The Heroes of Olympus Ocean Blues, a percabeth awesomness with Frank

BitemeIVampire posted on Jul 08, 2012 at 12:48PM
This is bassed of of an theory i had one day afishin.
So most the water in the world dries up and Poseidon starts to fade/die and here is the theory: if a god dies or whatever his or her sons and daughters and there decendants become really sick untill they die, so in this fanfiction Percy and Annabeth marry and have a daughter, Adrianna Sirinia Jackson. Percy, Frank, Adrianna, Annabeth, and some other childeren of Poseidon, with the help of a goddess and Piper, Jason, Reyna, Leo, Nico, and the rest of the gang, have to restore all the water in a race against time or Percy, Adrianna, Frank, and the other Poseidon childeren all die

i will eccept oc's

Disclaimer: I DO NOT IN ANY OF THE SEVEN FIRES OF HELL DO I OWN THE PERCY JACKSON CHARACTERS

Claimer: I DO OWN ADRIANNA AND MOST THE OC'S

The Heroes of Olympus 40 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 3xZ said…
rainy
I think it's good! Or should I say: GREAT!
over a year ago fireyes said…
Lol your picture helps emphasis your point. And yes it is!
over a year ago BitemeIVampire said…
blush
I'll try and post soon guys
fireyes what is your pic of?
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
Sounds awesome post soon
over a year ago LORDCHAOS said…
Post sooooooooooooooooooooooon! Oh and here's a tip try writing a chapter that explains the marriage and all the other stuff!
over a year ago jordan333 said…
cool
Post soon please
over a year ago fireyes said…
I dunno.
Prologe:

"Percy, Percy! I have somthing to tell you." Annabth said.

"Good because so do I, Annabeth will you marry me?" Percy said as he knelt on one knee and held out a shiny ring.

"Oh my, Percy, I was going to tell you that you are a father, I am pregnant. And Percy, yes I'll marry you." Annabeth said

Percy's eyes flew directly to Annabeth's middle....."Gods, Annabeth, I-I-I really love you...all of you." Percy said as he put the ring on Annabeth's hand and the 18 year old boy who had defeated the Titan Kronos some years before had been truly joyful for the first time since there be came peace in New York and every where.

TO BE CUNTENUED
big smile
At least you took my advice.
over a year ago jordan333 said…
cool
Cool post again soon
over a year ago klyonsm2 said…
big smile
cool ! post soon!
Prologe:

"Percy, Percy! I have somthing to tell you." Annabth said.

"Good because so do I, Annabeth will you marry me?" Percy said as he knelt on one knee and held out a shiny ring.

"Oh my, Percy, I was going to tell you that you are a father, I am pregnant. And Percy, yes I'll marry you." Annabeth said

Percy's eyes flew directly to Annabeth's middle....."Gods, Annabeth, I-I-I really love you...all of you." Percy said as he put the ring on Annabeth's hand and the 18 year old boy who had defeated the Titan Kronos some years before had been truly joyful for the first time since there be came peace in New York and every where.

*2 monthes later*

Percy is standing at an altar and watched Annabeth walk down the asile at 4 months pregnant. With Poseidon as, surprisingly, Percy's Best-Man. Percy is smileling like the sun and as Annabeth walked up on to the altar, Percy took her hand and the ceremony began. And as as the ceremony came to an end Percy lifted Annabeth's veil and kissed her and from that point on Pery and Annabeth were Husband and Wife.
last edited over a year ago
crying
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!

(their tears of joy)
(wow rh)
over a year ago jberagon17 said…
heart
nice job post soon
chapter 1
*13 yrs. and 5 monts later after the wedding*

" Daddy were's Granpa? Mommy were's Grandma? There going to miss my 13th birthday!" Adrianna said
"I don't know sweetie" Percy and Annabeth both said.Percy and Annabeth looked at there daughter with utter love, Adrianna had grey-sea green eyes and tanish skin black hair with blonde streeks she was as smart as her mother and as funny as her father and just as good looking.
"Mommyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I miss Grandma Athena, Daaaaaaaaaaadddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I miss Grandpa Poseidon. " Adrianna said with sadness in her eyes
All of the sudden Athena came bursting through the door of the 3 bedroom home in Indiana that the Jacksons lived in.
"GRANDMAAAAAAA ATHENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You came!" Adrianna said
" Adrianna, settle down, I have to talk with your Mom and Percy." Athena said Percy with disgust
"Oh, Okay!" Adrianna said then went to annoy Uncle Frank who was at the party.

Athena pulled Percy and Annabeth aside and told them " Poseidon asked me to tell you this......."

CLIFFHANGER!
over a year ago aqualad said…
cool post soon.
I love cheese
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
Awesome post soon
post soon
ninjas how am i not losing ideas wow!
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I got a OC

Name- Kinzie Taylor

Age- 17

Immortal Parent- Demeter

Powers- Anything to do with plants, including turning people into plants

Weapons-A pole that has plants over and helps me use my powers

Personality- smart, cool,and natural

Appearance- wheat brown eyes and blond hair

Gender-Female

I post the boy later
sad
What's that even for?
chapter 2

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh­hhh­! SPIDER...SPIDER.....SPIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!K­ILL IT...KILL IT....KILL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DADDYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!' Adrianna screamed because there was a spider in her bedroom!

"I am comeing, Adri!" Percy ran to his daughter and saw that the thing was a little thing. "You shure are like your mother!" Percy sighd and killed it.
"thank you daddy....were's Grover an Juniper? They were soposed to be here they said they had a surprise for me. Did grandma Athena tell you 'bout that important thing? If so, what was it?"Adrianna said
Percy sighed and said "Well, Adri, you know me and you and the relitives of Posiedon have been getting sick, well its all tied to gether, Grandpa's bacecly dieing, that is why he couldn't come to day. If he dies we die. And We have to save him, thats why Indiana is haveing a major drought. "

"Oh..." Adri said with sadness

"But here, this is from Athena, and Athena said this one was from my dad."Percy held out two lavishly rapped presents.
Adri opened them to find that there was a sword that doubled as a gery gel pen like Percy's ballpoint in the package that said To: Sweet Adrianna, From: Grandpa Poseidon, now you can be like you dad. and then she opened the one from Athena and it said To: My sweet granddaughter Adri, With Wisdom: Granma Athena in side it held lots of books and an owl charm necklace that was also a silver colored celetial bronze dagger, " dad, is Grandma still here?" adri said

"Yes, go thank her...or better yet she's right here." Percy said with a smile on his face.

"GRANDMA THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH I LOVE THE PRESENTS!!!!!!" Adri yelled while running to hug Athena
"I am glad to know you love the presents..."

BOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"WHAT THE HADES!!!!!!" every one yelled

Adri ran to the sorce of the explosion and found.................

OMG A CLIFFHANGER
over a year ago slink365 said…
big smile
Reallllly greatt writer i loved it!!! Keep writingg!^^
over a year ago Lady_Rebel said…
I like it! I can't wait for more!
bored
over a year ago beba157jello said…
smile
luv the story and plz post soon nice cliffhanger
over a year ago Nico-di-Angelo said…
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! ERA NOT ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER!!! *dies*
lol great story. I love it! adri sounds like shes 7 though haha no offence
sad
Kill them all! Jk Jk. But remember how you said everyone would die if Poseidon died? Don't you think your said that to soon?
NEVERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! JK JK BUT ITS 1:54AM WERE I AM NOW.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago klyonsm2 said…
big smile
nice !! post soon!!
guys im lost were am i at?
chapter...what ever

"......I am the waiting one it seams...."

Adrianna was sitting on her bed looking at her stuff wile listening to the All That Remains CD Thalia had given her for her birthday. Adri was supposed to be packing for the adventure but was extremely upset. 'get it together, Adri, your 13, time to grow up and become responsible' Adri got up off from her bed and went to her dresser, she slid her hand down from the first drawer on the right to the fourth one, then she slid her hand to the left then went down one more drawer and opened it, under her clothes was a button, she pressed it and a secret door opened on the wall to the right of the dresser. Adri went inside and in it was all the stuff she would need. Adri heard footsteps and turned around and saw it was only her dad.

"Hun, i know this must be hard for you but i will be there with you every step of the way." Percy was already beginning to look kinda sickly. "Dad, im reaally scared." Adri went to her dad and just clung to him. "We have to stay strong, punkin." Percy said and with that they packed and got ready and were out the door by sun down.

Looking for a co auther for help with things if interesten send me amessege(pm)
over a year ago corrected said…
best story ive EVER read
better than RIck Riordan too
no joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
link
over a year ago corrected said…
best story ive EVER read
better than RIck Riordan too
no joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
link
NO SPAMING