The Heroes of Olympus Weigh in on MoA

malandcar posted on May 09, 2012 at 09:09PM
Hi!
Because of the releas of the first chapter of MoA on a video, I was thinking maybe we should start weighing in on what happens during the book using hints from the first chapter transcript. If you haven't read/heard the first chapter, I found a transcript. The transcript is in this club under atricles and is called offical mark of athena sneek peek.
HERE WE GO!!!

The Heroes of Olympus 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
Annabeth is gonna die from a fire that happens in Rome(the original)
Nico is going to be insane. Dionysus will not be able to cure him
over a year ago universalpowa said…
^ Um...okay

I'm thinking Annabeth has the Mark of Athena! Whatever that is, but Riordan gave us a clue about what it looks like in the video...
XD

Yeah, I'm pretty sure all of us thought Annabeth was going to be the 'Mark of Athena'. But I still had to say it. XDD haha.

Um...another hint from the chapter? Well, I can already tell something between the Greeks and Romans is going to happen. The fact that Annnabeth felt a little suspicious of Jason is a foreshadow for a future disagreement someone *cough* most likely Octavian *cough* will start.

As for other than that, maybe Leo has become addicted to Just Dance 3 because he is using Wii remotes for the Argo...break dancing into battle. That would scare away a lot of monsters I bet. XD
over a year ago malandcar said…
big smile
okay when it says "worse gift of her(meaning Annabeth) life" I'm geusing that the gift is the mark of athena and it can't be removed. I also think that the mark will kill her after a time or lead her to be killed.Also I think that the fight with Annabeth's mom was about Percy. This isn't from the chapter but I think that the desiction that Percy has to make has to do with Annabeth and the Mark of Athena.THATS ALL FOR NOW KEEP IT UP
Jason gets his head cut off, Gaea takes away Leo's fire resistent and Leo burns himself to death. Annabeth commits suicide. Gaea takes away Percy's ability not to drown then Percy drowns. Piper gets chocked to death. I have an evil little mind. Annabeth gets killed by the mark
over a year ago kayleegurule said…
U have a scary mind Jasonfan. If anyone wants to create a forum filled with horrible deaths they know who to call.
okay jasonfan44, I REALLY do not want to know what you think of in your spare time........
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago dancergirl78 said…
Annabeth thinks Jason is hot! that blowed my mind away
over a year ago wierdo4 said…
big smile
Good thing I ship Annabeth and Jason
over a year ago pjlover447 said…
what if Annabeth got the mark of Athena because Athena got mad at her about that arguement?
OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANOTHER IDEA!(This does not involve killing.......................sadly)

Percy is being controlled by Gaea. Percy(Gaea), breaks up with Annabeth. Jason choose to be single,(Piper goes to Leo, Reyna goes to an OC), but fate makes Jason fall in love with Annabeth.

worried
Ok jasonfan you have a strange and twisted mind,but i'm glad the last one isn't about killing
OH! I think that Octopus, Jason, and Percy are going to get in this huge fight.
over a year ago wierdo4 said…
big smile
Annabeth and Reyna, are just like Percy and Thalia. So there very similar personalities are goingto clash. And in my mind they both like the others man so BITCH FIGHT!!!! It'll be like the JERRY SPRINGER SHOW!!!
please limit the cuss words