immortal parent or realative:

friends:

boyfriend/girlfriend:

abilities:

side(gods or gods enemies you can change sides):

pets if any:

place of birth:

other:

NO KILLING PEOPLE if some one is being a nusence to you report them they will be dealt with and i will not tolerate abusive and or innaproprite post/comments

The Heroes of Olympus 105 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 105

over a year ago torrent said…
name:dalton david

immortal parent or realative:posiden grandfather:zues great grandfather:hephastus

friends:alvin,jake

boyfriend/girlfriend:none yet

abilities: powers over the skys lightning complete power over the fire and complete control of water in all its states

side(gods or gods enemies you can change sides):gods

pets if any:tsunami(a drakon blue breathes flames tsunamis and poisin and has control over his paralyizing gaze)

place of birth:crystal river florida

other: black hair choclate brown eyes a natural deep tan and speaks 7 diffrent languges fluently
i se lot of people veiwing so can you please join
over a year ago crash14 said…
Name:jake
Immortal parent:posiedeon
Grandfather:hephaestus
apperance:african american
Powers: fire water shapeshifting
I walk up to hill "hey anobody here "
i appear behind the new kid tap his shoulder he turns around i dissapear and look him in the eyes and realize i know him but it cant be possible he moved away from new york 7 yrs ago*jake is that you do you remember who i am we were best freinds almost brothers 7 yrs ago
I take out my boe staff dalton if that's really you then what happends 7 years ago at school
you where there one day but gone the next i asked every one where you went they said you moved it upset me that everyone else knew that my best friend had moved away so i thought mabey he pretended that so tell me this why didnt you tell me
Well I was kidnapped and your gonna think I'm crazy but these men with sibgle eyes stole me and I shot fire from my hands and I control water but don't tell anyone I'm thinking of becoming a superhero
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
Cara
Cybele god of animals
Everyone hopefully
Dunno
Control over animals, can shapeshifter
Girl
Anti gods
Dragon and any animal
no your not crazy i was born here i wanted to tell you but i couldnt brother welcome to your new home jake son of posiden grandson of hephastus*i show jake to his cabin
Wait so those bullies in kidergarden where real monsters oh and I can do this " I turn into a tiger"
And greek myths are real anand did you just call me brother?
I walk up to Dalton "Hey Dalton"
Cara why did you join to fight against the gods I shan't speak to some one I once trusted that has betrayed me it has happened one to many times I shan't look upon you with out disgust on my face from now on
I look at dalton "wait did you call me brother and who's that"
"Jeez I only did it cause my dad didn't claim me until last month" I disappear and travel to Hyperion who I freed from the tree
Me- lord Hyperion
Hyperion- well done you hae infiltrated the camp bring me more demigods
Me-'yes Lord Hyperion
Yes jake your my brother I am dalton son of posiden grandson of zues and great grandson of hephastus and that is a tratior I once called friend
I travel back and grab some demigods out of their own free will
I dissapear following cara when she leaves I aproach hyporieon*remeber me the one wo gake you that ugly scar down your face well I'm back and ready for revenge this is what happens when you kill my mother*I attack hyporieon with my blade forged by ather himself and I stab him through the chest and wright my trade mark symbol a d under a d connected by the bottom of one and the top of the other and I leave a note telling cara her dad only found out he had a child last month that he was never told
Cool but I spin my boe staff should we go take her out if she's bad
I find the demigods cara kidnapped and realized they only aggread because they fear cara and I take them back and set up boundaries around camp that only allow those who swear on the river styx and the fates that they will never inany way harm the gods
I come back and see Hyperion injured with a letter next to him. I read the letter "no no no! Dalton I would change back but I swore on he river Styx I wouldn't and there is nothing I can do about it'" I scream at nothing
Hyperion- Cara what happened?
Me- you where Attacked my lord
No we shan't become killers only protectors of peace follow me brother we will meet with the others in a minute first you must rest I can go years without sleep
Yeah so can I . . . .I think
I iris message cara and told her to tell meher exact words she said if she what she says is exact she and I will forevermore be enemies but if they are vage and not exact then she will have a chance to try to earn my trust back
I walk to my chambers and sleep
I wake and walk outside to see lord Hyperions demigods train I turn around and see Kien the second in command after me "Hey Kien"
Do not try brother it took me many years to find the peace in myself to do it
But I'm seriously not tired
I find cara while I'm desguised as the second in command keein*hello cara,cara I'm thinking of switching sides I don't trust hyperion any more then I trust a rattle snake to be wraped around my kneck
"But you will die Hyperion will kill you and you swore on the river Styx"
I look at jake and say sleep very forcefuly and he falls asleep *man this is hard keeping a mental control ove3r kein and staying attatched to my physical body
I try turning into a wolf and find that traitor girl I see smell dalton nearby "there she is
so be it I would rather die than be ruled by this monster and anyways atleast I would have chance at rebirth
I fall asleep with blaze (my dragon) curled up next to me
smile
I look at jake * silence * I mutter something in a different languge that makes jake mute till he is unmuted by me
Cara listen to me there is another way to escape the swear we send hyporieon to the depths of tarturas
"Sure"I walk off and sit by Hyperion
(how old is Dalton?)
last edited over a year ago
I stay quite then turn into a wolf and curl up "
I get up walk around wake jake unmute him and make him go train in the arena and to lose the boe staff if he dosent want the ares and athena kids to make fun of
(I'm only 12 in this one I fake my real age a lot but I liked this idea a lot so iput down the age I could think of I daent used
I sit next to Hyperion whilst he discusses plans to free the other titans
I realese kien earsing his memories of wanting to side with the wrong side but him being forced to instead and he remebers the conversation they just
I. Am a 3rd degree black belt in karate, twakwondo, and judo. The staff stays I. Set it on fire and it turn from a sword back into a boe staff and I go train with clarrise
I appear behind hyperion and go to slit his throat when kien jumps me and I turn on him and I age to a 17 yr old*how dare you jump me I will kill you I try to help you all not die but this little runt here thinks its okay to go and attack his savior*my appearnce changes my jet black hair raises up and wips like its in the wind but there is no wind and half my body is covered in flames and the other half covered in water a nd electricity emenates off my entire body* now you kien shall feel only the first hint of my power
last edited over a year ago
I look at everyone there raise my hand and get ready to blast kien to a billion pieces
I see Dalton attacking Kein "Oh well" Hyperion grabs me and we teleport to a hidden base
Hyperion- I need to tell you something
Me- yes my lord what is it?
H- I'm your real father. Your fake father sided with me and he claimed you to keep you safe from the gods
Me- oh well than hello father
Clarrise:cream the punk
Me:come at me bro
Clarrise swipes at me with sword at I. Dodge and swing to the face then grab and throw her with fire and throw fire at the rest of her cabin
I blast kien and destroy every demigod in there but I. Trace cara with the traker I attached to her when no one was watching and I teleport to her *prepare to die* I raise my hand place it on hi s forhead and the other on his chest and my palms start to glow and crckle with energy then a
I fall over and land on my elbow and scream in pain as I watch Dalton attacked Hyperion
this is me cept i have red streaks
this is me cept i have red streaks