The Heroes of Olympus Mark Of Athena

persius posted on May 15, 2012 at 03:16AM
Rick Riordan owns most characters in the story

The Heroes of Olympus 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago persius said…
Jason
The warship that Leo had been making was so complicated; I did not dare try to comprehend it. There were so many complications like how the heck can you make a giant ship fly, but then again I am a demi god. Anyways, I had my own complications to think of, even though I didn’t want to. Reyna and I had been going out, but now I had Piper to put into the mess. That stupid Juno was making my life so miserable. What was I going to say when Piper and Reyna meet? Reyna would probably never get along with Piper if I know her well. “Hey, Jason, we’re leaving at noon.” Leo called.
“What time is it?” I asked.
“It’s 11:30,” he answered.
“Okay, I’ll be right over.” I yelled back. On the bright side of things, I was going home. I was a year rounder at Camp Jupiter. I couldn’t wait to see my dog, Argentum; take a nice, soothing bath in the baths; sleep in my own bed; and get to see all my old friends.
I ran over to our Greek war ship next to the cabins. The ship was magnificent. Think of the coolest, most beautiful ship you’ve seen, then times it by ten. Then times that by ten to get our ship. I jumped on board. Leo got the ship ready and we rose into the air. I had that feeling in my stomach like when you are riding a rollercoaster. The first thing I noticed was Piper. She looked absolutely beautiful. Then I noticed Annabeth. She was so excited. You could see it in her eyes. They kind of looked crazy. I tried to ignore it. I went up to her and said, “You must be excited. You’re finally going to get back together with your boyfriend.”
All she said was, “Percy Jackson.”
“She is sort of in shock right now. She has been waiting for that dummy, Percy, to show up for quite some time now. It would be smart to let her rest.” said Clarisse.
“Percy? Where? Give me Percy” said Annabeth.
“Don’t worry Annabeth, we’ll be seeing him soon.” I said.
Clarisse and I helped Annabeth to her bunk on the ship. She fell asleep almost immediately. I felt bad for her. She must really be missing him. Hopefully, after her nap, she would be back to her old self. I decided to take a nap myself. Leo called to everyone that we were about to depart. I walked over to my nice, comfy bunk and collapsed on the bed. Thankfully, no dreams found me.
I didn’t know how long I had slept until I asked Leo. He said I had been sleeping for four hours. I went over to check on Annabeth. Luckily, she was doing a little bit better. She was sitting up in her bed mumbling to Clarisse about Percy.
“I need Percy. I need Percy. I love Percy. I love Percy” she was saying it over and over again.
“How is she doing?” I asked
“Okay, I guess.” answered Clarisse.
Just then the whole ship lurched to the right. Annabeth flew out the window yelling “PERRRRRRRRRRRRCCCCYYYYYYYYYYYY”
I jumped out after her.
over a year ago Neptune2148 said…
big smile
Great start off post soon
over a year ago denalisis said…
big smile
Love it! Great beginning! No...MARVELOUS BEGINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chapter 2
Percy
It was a startling thing to see two kids, who looked about 16 each, falling right towards you. They both had blond hair. One was a girl and the other was a boy. It was as if the boy was flying, but it was different. He seemed to be riding the wind. He swooped under the girl and got her on his back. Then he landed her safely on the ground twenty feet away. I ran as fast as I could to greet Annabeth, leaving Frank and Hazel behind. Oh Annabeth, with that beautiful blond hair, stormy gray eyes, and that perfect smile. I remembered all of our great adventures we had had. I remembered the first time I had seen her, right after I had killed the minotaur when I was twelve. She would feed me and take care of me while I got better. Now here she was, just twenty feet away. I loved that girl. This all passed through my mind as I ran that twenty feet. It took me about two seconds. I swooped her off her feet and spun her around. When I set her down I gave her a long kiss. Then we hugged for a long time.
“I missed you.” I whispered in her ear
“I love you Seaweed brain.”She was crying.
“Your name was the only thing I remembered.” I whispered.
“Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh” Everyone there was staring at us.
I hoped they hadn’t heard me.
last edited over a year ago
sorry its a little short
comment!
over a year ago bukluvr17 said…
heart
cute luv it
over a year ago ReadingGurl said…
love it
over a year ago denalisis said…
big smile
Awesome and loved it!
smile
sorry guys im kinda not sure what to write next. someone else can take over if they want