The Heroes of Olympus The Fight For The Throne

horse22133454 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 08:28PM
Summary: The seven stop communicating and so do the camps when everything goes quiet as Jason and Thalia go to the sky, Percy goes to the ocean, Hazel and Nico go to the underworld. Leo, Frank, Piper, and Annabeth think its a bit to quiet to relax. One day the big threes children come back but are not the same as last time can they find out what happened to the big three's children?

Rating: no cussing

Characters:
Percy son of Poseidon
Frank son of Mars
Leo son of Hephaestus
Jason son of Jupiter
Hazel daughter of Pluto
Piper daughter of Aphrodite
Annabeth daughter of Athena
Gods
Grace daughter of Ares
Max son of Apollo
Bree daughter of Zeus
Alvin son of Poseidon
Zac son of Zeus

Copyright-Most of the Characters belong to R.R.

This is AFTER the giants war.

Prologue
Annabeth

I ran after Percy "don't leave please!" I shouted after him.
"Annabeth I have to my dad told me that he needs me in Atlantis right now I will be back I promise" he said then stopped and turned towards me he kissed my cheek he took a step towards the ocean I grabbed his hand.
"Please" I begged he lowered his head the last golden light came from the sun "Percy" I said a tear streaming down my face.
"Sorry Annabeth I got to go I love you" he said slowly as he let go of my hand I looked as his wild black hair went under the waves.
"I love you too" I said holding back tears I walked back to my cabin so I wouldn't get in trouble and I laid out on my bed and started to cry.
"Annabeth?" Malcolm said.
"Huh?" I said not able to restrain the hurt in my voice.
"Shut up" he said softly then "ow I said it nicely I want to sleep" he said.
"Annabeth are you okay? What happened?" One of my older girl siblings asked.
"No I'm not okay and leave me alone" I said that night I cried myself to sleep when I woke up the next morning I forgot Percy had left so I got dressed and ran to his cabin hoping that him leaving was a nightmare it wasn't I collapsed on his bed and sat there.
"Annabeth" I heard someone say from the doorway.
"What?" I mumbled not believing Percy left.
"Are you okay?" Leo asked stepping beside me.
"I'm fine" I muttered.

Piper

I walked to Jason's cabin when I didn't see him only a note I picked it up and read:

Dear Piper,

I know that your probably wondering where I am and I can't tell you I'm sorry but my dad has taken Thalia and I to his kingdom. I love you and tell Leo don't cry over this and make sure that you stay perfect I don't want you to be looking to hard for me cause I am going to watch over you.

Love you,
Jason

I dropped to the floor and threw my hand over my mouth no tears just surprise.

Frank
Flashback

"Hazel where are you going?" I asked Hazel she was throwing her stuff in a back pack.
"Oh Frank my dad needs me on Olympus so I have to leave I am so sorry" she said and with that disappeared as I reached out to her.

End Of Flashback

I sat up and sat up in my bed she was really gone.
last edited on Jul 16, 2012 at 02:35AM

The Heroes of Olympus 214 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 214

over a year ago universalpowa said…
O_O

THAT WAS SO AMAZING..

POST SOON! :D
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
big smile
Thanks I typing right now so yeah it will be done in a little while
big smile
Chapter 1
Annabeth

It had been around five months and Percy, Nico, Thalia, Hazel, and Jason hadn't been seen I was with my dad, stepmother, and twin step brothers I had searched long and wide for Percy I was now taking a break from it but I couldn't help but look on my laptop. Leo set a map up on my laptop before I left and there was no red dots then one grew from the Roman camp I clicked it with my cursor and Reyna appeared.
"Annabeth good your on the water and skies are acting crazy and looks as if the gods are mad at each other this could result with them withdrawing their kids the shadows are to every once in a while one leaps out of place" she said her hair was blowing in her face.
"Really! Percy said it was an emergency I will be there in a few minutes to an hour if my family lets me get going Reyna hang on" I said then closed my computer and ran downstairs.
"Where do you think your going?" My step mom said.
"I think I found Percy!" I said joyfully as I raced out the door I whistled for Blackjack he flew down his eyes weren't as bright as they usually were when Percy was around I climbed on his back "Roman Camp" I said. Blackjack shot into the warm day it took around 5 minutes for him to get to the Roman camp as soon as he landed Reyna ran over.
"Annabeth thank the gods everything is going crazy at the lake you have to see" she said grabbing my wrist I hopped down and we ran to the lake the wind blew harshly around me the water was jumping up and down shadows were leaping everywhere lightning struck the water and thunder boomed.
"Oh my gods this is worst then I thought" I said as I made my way to the lake shadows leaped in front of me I stopped as they hissed at me "what the heck?!" I shouted then retreated to Reyna's side.
"I know right its creeping me out" she said.
"Yeah" I said the water suddenly stopped its surface looked like glass lightning struck at the shadows then everything stopped and it seemed nothing had happened weird I thought Frank stepped up to me.
"Praetor Chase any signs of Praetor Jackson or Praetor Grace?" He asked.
"I think you just saw it" I said "it seems that the big three Jupiter, Pluto, and Neptune are in a fight and Pluto had to retrieve Hazel and Nico, Neptune took Praetor Jackson and Jupiter took Praetor Grace and Thalia Grace. Frank don't call me that I am just subbing for Jason and Percy" I started to blush.
"Oh ok" he said.

big smile
Percabeth
:P AWESOME :D

and wouldn't it take longer to go from Camp Half-Blood to Camp Jupiter...?
five minutes is like, barely anything :P
so...yeahhh unless Annabeth is already at the Roman Camp :P
where is the roman camp again and Annabeth was at her parents house
Chapter 1
Annabeth

It had been around five months and Percy, Nico, Thalia, Hazel, and Jason hadn't been seen I was with my dad, stepmother, and twin step brothers I had searched long and wide for Percy I was now taking a break from it but I couldn't help but look on my laptop. Leo set a map up on my laptop before I left and there was no red dots then one grew from the Roman camp I clicked it with my cursor and Reyna appeared.
"Annabeth good your on the water and skies are acting crazy and looks as if the gods are mad at each other this could result with them withdrawing their kids the shadows are to every once in a while one leaps out of place" she said her hair was blowing in her face.
"Really! Percy said it was an emergency I will be there in a few minutes to an hour if my family lets me get going Reyna hang on" I said then closed my computer and ran downstairs.
"Where do you think your going?" My step mom said.
"I think I found Percy!" I said joyfully as I raced out the door I whistled for Blackjack he flew down his eyes weren't as bright as they usually were when Percy was around I climbed on his back "Roman Camp" I said. Blackjack shot into the warm day it took around 5 minutes for him to get to the Roman camp as soon as he landed Reyna ran over.
"Annabeth thank the gods everything is going crazy at the lake you have to see" she said grabbing my wrist I hopped down and we ran to the lake the wind blew harshly around me the water was jumping up and down shadows were leaping everywhere lightning struck the water and thunder boomed.
"Oh my gods this is worst then I thought" I said as I made my way to the lake shadows leaped in front of me I stopped as they hissed at me "what the heck?!" I shouted then retreated to Reyna's side.
"I know right its creeping me out" she said.
"Yeah" I said the water suddenly stopped its surface looked like glass lightning struck at the shadows then everything stopped and it seemed nothing had happened weird I thought Frank stepped up to me.
"Praetor Chase any signs of Praetor Jackson or Praetor Grace?" He asked.
"I think you just saw it" I said "it seems that the big three Jupiter, Pluto, and Neptune are in a fight and Pluto had to retrieve Hazel and Nico, Neptune took Praetor Jackson and Jupiter took Praetor Grace and Thalia Grace. Frank don't call me that I am just subbing for Jason and Percy" I started to blush.
"Oh ok" he said suddenly there's a big BOOM from the city I run to Blackjack and get on him he knows where I am headed so he hops into the air and flies towards the sound as we land I see five teenagers laying unconscious on the ground.
"Oh my gods Hazel!" Frank shouted running up to a girl I get off Blackjack then look at the teenagers Nico and Hazel were beside each other then Thalia and Jason and lastly Percy his eyes closed peacefully and his chest rising and falling weakly. I walked over to him and smile I found him at last I thought I kneel by him and touch his shoulder his eyes fly open and he sits up extremely fast then he pales just as quick.
"Percy?" I asked him.
"Huh?" He said leaning over like he was going to throw up then he started to turn green.
"Are you okay?" I asked him.
"Fine" he grumbled as he started to get back up he dropped to his hands and knees I walked over to him and touched his shoulder lightly he jumps and looks about to barf.
"Percy you need to lay back down" I said.
"No I need to get out of here" he said looking at the others who were starting to wake up they sat up with no problem he got up and ran stumbling a bit I stood up and ran after Percy.
"Percy what are you running from?!" I shouted I saw people start to run after Percy with me I saw someone tackle Percy to the ground once I caught up Percy was struggling under Clarisse who had moved here With Chris.
"Let me go" Percy groaned he was tan and was struggling under Clarisse "Annabeth please."
"No Percy you left me for five months and left me searching" I said.
"Two years" Clarisse corrected.
"What?!" I asked.
"You have been so busy looking for him you didn't notice its been two years Annabeth that's why Chris and I are married and live here" Clarisse said.
"Get off" Percy said when Octavian walked beside me.
"The healers are gonna treat him something told me he is hurt so they should be here" he whispered to me when healers rushed forward with a stretcher I kneeled in front of Percy.
"This is for your good" I said then I kissed his forehead Clarisse got off Percy as the healers roll him onto the stretcher and put straps over Percys chest, hips, and chins.
"Annabeth please listen to me" Percy groaned as he tried to get up.
"I did two years ago and the last thing you said to me is 'Sorry Annabeth I got to go I love you'" I said.
I followed them to the infirmary Percy kept trying to talk to me but I would ignore him they put him on a bed but I had to go tell Chirion that we found them I walked to a river and dropped a golden coin in it "Iris goddess of messages Chirion at camp Half-blood" I said Chirion appeared in the river.
"Annabeth" he said.
"I found them" I said Chirion paled.
"I will be there in a few days" he said.
"Bye" I said as he waved his hand through the image I turned and walked to the infirmary once I got to Percy's room he was dead asleep healers were strapping him to the bed and he had an oxygen mask on.
"Praetor Chase we can explain" one healer said urgently.
"He tried to kill Octavian when Octavian was standing there and he tried to run" another said only then did I notice it was Nico.
"Its fine" I said looking at Nico "whats happening and why was Percy running from me?" I asked.
Nico met my eyes and said "I can't tell you" and disappeared with a smile plastered on his face.

over a year ago lcrs50 said…
laugh
Post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pleas, post soon!!
:D AWESOME :D

LOL POST SOON! :D
over a year ago theocean5566 said…
big smile
Chapter 2
Frank

I held hands with Hazel as we strolled around the city "why was Percy acting so weird?" I asked her.
"Who knows Percy was always crazy?" She said.
"No he acted like you, Nico, Thalia, and Jason we going to hurt him Hazel what is going on please tell me" I said.
"Frank its better you didn't know about this" she said.
"About what?" I asked suspiciously.
"Frank don't its for your safety and all of the demigods safety trust me sooner or later you will know but not right now" she said.
"Hazel I'm serious what is it?" I asked looking at her.
"Stop Frank I am not going to tell you so stop it now" she said.
"Fine if you cant trust me I wont trust you" I said.
"Frank stop now" she said.
"Ok" I said turning away from her I made my way back to camp as I walked through the border Nico appeared in front of me.
"Hi lets talk Frank" he said.
"Okay" I said and followed him behind a building.
"Frank lots of you are gonna ask what happened to us and what's happening" he started "but we cant answer cause we uh swore on Styx that we would keep it to ourselves but don't get carried away trying to get an answer out of us" he said.

I know its short but I have to go to bed
Awesome :D
big smile
Chapter 2
Frank

I held hands with Hazel as we strolled around the city "why was Percy acting so weird?" I asked her.
"Who knows Percy was always crazy?" She said.
"No he acted like you, Nico, Thalia, and Jason we going to hurt him Hazel what is going on please tell me" I said.
"Frank its better you didn't know about this" she said.
"About what?" I asked suspiciously.
"Frank don't its for your safety and all of the demigods safety trust me sooner or later you will know but not right now" she said.
"Hazel I'm serious what is it?" I asked looking at her.
"Stop Frank I am not going to tell you so stop it now" she said.
"Fine if you cant trust me I wont trust you" I said.
"Frank stop now" she said.
"Ok" I said turning away from her I made my way back to camp as I walked through the border Nico appeared in front of me.
"Hi lets talk Frank" he said.
"Okay" I said and followed him behind a building.
"Frank lots of you are gonna ask what happened to us and what's happening" he started "but we cant answer cause we uh swore on Styx that we would keep it to ourselves but don't get carried away trying to get an answer out of us" he said.
"Fine but don't expect that I'm not gonna ask Percy" I said.
"Like Percy will tell you" he said rolling his eyes I started to walk off and I heard him whisper "the fight for the throne" someone screamed after he whispered that I ran to where the scream came from to find Thalia and Hazel fighting I turned into a wolf and ran into the middle of the fight they stopped immediately Thalia glared at me.
"I still can't believe you Artemis" she growled then raised her spear aiming for my head.
"Its Frank!" Hazel yelped as Thalia swung I lunged at her spear hilt and grabbed it in my teeth I ripped it away from her and ran into the forest I heard er running after me as I ran through the forest I dropped the spear and kept going.
"Come back here you stupid mutt!" Thalia screamed something wasn't right she would never call me that and why did she say she still couldn't believe Artemis I ran right into the hunters camp they looked at me as I stopped Phoebe walked up to me and rubbed my head I changed into human again and she smiled.
"Perseus still alive Frank?" She asked me only then I noticed Artemis was watching me.
"He's in the infirmary" I said.
"Can you show us the way to him?" Artemis asked now that was just downright creepy.
"Aren't you a maiden goddess?" I asked.
"Yes, but we need to see Perseus is fine" Artemis replied standing up.
"Yes" I said and bowed I turned around and started to walk I heard them following me as I made it back to camp once we made it to the infirmary the hunters stopped and Artemis only followed me.
"Thank you" Artemis muttered looking at Percy.
"Morning" Percy yawned.
"Its 4 in the afternoon" Reyna said.
"Its 5 o clock somewhere" Percy said Annabeth grinned and Reyna rolled her eyes.
"Artemis is here to see you Percy" I said.
"Oh no! Uh I don't feel good I feel like I'm gonna barf bye Artemis nice to see you bye" he said quickly.
big smile
Awesome
1 more comment
OMG AWESOME POST SOON :D
over a year ago pjlover447 said…
this is great!! post plzz
Ok I am starting to type
last edited over a year ago
yay :)
sorry guys I went to see mirror mirror it was awesome I will finish up
You went to see that cool!! I went to see the hunger games yesterday... Anyways POST SOON
big smile
Chapter 3
Annabeth

I sat by Percy's bed and gripped his hand when Artemis walked in he started to act very weird "Perseus stay alive I will be back just stay alive and don't let her" she glanced at me "leave your side and you should be fine" Artemis said then disappeared.
"Percy you have alot of explaining to do" I said then stood and started to take the straps holding him down off.
"Well Olympus wants us to sell uh muffins to monsters so you have to help me uh sell the muffins and if the monsters attack then we kill them right Nico?" Percy said snickers came from the shadows then a son of Hades to be specific the son of Hades crashes into Percy's bed cracking up.
"Yes Percy we have to sell muffins to monsters to make peace your right 100 percent" Nico said unable to keep the laughing out of that.
"What?" Jason asked.
"We have to sell muffins to monsters" Percy said grinning.
"Oh yeah that makes so much sense to why Nico is dying of laughter" Jason said.
"Yep" Percy said.

huh?
over a year ago jojo12313 said…
how long until the whole chapter horserandomnumbers
you can call me horse and I will start typing it up
Chapter 3
Annabeth

I sat by Percy's bed and gripped his hand when Artemis walked in he started to act very weird "Perseus stay alive I will be back just stay alive and don't let her" she glanced at me "leave your side and you should be fine" Artemis said then disappeared.
"Percy you have alot of explaining to do" I said then stood and started to take the straps holding him down off.
"Well Olympus wants us to sell uh muffins to monsters so you have to help me uh sell the muffins and if the monsters attack then we kill them right Nico?" Percy said snickers came from the shadows then a son of Hades to be specific the son of Hades crashes into Percy's bed cracking up.
"Yes Percy we have to sell muffins to monsters to make peace your right 100 percent" Nico said unable to keep the laughing out of that.
"What?" Jason asked.
"We have to sell muffins to monsters" Percy said grinning.
"Oh yeah that makes so much sense to why Nico is dying of laughter" Jason said.
"Yep" Percy said sitting up as I took the last strap off his legs he hopped off the bed and kissed my forehead before walking out of the infirmary I ran after him and grabbed his hand he chuckled as I squeezed it "not letting me go huh wisegirl?"
"No" I said as we walked to dinner we sat at a table with Reyna, Leo, Piper,Jason who didn't look happy bout it, Phoebe who kept looking at Thalia, Thalia, Hazel, Nico, and Octavian.
"Percy think fast" Nico said throwing a nut at Percy.
"How fast?" Percy asked grabbing the nut in his mouth.
"That fast" Nico replied Hazel glared at her brother.
"What?" Nico and Percy said together with cookie in their mouths I elbowed Percy and he did it back.
"Percy!" I shouted.
"Percy!" Nico shouted like a girl I picked up my glass of water and poured it on Percy it just ran off him and got Nico and me "ewww I'm wet" Nico complained.
"Can I have some marshmallows?" Percy asked a ghost.
"Hazel stop just cause-" Nico started then Percy slapped his head "nothing Percy still saved me from Dr. Thorn and I shall stay his brother!" Nico finished.
"Percy?" I said glowering at him.
"See what you did" Percy said to Hazel she chucked a chocolate cookie towards Percy "cookie!" He shouted and caught it with his mouth "I can catch anything in my mouth and only cause Triton loves to chuck food at me" Percy said proudly with his mouth full.
"A dagger?" Thalia asked.
"No" Percy replied.
"Good" she said pulling out a dagger and throwing it at Percy he moved his head and caught the hilt perfectly before it hit Nico's forehead the room silenced watching Percy.
"I'm not hungry anymore" Percy said standing I grabbed his arm.
"Percy sit down" I whispered.
"Too chicken to stand around" Thalia mocked Percy chucked the dagger at her cutting some of her hair.
"Shut up bird brain" Percy growled.
"Percy what happened to you" I said standing.
"Annabeth" he said touching my arm "they did" he said pointing up.
:O OMG

LOL, PERCY CAN CATCH A COOKIE IN HIS MOUTH!
:D YAY! LOLLL SUPER SKILLZ ;D

POST SOON HORSE! :D LOLLLLZZZ
big smile
Chapter 4
Annabeth

I woke up and felt for Percy and all I felt was the sheet "Percy!" I shouted he stepped out of the bathroom.
"Wise girl" he said grinning I rolled my eyes.
"Good" I said getting out of the covers and putting my feet on the freezing floorboards I jumped and saw ice there "Perseus Jackson" I said.
"Yes" he said.
"Ice really" I said.
"Maybe."
"Wow I thought you would be mature sea weed brain."
"I am" he said puffing out his chest I grinned and crawled out of bed avoiding the ice.
"Get ready for training" I said.
"I still haven't got a good morning kiss" he said.
"In your dreams seaweed brain" I said then he started to fake cry I gave him a kiss on the cheek then he stopped.
"You better hurry I am not going to torture by myself" he said I rolled my eyes and got ready we walked to the sword arena where Reyna was waiting.
"You missed the meeting Praetor Jackson and Chase" she said.
"There was a meeting" Percy said.
"Oh I forgot I am so sorry Reyna it wont happen again" I said.
"We have another in five minutes come on leads get ready for it" she said we all got our toga's on and walked to the meeting.
"Finally" someone yelled from the crowd of seats.
"Shut up Percy you sit by Jason and Annabeth you sit by me" Reyna said Percy reluctantly sat by Jason I sat by Reyna as we started the meeting Percy and Jason kept glaring at each other then...

You all are probably getting tired of sneak peeks
^ yeah. xD lol
:O OHH POST SOON! :D
over a year ago megon4ever said…
heart
wow, soooo cool! please keep posting. it's so original and funny!
big smile
Sorry I'm on my kindle so I cant type easily and my dad wont let me back on the laptop tonight so yeah I will post tommorow and maybe chapter 5 with it and thanks megon4ever
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
heart
Omgs!!!! This story is soooo Awesome. I love it.
And I can not wait for tomorrow!!!! It needs to come by faster!!
over a year ago fros4est said…
Post soon
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
laugh
Post soon, please!!!!!!!

I love this...
I still wanna know what's going on with them.
Percy and the others never act like that!
thats the whole point Icrs50 hehehe and I'm starting to finish up
Great chapters!!
*adding to updates* XD
Plz post im gonna add this to updates too
big smile
I'm bout done
big smile
Chapter 4
Annabeth

I woke up and felt for Percy and all I felt was the sheet "Percy!" I shouted he stepped out of the bathroom.
"Wise girl" he said grinning I rolled my eyes.
"Good" I said getting out of the covers and putting my feet on the
freezing floorboards I jumped and saw ice there "Perseus Jackson" I said.
"Yes" he said.
"Ice really" I said.
"Maybe."
"Wow I thought you would be mature sea weed brain."
"I am" he said puffing out his chest I grinned and crawled out of bed avoiding the ice.
"Get ready for training" I said.
"I still haven't got a good morning kiss" he said.
"In your dreams seaweed brain" I said then he started to fake cry I gave him a kiss on the cheek then he stopped.
"You better hurry I am not going to torture by myself" he said I rolled my eyes and got ready we walked to the sword arena where Reyna was waiting.
"You missed the meeting Praetor Jackson and Chase" she said.
"There was a meeting" Percy said.
"Oh I forgot I am so sorry Reyna it wont happen again" I said.
"We have another in five minutes come on leads get ready for it" she said we all got our toga's on and walked to the meeting.
"Finally" someone yelled from the crowd of seats.
"Shut up Percy you sit by Jason and Annabeth you sit by me" Reyna said Percy reluctantly sat by Jason I sat by Reyna as we started the meeting Percy and Jason kept glaring at each other then Thalia stomped in and she was dripping wet.
"Thalia why are you wet?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
"Well I met Percy in the city while you were asleep in the morning and I guess you could say he pushed me into the water" she commented.
"It was a friendly shove" Percy said not meeting my glare.
"Percy" Nico complained.
"What Nico said" I said.
"You should've woken me up that would've been funerer" Nico said.
"More fun" I corrected.
"How did I know she was going to do that" Nico said.
"You can tell the future" Percy said.
"Yes and I predict Thalia is really angry" Nico said closing his eyes and putting two fingers on his forehead.
"Ya think" Thalia growled.
"Sadly I don't think" Percy said I smiled followed by everyone else and some started to laugh slightly.
"We all found that out Percy aggravating gods, mocking Ares kids, and getting people mad at you wow you can do anything" I said.
"Never go on an airplane again?" Percy said with a dreamy expression.
"Now that's a problem cause Chirion is sending Annabeth Chase, Reyna, Octavian, Nico Di Angelo, Frank Zhang, Hazel, Thalia and Jason Grace, Perseus-" A girl started from the doorway.
"No! I'm am never stepping foot in a plane" Percy interrupted.
"To the Greek camp" the girl finished.
"Percy" I said.
"If Chirion said we have to you have to remember he is a counselor" Reyna said.
"Oh and Mr. D said something about tying you to the top of an airplane if you weren't there by Friday" the girl said.
"Its Thursday" Percy complained.
"The plane is waiting in the fields of Mars(is that right?)" the girl said then walked out.
I smiled as a plan appeared in my head a certain daughter of Aphrodite walked in "Jason" she said in disbelief.
"Piper" Jason said turning towards her she was wearing jeans, an orange T-shirt, her necklace, and some bracelets her brown hair had been properly cut and was put in two braids.
"Hey Piper come here please" I said she walked up to me and Reyna "will you do me a favor since seaweed brain hates planes."
"You want me to charm speak him to go onto the plane" she whispered smiling.
"You got it" I said.
"Your evil Annabeth I like it" Reyna said.
"Hey Percy" Piper said confidently Jason caught on a snickered as Percy suspiciously looked at her.
"Yes?" He asked.
"Why don't we go on the plane that sounds good right" she said.
"Yeah" he said and stood then walked out of the room.
"Meeting over Octavian, Frank, Hazel, Thalia, Jason, Nico, and Annabeth lets get on that plane" Reyna said we all strolled out and down to the fields where Drew was trying to flirt with Percy but he ignored her.
"Hey Percy lets get on the plane" Piper said.
"Okay" he said then walked into the plane once we all were in Percy broke out of his trance as we lifted into the air "you all are meanies!"He gripped the armrests to where his knuckles turned white "I'm gonna die" he started to mutter and he kept repeating it as we made our way to Manhattan.
laugh
Hahahaahahahahaahaha!!!!!!! Hilarious is the ONLY word I can think of that explains that chapter!!!!
It was amazingly awesome too. I loved it.
And I can not wait until u post again!! I hope its really soon!!!!!
over a year ago son_of_cratus said…
big smile
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE POST SOON!!!!!
big smile
Chapter 5
Percy

I was in Atlantis and my dad was standing in front of me correcting my stances "dad why am I here?" I asked him it was the first day I was here.
"Perseus I wish I could tell you but I need to keep it from you till your ready and this might not be easy for you" he said.
"What?" I asked.
"Its a fight" he began.
"Like always" I said.
"Between Zeus, Hades, and I."
"What?!" I shouted he covered my mouth so I wouldn't keep going on.
"Some merman don't know what is going on so they will come as fast to find out what is going on" he said he grabbed my arm and pulled into the palace "don't say a word to anyone else" he said "no swear on Styx you won't."
"I swear on Styx I won't tell anyone about the fight-" he covered my mouth before I could say what I wanted to.
"Say no more I got it" he said then disappeared.

I opened my eyes to find the sky above me a lightning bolt flew towards me and the earth seemed to slow down I couldn't move cause I was frozen "Percy!" I heard Nico shout I felt the electricity course through my veins.
"This was just to kill us Nico don't you see! Run Percy's gonna die we can't help him" I heard Hazel yell when I felt winds wrap around me.
"Hazel he will live I am not letting him go like I let Binacia slip or how you let Sammy slip" Nico yelled I landed with a thud against the hard ground I looked as Nico ran over to me Hazel running after him he stopped in front of me "can you move?" He asked I put my hands under me and pushed up my muscles screamed in protest and they started to shake uncontrollably.
"Now I will finish you off" Thalia said standing behind Nico I jumped up before she could do anything I tackled her to the ground.
"We are cousin's we are not to fight until the others know about it" I growled in her ear pinning her down.
"Get off her Percy" Jason growled.
"Lower your sword Jason and I will" I said when my arms started to shake Thalia smiled and sent a shock through my body I yelped and rolled off her dodging Jason's lunge I turned on my stomach and started to crawl on my stomach. I felt a sword tip turn me over by my stomach it left a horrible gash though I winced and grabbed Jason's sword not caring it cut into my skin "the others don't know yet go ahead though kill me cause you have the chance" I said letting his word go I laid my head back and closed my eyes "whenever you want" I said.
"Jason!" I heard Piper scream perfect I thought I focused on the water in the air and turned it to actual water letting it wrap around my and made it disappear with me something valuable my dad taught me I made it drop my off in the forest by camp it had healed my wounds but left me exhausted I let myself sink into a deep sleep.

I woke up to see Mr. D sitting in a chair I found I wasn't cold and I was comfortable I started to get up when vines pulled me back down "stay Percy I only chose Poseidon's side cause of you and so did Ares, Artemis, Apollo, Hermes, and alot of minor gods. Now will you tell me what you were doing if it wasn't for the Stolls you would be dog food" he said.
"I swore on Styx I wouldn't tell anyone I didn't need to tell" I said.
"You need to tell a god cause Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon are keeping to themselves about this and I need to know if I am going to help" he said standing over me the grapevines tightened around me pinning me to the couch.
"The king of the gods they say Zeus wasn't ruling well and so he decided to have a fight between him and his brothers thats all I know" I blurted out.
"That wasn't so hard was it?" He asked.
"No" I said.
"Sir."
"No sir now can I go?"
"You and your cousins are staying in the big house in rooms that will be locked during the night I am not letting you all go out at night killing each other understood?"
"Yes sir" the grapevines let me go I stood and followed Mr. D to a room upstairs in the big house it was a huge house he opened the last door in the hall I walked in and he shut it behind me and locked it.
big smile
Awesome
surprise
you read that fast I really need to type longer chapters
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
smirk
NICE CHAPTER CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE AND I KNOW A SPOILEr FANS LOL
more more more horse plzzzzz
charmspeak you will post 2 more longgg chapters right now
i command
laugh
I will start

lol your charmspeak didn't work
fail attempt i need more training

Plz Aphrodite and Eros help me with charmspeak
heart
OMGS!!!!!!!!! I absolutely love the chapter. It was AWESOME!!
and u NEED to POST again soooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty please.