The Heroes of Olympus Uprise of the Demigods

horse22133454 posted on May 22, 2012 at 12:42AM
Summary:Gaea wins the war with the gods and the seven disappeared before she could get her hands on them. Years later the seven become immortal and they some people call them the seven guardians. As Gaea finds demigods she tries taking them out but the seven strike at whatever warriors come for the demigods. Even her best warriors are no match for them as the demigod population grows rebels pop up they gather the seven a new war is brewing who will win this time?

Characters:
Percy
Annabeth
Piper
Leo
Jason
Hazel
Piper
Octavian
Reyna
Clarisse
Travis Stoll
Conner Stoll
Katie Gardner
Nico
Thalia
Chris
The Titans
The Gods
Alvin
Bree

All rights and most characters go to R.R.

Rating:Some Cussing(from Alvin)

I will be doing the forum with Alvin2442.
last edited on May 22, 2012 at 10:06PM

The Heroes of Olympus 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago girlygirl1234 said…
sounds cool
over a year ago greekgirlA said…
sweet post soon.
over a year ago percabeth1000 said…
it sounds like a good story post soon
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
Prologue
Percy

"Go to sleep Gaea for eternity" I hear Piper's say behind her soothing words lulling me to sleep I shook my head and I blocked Octavian's attack the fields are packed with demigods, monsters, and gods "lay down in your dirt bed" she said.
"You can't do anything now I have grown strong your foolish charm speak won't affect me at all nothing you say or do" Gaea says "its only affecting your friend Perseus and you know it."
"Bit sleepy huh?" Octavian asked.
"I can still stand and fight" I growled.
"Not as fast though" Octavian said moving to the side quickly and cutting my arm I swung at him giving him a small cut compared to the gash he gave me.
"Gaea go climb in your dirt bed and go to sleep for eternity" Piper repeated I saw Jason, Leo, Frank, and Hazel coming towards us but not Annabeth my thoughts raced a million questions weighed on me Octavian then tried to disarm me but I caught him and took his own sword away from him.
"Where's you girlfriend?" He asked I swallowed and put my sword tip at his throat "cause right now there's a horrible monster on the loose that took her before I believe you've met him Dr. Thorn and some of our best cyclopes are gaining on her.
"Shut up" I growled.
"I'm telling the truth Percy it wasn't my idea to kill her and why would I be telling you cause there's also a blood thirsty hellhound" he said he must be trying to break me it was working I swallowed and blinked "why don't you go find her and help or are you gonna let her die?"
"No its a lie Percy let it go" Piper said turning towards Octavian and I.
"Percy!" A scream ripped through the war everything fell silent.
"Its to late Percy I didn't want it to come to this" Octavian said I stabbed his right shoulder in a quick movement pushing him to the ground my blood boiled as I pulled my sword out of his shoulder "go get her her blood is all Gaea needs to rise fully" he said smiling coldly.
"Percy we got her" Leo yelled then he turned and ran into the crowded fields.
"Except it would help with yours make the process faster" Octavian continued my blood raged and my head had one thought Annabeth I felt water building up around me as the war continued I surged towards the large mass of the people and monsters nothing was going to separate me from Annabeth. Monsters and demigods watched me run I felt swords and weapons cut at my arms as I ran but nothing would hurt more than losing Annabeth.
"Percy!" Another scream from Annabeth it was closer I finally reached the end of the crowd and found Annabeth laying on the ground Dr. Thorn and cyclopes standing behind her smiling I ran towards her and found the wound no where.
"Where are you hurt?" I asked.
"Silly Perseus" she hissed turning into an empusae "we killed her when you left her" she said I only had one thought revenge the earth started to shake throwing everyone off their feet and water rushed towards me as I stood.
"You didn't kill her" I said seeing Annabeth's curly blond hair by Leo's curly hair "you harmed her which is a good enough reason to kill you all" I said then I felt a slash at my back then someone pulled me back I swung around and found Octavian standing over a crumpled demigod he grabbed my shirt I tried to shove him off I felt my blood soaking my shirt he tripped me and slammed me back into the ground painfully.
"Sorry Percy it has to be done" he said.
"Ah the blood of all seven of the demigod who were to defeat me" I heard Gaea say her side erupted in cheers "now all demigods shall be destroyed except one Octavian" she said.
"What?!" Octavian yelled standing up dirt started to wrap around my arms and legs "that wasn't the deal you said they all could live!" He shouted.
I laughed "like the titans keep promises Octavian eh I'll be most likely in the fields of Punishment I'll see you there" I said closing my eyes when I felt someone grab my hand and haul me up.
"No Percy your not dying your going to win the war hundreds of years from now actually you'll be leading with the seven go and hide stay away from the titans forces go now" Octavian said turning me around and shoving me.
"I'll go on one condition" I said.
"What?" He asked.
"You join me when we go to war in hundreds of years" I said.
"Maybe I'll think about it now go!" He shouted shoving me again I started at a run.
"The seven's getting away kill them first!" I heard Gaea's scream.

And we did get away and the gods were demolished the world seemed to go crazy until Gaea took throne and we were there once she revealed the gods and titan all immortals were sent to Tatarus the seven, Travis, Conner, Thalia, Chris, Clarisse, Katie, and Reyna escaped with us we all became immortal in Hawaii. Annabeth and I got married so did Frank and Hazel, Jason and Piper, and Clarisse and Chris we moved around avoiding the titans forces and some of us even got together like Nico and Reyna(it was weird at first), Thalia and Leo, and Conner and Katie. Years later we all spread and separated seeing a flicker in hope once we found Grover alive, healthy, and immortal in New Hampshire.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Nemisis said…
big smile
awesome! post soon!
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
two more people post comments and I'll post
over a year ago JaceWayland247 said…
monkey
Huh
Huh
over a year ago Dog_lover20 said…
big smile
Awesome post soon
over a year ago bukluvr17 said…
cool
cool post plz
I'm starting the chapter so everybody beware wait don't I want you to be surprised. Did you know the quote 'me myself and I' was made by a Gemini the zodiac sigh of the twins
Chapter 1
Alvin
$H!T, I think as I'm running away from a hell hound. I turn the corner, ignoring the branches that keep scratching at my face. I know I got my father’s fighting skill with weapons including my hands but I’m feeling tired and a hell hound is chasing me. I turn into one place where there’s a lake and I spin around and the water cloaks me into an Octopus form.

The hell hound apparently brought friends because the Minotaur and the Mantiocre step out of the bushes. The Minotaur grunts and blows steam, probably sensing the sea in my blood that I get from my dad Percy. Oh yeah my dad and the Minotaur fought and now I get to great , I think and send my water tentacles at the hell hound, Mantiocre, and Minotaur. The Minotaur charges straight through it and sends me flying into the lake.

I make a sword out of hardened water and swim back up to the top. I flip out the pool and stab the Mantiocre in the arm and get a make a shield out of hardened water that I turn to ice. The shield blocks the poison spikes without getting a dent. I jump to the side when the Minotaur charges me, remembering what my dad said: If you ever encounter the Minotaur, when it charges at you dash to the side it only has one gear and that is Forward.

The Mantiocre catches me off guard and gets a poison spike in my shoulder. Pain begins to numb my left shoulder leaving me defenseless right there. I make the sword back to a water ball and send a blast at the Manticore. I fly back into the pond, getting hit by the Minotaur; I get up and pull out my diamond sword.

I dodge another poison spike and stab the Manticore with Aqua (the diamond sword). I make the lake behind me fly on the Manticore and I. I turn the Manticore to dust with a stab from Aqua. I dive to the side and make a hurricane, pulling together my power.

I manage to keep up the hurricane and turn the Minotaur and the hell hound to dust by sending it into the hurricane. I charge back towards camp, which I’m supposed to be at. I walk in and see Bree just practicing her fire powers. I walk over there, still tired from the battle.
“Hey Alvin what were you doing” She asks, raising her eyebrows
“Got into a battle with a hell hound the Manticore and Minotaur” I say because it’s an everyday thing, well the fighting monsters thing of course. I leave before she says anything else and check my schedule. Because Annabeth, my mom had made this like Camp Half-Blood, but it looked like a giant flying turtle and it moves when we need to and Argus drives.

Yes we still had him and we also still had our wonderful oracle Rachel Elizabeth Dare. I look at my schedule and frown, I had archery next. Luckily, I got my dad’s fighting skill and my mom’s archery and I had their eyes mixed, my hair was jet black and at the ends it was blond. I walk to Archery, grab a bow and arrow, and start shooting.

I actually did better than usual, most of my shots being bull’s eyes. I walk to my next part which was Greek Mythology with Grover. For 30 minutes I actually paid attention. I go to Lunch and start eating, which we had one of my favorites Ribs.

The rest of the day was a blur; I sit on my bed and lay back. I sit up as I hear something outside. I decide it was nothing and lay on the pillow, falling asleep not too lately
[b]5 hours later[/b[
I wake up as light seers through my cabin. I get up, take a shower, and switch into a green shirt, khaki shorts, and some sandals. I go and inspect cabins, all getting a 3 or up. I have breakfast and go off to have Ancient Greek with my mother, I sit down and listen as she talks about the battle of Gaea and I really start to listen in there.

last edited over a year ago
Cool
I'll post when I can sorry havent had time to post
over a year ago Dog_lover20 said…
Awesome
over a year ago Riptide688 said…
smile
This is good post soon