The Heroes of Olympus Forget me .... not

Nemisis posted on May 01, 2012 at 11:35PM
Nico met this girl. She tried to kill him. He offered her a cookie. She accepted. He offered to bring her to camp half blood. She said she needed to figure out the life of a half blood on her own. She left. That put Nico in a bad mood. But he did do the one thing she asked him to. He remembered her.

okay. I know sound cleshè. it kind of is, but Ive always wondered what Nico did when he wasn't at either camp or the underworld. so I made this story to content myself.

~ Nemisis

The Heroes of Olympus 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago universalpowa said…
i saw cookie, and im hooked! xD post soon! :D lolz
over a year ago Nemisis said…
Chapter One

Nico walked out of the shadow with his head down, hoping not to be noticed. That was probably a mistake, since about five seconds later he ran head first into a girl who also walked with her head down She looked up at him. With one look at him she pulled a knife off a shealth on her thigh. She held it up in a wordless threat looking Nico straight in the eye. Her eyes were hard, afraid, and angry. Not a good combination. Instinctively Nico put his hand on the hilt of his sword. That was a bad idea. She poised the knife in front of her shoulder and charged him. He backed up with both hands raised.
"Lets put the knife down " he said warily.
"Why would I do that " she questioned with a hard glare.
"Because I haven't done any thing!" Nico replied disbelieving her willingness to attack someone for holding a sword. Wait. She had seen the sword? That shouldn't have been possible if she was a mortal.
"Are you a demigod?" he interigated
"Why " she countered "Are you one? "
"yeah, I'm a demigod who would really like it if you put down the knife " he stressed the last four words.
"Fine " she scowled
"thank you " he said relieved "hey ...... want an oreo? " He pulled one out of his pack. She stared at it for a while, seeming to contimplate if she was going to take it or not
"I promise its not poisoned " he joked that jolted her out of her daze she took it slowly and looked at him carefully.
"Hey " he said " I don't know your name, I'm Nico " he looked at her expectantly
"Ro Z." she replied softly than added with a small smile "Not Rosie "

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago bukluvr17 said…
mischievous
POST THIS IS COOL =D
I'll try to post tonight or tommorow, but no promises!
Chapter Two

Nico grinned at how she interduced herself. She apparently wasn't all stabbing and glaring. She had a sense of humor too.
"Nice to meet you Ro Z. " He said, still grinning "Just wondering, what are you doing walking down a empty street with a knife? "
She stared at him for a moment
"I'm like you " she whispered "A demigod, I ran away from home, and well some strange characters often decide they want to kill me " Nico smiled softly at her.
"Yeah " he said "I've met a lot of demigods in that situation "
Ro Z. looked up at him
"You've met others? " she asked
"I know a place with lots of 'em " Nico replied
"Lots of people ......" she trailed of then started sounding more confident "like me "
"Not exactly like you " he said looking at her, he wondered how this girl knew so much about demigods, or just the fact that they existed "it all depends on your parentage "
She looked at him curiously
"Who's your parent " she asked looking at him expectantly
"Hades the g -" Ro Z. cut him off
"God of the dead " Her eyes glistened
"Your not creeped out " he asked
"No " she said now smiling freely "It fits, it just ...... does "
last edited over a year ago
one comment and I post
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
heart
Yup it definitely fits. Hahahaha!!
Amazingly awesome chapter. It was really good!!
I loved it!!
And I cant wait until u post again. I hope.its really soon!!!!!!
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
this is awesome post soon
I'll post tommorow after my school gets out
sorry I was loaded with homework to day, I cant post
over a year ago cro0010 said…
smile
That's okay, just post soon...say tomorrow?
Chapter Three

"I'm not sure if I should take that as a complement or an insult " Nico said, genuinely not knowing
Ro Z. smiled, her brown eyes glistening
"You pick " She said
"Kay " He put on a dramatically thoughtful face " I chose ..... Complement!"
She let out a light laugh.
"Sure thing "
"So...." he said wondering if she even knew the answer to what he was going to ask "Who's you godly parent? "
She looked him in the eye through her long bangs that fell in her face.
"I don't know " she said, looking completely honest, although Nico knew how easy people could lie "I do know that its my father "
He looked back into her eyes. For some reason really wanting to get rid of the deep sadness he saw in them
"We'll find out " he said "I promise "
Chapter Four

♦♠♥♪ (page breaker)

"There's something down there, I swear " Ro Z. insisted
"If your sure ..." Nico said looking down the alley suspiciously "than I believe you "
It had been about 5 days since he met Ro Z. But he trusted her. She was smart, and even though she got easily distracted and missed big things, she always noticed the details. And he had learned that if she thought there was something in a dark alley, there was something in the dark alley.
He picked up her knife off the ground and threw it to her, and she caught the hilt as if she'd been doing it for her whole life.
"Lets go " Nico said, and started slowly heading down the alley.

hows that ill post after one comment
over a year ago ReadingGurl said…
love it
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
heart
Amazing!!!!
This story may or may not be continued, but i dont get on fanpop very often anymore , and i dont plan on it. I do write on both wattpad and quotev , I'll leave a link to my profiles on each if people want me to
so I'm putting this story up for adoption, anyone who wants to write on it, can, just send a message to my inbox