The Heroes of Olympus The Kanes and Percy Jackson Meet Rick Riordan

demigoddessrlz posted on Apr 01, 2012 at 10:06PM
hello everyone i hope u like this story

Chapter 1:I have a strange Feeling

I alway though i was being followed.I was in the Woods with everyone at camp playing capture the flag everyone was having a great time.I was defense(again) so i waited at the boundaries of everything by the river,I got the strangest feeling i was being watched and by none of the campers.So i left my post to go look.i didnt find anyone of course,but when i got done looking capture the flag was over,we won of course.
The next morning i took BlackJack out for a ride to the woods. I met Sadie and Carter there so i told them about my experince and we started searching.

ok thanks 4 reading im still working on it im sorry if its boring you but the next chapter will be better i promise!!!

The Heroes of Olympus 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pjlover447 said…
ummm....... could you post this in the crossover spot and delete this. sorry but this is considered spam.
over a year ago icuSTALKER said…
^Yeah, ditto :/.
This forum is a crossover. Please put it in the crossover spot because crossovers aren't allowed here and are strictly forbidden. Other crossovers that you may see have been here a while before the rule was enforced. Now we're enforcing. If you want to make this forum, please put it here:
link
Thank you!:D
~The Welcome Committee~
Peace out.
icuSTALKER :)
over a year ago universalpowa said…
:O OMG you guys are fast ;D ^ and ^^ you got here HOURS before i did! lolz! XD

yeah jazzy! and pjlover! :D ;P

sorry if you didn't know, but crossovers need to go to ^ that place (im too lazy to repost the link, i know, i know lol)

so yeah! :D
over a year ago demigoddessrlz said…
how is this consdered spam?
and how do i move it to crossover
over a year ago demigod324 said…
hmmm
Yeah how do u move it to cross over
ya demigod324 do u know why this is spam?
over a year ago pjlover447 said…
@demigod324 Umm you just post this over there, and^ it's considered spam ciz it's not exactly HoO, it's HoO and some other things. So yeah all crossovers are spam, but you can post it on the crossover spot.
Can't wait to read it :)
wink
ok ill post it with the crossovers and delete from here thx 4 ur hel pjlover and i cant wait to hear that u like it
wink
alright if yall wanna read it meh and demigod324 r gonna write the story over on crossovers i cant figure out how to delete it from here so read it over on crossovers