The Heroes of Olympus The Demigod Lost Journals.

aqualad posted on Jul 16, 2012 at 06:28PM
author: aqualad & Phoenix_Stone

inspiration: gravity falls and the lost tapes.

whose telling the story: a quite adventurous demigod named Kit Carson the son of Apollo

a demigod goes missing then another then another. something doesn't add up its like they were never here. i have yet to find only one clue. there seems to be nothing left behind when they seem to dissapear well tonight i will sacrifice myself and live to tell about it.

preview

Kit

I was new to camp and everyone seemed to be quite cool accept this one camper or should I say mystery girl. I dare not say her name oh what the heck her name is Scarlet. She is an Elf that lives about 3 feet away from the camp on a hill. No one really knows much about her. I had made friends quickly with Percy Jackson, Annabeth, and others. When they told me the story of the missing campers I thought well lets go check it out. The got up walked away and never talked to me again. I thought it was awkward. I thought I should go check it out for myself I had packed my back and was ready to explore the woods. Then I saw the most beautiful girl ever or elf. she is also part demigod scarlet. I stepped on a twig and woke her. She jumped up and put a knife to my throat quicker than I could say I. "What is your business hear in these woods?" She said. "I... .I ... I'm going to find out whats been taking demigods from camp." She looked at me quite confusingly. "The woods aren't for little children so I suggest you go back to that camp of yours and rethink your plan." She was so intimidating. I had to take charge and get some base in my voice. "hmph" I said in a low tone. I put my foot behind her leg and pushed her down. She looked at me with rage in her eyes. I strapped my bag on tight and grabbed my dagger and prepared for battle. She lunged at me doing a cartwheel with knife in hand. She was predictable I moved to the side jumped in the air and slashed my dagger at her arm. She was determined to take me out. "Ahhhhh.." She charged at me full speed. I ducked and her knife got stuck in the tree. I move out of the way."We don't have to fight. It doesn't have to be like this." She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. She fell to her knees and began to cry. "That monster took my sister I'd do anything to get her back. She was all I had." I walked closer to her. "I want to find who or whatever is doing this but I can't do it alone. I need your help." She got up and started walking. "Well come on this thing isn't just gonna appear out of nowhere.I jumped with joy and that was how the beginning of a new friendship began.

That was just a sneak peak comment for more....

ill post frequently please feel free to comment
last edited on Jul 29, 2012 at 08:44PM

The Heroes of Olympus 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago aqualad said…
unknown contributor file

I've been in this cave for days without food or water. The only entertainment I get is when the birds fight with the crickets about territory. my name is ***** *******. I was so close to finding out who was kidnapping the campers at night. only one camper has ever returned. his name is **** ******. Whoever is taking the campers or whatever is erasing their memories most likely. It all started right after the war. We were in the reconstruction period afterwords we noticed demigod workers started going missing. I have said too much the **** will kill me if it or he/she found out I was doing this that's why I must keep everything confidential. There is a hand on my shoulder I dare not to turn around to see... .
error..2537

Kit

I was new to camp and everyone seemed to be quite cool accept this one camper or should I say mystery girl. I dare not say her name oh what the heck her name is Scarlet. She is an Elf that lives about 3 feet away from the camp on a hill. No one really knows much about her. I had made friends quickly with Percy Jackson, Annabeth, and others. When they told me the story of the missing campers I thought well lets go check it out. The got up walked away and never talked to me again. I thought it was awkward. I thought I should go check it out for myself I had packed my back and was ready to explore the woods. Then I saw the most beautiful girl ever or elf. she is also part demigod scarlet. I stepped on a twig and woke her. She jumped up and put a knife to my throat quicker than I could say I. "What is your business hear in these woods?" She said. "I... .I ... I'm going to find out whats been taking demigods from camp." She looked at me quite confusingly. "The woods aren't for little children so I suggest you go back to that camp of yours and rethink your plan." She was so intimidating. I had to take charge and get some base in my voice. "hmph" I said in a low tone. I put my foot behind her leg and pushed her down. She looked at me with rage in her eyes. I strapped my bag on tight and grabbed my dagger and prepared for battle. She lunged at me doing a cartwheel with knife in hand. She was predictable I moved to the side jumped in the air and slashed my dagger at her arm. She was determined to take me out. "Ahhhhh.." She charged at me full speed. I ducked and her knife got stuck in the tree. I move out of the way."We don't have to fight. It doesn't have to be like this." She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. She fell to her knees and began to cry. "That monster took my sister I'd do anything to get her back. She was all I had." I walked closer to her. "I want to find who or whatever is doing this but I can't do it alone. I need your help." She got up and started walking. "Well come on this thing isn't just gonna appear out of nowhere.I jumped with joy and that was how the beginning of a new friendship began.

That was just a sneak peak comment for more....

[b] unknown contributor file [/b] 

I've been in this cave for days without food or water. The o
over a year ago demigod324 said…
this sound cool post soon
over a year ago wisegirl778 said…
I am interested.

- wisegirl
over a year ago Phoenix_Stone said…
big smile
Hi!!! :D
How are you!! :P
Here's the next chapter:

Chapter 1

Scarlet POV

I arrived at Camp Half-Blood with my twin sister, a few weeks ago. We were brought to Camp by a saytr called Tyrum. He had found us at an orphanage in New Orleans. We knew nothing about our parents and our lives were the true defenition of Hell on Earth. We had no friends in the orphanage except for eachother. Everyone else just bullied us, and it wasn't just verbal bullying, they tortured us. Punching, kicking, the use of sharp objects against us... We went through that everyday until Tyrum brought us here. Some of the children even used to break our beds, so that we couldn't even find sanctuary in our dreams. I was so happy that Tyrum saved us from that nightmare. I thought that we could finally start a new life, with friends, a family. I couldn't have been more wrong.
When we settled into the Hermes Cabin on our first day (We hadn't been claimed yet) we started to hear the news. Everyday, a Camper would just disappear. There was no explanation. Chiron, our Camp Director, was completely baffled. Who or what was causing this to happen? Chiron told us to watch our backs and he increased the magical security around the Camp. Even the Hunters of Artemis had been called for help. No one was to go to the forest and everyone had to stay in groups. New night guards and watchmen had begun their duties as well. We had started to live in fear again. And when I thought things couldn't get any worse... my sister disappeared.
I had woken up yesterday morning, expecting to see my sister in the bed next to mine. But when I didn't see her there or anywhere else in the Cabin, I figured she must have gone outside for some air. I looked outside the Cabin, and when I couldn't see her, I started to panic. My hands were shaking and I could hardly walk. I felt suffocated. I searched the whole Camp for her. I went down to the lake, I even checked the Big House, but she was nowhere to be found. At the end, I was screaming for her, my eyes stinging and flooding with tears. I told Chiron and pleaded him to help find her.
"My dear, we are trying our best to find everyone who is missing. We have dispatched many well-trained demigods who are leading search parties across the country. Many Satyrs have started looking out as well, even your protector, Tyrum. I will inform everyone that another has gone missing. Don't worry, we'll find her soon Scarlet." Chiron had reassured.
I trusted Chiron and knew he was trying his best, so I just nodded, thanking him quietly, and then I left. Even though people were searching and investigating, this was my sister who had gone missing and I wouldn't rest until I found out who was doing this. No one messes with my family and gets away with it. So now I stake out on a hill, under a tree, every night, watching out for anything suspicious. I can see almost all of Camp from there. I took permission from Chiron, just in case, and he had to bow down to my stubborness.
I was now constantly on the lookout, so that meant that I didn't really talk to anyone. I was that mysterious girl in the background that everyone would point at and whisper about. There were many rumours about me, but most knew that my sister had disappeared, so no one talked to me much. Well, that was until my meeting with Kit, son of Apollo...

Thanks for reading!! :D
Any questions/requests/suggestions?? :P
Next post is Aqualad's!! ;P
See you soon!!! :D

P.S. Please comment for more!! :D
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
koolio!
over a year ago LORDCHAOS said…
Interesting. Now tell me is this thing human or monster. If it is a monster it would need to be an ancient/powerful monster to get through camp.
Sorry wisegirl that post by phoenix was an accident. But i will take it into consideration
big smile
Hi!!! ^.^
Due to some problems, I am leaving this forum as a writer :/
The story will continue with Aqualad and a new writer :D
I will be posting one last chapter before I leave. :P
You're all AWSHUM. XD

~ Phoenix
over a year ago corrected said…
poooost
i is new reader
over a year ago corrected said…
hey phoenix can u post more on ur "unusual member of camphalf blood"
meh
its okay
Im back posting today
Chapter 2
Kit

The mist its, everywhere I'm so cold and confused. The swamp forest was so thick I couldn't see anything. Then a bright light began to show in the distance. I saw a figure beggining to form in the distance. A little girl stepped forward with fire in her eyes. Fire lit up all around us like a maze. "The one that meets the sun shall show you the way." I followed her out of the maze of fire and my eyes met my dad sitting on a throne. He shined like winter ice in the spring. He smiled like he saw light in me. Then it started raining acid everywhere. He faded away leaving me in the dark. The acid started burning everything away. My skin started fading by the second.... "Ahhhh.." I woke up in a cold sweat with a bucket of water in my face. "Gosh you sweat like a monkey. Get up you have to five minutes and if your not at Thalia's tree in time I'm telling you still sleep with a teddy bear." Scarlet the girl of my dreams walked out of my room and winked with a grin. I jumped out of bed and cut on my radio and hummed to that new summer song that I hate so much "Call Me Maybe." I jumped in the shower and lathered up, threw on a tshirt some jeans and my shades oh how could I forget my flying shoes. I grabbed my dagger and started up to Thalia's tree. Scarlet was waiting for me leaning on the tree. "You know I should beat you up for being one minute late." She punched me in my shoulder and I grabbed her waist and looked her in the eyes. I was about to move in for the kiss when my phone started ringing. "You gonna get that?" I sighed and answered it. There was nothing but static in the background. I hung up the phone and looked back up at Scarlet. "Now where were we." Just when I thought it couldn't get any worser James,the teenage tyrant, son of Zeus decides to shoot an arrow at Thalia's tree right past our lips. I jumped with freight. "I swear I am going to kick his ass." Scarlet charged down the hill with anger in her eyes."No he's not worth it." I ran down the hill after her and I grabbed her arm. "Let me handle him. I'll deal with it." I ran down the hill and sparred him in the face. "You son of Apollo. You hit like a girl." He spat the blood out of his mouth retreating to his cabin. "That'll show him next time." Scarlet hugged me so hard I could've burst. "I love you Scarlet." "I love you too."
I know its small but I rushed I promise the next chapter will be banging.
big smile
Hello!!! :D
...I know what you're thinking... ^.^
We finally posted.... >.>
JK! YOU WERE THINKING OF FUDGECAKES. O.O
Anyway.... ;)
Here's the next chapter!! :D
(I also changed my writing style a bit, tell me what you think!!)

Chapter 3

Scarlet POV

It was morning now.
Kit and I had decided that we would meet up at Thalia's Tree every morning, to decide our plans for the day.
I had been waiting for an hour.
Well actually, I came early, but only because Kit said he would be an hour early.
He was late, for being early.
I should've known, I said to myself, rolling my eyes.
My eyes fell on the lake, which sparkled in the morning light. As I admired it's beauty, I began to think, and then I had an idea. An evil idea. A wonderfully evil idea.

As I carried the bucket of water through the Cabin area, I spotted a bully.
This bully was known by the name of James Carter.
He was a son of Zeus.
Now, you usually expect a son of Zeus to be a hero. A natural leader who knows right from wrong.
Well, I tell you now, not all progeny of Zeus are like that.
James was a complete idiot.
He liked to make people feel small. Apparently, if your dad is Zeus, everyone else is your slave.
Crushing the confidence of fellow demigods seemed to be a hobby of his. He collected information about everyone, so that he could blackmail them when he felt threatened.
I liked to make fun of him, occasionally, in front of a crowd.
Fun right?
You see, he had no dirt on me.
This meant that I was at the top of his 'embarass' list.
The people he despised the most were on this list. It wasn't official, but we knew who was on it.
Kit and I were on it, that was for sure. James tried to humiliated the people on that list as much as possible, whenever he could do so.
We didn't really care.

Anyway, James was waiting for someone, outside the Hephaestus Cabin.
At first I thought nothing of it, but then he saw me and smiled mischeviously.
I knew he was going to play a prank.
A girl walked out from the Hephaestus Cabin and handed him a piece of paper, then went back inside.
James smiled and read the parchment in anticipation. He laughed loudly and quickly disappeared inside his Cabin.
Weirdo.
It was probably some info on some poor kid. He must've bribed the girl to hand it over.
I wasn't really bothered.
Remembering what I came to do, a smile crept up on my face.
I walked over to the Apollo Cabin and glanced inside. Most people were sleeping.
I quietly walked over to Kit's bed. He looked like he was having a dream, looking confused as ever.
He looked kinda... cute.
Oh god, I did not just admit that, I thought, blushing.
He was sweating like Hades.
"Time to wake up.." I whispered, and I dunked the water onto his face.
SPLOOSH!
"Aaaahhh!!" He gasped, as he bolted upright.
"Gosh, you sweat like a monkey!" I laughed, "Get up, you have five minutes ...and if you're not at Thalia's Tree on time, I'm telling everyone that you still sleep with a teddy bear." I winked at him, grinning as I walked out of the Cabin.

I waited at the top of Half Blood Hill, with the Golden Fleece shining behind me.
Kit trudged up the hill with his sunglasses on and wearing his favourite shoes. Flying shoes.
I noticed he had quickly showered too.
"You know, I should beat you up for being one minute late." I laughed and punched his shoulder, playfully.
And then he did something that I didn't expect.
He grabbed my waist and pulled me close, looking into my eyes.
I was completely caught off guard.
Then his phone rang.
Great.
"You gonna get that?" I asked, smiling.
Kit looked disappointed and sighed, picking up the phone.
"Hello?" He asked. He waited, looked at me and shrugged.
He hung up the phone and looked at me again.
"Now, where were we?" He asked, grinning.
We leaned in for the kiss, when out of nowhere an arrow flew straight past our lips and lodged itself into Thalia's Tree.
We both jumped back and looked over at the attacker.
It was James.
That son of a Gorgon.
My blood was now boiling. Fury just rose inside me.
Now it got personal.
"I swear, I'm going to kick his ass." I stated furiously, then I charged down the hill, in James' direction.
"No, he's not worth it." Kit said behind me. He caught up with me and grabbed my arm. "Let me handle him. I'll deal with it." He reassured confidently. He eyes were full of rage.
He charged down the hill and bashed James' face in.
"You, son of Apollo, hit like a girl." James taunted, smiling like a maniac and spitting blood out of his mouth.
Lunatic. He laughed as though he got smashed in the face everyday.
James just turned around and went into his Cabin.
"That'll show him next time." Kit said, and I realized how much he cared about me.
I hugged him tightly.
"I love you, Scarlet." He told me, hugging me tighter.
I was as happy as I could be.
"I love you too."

Thanks for reading!! ;D
Any questions/suggestions/requests??? :P
Next post is Aqualad's!!! :D
This will be my last post. :/
Goodbye!! ^.^
great
Well guys Phoenix is no longer a co writer he has quit anyone willing to take his position. Unless he wants it back.
the co writer job is up for grabs
hi!
discontinued