The Heroes of Olympus And for our last male tribute for the 1 annuial Half-Blood Games... Percy Jackson

KatieK101 posted on Aug 04, 2012 at 08:39PM
People always ask me, what's better? Hunger Games or Percy Jackson. I always say Percy Jackson (hunger Games is a close second) well I got the idea of mixing them both up. I know that their may have been a couple of these in the past, but were are they now? This story takes both HG and PJ into one book... enjoy!

RR and SC own most characters, but I have quite a few OC as well.

Plot: In the middle of the war Zues is down. Gaea is standing above him, about to take a blow when Hera steps up. And you know that's never good. She and Gaea talk and the design is final. Hera knows of another place, were some brutal games have just supposedly ended. But what will take their place? The Half-Blood games. Were 20 demigods, 10 boy and 10 girl, will fight till the final 2. Who will make it out alive?

WARNING: OK, this takes place in the middle of MY MOA story. But if you read my MOA story, the story does not get interpreted. But all this happens in the middle of MOA

PLEASE comment! Am always up for idea's as well. Thanks!
last edited on Aug 04, 2012 at 09:27PM

The Heroes of Olympus 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago FairyWizard said…
heart
Lol I honestly don't like the hunger games that much. For me it would be the Mortal Instruments, Harry Potter, or Percy Jackson.
But this sounds cool.
over a year ago KatieK101 said…
big smile
Working on chap 1
over a year ago 1999jacko said…
Cant wait
laugh
Chapter 1:

Percy's POV

"We lost." Jason said out of breath as I charged across to my team holding the now blue flag. "Yea I kinda got that that Roman." Clarisse said with a red face. I smiled at Clarisse. "You've lost your touch Clarisse. This was easier then ever! I'm disappointed." Clarisse got redder but she had a playful streak in her eyes. She was going to joke around to. Meening in steed of killing me, she would only break half the bones in my body. "You'll get you next time Kelp head." Clarisse said. Annabeth walked up to me and kissed me on the check. "Good job Seaweed Brain!" I smiled.

I was back from Camp Jupiter, but Jason was still here. And anyone could tell he wasn't happy about it. I looked around for Jason but didn't see him. Fine by me. We hadn't been getting along good at all. As we all went to our cabins I felt a shiver go down my back. We were waiting on 'the call.' When Gaea would wake and we would go into battle. I layed down in bed, lisioning to Tyson's snoring. We would defeat Gaea. We would win the battle. Maybe things could be peaceful for more then 2 months. I smiled at that thought then drifted off to sleep.

I would've never guessed the fates had another plane for me.

I know it's short, but I have to go! Will post more soon! (With MUNCH longer chaps)
over a year ago LORDCHAOS said…
Crossovers are ban! Please move this to the crossover club
Lord Chasos - Oh! OK, thanks for the warning!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago LORDCHAOS said…
smile
You welcome. Glad you understood.