The Heroes of Olympus The Chosen Ones

goddessgirl posted on Aug 01, 2012 at 02:32AM
Demigods get all the glory. And no, I am not jealous! Okay, yeah, maybe a little. But come on! Percy Jackson gets his own series. Sure, he’s a pretty great guy, but we need some recognition too. Which is why I’m taking time writing this right now.

I go to a school in the summer. A special school, for kids who have potential. Kids who already have gifts. And our gifts are strengthened by Greek gods. The only thing is, this school is in Texas. Houston, to be precise, so the most of the major Greek gods, and I say this with the most respect possible, don’t really have time for us. They’re too busy with their own kids in New York. You’ve seen how many demigods Camp Half-Blood has. Athena and Hermes and Hephaestus can’t really watch and help two sets of kids on different sides of the U.S. It’s just too hard. So most of our abilities come from the lesser known, but still important, gods.

I was chosen by Hecate, the goddess of magic. That, I suppose, technically makes her my step-mother, which means I’m sort of related to Circe, that lady who turned men into pigs, or in later times, guinea pigs….Getting off topic. Focus.

Anyway, this all started on May 30th, when a couple of my friends and I started seeing things. And by things I mean raving vampire substitute teachers.

All rights to Rick Riordan

The Heroes of Olympus 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago goddessgirl said…
smile
Demigods get all the glory. And no, I am not jealous! Okay, yeah, maybe a little. But come on! Percy Jackson gets his own series. Sure, he’s a pretty great guy, but we need some recognition too. Which is why I’m taking time writing this right now.

I go to a school in the summer. A special school, for kids who have potential. Kids who already have gifts. And our gifts are strengthened by Greek gods. The only thing is, this school is in Texas. Houston, to be precise, so the most of the major Greek gods, and I say this with the most respect possible, don’t really have time for us. They’re too busy with their own kids in New York. You’ve seen how many demigods Camp Half-Blood has. Athena and Hermes and Hephaestus can’t really watch and help two sets of kids on different sides of the U.S. It’s just too hard. So most of our abilities come from the lesser known, but still important, gods.

I was chosen by Hecate, the goddess of magic. That, I suppose, technically makes her my step-mother, which means I’m sort of related to Circe, that lady who turned men into pigs, or in later times, guinea pigs….Getting off topic. Focus.

Anyway, this all started on May 30th, when a couple of my friends and I started seeing things. And by things I mean raving vampire substitute teachers.

I'll post more once i get comments!
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
big smile
Hey I really like it! Please post soon!
So, does this mean I'm gonna meet some demigods here in town? XD
big smile
lol you live in Houston?
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
yup
big smile