The Heroes of Olympus The girl with the grey eyes

bella372436541 posted on Jul 28, 2012 at 07:59AM
The girl with the grey eyes is smart. Maybe even a little too smart! Shes 14 and tall for her age. She always carries a knife in her sleve for protection.The girl with the grey eyes name is Annabeth. Annabeth can answer any Greek question withen an instant. But when it comes to reading, writing and spelling, she struggles with it.(unless it's Greek) She has a boyfriend whos name is Percy. You may think its strange to have grey eyes but there is advantages to it... Like when you mad it looks like your eyes are the color of a storm. Percys eyes on the other hand are sea green. They are loving caring but can also be the color of a sea disaster like a tsunomai. Annabeth does not just have percy as a friend, she has Thaila, nico, Grover, and Luke. Luke was annabeths boyfriend at first but then she caught him with another girl. you can imagine how that turned out. Let's just say he won't cheet again as long as Annabeth is around. At least not with her knife. What does a little threatening do? It's not like it's bad or anything! Anyway then she fell in head over heals with percy. Now she's as happy as can be... Untill one day it all fell apart.

The Heroes of Olympus 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago SilverOwl2233 said…
Nice! Is this the series you said that you will write?
over a year ago goddessgirl said…
big smile
awwww, post as soon as you come back! this sounds like an awesome story!
over a year ago bella372436541 said…
smile
i will post a little today.....
chapter 2
The day it fell apart. Well lets just say it wasnt pretty. percy found annabeth with luke. annabeth tried to push away from luke but she was too late... percy was already storming out the door.
(enter your cuss word here) you luke!" annabeth yelled. "you made me just lose my boyfriend!"
annabeth found percy in his bedroom crying his heart out.
"Look, luke told me to come with him because he was going to tell me some thing and then he made me kiss him and he said if you struggle he would kill me. and if i try to hurt him with my knife he would leave me to suffer so i had to give in!!! Percy im so sorry! please forgive me!"
"i knew it was to good to be true," percy sobbed. "me, percy jackson with a beautiful girl. i knew it wouldnt work out!!!!" percy said.
"percy please try to forgive me!" annabeth pleaded. "i will do anything. just please " annabeth by now was down on her knees.
"ok i forgive you but when ever luke tells you to go somewhere tell me first. you still have to regain my trust annabeth chase.you understand?!"
"yes percy i promise." annabeth said with relief.

i leave tomorrow for camping... this is the last entry for a few days sorry!
last edited over a year ago
Yay!! You're back! Post soon!!
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
Yay!
over a year ago demigod324 said…
this is really cool post soon
hmmm
i think i might drop the story does anyone want to resume it? if someone deos i will be the superviser
Why are you dropping the story?
crying
because i have no ideas none nadda zip... sorry i didnt reply sooner... its 10 am our time this is an early start for me i usally get up at 11 am i want to see who will resume it i already have esmeralda storm and i am barly keeping up with it...
and i am not that good of a writer ..... i rush in to the story toooo soon like that last chapter one minute percy hated annabeth the next he is loving her again