The Heroes of Olympus Turning Back Time

hollistergurl posted on Mar 30, 2012 at 11:53PM
Title: Turning Back Time by hollistergurl, universalpowa, and Meef
Rating: T because we're paranoid
Main Characters: Basically everyone from PJO and HoO
Synopsis: It has been ten years since the war with Gaea and the giants. Annabeth is grieving for Percy; Piper is traveling around the world, trying to take away the pain of Jason being gone; Leo and Frank are missing; and Hazel is trying to keep the remaining seven together, but with no avail. The cost of one’s action resulted in the seven having many losses; but when Annabeth gets the chance to turn back time, would it be enough to change the consequences? Or would it make the situations even worse?

This is a 3-way collab; I (hollistergurl) will post first, then universal, then Meef. If one of us cannot post for whatever reason, then the next person will post for that person.

Please comment! :D

other forums:
hollistergurl-

Forever: link
Heroes of Olympus Talk Show (a collab with me, universal, and nicecatch 42): link
The Darkness Rising (a collab with me and Kronos429): link
The Regretted Choice (a collab with me and MisterPerfect1): link
The Hearth Lost: link

universal-

Universal's Mark of Athena: link
The Two Heroes: link
Hearts Burned by Sunrise (a collab form of universal and Zelda4Efas): link
Heroes of Olympus Musical (a collab with me and universal): link
Clash of the Series- Demigods and Wizards: link
Until You Get it Right: link

Meef-
Invasion: link
The Crystal Shard: link

these forums are on Popular Content-
hollistergurl: Forever, #9 on The Fanfic

universal:
Clash of the Series- Demigods and Wizards, #2 on The Heroes of Olympus
The Two Heroes, #4 on The Heroes of Olympus

copyrighted by us xD
thanks to icuSTALKER for the heads up xD

*image credit to Meef :P (he made it :P) thanks, Meef! xD
Title: Turning Back Time by hollistergurl, universalpowa, and Meef
Rating: T because we're paranoid
M
last edited on Apr 13, 2012 at 10:26PM

The Heroes of Olympus 187 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 187

over a year ago universalpowa said…
MEH YAY! :D
SO UR POSTING FIRST...?
THEN MWAHH
and then meef (lolz)
SOOOO YEAH LET'S DO THIS PEOPLE!! :D BOOYEAH! :D
LOLZ xDD HAHAAH

i claim the first comment! speak now or forever hold your peace!
a peace of what?
PIE!
O_o
i have to take my ADHD pills now... D:
MEH WHATEVER- BUTTERFLY!
PLANES!
PIE!
POTATO!
P!
im just gonna go now....BYE! :D

POST SOON HOLLISTER! :D AYAYAYYAYAYAYA
~universal~
ps- ill post this link on meh forums. meef will just be lazy and do nothing. i can sseee the futureee :O
over a year ago icuSTALKER said…
Don't forget RR rights lolz :D
Post soon people!!!!:D sounds aweshum!!!:D
^ HAHAH THANKS JAZZY! :D
have to go bug hollister about that now...haha xP
and WOW i have a lot of forums now...what is this...number eight?
O_O
whatever, post the chapter soon hollister! :D yayayaya
over a year ago Zelda4Efas said…
Heya pplz, I m spking lyke dis cos I can :D

POST SOON! CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT GUYZ!!!
^ did you catch the disease from the Talk show? O_O
wouldnt be surprised. THEY. TEND. 2. SPREAD. FAST.
OMG. I. CAUGHT. IT. NOOOOOO!!!!. WHATTT. HAVEEE. III. DOONEEEE!!!???.
O_O

post soon hollister! :D yay lawls xD

~uni cant wait ;D~
over a year ago Lt_Pupster said…
mischievous
Cool this could be like perlia4ever's back in time
cept way different
last edited over a year ago
SRSLY. TRY. 2. NOTTTT. CATTCCCCH. DEMMMM. DEY. R. HARDDD. 2. REEEEEEEEEAD.

I spoke to der Dr, and der Dr said: Try Peanut Butturrrr...

SO. I. THINKK. HE. MEEEAAANT. TYSON. SPEAK.

PEEEEAAANUTTT BUTTUUUUUUURRRR!!!!!!!!
*Cyclopes Peanut butturrr has cemented Zelda's teeth together. Now she doesn't have to worry about speaking lyke dis. and wishes Holister to POST SOON!!*
over a year ago hollistergurl said…
posting! :D
thank you all for your comments! :D
enjoy the very first chapter!

“If we could only have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time...”
~Moments, by One Direction <3

Annabeth

Annabeth looked at her reflection in her mirror. She had lost a lot of weight recently, but that was from the nervousness and pressure of what she was about to do in only an hour.

“Man up, Chase. You’re doing it for him,” She muttered to herself, gathering her strength to turn away from the mirror and clean up to look presentable.

Him. That was basically all she thought about for the past ten years without him. His sea green eyes, his ruffly black hair, the way he held her tight against his arms.

If only she could turn back time to that night. The night of her mistake.

Annabeth shook the thought out of her head; in an hour, she could fix that mistake from the start; she could make the remaining seven’s lives less miserable. She could help people.

All she had to do was go to the abandoned warehouse a block away from where Percy used to live.

Annabeth silently shuffled to her room, putting on a nice clean pair of jeans, a blouse, and brushing her curly hair; she had to look at least normal, not the usual hollow look of hers.

Annabeth looked at her nightstand, the picture with the seven of them; it was before the day of her mistake, and they all looked happy-- Hazel had her arm around Frank, Leo was grinning mischievously, Jason and Piper were holding hands. She couldn’t make herself look at the last portion of the picture, though. The last portion of him and her.

Annabeth mindlessly ran her finger over the picture; it collected dust, and she scrunched her nose. She hadn’t really tended to housework in the many years at her new apartment in New York, but she did pay some money to a maid who came to her house to clean once every week.

She looked at her friends’ faces; how ten years could change them, she had no clue. She wondered where Piper was now; she missed her old friend, how easily she could talk to her. She missed Hazel and her attempts at trying to grasp the present decade; she missed Leo’s corny jokes, Frank’s kindness, Jason’s leadership. And most of all, she missed him.

Annabeth fought back tears; she couldn’t be weak today, not when her appointment was due in less than half an hour.

She looked at the picture one last time, then started to go out of her room; just as she was about the click the door shut, she looked back to the portion of the picture with him and her. She hoped it would give her hope and confidence for what she was about to do, hoping to set things right.

A lump sat in her throat as she slowly closed the door after seeing that portion of the picture; the portion of the picture where Percy was kissing her on the lips. Bittersweet.

Annabeth’s hands shook slightly as she put on her coat, tucking her keys in the pocket. She walked to the door that led to the outside, taking one last look at her apartment. She might never see it again.

Annabeth pushed open the door and walked down the hallway, taking the elevator and going into the lobby. She ignored the receptionist’s stare as she walked out, walking towards her destination.

Hopefully, things would go right this time. Hopefully, she would set things right.

The chilly winter air around her blew on her face, her hair billowing in the wind. She wrapped her arms tightly around her coat, shivering.

Only one block left until his old apartment, Annabeth thought, looking down at her feet that were dragging silently along the empty sidewalks.

When she crossed the short block, she finally looked up to see where he and his parents used to live; the apartment was still ongoing, but Percy’s parents had moved out, far away from New York. Annabeth wondered where they were now, if they were safe; ever since her mistake, she hadn’t wanted to talk to them.

She took a deep breath and kept walking on, refusing to turn back and look at his old home.

Soon, there was only one block left until the abandoned warehouse where her appointment was; they had been discussing this for weeks, and Annabeth was nervous. What if it didn’t work? What if she messed things up even more?

One step closer...

Annabeth stood in front of the rusty old door. Her breath fogged up in the winter air, her quavering hands on the door handle. Slowly and surely, she pushed against it, going inside a murky room that was dark.

Only one person stood in that room. The person she was negotiating with.

He was wearing a dark cloak, a shiny glass ball in front of him on the table. Annabeth could see his mouth slowly turning upwards in a smile-- a smile that looked a little too familiar and creepy.

“Welcome, Annabeth. Are you sure you want to go through this?” He asked, his voice like nails on a chalkboard. Just like his smile, Annabeth felt like his voice she should know-- but she couldn’t place her finger on the name.

She took a deep breath, trying to even out her voice. “I’m positive of my decision.”

“Well then, shall we get on with it?” He motioned for her to come closer, and Annabeth stopped in front of the table. As she looked into the ball, she could see images forming-- images of him, events that were crucial for where they were now.

Her hands shook even more, butterflies starting to form in her stomach. “I’m ready at whatever cost it takes to get him back.”

The man smiled, like he thought this was funny-- Annabeth couldn’t help to think how much he resembled someone she knew... someone evil.

“A good choice, Annabeth. Where do you want to start at?” He waved his hand over the ball, numerous images popping up, all of them crucial.

“I want... I want to go back to the night before Hera took Percy away-- the night before a lot of things happened,” Annabeth gulped, hoping her voice didn’t sound too shaky.

The man frowned a little bit, but regained an emotionless face. “Ah, I would say that is not the... best choice in mind for you.”

Annabeth was confused-- they had negotiated that she can go back to ANY event she wanted, and the man was stalling and denying her. “Why not?”

“Because... Well, there are reasons disclosed that I cannot tell you, Annabeth,” The man sighed. “But, if you wish to go back at this time... Then I will send you there.”

Annabeth gulped, wondering if it would be painful-- before she could ask, the man gagged her, knocking her unconscious; and as Annabeth’s eyes closed, she felt like she was spinning...
over a year ago Meef said…
because she was on a merry go round, BAM.
Nice!!!:D why is it bad for her to go back THERE?????:OOOOO cliffie!!!:D that ws awesome!!! Liz, post soon!!!:D great writing, hollister!!:D
Haha meh has not caught caps lock high.....yet :D
Post soon!!!:D
O_O
SERIOUSLY, YOU HATE ME!!! DX
COMMEEE ONNN WHY YOU LEAVE ME WITH ALL THE CLIFFHANGERS!?
MEHH WELL DONT LAUGH AT ME MEEFF DX THIS IS THE SECOND TIME TODAY
MEH. i will have my revenge on the musical xD lol
C: idk when ill post. i have no idea what just happened so after i figure that out, ill post! :D C: yay happy face

~universal~
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
I am so glad you posted the link to this on HoO talkshow. Wonderful post. I FELT LIKE CRYING! I don't feel like crying that often.

Quote: Thinking is just another way you can explore the world
^ meh, thats my fault from MOA...sorry :P
Actually I read this first........ Then I read or MoA.
Post soon
Quote: You are you until the end.
over a year ago the-time-thief said…
big smile
WHYYYYY????????
YOU GUY ALREADY HAVE LIKE A MILLION FORUMS!!!!!!!!!
OK EPIC EXAGGERATION!!!!!!!!
POST SOOONNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
^ that would be me. llolll
this is number 8 forum! ;D
meef has like...idk, he abandoned so many, so i dont even know at this point. :P
lol thanks guys :D

@Cal, lol xD this is my 6th forum, but 5 of my forums are collabs, so they're not fully mine i guess xD

@uni, you have tons of forums o_o

post soon universal! :D
over a year ago PercyLeoDen said…
smile
Hey!! thats an awesome chapter. It seems to me somewhat like Two Heroes but something is different. I don't know what.
coming to the main thing : post soon
over a year ago fros4est said…
that was fabulous hg
^^ LOL! haha, but its fine because were collabing lol xD sooo joe the hippo may or may not appear here too! LOLZ xD
YEAH idk when ill post. i have break next week so..ILL POST SOMMEETIMMEE SOON, K? :P

KIDA! :D [meh new icon]
Post soon, Liz!!!:D meh LOVES this story so far:D
over a year ago greekgirlA said…
cool.
LOL JAZZY XD AHAAHAHAHA
i like it too- GREAT IDEA HOLLISTER! :D

O MEH POST NAOOO ;D
sorry it took so long, I HAVE A LOTTT of forums to catch up on :/
gahh, 'nuff said.

ENJOY! :D LOLZ
sorry it's short- ill make longer ones later :P
plus, MEEF has to post next. o_o lol there's a good chance he'll just blow up the earth. LOL
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­*

Annabeth

The first thing Annabeth thought was- I’m spinning on a merry go round.

Her second thought was- Why am I thinking about merry go rounds?

Third thought: Why am I thinking about rides?

Suddenly, her ‘joy ride’ came to a stop. The man she had negotiated with had betrayed her- well, Annabeth had been kind of expecting it. She knew it was too good to be true- someone offering to take her back to the past. It was almost too much for her to grasp. Still, she had hoped. Now she was let down.

Turning back the clock- it would have made everything easier. None of this would have happened. Because of this, she had destroyed the future.

This had been her chance to fix things.
And yet, it was still wrong.

Suddenly, the world became light. She saw flashes of her old life- the ones where she had first met Thalia and her friends, meeting him for the first time.

“Greetings.” the man spoke in her mind.

Annabeth spun around, looking for the source of the voice. “What-”

“Oh, nothing.” he said. “I have selected a memory for you to travel back to. If things go right, you will be able to fix your future.”

Annabeth nodded, wondering when he would send her back. Maybe he would send her back to the minute she was born, and she would be forced to re-live her life again. That would be depressing.

Her memories were like Iris Messages, and the man put out a finger and pressed a few. He seemed to do a sort of spell, and he told her:

“When you go back,” he said. “You will have limited time. If you stay too long, you could destroy the space- time continuum.” he warned her.

“Uh,” Annabeth said, starting to rethink this plan. Why did she trust him again? He had just betrayed her-?

“If you fail,” the man said. “You will not only destroy the future, but you will be stuck in between two time periods, and evaporate. Understood?

Annabeth swallowed, understanding just how important her success would have to be.

“Well then,” the man said, stepping out of the shadows. Annabeth’s heart leapt to her throat when she saw his face.

“Let’s get started.”

Annabeth gave a cry of warning, but it was too late. He took his finger to her forehead, and her life dissolved, taking her back to a different time...

The face of the man who was helping her- was her old friend, Charles Beckendorf.
*****************************************­***­***­***

betcha weren't expecting that! :O
comment pwease! :D
awesome chapter!-- even though it was short xD

i was expecting that last part ;D

Meef, post soon, and don't make everything explode! xP
big smile
AWESOME CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
POST SOON MEEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! I HAVE TOO MANY FORUMS TO KEP UP WITH I NEED TO STOP READING BUT I CANT!!!!!
LOL!!!!!!!
POST SOOOOONNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago MisterPerfect1 said…
lol short but amazing. :D
wink
@ Julle how in the world were you expecting the last part? I WASNT expecting the last part. Your good! Oh yea! Fantastic post Sal!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
Omigosh that was EPEECC!! :D haha new word: EPEEECC!!:D sounds French.....
XD
AWESOME CHAPTER!!!:D nope nope was not expecting that!!:D i was thinking she could go back in time and change when Chuck Norris became all powerful :D well, at least he took the power from Santa Claus.....*shudder* that sneaky stalker....
Post soon, Meef!!!:D can't wait, you guys!!!:D lolz :D
CHARLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would say more, but I need to read other updates to your forums!
See you there!
Okay this is not as sad as your other posts but %$&^&%&#%^&$%^&#%^&­;%$­^&a­mp;­%#^ CHARLES BEKENDORF?!??!!?!?!??!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!­?!?­!??­!?!­?!?­??!­???­!?!­!?
Post soon Meef
@Cal, remember, this is a 3 way collab, so i know everything ;D

and @JF44, you'll see what we have in store for you guys ;D

again, awesome (but short) chappie universal :D and post soon Meef!
hey everyone, hollistergurl here!
i just made a new forum, called The Hearth Lost, and would love if you guys can check it out :)
link

thanks, and POST SOON MEEF! (you left me with a cliffy xP)
you guys are awesome xD
thanks for commenting and reading and getting this on the Popular Content so fast! xD (even though we're last-- who cares? xP)

post soon Meef! xP
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
Awesome
Congrats on getting on the popular content and more people will come in cause this story is awesome!:D
Post soon!
^^ LOLLLL
xD im just amazed we even made it o_0

POST SOON MEEF! HIDE ME FROM HOLLISTER'S REVENGE ON THE MUSICAL!!! O_O

post soon! ;D

~universal~

HIDDEEE MEEE
im scared for myself...hollister is out for revenge... o_o
over a year ago percyjackson25 said…
Post soon!
over a year ago Meef said…
Annabeth (it's going to be stuck like this)

She stopped spinning once more, dazed from the ride. Examining her location, she saw herself on some kind of deck of a cruise. She stumbled toward one of the chairs and sat down, taking in her surroundings. A pool in the middle of the deck, surrounded by children. The pool was empty, but women lay sunbathing around it. She looked out at the sea, and saw Long Island not very far away.

The people of the cruise had a sort of hypnotised expression, walking about without noticing her, muttering statements such as, "We are headed to the buffet."

"Where the hell am I?" Annabeth asked herself, scratching her head. Charles appeared in her mind again, smiling at her predicament.

"Enjoying the ride?" he asked scornfully.

"We had a deal!" she shouted at the air.

"Yes. However, if you don’t listen to me right now, you won’t have a deal. You can change the future.”

She had the urge to jump off the ship, to get that voice out of her head. But for the sake of Percy, she had to move on.

She heard voices... voices of monsters. Quickly slipping into a room, she held her breath until the monsters passed.

They smelled horrible and reeked of fishes. This place seemed very familiar, but she couldn't lay her finger on it.

Travelling deeper into the ship, she bumped into more obstacles. An alarm sounded, and a few monsters headed toward the engine room. Annabeth hid once more, careful not to let the monsters notice her.

Then she saw a black haired boy, wearing the Camp Half Blood tee, running away from the engine room.

"Go to the engine room," the voice whispered in her mind.

"But that was Percy, I thought we had to save him?" Annabeth asked the voice.

"No, we have to save the other. The one that sacrificed himself."

"You don't mean..." Annabeth thought with a shock.

"Yes. Go to the engine room, and save Charles Beckendorf."

---

I believe I have checkmate, hollister. Your turn.
-.-

this time, Meef, this time.. i'll get back with my own cliffy-- i have it planned out already xD

BUT AWESOME CHAPTER, FELLOW COHOST :D

err, i'm gonna post sometime this weekend.. i have other forums to post on D:
Post soon and nice twist meef

Quote: Everything has a positive side.
over a year ago trivia101 said…
big smile
Omg! This is super duper shmooper excellent!!!!!!!! POST!! Will she be like an invisible person while she's there? Does she still have her cap? I just have so many questions!! U guys r good at cliffy's!!
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
big smile
Post soon love it
over a year ago annabeth523 said…
big smile
ooooo. sounds intersting. and it is very good so far.
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
heart
i love this story!!!!!!!!!!!! its soooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and pretty please post soon hollister. please!!!!!
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
laugh
Post soon, please!!!!!!!
lol thanks guys xD

i have the chapter done, just need to get at least one of my cohosts' okay, and then i'll post :)

thanks for reading and commenting :) #19 on Pop Content, whoop! xD
okay, i got Meef's okay, so i'm posting! :D
enjoy the chapter...
UNIVERSAL, THIS IS WAR OF THE CLIFFYS! XP

Annabeth

Lots of emotions were running through her-- adrenaline, regret, remorse, pain, fear, betrayal, hope, everything.

Annabeth’s heart beat louder as she saw fifteen-year-old Percy’s jet black hair go up the stairs to the main deck, while she went down the stairs to the engine room, to do...

What? What exactly was she to do? How exactly could she change a turn of events, if she didn’t even know who to trust, or what to do?

Focus, Chase, She thought to herself, gripping her knife that she kept with for over ten years. You’re here for him, and only him; maybe saving Beckendorf can change something, but you won’t know ‘til you’ve tried.

Annabeth kept on repeating this like a mantra, something of reassurance to know that she wasn’t going to go crazy-- if she stayed too short a time, nothing would really change. If she stayed too long, however, she would evaporate, being stuck in two times, two worlds, really.

The adrenaline she had felt a few moments ago quickly evaporated like steam as she reached the engine room, finding tons of monsters overwhelming Charles Beckendorf, former friend, and now... What? What was he to her?

The person that turned back time for me, Annabeth thought, but some part of her mind nagged at her.

You know this can’t be true... He died. He’s in Elysium. How would he get his body back? How? There’s more than to what you’re seeing...

Annabeth shook the thoughts out of her head-- it was creepy enough that she was talking to herself, but even creepier that it felt like her mind was talking to her, like they were two different people.

Her hand shook as she reached the door, her breathing heavy; behind her, she could hear loud footsteps, and her body reacted quickly by pushing the door to the control room, palms sweaty and blonde curls sticking to her face.

Inside, it was even hotter. Beckendorf was trying to ward off the monsters and demigods, but there were so many in number overwhelming him.

Annabeth stood in the doorway, partly shocked-- was this how he had died? Taken by a bunch of monsters and demigods? Annabeth could only hope his death wasn’t gruesome and slow... Maybe he had died before the explosion?

Annabeth snapped to reality as more footsteps could be heard. Charles looked toward the doorway, and upon doing that, caught her eye-- they stared at each other for a second, Annabeth an older woman in her twenties, Charles still a teenager.

His eyes pleaded her to help him, but they were also full of curiosity-- surely she wasn’t a mortal, since she couldn’t have come on the ship either way and be so close to monsters. His eyes were searching for an explanation of who she could be, possibly an older demigod in refuge, or maybe even a minor god he didn’t know?

Annabeth huffed at his silent thinking that she could read behind his eyes, and she heard present-Charles’ voice in her head. Well? Go on, what are you waiting for? They’ve almost captured him! If they capture him he’ll die for sure now! GO SAVE HIM, NOW!

Annabeth frowned for a moment at present-Charles talking in her head. Except, it didn’t sound like Charles, not at all... Not the Beckendorf she knew. In fact, the voice sounded much older, much more ancient, much more like someone she knew...

And plus, if he was present-Charles-- wouldn’t he say something like, “Go on and save ME,” not him? Annabeth was confused, but she was brought back to the present-- or, more like the past-- because the monsters were now starting to cheer at a tied up Beckendorf.

Something in Annabeth stirred, and her feet started moving towards Beckendorf, her hand with the knife raised up-- she felt no emotion as her knife made contacted with a Cyclops in front of her, didn’t notice the other monsters coming toward her. In fact, everything was a blur, and Annabeth’s mind was empty.

When she stopped to take a breath, she noticed that Charles was looking at her, astonished, a backpack in his hands; whatever monster was left had either fled or was turned into dust the color of faded gold.

“Who... who are you?” Past-day Charles asked her, a tinge of fear in his voice, but mostly he looked appalled.

Do not disclose who you are, The voice popped up in her mind again, but this time it sounded less angry and more forceful. Get him up to the main deck with your boyfriend-- there will be three pegasi coming your way. Get on the one that comes to you, and Charles to take the other two.

And why should I trust you?
Annabeth could hear her voice in her head, talking back to present-day Charles... or was it really Charles Beckendorf?

The voice in her head growled. I assure you that this will work-- you have to change some part of time to change the future.

Sadly, Annabeth knew that this was true. Quickly, she grabbed a lone piece of paper that was sitting on a desk, took out a pen she always kept in her pocket, and quickly wrote down as fast as she could a note.

Charles & Percy,

Don’t ask how I know your names. You might recognize me, but don’t tell anyone about this. There will be three pegasi coming to your aid on the main deck; the first one that comes to me is mine, and the other two you can have. Be safe, and try not to get killed.

Anonymous.

Taking a deep breath, Annabeth quietly handed the note to Charles, whose eyes flickered in suspicion; curiosity overcame, though, and he examined the note. While he was distracted, Annabeth quickly went up the stairs to the main deck, whatever adrenaline that had coursed through her during her attack gone. She was exhausted, and she wasn’t sure if she had done the right thing or not.

As Annabeth reached the main deck, she could faintly see Percy’s figure going towards another one that was in shadows, someone she couldn’t see. The figure tugged at her memory in the back of her mind, but her mind was so foggy and exhausted that she couldn’t comprehend exactly who the figure was that Percy was attacking...

Before Annabeth had time to gather her thoughts, she saw a pegasus as dark as the night sky come towards her, and getting somewhere safe was now her first priority. She jumped on its back, and it flew into the night sky, farther and farther away from the ship, The Princess Andromeda.

The Princess Andromeda... Annabeth thought, and suddenly, everything clicked together. Before she could fully gather her thoughts, though, the voice interrupted them.

Ah, good, you have obeyed orders well. Check your coat pockets, and make sure you look at the photos closely.

Annabeth was suspicious, but she was too tired to argue. In her right pocket, she took out a picture of what was supposed to be her and him.

What was supposed to be him was faded, indicating that he was dead-- Annabeth’s heart sank; obviously the mission to save Charles Beckendorf hadn’t really done anything to the future, didn’t really--

Suddenly, his sea green eyes looked clearer in the picture. As Annabeth looked closer, feeling the wind on her face, she could see him growing back into the picture, no longer faded, no longer... dead.

A small cry of hope and happiness escaped her lips, and Annabeth happily put her picture in her left pocket, content.

But something was bothering her-- her left pocket seemed to be holding something, and Annabeth took it out, her breath catching.

It was a picture of the seven of the Great prophecy for the war against Gaea and the Giants-- or, what was supposed to be the seven of them.

Instead of seeing the grinning face of Leo, Piper and Jason together, Frank and Hazel, all Annabeth saw was her and Percy.

The others? They were faded, gone away from existence of the picture, like they never were there at all.
Awesome chapters, hollister and Meef!!!!:D
No!!!! No no no!!!! Does this mean if Percy is alive, the others are dead????
ALL THREE OF YOU AND YOUR CLIFFIES!!!O.o
Noooooo!!!!!!!
But it was a good chapter :D
Please post soon!!!!:D
I really HATE your cliffhangers

Too tired to do a quote right now.
big smile
No!!!! No no no!!!! Does this mean if Percy is alive, the others are dead????ALL THREE OF YOU AND YOUR CLIFFIES!!!O.o

WHY DO I HAVENTHE FEELING YOUR BATTLE FOR CLIFFTIES WILL END BADLY?
MAYBE ITS JUST ME.

ARE YOU CRAZY????????
WHAT DID YOU DOMWITH THE SEVEN?!?!!!!!!!!???!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?????­???­?!!­!!?­!?!­!?!­??!­??!­?!?­!??­!?!­?!!­?!?­!?!­?!!­?!?­!??­!?!­!

not that I care about jason much,
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE REST???????
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!

ANYWAY LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!

EPICLY

SOOOOONNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:{
LOL

well, SURE just one co host has to approve. -.-

MEHH i will have revenge!!! THE WAR IS ON!!! LOL!

o_O Sorry meef that you have to suffer. LOL.