The Heroes of Olympus extraordinary25's version of MOA

extraordinary25 posted on Aug 03, 2012 at 01:51AM
Hey, I thought I would try and see if I could write a fanfiction, so here it is. Tell me what you think!
Pleas don't put any insults, but I am okay with constructive criticism.

Disclaimer: All characters and most of the plot belongs to Rick Riordan.

Chapter One: Jason
(Authors note: Jason doesn't remember Reyna yet)

I crashed into bed after the campfire. Apparently, I had said something to offend the Ares Cabin, and Clarrisse said anyone from the Ares Cabin could beat me in a duel. So I ended up fighting Clarrisse and around eight of her stupid siblings. I beat them, but Clarrisse promised revenge. Oh well.

So I fell asleep almost immediately. In my dreams was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. "Hello Jason," she said, "I am Aphrodite."

I tried to respond. "Um, uh, how can I help you?"

"Actually," she said, looking into a mirror that had appeared out of nowhere, "I came her to help YOU. You haven't gotten all your memories back, have you?"

"No ma'am" I replied. She may be beautiful, but I figured that didn't mean she was necessarily nice.

"Oh, you're such a darling. I can see why my daughter likes you. Oh you two are so cute. Although, you may not end up together." she looked sympathetic.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"This is just too good. Well, there is Jason, there's Piper, and now there is also Reyna." Aphrodite started squealing.

"Who's Reyna?" my head hurt from the confusion and her squealing.

"The first and almost only girl you fell in love with. You two alost became a couple! Hera had to mess that up, but now this is even better. It's time for you to get all your memories back." Aphrodite snapped her fingers. All of a sudden, my headache got a lot worse. Images flashed through my mind. In one, I was sitting by the fire with a beautiful girl that had dark hair and brown eyes. In another, Reyna kissed me right before I battled Krios. Then my vision focused and I saw Aphrodite again. I realized what she meant.

"I'm in a love triangle." I grumbled, and she nodded. All of a sudden, I woke up.

The Heroes of Olympus 28 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...