The Heroes of Olympus The Mark of Athena (PercyJackson125's version)

PercyJackson125 posted on Mar 29, 2012 at 07:51PM
My version of it ;3

The Heroes of Olympus 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PercyJackson125 said…
I give credit to Athenagirl_11 for giving me the idea of spliting percy an annabeth and stuffs.

Chapter 1
Percy

My jaw dropped as I saw the Argo2. It was the biggest ship I ever saw. It will be moments before I see Annabeth. As the ship landed, I ran towards it, waiting to greet Annabeth. But on the way, Thalia had stopped me.
"I missed you Thalia!" I said as she gave me a hug.
"I'm sorry, but Annabeth found someone else." she said. I stared in wonder. I couldn't process what she had said to me. Annabeth found someone else? I ran back to Frank and Hazel, telling them the horrible news. They offered to come and talk to her with me, but I refused. I ran to the deck and I tapped on Annabeth's back when she was smooching with the new kid, Andrew.
"Annabeth, I..."
Sorry it was so short. please reply D:
Heya, Thanks again Athenagirl_11.

Chapter 2
Percy

"Annabeth, I thought WE were together. Not with this creep." I said.
"Um...what do you mean? Annabeth only has ONE boy friend, and thats me." Andrew complained.
"I'm sorry it's just---" Annabeth tried to say.
"It's over!" I yelled at her. She tried to say something but I had already left the deck of Argo2. As the greeks got off the Argo2, Reyna told everyone that there was a meeting. I stopped Jason as we got in, but he ignored me. I stopped Hazel and Frank and talked to them about Annabeth and Andrew on the ship.
"We should start the meeting soon." the voice belonged to Jason.
"No. We wait for Percy." Reyna's voice.
"Well he's not important to---" I decided to go in when Annabeth spoke.
"Sorry I'm late, I had troubles with my tunic." I apologized. As Jason talked about how he's been here for months, ect. Gaea's voice got in my head.
"Your puny camps will prevail!" she shouted. I saw images of an army of monsters. It was bigger then the first. We couldn't defeat that.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 3
Jason

I was telling Percy about my time here at Camp Jupiter when he stood up. I thought he thought I was boring, when I saw he fell. He gripped his head tight as we all rushed to his aid. Of course Reyna got to him first, since she was right beside him. Annabeth held Andrew’s hand and laughed while Percy stopped gripping his head, and was unconscious. I wanted to hit Annabeth and Andrew. Her boyfriend is here, unconscious, and she doesn’t do anything to help. She just smiles at another guy like Percy is nothing. Reyna ordered Dakota to get a medic. Coming back moments later getting his Kool-Aid.
“Uh. I forgot my Kool-Aid. Now why don’t I get that medic?” Dakota said. Dakota got James and carried him to the affirmitary. He came out looking pale. “Percy told me to get you guys for something. Hmm. He said something….I love Reyna? No…that’s not correct.” He muttered. Why did Dakota get James? He always forgot stuff.
“Why don’t we talk to him ourselves?” Jason asked.
“OHHHHHHH! He wanted to see you guys!” he pointed at everyone including himself. As everyone went in, they saw a pale Percy.
“I…”

to be continued
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
love it post soon
@horse, thanks!

Chapter 4
Annabeth
I looked at Percy with sadness as I held Andrews hand. I know I had to be with Andrew to keep Percy alive, but I couldn’t stand it. I needed my seaweed brain. But as I ran to him with Andrew by my side, everyone started leaving.
“Waste of time…” one said.
“Poor Percy.” Another mumbled. I had to do something, but right then, monsters attacked. They came from all over. The roof, the front, the back. Everywhere. We started defending Percy, even though he fought the monsters from the back. Andrew screamed as a monster grabbed him and took him away. Annabeth had to leave him, though it might cost Percy. They defeated hundreds of monsters until they finally killed the final one. When they finished, she heard Leo scream. They tried to run to their help but Gaea stopped them.
“I’m taking my special pawn now. You failed me Annabeth.” Gaea said. After the last word, the earth swallowed Percy.
“What happened here?” Andrew asked.
“Percy…”

too short. im sorry.