out side gets worse and thunder and lightning booms and cracks.
I see era walk in but I'm just sitting there crying
"See ya around Juliette." I said, then I ran to my cabin. I see Jake crying on his bed. I walk over and comfort him. "It's alright," I said.
Cries in sleep
Lol Torrent everyone mourns
last edited over a year ago
I get up. I look out my window. It's still raining. I sighed. "I'll be at the arena." I said to Jake. I ran to the arena and slashed. I was a couple of distance away and flung my sword at the dummy. My sword hit the dummy's heart.
I thought to my self that when I saw dalton there was no slppery substance he was pushed off and murder anger replaces sadness and I sniff out his killer
over a year ago torrent said…
I visit cara and enter her dreams*cara help I don't have much time I don't want rebirth I w
ant to re live from my true age and not forget any thing all I ask is that you bring my body to the river styx and lie my body there than I will enter it and live again all I ask is that help me and I will forever more be in your debt
I pick up to transmisson( dogs have sixth sense) and run to daltons body and carry it
Thanx jake *I enter my body* thanx*I go to my. Girlfriend but when I get there she is holding hands with another guy so I go back to camp and go to my cabin and lie down and cry*
I see dalton crying and walk up and try to comfort him and send blaze to call tsunami
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
growls and the rain stops
over a year ago Athenaswisdom said…
"Dalton! Your alive. Did you see who..."
I wonder if anyone else is trying to caatch the killer. If Dalton's alive again the killer might try again. He would have to be put under gard. Not the killer, Dalton. Who should I tell? Mabee I'm just being silly. I set off. Now that its stopped raining I can go swimming. I reach the beach and seeing that its empty, do something I don't usually do. I let my hair go down. I love the length of my hair. It reaches down to my lower back. When I'm alone and have acces to a pool I let it down and let it float around me in the water. I like the way it feels. "Haha!!!!" I let out a shriek of pleasure and jump into the waves.
(Where is everybody? Does your school not let out till late?)
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
(well I am typing a chapter but taking a small break I got out of school 2 hours ago) walks to Thalia's tree and sits by it
(frowns. Where do you live. I just got out not to long ago.)
Still swimming. I'll be doing this for a while.
Just to do it I make it only rain on alvin then comfort dakton with tyson
(I was looking at all the names and relized that I was the only one who made a kid of Athena. Whats up with that? Athena is AWSOME. I mean really.)
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
(I'm not even in school anymore cause of school holidays but if I was I would have just left)
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
(hehe I live up in New Hampshire its 6:08 I get home at 4:00) stands and walks down to beach to find Juliette in the water "Hi"
(Lucky!About the holiday thing I mean.) "Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Swimming,swimming,swimming." I sang happily.
"I only saw that movie once but I still love the song." Actually I never even finished the movie before a gang decided that they wanted to rob the community center. Ah well, thats what I get for not trying to find a foster home.
{Imma Oklahomer all the way! Its about 5:00 and I get home about 3:50ish.)
I walked around boredky.
hey jake what up *sniffle*
Suddenly I relized that Bree had seen me with my hair down. How imbarising. And I was singing Finding Nemo of all things. I raced out of the water and started to braid my hair.
(I'm in Australia NSW and it's like not even 8:30 AM yet)
I headed back to my roost feeling red. My hair was back to its short wierd self. About half way there I switched directions and headed to the Arena. I rubbed one of my charms not really caring wich and started decappitating dummies with my knife.
Nothing but I can't watch my bro cry* walks outside turns into nemean lion and chases the new boyfriend out of camp"
I. Went to my cabin.
Ah. Better. I put up the knife and looked around. There were some Athena kids I could try to talk to but I didn't feel like it. They shunned me every other time anyways so why should today be any different. I mean I didn't need them. I had my own roost and my own life. What makes them so great anyways? None of them knew what it was like to have a really bad time. I've been encountering gangs since I was a year and a half. I relized I was crying. "Why" I wispered to myself. "don't need them and I don't want them. So why do I feel... Hollow?"
The wind blew my hair down and I lost the tie I used for it. I didn't really care though. No one was watching. I don't think so anyways. But I still headed back to my roost to get a new one. Hopefully no one would see me.
Last day of school! Pinkbookworm and I are both Aussie :D
Wakes up hears Dalton is alright and goes to the beach and lies on my fav sand dune
( I just got back from my Volunteer Job on a farm. I got sunburn, chickened out of swimming 'cause i have texture issues*said like Nicolai from COD: Black Ops Zombie mode*, I fished a little bit and caught nothing cuz my fishing pole hates me, And I had thrown a cookie in a pond. Oh and i almost got into a fight that would have resulted in my half brother having to be put in the E.R.)
I get out of bed walk to the water look at see something at the top of the cliff it looks like a person so I mist travel there but when I get there the person jumped so I grab them with water pull them up and its shirley*
Me-what where you doing
Shirley-why do you care
Me-cause once upon a time I loved you but then you took that love and burned it
Shirley-when will you get it I only thought I liked you but later I realized I love you later but I felt you didn't so I moved on I love dylan now so go away
Me- just as I thought a true cheater I'm threw with you now I don't care if you jump *I walk away and a single tear runs down my face
(Hey guys. Do you have any tips on watching destructive little bros? My bro will not stop driving me crazy! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!)
over a year ago PrrythePlatypus said…
Heyooooo I am Nicolicious the only reason I've created a new profile is because my big bro found out and m only aloud on fb and dats it he said h would tell because I'm under 13 he also knows my name and password
( Uhhh...I got Destructive Little Sisses so I might know some stuff. Introduse them to the game thing that i play called Demigods. not a vid)
over a year ago BellaAndBubba said…
Platypus? Does this ring a bell: Opal Koboi
I run into Dalton on the way to my roost. "Hey, whats wrong? Are you okay? No nevermind thats a stupid question. Of coarse your not." I wiped away the tear on his cheek.
^^^Is that where you play outside then ditch them or wack them with sticks
(Here's what I do 1.take a rope and bind there hands and feet
2.put them in front of t.v with big explosions
3.sit down get on fanpop and kick back and relax
mischievous
^lol perfect all I do to my sisteR is steal something wack her with it and throw it outside and she will chase it
(Mabee I shouldn't have givin my brother that cookie...'Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Um I'm notr alod to go outside and they broke all my jump ropes and I don't have any real ropes. Okay he's watching Big Bang Theory. I'm home-free.XD)