The Heroes of Olympus harry potter and Percy Jackson

Magic1799 posted on May 07, 2012 at 08:45AM
okay, This is my first post and also i wouldn't post all the time because i am very busy. This story about percy Jackson meeting Harry Potter.

Preopecy in this story:

son of Posiedon shall move west,
to find hogwarts for the rest.
Magic unknown by the gods,
shall rise beyond the odd.
son of sea shall meet his fate,
to find his soul rise in the gate.
Wisdom daughter walk alone,
The mark of athena burn through rome.

and

Seven halfbloods should answer the call
To storm or fire, the world should fall
An oath to keep with a final breath
And foes bear arms to the Door of Death

Chapter one

Hermione

I didn’t know how long Harry been in the room playing computer game when he should be doing his homework. I was about to tell him off for not doing what he is suppose to do when Proffesser Dumberdore voice broke in the speaker.”Witch and wizard I would really appreciate it if you meet me in the big hall in 3 minute. Thank you.” I wondered what going on. Maby there we are going to be attack by the deatheater or mabe voldemont is back. But anyway I have no time to think 3 minute is almost over, so I have to run to the great hall.

Harry
When professer Dumberdore ask us to meet him in the big hall I was shocked. I was even more shock when he announced that some muggle are going to stay with us and learn study magic with us.

Percy
How can mortel even teach us magic. I feel anger bubbling inside me. I want to kick someone or something right now. Grrrrr...... I hate that stupid prophecy if it wasn't for the prophecy we would be back at camp half blood.
The prophecy kept ringing in my ear all day that i could memorize them.

son of Posiedon shall move west,
to find hogwarts for the rest.
Magic unknown by the gods,
shall rise beyond the odd.
son of sea shall meet his fate,
to find his soul rise in the gate.
Wisdom daughter walk alone,
The mark of athena burn through rome.

I waited for the old hag to annouced us to his mortal students and he did in a weird stupid manner that make me want to punch him in his stupid mortal face for what he say. He annouced to his mortal student saying:" These muggle are staying with us and you should show them some respect they are stronger than you ever think. They have know some magic we know not. It a good chance for us to exchange our knowledge of magic and defeat both of our enemy." And right in cue all the student rose to their feet and bow down to us. "Ugh, Just because I am one of the seven people of the phropecy dosn't mean you have to bow down to me all the time!!! It make me feel so old " I yelled across the room loudly.

Harry Potter

I stared at the muggle who just shouted in shock.I know it is rude staring but I can't help it. When that dude shouted I heard thunder rumble and I saw him standing on a massive hurricane twice of him. I am still staring at him when he sent a huge wave at everyone in the room almost drowning him. I look at his eye closley and notice that his eyes are blood red. How can a muggle do that? I thought in awe."IS THAT ALL YOU CAN DO MUGGLE??????" I heard Draco yelled at him. oh no he is soo going to get it I thought. I might not know this muggle but he seems so powerful that I don't even think anybody can fight him and win. He have a very powerful aqua even more powerful than Albus Dumberdore and Voldemont combined. I don't want to admit that even if he is angry he still good looking.

Annabeth

since when did he have power over storm and lighting? There something seriously wrong about Percy. After eight month he really seem to change. He seem more powerful but it still counfuse me how many other poswer he could have hidden

last edited on May 30, 2012 at 08:08AM

The Heroes of Olympus 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Rickfan said…
This is a crossover, so I recommend you put is there. Before some oldies in fan pop report you!
over a year ago precious211 said…
heart
Yeah Sorry Hon but I saw that you wanted to have a crossover, bu didn't have time to warn you. You can't put crossovers in this sight. You put it on a different club called the crossovers.
XD
heart
link
IF not then just type in crossovers in the fanpop search box
over a year ago eOlympus said…
big smile
Please post
over a year ago LORDCHAOS said…
angry
Move this to the crossover club!
over a year ago LORDCHAOS said…
angry
Well I think everyone has to delete their comments then a "x" should appear at the top!
over a year ago ReadingGurl said…
please keep posting
over a year ago Magic1799 said…
Okay can everyone delete their comment?
heart
WE could just report he forum
Much easier and like faster