The Heroes of Olympus THE MYSTERY

LOVE_MYTHS posted on Apr 09, 2012 at 02:07PM
Hiya.i decided to make a forum…..well my 1st forum to be exact.so read and tell me how it is:-
NONE OF THE RIGHTS ARE MINE. They are Mr Rick Riordans .All characters except:-
Lily, Carrie, Mr .Maylin and of course some random characters are mine
All myths like Hercules, Zeus, Aphrodite, Hera, etc. are GREEK MYTHOLOGY.
Synopsis:-
This is years later to the war with Gaea (hasn’t yet occurred in any of the R.R books).its bout a certain girl who stays in Lisbon, Portugal. Well she is quiet a mystery. Her father, who is a great real estate developer, doesn’t bother with her. She goes to Norwich school. There she is taught Maths, Science, English, blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada .she exactly isn’t the downmarket types…………there are things this girl knows, powers she controls that could leave most of the gods and demigods in the mist.
GUYS I’LL POST A CHAPTER SOON.BUT AFTER THAT ONE COMMENT IS NEEDED.

The Heroes of Olympus 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago LOVE_MYTHS said…
hmm heres a chpt.THERE IS THE WHOLE CHAPTER ALONG WITH SECOND DOWN TOO
#####################&&&&&­amp­;&a­mp;­&am­p;&­amp­;&a­mp;­&am­p;&­amp­;&a­mp;­&am­p;*­***­***­***­***
lily

gr8.its nt rainin.
omg.my hair luks like a birds nest!!!!hmpf
"dad."
30mins later..."i luk gud.wat that eden thnks of carrie idnt knw."
"dear r u talkin 2 urself?again?u should leave talkin to that carrie.shes mad!"
"dad.she isnt mad."i shouted well i stay by her to be with eden andlearn some styling.i added to myself
in school
"hey carrie.weres eden?"i said to carrie.
she walked to me her heels clippity cloppyty on d floor.she wore a green tube and her usual brown jacket with narrow-bottom jeans.
"dunno.hes gone to ny"
"new york!!!.it isnt vacation!"i shrieked
"chill.he mustve gone to see his mom!"carrie said.
"he has one?"i asked
"well yeah.lets go its english class"she said
i didnt knw i said under my breath.
now i wanted to go to ny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
english class was borin.carrie is bad real bad at studies so she doesnt ans in any class except perhaps history.
on the othar hand eden loved answerin.............
i miss him.i want him back.strange his mother remembered him soooooooooooooo late.she hasnt cum 2 any parents meetings yet.always his father.that guy is CIA.i always guessed his wife would hve died in a shoot out!but shes alive!!!!!!!!!
#################%%%%%%%&&********­***­***
hope u like it.remember i need one reply.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ontril86 said…
It sounds interesting, I think you should defiantly post more, however I would like to ask that you spell out the words instead of using texting shorthand as it would make it easier to read. Also, post the link to your story when you ask other people to read it, that way we can find it faster! Please post soon, I want to see where this is going!
over a year ago Im_rock4ever said…
Im sorry but I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR SAYING! PLEASE SAY WORDS! W-O-R-D-S! W! O! R! D! S!
over a year ago Phoenix_Stone said…
big smile
Good story!! Please improve grammer and spelling so that more people will read it!!! :D
smile
okay guys thanks for the tips...i'll post the whole thing in words..no shorthand okay?sorry for the inconvinience.and i am new to fanpop so i have no idea how to post links in forums1please tell me how to....
Hiya.i decided to make a forum…..well my 1st forum to be exact.so read and tell me how it is:-
NONE OF THE RIGHTS ARE MINE. They are Mr Rick Riordans .All characters except:-
Lily, Carrie, Mr .Maylin and of course some random characters are mine.
All myths like Hercules, Zeus, Aphrodite, Hera, etc. are GREEK MYTHOLOGY.
I apologise for all mistakes. Hope you like it.
Synopsis:-
This is years later to the war with Gaea (hasn’t yet occurred in any of the R.R books).its bout a certain girl who stays in Lisbon, Portugal. Well she is quiet a mystery. Her father, who is a great real estate developer, doesn’t bother with her. She goes to Norwich school. There she is taught Maths, Science, English, blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada .she exactly isn’t the downmarket types…………there are things this girl knows, powers she controls that could leave most of the gods and demigods in the mist.
GUYS I’LL POST A CHAPTER SOON.BUT AFTER THAT ONE COMMENT IS NEEDED.
Chapter 1
Lily
Good. It’s not raining. That was the first thing that popped into my mind on Sunday morning. Well it may be strange to many people that I hate the rain but the feeling is mutual when you live somewhere on the shore and it rains a lot!
“Dad I hope you remember that you promised to leave me to school today.”
Dad remembered. That was a relief. Being a real estate agent he didn’t remember much about me! I got ready and checked myself in that mirror.
“Ha .Now let’s see if Eden fails to notice me today.”Dressed in light blue tee and jean miniskirt, I thought I looked good. “I am sure I’ll outshine Carrie. ”Eden liked Carrie, not that Carrie cared she thought of him as a friend…I think SO AT.
“Dear you can talk to your mirror later, I need to go to office. “My dad yelled from the garage. I turned puce red at the talking remark and hurried.
In school Carrie was by the lockers.
“Hey where is Eden? “I asked her. She slammed the door of the locker and said," He’s gone to New York to see his mom.”
“He has a mother?”
“Well yes. Let’s go. We have English class right now.”
I didn’t pay much attention to the English teacher. Well neither did Carrie. Let’s just say that in our group of three Eden was the studious one .Hmm...I didn’t know that Eden had a mother .Well she never turned up for any meetings .Usually it was his father or just Eden saying that his father can’t come .His dad was a CIA agent, so his absence in the meetings was okay .However Eden liked Carrie, I liked Eden .Hmpf .Perfect love triangle.
Chapter 2
Lily

“Hey lily lets go to the gym. “Carrie said
“No “I snapped.omg that came out too rude!!!I was thinking about Eden and how he saw Carrie and he liked her not me.
Okay so now my only friend also thinks that I’m a pain. “Carrie said tears glistened in her eyes. I’d never seen her crying. That came as a shock.
Carrie I screamed as she disappeared into the crowd. I searched and searched but couldn’t see her. She must’ve gone to the gym. I went there.1 hr. passed and no sign of her.
I went to the mess but she wasn’t there…well almost the whole girl population despised her.so I was also amongst them now .great.ahhhhhhhhhhhh hellllllll. (Cuss)(Cuss) hell.
I’m sure she’ll get many boys who die to be her friends soon. Well all the boys would do that. She looked good and in front of her, I looked like a loser. Here I am with golden hair-a Blondie, pale skin and brown eyes and there she is with green eyes sprinkled with blue, brown hair red at the edges and olive lively skin. She looked good. Well dad certified that her hair colour is natural. Blame the fact that her father and mine are real estate developers. Go figure.Anyways afterwards, I didn’t see her anywhere in school. She didn’t attend the classes. I returned home not knowing what happened to her.in the car dad started a conversation.
“Did you know that for a father of an insane girl, Mr Maylin (Carrie’s dad) isn’t bad? He came to my office in the morning to discuss a project. Now, when I left to drop you home he said that the chauffer drops Carrie home. Carrie is mad and Mr Maylin, I am sure, won’t deny that fact. He understands his daughter.”
“Dad, Carrie isn’t mad .It just that her father doesn’t care for her and he doesn’t even help the fact that she doesn’t have a mother! He just does his damned work, treats her like an animal .why even an animal is given companionship; he treats her worse than that “I said. I was too heartbroken that I’d fought with my friend and decided to defend her.
“Lily! Do you know what you are saying? He has everything in the world. He gives Carrie each and every luxury affordable. “My dad screeched.
“So what? He doesn’t give her his time. That’s what she needs. She doesn’t have a mother dad. She is lonely. “Saying this I realized my mistake. I realised why Carrie cried. She must've had an argument with her father!
My dad was brooding over my remark, when I said, “dad I am going to carries house in evening.”
“Okay”, he answered.
##################################
more comments.after that i'll post.tell me if you like it.and more tips plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
sad
wat no comments?!!!i am freaking out.i will delete this forum by saturday i f you guys don't comment.
-----EDIT----------------------------
i figured out how to post links on forums.
over a year ago athena567 said…
i'm back LOVE_MYTHS.
sad
okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.hope you can post on your forum soon and i get some more fans
over a year ago athena567 said…
put your link in - LET YOUR FORUMS BE READ! it's one of my forums
over a year ago percabeth_forev said…
I love it
i like it
I'm in heaven
well, maybe I'm exaggerating but I really love it not bad for a start I wish I could do it all by myself
*sighs*
post soon!
you can go to home page and post:
pls check out my forum it's called (the name of your forum)
hehe just a suggestion
its kkkkkkkkkkk
i'm gonna post a long chpt to make up for my absence.^thanks i'll do that.posting a CHPT TOMMOROW................